Piss Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I involuntarily rocked my hips back and forth. I thought he hadn't noticed my actions but as the last dribble of piss fell from his tip he addressed the camera again.

"Do you guys fucking see this?" He questioned incredulously. I swallowed the remaining pee in my mouth, barely keeping it down but I couldn't still my rocking hips in time. "This filthy piss whore is humping the air!" He exclaimed. "Put your hand down your pants and rub that dirty fucking clit. I want you to make yourself cum while I jizz on your messed up face." He jerked his cock faster while I promptly obeyed and fingered my engorged clit. I couldn't keep from moaning as I felt myself come to the edge of orgasm almost immediately. It must have been obvious to him because he sped up to match me.

"Mm ya you're gonna get my slimy cum on your face and hair and because you're a nasty little slut you're going to cum at the same time," he explained as beads of precum started dripping from him. He was close and so was I. "Cmon bitch, show the guys what a horny little fuckpig you are and cum on your fingers while you're drenched in my piss."

I did as I was told once again and felt myself collapse under my orgasm. His hot cum shot out and latched onto my face in messy strands as I gasped and quivered and moaned loudly, creaming into my already destroyed panties. He shot string after string of cum onto my face and hair but I could hardly feel anything anymore. I was dizzy and out of breath and felt like I could pass out.

I slowly came down and noticed he was fiddling with my phone. I moved to get up but my legs were aching and I wasn't sure if he would allow me.

He tapped at my phone enthusiastically. "There you go slut," he said as he turned my phone screen to face me. He was showing me a group chat I wasn't familiar with. The latest message was from my number and it was a thumbnail of a video that showed my red sobbing face getting covered in his pee. Underneath the thumbnail, a message, also from my number, it read: "my name is Fiona, I tried to use my tits to purchase drugs from a police officer and now I'm covered in his spit, piss and cum. I'm such a dumb bimbo fuckpig that I made myself orgasm while it was happening." My address was also included in the message. I stared at the screen blankly for a moment.

"Pretty soon all my buddies from the precinct are gonna be having some coffee, and when they do they're gonna check their phones and see your slutty self getting used," he explained as he placed my phone back in the pocket of my piss soaked jeans. "You're not allowed to leave this group chat," he continued "I know where you live and I can make you suffer if you disobey." He pulled his pants up and fastened them over his softening dick.

I shivered, cold from being drenched in piss and other bodily fluids.

"You can stay here if you want to but I'm sure you don't want someone to find you like this," he stated, throwing my shirt and bra at me. "Oh and here," he said pulling out something covered in seran wrap, "I don't want to completely ruin your day." He stuffed it in my mouth forcefully. I struggled against him but he jammed it into my mouth with ease. He started to walk away as I spat it out and examined it. He'd given me... weed?

Aching and confused I dressed myself as quickly as I could, wiping off as much residue from my face and body as I could, tears rolling freely as I did so. My crotch was so wet with piss it looked like I'd done it to myself.

I chose the quietest way home to avoid encountering anyone. The only people I saw were too far away to get a good look at me. I closed my apartment door behind me and slid to the floor. The entire walk home all I could smell was his dick, his cum and his wretched piss. I felt gross and sticky and scared and ashamed. I whimpered on the ground before getting up and going to the bathroom where I could hopefully wash out the stench and figure out how I was going to handle this going forward. My phone dinged in my back pocket and I instinctively reached down and took it out. Opening to a message from that WhatsApp group he added me to. My heart sank. I didn't open it. It dinged again, and a third time. I gulped and opened my phone to see the messages.

"Wow, what a disgusting bitch! She clearly loved that piss, good girl Fiona!" Said the first message.

"Love how she looks when she's crying with a face full of pee, you should have plugged that mouth with your cock tho" read another.

"Can't wait to ruin those fun bags myself." The degrading messages kept coming from several different people, all calling me a piss slut and a pathetic mess, it felt like they had endless humiliating words for me. Aware that if I left the chat I'd be in bigger trouble I simply switched my phone off and got into the shower were I curled up in a ball and cried as the hot water and disgust washed over me.

12