Pissing Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pee gushed out of me with a thrill. It spurted and shot all over him and the tub. I tried to grab my lips to direct the spray, and instead, created a sprinkler effect that struck his hair, his face, his chest, his stomach and his penis.

All the while, he gazed at the liquid streaming from my urethra with naked desire. As my hot stream continued, he leaned forward and caught it full in the face, mouth opening. I watched the liquid flowing in and out of his mouth and he inched towards my pussy. Then his mouth was on my pussy and the electric shock sensation that zinged through my body cut off my waterworks. Instead, my labia lit up, sending spasms of heat through my loins. I pressed my lips to his, feeling his tongue slide along my sodden slit. He was seated now in my pee, hands gripping my buttocks, mouth hungrily eating my pussy. I turned on the shower and let the water, cold at first, then hot, wash away everything but our desire.

His tongue and his lips and his hands expertly guided me towards an orgasm. I stopped him first and made him stand, we embraced, chaste as you could be naked in a bath, for the last time as brother and sister, before our mouths met and sealed our new relationship status as lovers.

As we kissed, I grasped his cock and slowly began wanking him. His hand found my pussy and expertly massaged my labia, occasionally slipping into my soaking wetness. This time, I let the feeling wash over me with the warm water and the feeling of his skin on my skin. I sighed and moaned and mewled through my orgasm, before dropping to my knees and taking his cock in my mouth. I slid down the length of it as far as I could, gagging long before my lips touched his pubic hair. Then I began to rock my head back and forth, using my lips to slide up and down his shaft. Every now and then, I 'd halt on a back stroke, to lavish attention on his large knob. And when I did, I use both hands to jerk him at the same time.

In fairness, he did try to warn me. Just a little too little and a lot too late. I was on a down stroke, with most of his cock down my throat when he exploded. I feel the cum shoot straight down my throat making me gag. I felt like I was drowning, but like the troper I am, I carried on sucking and sliding and stroking. David's guttural shouts proving his famine was now over.

I never imagined in my wildest moments that my own brother would be carrying my wet body to my parent's bed to fuck me. But here we were. He laid me gently on the covers and smothered my mouth with his. His tongue was desperate for human contact and found it's mate in my mouth. We made out like teenagers for what seemed like hours. Then, he slipped away and down my body, lavishing my every lump and bump and curve with kisses. He sank his mouth back into my pussy and I moaned in delight. As I felt his tongue entering me, I grabbed his hair and directed his tongue to my clitoris. I mashed my pelvis into his face as passion overcame me. And he licked and stroked and sucked me.

It was like we knew each other's bodies and wants. My ass kept raising off the bed, and he got it and was soon tonguing my asshole, as I lay with my legs in the air. When he finally came up for air, he was surprised when I guided his penis, not to my pussy but to my little puckered sphincter.

"You sure, sis?" He asked carefully.

"It's yours." I responded and immediately felt his big knob pushing against my closed door. With a little gentle persistence and some spit, he breached the entrance with his massive head and slowly inched his length inside my ass. It had been a long time since anyone had penetrated my bum. The feeling of tearing and splitting apart soon faded into a fullness and heat and desire to motion that made me make the first move, pulling away and then slamming back down on his shaft. He didn't need telling twice and soon we both had an easy rhythm, his cock pistoning in and out of my ass like a steam machine.

When he came inside me, I felt the fluid rushing to fill every crevice, felt my own orgasm overtake me, felt undying love for my brother. We rested for a few hours, spent passion and wine robbing us both of our libido. When we started again, it was slow and loving. David started out on top of me, and I shuddered when he entered my vagina for the first time. His massive cock filled me, and I groaned in pleasure, lavishing him with kisses.

Soon, I rolled him over and rolled with him, cock still inside me, and rocked back and forth on his shaft, grinding my clit into his pubic bone for extra stimulation. Our pubic hair mashed on every down stroke, and each time I felt his massive knob deep inside me. This time, when we came, we both screamed out in passion and pleasure together. Long after his cock slipped out of me, I suckled and licked it clean of his semen and my juices as he played with my boobs and my pussy. When I needed to go pee, he insisted on accompanying me to watch. I in turn watched in fascination as he produced his own golden stream after me.

The next morning, we finished everything that needed to be done in the house. Before we left, we did two things: we removed lots of stickers from items in the house, and we lay top to toe in the bed and 69'd each other to mutual climax. When we drove off in different directions, each to our respective homes, we left behind a shared howe for the two of us. One we wouldn't sell. One where our mother's toys would find a whole new lease of life.

12