All Comments on 'Pissing Kay'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
awesome

great story...give her my number!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Ugly story

Pee play can be a turn-on. Fouling your environment and not giving a shit about it is not.

Kay is a sociopath, who lacks impulse control, and is not doing it for any reason other than some sick sense of revenge. Just because she gets turned-on by it, doesn't excuse the antisocial behavior. She is mentally ill and is in need of serious help.

She may be beautiful outside, but is filthy on the inside. That is a huge turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

I lol'd many times. You've restored at least a bit of my faith in the British...

FurryBear9FurryBear9over 7 years ago
Great story

Great story! I love how Kay pisses wherever she wants and lets out her anger by pissing on things. The only thing I didn't like was that she breaks up with the narrator at the end; which makes it difficult for the story to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Calm down Dark Storm

A sociopath? Come now, this a character in a porn. So she gets mad at this and wants to piss on them. Respect for property? Sure, in real life, these are words on a screen. Don't like the story, hell there were parts of it I thought were too far and others I thought were original. But save the pseudo-psychology, it's porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous