Piss Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Fiona mistakes an undercover cop for a drug dealer.
4.7k words
4.51
38.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you help me out in exchange for some titty action?" I was half joking when I said that and I knew immediately that it was a mistake. The tall, broad stranger in front of me looked me up and down, stopping his eyes on my breasts briefly. He smirked and reached into his pocket to pull out his police badge.

A dark feeling sank it my stomach as I realised this was not my weed dealer's friend at all. I was in trouble big time. He chuckled at my expression and pulled out a form.

"Name and address please", he ordered. I hesitated for a moment but gave him the info, not wanting to make the situation worse.

"Fiona, do you always offer your tits up for illegal substances or am I just lucky?"

I gulped and said nothing, I didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Or maybe you just wanted to be charged with whoring as well," he looked me over again and this time he openly stared at my tits. It was a bit cold out and my nipples were poking through my thin shirt. He stared at them hungrily. He looked back to my worried eyes before reaching a hand out to cup my left boob. I gasped and reflexively slapped his hand away. He smirked at me again.

"You know I can make sure you go away for a very long time for this," he started "unless you do what I say." He reached into his pocket again and withdrew a taser. He clicked it threateningly and reached his hand out for my tit once again. I didn't stop him.

"Good girl."

My eyes dropped to the taser and then to his shoes. I didn't want to watch his expression while he fondled my breasts. He pinched my nipple hard suddenly and pulled on it slowly and firmly, pulling my breast out toward him. The pleasure and pain made me gasp and whip my head back up.

"That's better, Fiona, look me in the eye while I touch you."

I did as he said. His eyes held nothing but wicked intention and sick enjoyment. Tears began to form in my own.

He continued to fondle my breasts with one hand pinching my nipples roughly every so often. My nipples were small but sensitive and I struggled not to make a sound. I saw something sinister in his eyes as if he'd just come up with an idea. He stopped molesting my tits and took a step back I thought he might be letting me off but then he spoke.

"Take your shirt off and get those big fucking tits out," he ordered. Frozen in fear and shock I couldn't move. When I took too long to respond he clicked his taser and pointed it at me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I sniffled pathetically as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"That's right Fiona, show me those fat jugs," he was rubbing his crotch through his pants as he said this. I hated the word jugs to describe breasts and the phrasing made me cringe. I finished unbuttoning my shirt and was left standing in front of him with my chest bare except for my lacy white bra that covered hardly anything.

"Mmm, fuck, how big are those juicy cock pleasers?" He asked now gripping and squeezing his hardening cock through his pants. I gulped and whispered my bra size.

"Huh? You're gonna have to speak up unless you want me to zap you right in the cunt," he grinned cruelly and waved his taser at my crotch.

"32...F," I whimpered out.

He froze and took a large step toward me, closing the distance between us. He reached his hand down and pressed his taser against my pussy. I gasped and went stiff.

He spoke very calmly in a voice that was almost soothing "Speak clearly you stupid slut or I'm gonna leave you twitching in the dirt in a pool of your own piss. Now, I'll ask you again, how big are those fucking cum targets on your chest?"

"32 F, sir, that's my bra size," I replied as coherently as I could. He tilted his head and smirked down at my trembling form.

"Good fucking bitch. Take your bra off I want to see those udders swing free," he pressed the taser harder into me, rubbing it against my clit. It made me acutely aware of how wet my pussy had gotten and a cloud of shame washed over me.

I was being threatened and taken advantage of, degraded in a public, albeit quiet, area and I was sexually aroused by it. A fresh stream of tears fell from my eyes and my face contorted into a pathetic sob as I reached around to unclasp my bra. A part of me wondered how far he would take this and at what point I would find the taser preferable to his commands. I slipped my bra and my shirt off and my breasts were hanging free. My nipples pointy, pink and erect and sensitive from the cold air.

"Look at those fucking things," he licked his lips and glared at my chest. He started dragging the tip of his taser back and forth over my clit making me squeeze my legs together and sob a little harder. He twisted my left nipple gently with his free hand and my cries came out more jagged and breathless.

He leaned his face in close to my ear and whispered "Do you really think you'll get out of this by crying?" I shivered in response and he twisted my nipple harder making me gasp.

"Your pathetic little sob show just makes my dick even harder", he punctuated by licking the tears from both of my cheeks and rubbing his hard bulge against my stomach. I gasped in horror and couldn't stop the raw disgusted cry that left me. He let out an exaggerated moan, tossed his head back and laughed at my reaction. "You're a real fucking crybaby, Fiona," he chuckled.

My head hung low and I quivered and sniffled.

I instinctively tried to wrap my arms around my self for comfort and he responded by violently twisting my body around and roughly handcuffing my hands behind my back. He jerked me back around to face him, my tits bounced from side to side as he did so and he immediately took advantage of the fact that I was now physically restrained. He put his taser away and greedily reached for my tits with both hands.

He groped me more energetically than before, squeezing and massaging me, looking me directly in the eyes and moaning at the tears running down my face.

"Mmm," he groaned aggressively "look at your fucking tits getting molested, they're so fucking big they don't even fit in my hands." He paused his movements to squat down a little bit pressing his hard crotch to my wet one. He had me handcuffed and pressed against the wall of the bridge we were under as he started humping his stiff cock against me and pulling on my erect nipples.

My head started to swim. He was rubbing right against my now throbbing clit and there was undeniably lustful gasps creeping in amongst my sobs. My nipples tingled as he proceeded to assault them with a milking action. This caused me to let out my first loud moan. I felt myself go red, embarrassed and ashamed, I screwed my eyes shut and turned my head away from him. I expected him to get mad and order me to look back at him but when I opened my eyes to peek back at him he was just staring at my face as he ground his cock faster against me and gripped each of my tits roughly like they were some kind of handle for him to use as leverage.

I gasped and quivered and felt non stop tears rolling down my face. The way he looked at me scared me. He was enjoying seeing me in pain and at his mercy and it was evident in the way he glared at me with something close to hatred or anger.

He suddenly pursed his lips and cleared his throat. I prepared myself for a barrage of more harsh and degrading words but instead was met with a thick glob of saliva hitting me in the right eye. I gasped and recoiled, my mouth was wide open as a fresh wave of shame and humiliation took over me and he took this opportunity to shove four fingers from his large hand into my mouth. He pushed them toward the back of my throat and I gagged almost immediately. My mouth filled with saliva as he started to fuck my mouth with his hand. It spilled out of my lips and started dribbling down my body. I felt thick strands hit my tits as they jiggled with the force of his motions.

"Oh yeah, now you're starting to look like your trashy self," he said as he ground his rock hard dick into me harder. "I bet that cunt is wet in those jeans isn't it?"

I shook my head slowly and pathetically as I sobbed and slobbered around his hand.

"Oh really?" He whispered and leaned in to my face until his lips were against my forehead. He pressed his lips together and I felt his hot warm spit slowly start to drip down my face. "You're telling me", he breathed "that if I force my hand down your pants right now", he continued as his spit reached my nose and started to roll down the right side of my face "that I won't feel your whore cunt soaking your panties?"

I nodded frantically causing his spit to reach my top lip faster.

"Yes, that's what you're telling me or yes, you're a filthy little drug whore who gets wet when it's abused?"

I went to shake my head but he roughly pulled out of my mouth and said "Don't answer, I'll find out myself," he pulled his crotch away from me and kicked my legs apart and pushed his already wet fingers down the front of my jeans. I knew at that moment that I shouldn't have lied about my arousal. It should have been obvious that he was the type of person to use that against me.

"HA!" His exclamation made me jump and tense up.

"Well, Fiona, it looks like you're not only a filthy little drugie, you're also a fucking liar," his fingers started rubbing against my clit furiously. I was sensitive from everything he'd done so far and now this aggressive attention almost made me double over. I released a series of breathless gasps and tried to squirm away from him.but he held me in place and kept stimulating my soaked pussy. The sound of my pussy squelching and sloshing from his movements made me feel nauseous but that didn't stop it from making me let out a long deep moan as he penetrated my hole with two thick fingers.

"You might not know how we treat dirty bitches like you," he grunted as he finger fucked me roughly "but you're about to find out." My legs started to tremble and he ripped his hand out of my pants and started to push me to my knees. I was a panting, gasping mess, face and tits saturated with tears and a mixture of his spit and my own.

He reached down with the hand he used to finger me and wiped his wet and sticky digits across my face, taking special care to get on my lips, nose and eyes. My low lip quivered like a child as I tried to stop the new flood of tears that were threatening to spill. He took a moment to study his handiwork before he undid his pants and pulled out his cock. He held it in his hand and waved it around in my face, slapping the tip against my cheek. It was completely slick with precum and it hit me with an audible splat and left a sticky strand that connected to my face and his cock.

He stopped to bend over and reach into my back pocket. He pulled out my phone and stood back up. I heard the sound of my camera app open and looked up just in time to see him tap record. I stared up at him and the camera in wide eyed shock and disbelief.

"Smile, Fiona!" He said in a mockingly cheerful tone. A new level of embarrassment and shame fell on my shoulders and my head sank as my body was taken over by my sobs.

"No..." I whimpered pathetically. I couldn't control my body, my eyes were streaming, snot ran freely from my nose and a string of spit dangled from my bottom lip. "Please stop doing this to me," I protested weakly.

"This worthless bitch has been a snivelling mess since I started disciplining it," he spat venomously to an audience that wasn't there. "I'm not going to stop until you've learnt something Fiona." He drew out each syllable of my name mockingly. "People like you are practically sub-human, I mean really? Offering a stranger a feel of your tits in exchange for drugs? That's what this bitch actually did you guys."

It occurred to me that he was talking that way because he was recording a video he intended to show to others, not simply for blackmail like I initially feared.

"Tell the guys at my precinct what you said to me right before you found out I was a cop," he egged me on, wrapping his hand in my hair and forcing my head to face the camera. I whimpered and couldn't speak in that moment if I tried. "Quickly, whore, don't make me pull my taser out again."

A final sob wracked through my body as I forced myself to speak "I-I said..." I sniffled "I said..." I winced at the memory, I could still remember it word for word, I would never forget, ""how about... you h-help m-me out..." My lip quivered violently and a struggled to regain some semblance of composure before I continued, "in exchange f-for some... some..." I choked on the words "titty action." I barely completed my sentence before breaking down again.

"That's right, Fiona! You said "how about you help me out in exchange for some titty action"", he quoted me in a mock feminine voice "you stupid bitch. You wanted titty action and now that's what you're gonna get."

He aggressively pushed my head down before leaning down behind me to uncuff my hands. He pulled out his taser again and pressed it to my temple. "You know the drill, do as you're fucking told." He barked as he pressed his penis, hard and twitching, dribbling a nauseating amount of precum, flat against my chest in the space between my slick tits. It was average length but thicker than I'd ever seen with prominent veins and a vibrant pink tip. "Now hold your tits together" he ordered, watching me through my phone screen. I reached my hands up weakly and placed them on my breasts. I looked up pleadingly at the camera as if I was hoping something would somehow help put an end to this humiliating abuse if I did so. I hesitantly pressed my tits closer together until they started to engulf the sides of his dick.

"Mm that's right, Fiona, that's fucking right," he grunted "cmon now harder." He applied some extra pressure to my temple with his taser and my arms jerkily forced my tits together until the tip of his dick barely peeked out from the top.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah, look at those big milky cock- pleasers, ready to drain my balls," he groaned "our newest student, Fiona here, has got F cup fuck pillows."

I spluttered and sobbed at the sorry situation I'd landed myself in. It was bad enough on its own without knowing he was planning on showing other people. It was obvious to me that it was some kind of sick ritual amongst him and his precinct and the thought of that many people who were supposed to be protecting me from stuff like this being so corrupt and heinous made me feel like I had no hope of escaping this or getting justice. It made me feel deeply disturbed and hopeless but I resolved in that moment to put on a brave face and just try to get through it as fast as possible. Then I did something that surprised both me and my assailant.

"Yeah, fuck my big fat tits," I spat as I started pumping them up and down his length unprompted. I made direct eye contact with him and fixed him with a hard, defiant glare.

He stared at me slack-jawed for a moment, lightly panting as I worked his cock. The slick sound of my tits jerking him off and spreading my spit and his precum filled the air until he cracked a sick smile and chuckled deeply as he ran his tongue over his exposed top teeth.

"I should have mentioned before," he said to the camera as he started to thrust his hips against me "this slut has the wettest cunt I've ever seen. I could have slipped my whole fist up there, she's obviously a fucked up little skank. What kind of person gets that fucking turned on from being threatened and abused?" He mocked me and laughed at me but I maintained eye contact and kept wanking his fat cock with my tits.

"That's right," I said harshly "my panties are soaked," I confirmed as I pumped his dick faster still. I felt like I was watching from outside of my body, completely detached from my words and actions in that moment. I was giving into my instincts and doing what I thought would end this ordeal more quickly. He let out a long animalistic grunt and threw his head back.

"Fuck, it's fucking adorable how you're trying to regain some kind of control," he panted out smirking. I didn't react, I just pushed my tits harder together and fucked them on his throbbing dick.

"Mm, be a good little slut for me and spit on my tip," he ordered. Without hesitation I gathered up all the saliva in my mouth and released it straight down onto his pulsing tip. My tits were slicker than ever and he started to fuck them as fast as he could.

"Now Fiona, listen very fucking carefully," he panted breathlessly, "I've got a very special load for you. And when I release all over your tits and face," he paused to grunt and thrust extra hard, "I don't want you to pull away or turn away understand? I'll taze you in the throat if you do. Got it?"

I nodded decisively. It was almost over.

"Good fucking slut," he panted and then pulled away from me. "This is my favourite fucking part."

With one hand holding the taser and the other recording he let his dick hang free before my face. I closed my eyes in wait for his cum but it never came. Instead my face was met with a hot and heavy stream of fresh urine. I reflexively tried to move away but remembered his warning in time. I remained in place but gasped loudly and raised my arms in shock. His piss started flowing straight into my open mouth. I quickly shut it tightly but gagged and wretched at the salty musky fluid that had been trapped in my mouth. I coughed and spluttered, spewing golden liquid all over my already soaking wet tits. His piss flowed strongly out of his cock, a small stream dribbling down my face tits and body and soaking into the crotch of my pants. I tried to keep up the tough act I had been putting on but I was so surprised and humiliated by his actions that as he started to hose down my tits more thoroughly I felt my face contort and threaten to cry yet again.

"Hmm," he groaned deeply "I knew it wouldn't be long till I saw that face again," he grinned smugly and pointed his still hard still pissing cock at my forehead. "I've been wanting to drench you in piss the second I saw those big slutty tits." My face screwed up and I held my breath as piss trickled down my face, over my eyes, nose and mouth. I didn't dare to move my head but I couldn't keep my arms from flailing around erratically.

"Look at the little birdie trying to flap away from its punishment," he laughed "fucking pathetic, open your mouth."

I struggled to force my mouth open just a crack. His piss flowed into my mouth once again. "Wider" he demanded. I obeyed and choked out a gargled sob as his hot urine hit the back of my throat.

"Mm that's right you nasty little fuckpig, choke on my piss," he goaded as I struggled not to throw up. "Fucking drink it you nasty slut. I've been saving it up all morning, hoping I'd get to drain my bladder on a cunt like you, so be fucking grateful and chug it down." He was almost yelling by the time he finished his sentence. The intensity and vileness of his demands made me sob uncontrollably but if I gave up and got tased now I would have endured everything up to that point for no reason. At least that's what I told myself to help ignore the uncontrollable throbbing in my clit as I swallowed as much of his piss as I could.

"Fuck you're the perfect kind of slut," he said in a strained voice. It was at this point I noticed that he had lowered his taser and was now jerking his pissing cock with his free hand, eyes fixed obsessively on the phone screen before him.

"Mm I wanna unload my balls on you but I can't decide where," he said thoughtfully as he continued pissing in my mouth and jerking himself off. I couldn't handle much more of this but the end was in sight. It felt like I'd been guzzling his pee for a lifetime. It was dribbling out of the corners of my mouth and tickled my sensitive nipples as it traveled down my body.

12