All Comments on 'Pisstory Pt. 01: Small Town Carnival'

by JoEcks

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written, very discriptive. Keep'em comin'! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is in the absolute top of what is available here: great storyline and superb style. A pro-writer's work! More please.

bawdyblokebawdyblokeabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story; brilliantly written :)

JoEcksJoEcksabout 2 years agoAuthor

Many, many thanks! I've been writing in various genres for nearly 30 years, but seem finally to have found my niche. I really appreciate the positive feedback.

JoEcksJoEcksabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I do try!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the pissing!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

TrumpetsalsaTrumpetsalsaabout 2 years ago

Just want to echo the above comments. Really well written - thank you for taking the time to entertain us. You painted a very vivid picture - easy to become part of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely wild to find this wonderful story just a week after first being introduced to Bakhtin and his work but it feels like kismet. Wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! You, Sir, are either an incredibly lucky man or perhaps an incredible author with a vivid imagination. Whichever way the wind doth blow, please continue to pen these excellent tales.

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely five stars! Not only atmospheric and lewd, but intellectually robust. Running across the discussion of Bakhtin and Carnival was a bonus. If you are also familiar with Bataille, you might want to give my stories a peek.

sheeversheeverabout 1 year ago

Great to find you. Brightened up my Sat. morning b4 a spot of gardening in the winter sun..Was listening to Tim Buckley as I was reading your lovely sexylit. story .. for an absolute 1st. I looked for longer , rather than usual agony of reading the long-winded . Thanks .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoEcks@JoEcks
JoEcks is the Literotica handle of Joseph (Joe) Exeter, an Engllsh art critic who may or not really exist, or possibly be the pseudonym of someone a bit like him. Joe writes (11 July 22): Apologies to anyone following my stories for the lengthy delay since my last posting. I’...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES