Pit of Pornstars

Story Info
Big tit, blonde pornstars abound in my dream.
3.9k words
3.6
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my dream I fell into a pit of blonde big tit pornstars.

As my vision cleared I saw a small bedroom, like an intimate video set, or a room display in a furniture store.

Sitting side by side, occasionally kissing and playing with each others massive boobs, were Claudia Marie and Kayla Kleevage. It was like I'd landed on a porn set in the middle of a video shoot.

The ladies turned their attention to me, smiling and showing off their humongous tits in black, matching bras. They appeared to be wearing identical black thong panties. Their faces looked delicious, made up with eye shadow, mascara, and red, red lips.

"Look Claudia Marie, it's Tommy with his tool," Kayla teased.

"Why, so it is. C'mere baby, you look distressed."

"Where, where am II?"

"You're in a pornographic dream baby so come on over and let's have some fun!"

Kayla stood as she spoke, showing off the body and pretty face I'd watched being fucked so many times.

"That's right baby, you can do anything you want with us. It's a guaranteed good time," Claudia Marie drawled with her southern charm. The legends continued twiddling each other's tits, kissing, and shaking their big booties at me.

Being a red blooded male my mast stood at attention as I moved between them.

I offered myself to Kayla Kleevage first and she immediately took my engorged cock deep into her red painted mouth.

Claudia Marie moved to watch the action and wait her turn.

I pulled Claudia to me and kissed her red lips. Her massive chest pressed into me. The dream continued to get better.

Kayla fellated me with gusto before deferring to Claudia Marie.

Kayla kissed me and made her prominent bust available. Without hesitation I reached behind her and released the clasps on her black bra. Letting the straps slide down her arms she moved back and sat on the bed. Removing the little black thong she made a show of spreading her legs and tweaking her pussy. "Fuck me first Tommy. Fuck me with that loaded gun between your legs."

Claudia Marie removed me from her moist mouth, gave my balls a quick kiss then lay back beside Kayla. She quickly stripped and joined Kayla cooing for my cock.

I entered Kayla, amazed at her inner lubrication. Claudia Marie licked Kayla's nipples and flicked Kayla's clit as I fucked her.

Not wanting to ignore Claudia Marie, I switched to her dripping snatch.

Going back and forth, stacking them one on the other, we went at it like animals in heat.

"I'm amazed I haven't cum yet ladies."

"That's cause it's all in your mind hon," Claudia continued, "You can cum, or not, as many times as you want!"

"You know there are many more of us available to you?" Kayla spoke, watching me pound Claudia. "In fact Karen Fisher is right next door. We know you like her a lot."

"How...?"

It's your dream honey. Your list of favorite porn stars is quite extensive and we're all here at your disposal. Vicky Vette is down the way, Alexis Fawx, Charlee Chase, Holly Halston, Anine Unctis, the list goes on..."

Kayla's mouth engulfed me once again.

"It's a carousel of video sets like this one baby. Give it a spin and someone you like is going to come up." Claudia Marie lowered her gorgeous rack to my erection as Kayla backed off.

"Stay with us."

"Or move on...Thanks for the fuck Tommy!" Claudia Marie winked as the set moved to what appeared to be a hotel room.

Karen Fisher stood before me in a form fitting, short red dress. Black stockings covered her long legs. She stood before me with her arms around my neck seemingly unaware of my aroused nakedness.

"I really enjoyed our date Tommy," her pink lips brushed erotically against mine. "I don't do this with all my dates but you inspire me. Would you like to fuck me Tommy because I'd really like you to?"

"Of course, whatever the lady likes..." Are you kidding me, an invitation to have sex with Karen Fisher? I'd ogled her for years and though she'd gained some weight I couldn't wait to get my hands on her tits, my mouth on her pussy.

"Shall I put on something more comfortable?"

"No. I'd like to undress you slowly as we play."

"Oooo. I like the sound of that!"

Remove ng the dress from her shoulders I slid it down slowly across her bountiful bust.

A pretty pink bra with black lace applique' waited beneath the tight red dress. Without hesitation I lowered the garment to the floor. Her panties matched the bra.

"Very nice Karen, You look amazing..." and she did. Her breasts overfilled the cups of the brassier and the panties accentuated the 'V' between her legs.

We embraced. Our tongues lightly teased one another before I gently pushed her down on the bed.

Pulling down one, then the second cup I feasted on her big breasts. Another lifelong desire achieved though it was still a dream.

"You like those baby? Suck these big tits- mmm- that feels nice Tommy."

I moved lower. She lifted her big bottom as I removed her panties.

Diving between her legs I ate her juicy pussy like a starving man. Tweaking her patently hard nipples she exclaimed, "Oh, that's it, lick that pussy, lick my ass. Oh baby, fuck me- fuck me."

I really wanted to watch Karen Fisher give me head but what the hell? I plunged my prick into her pussy straight to the hilt.

Karen responded in kind pushing against me and instantly cooing her delight. I ravaged her tight pussy pounding her pud. Easing back, we slowed our urgency relishing the gentle in-out of my big cock.

I took her doggy style before relinquishing my dominant position.

Before climbing up on me, she gave me a delightful blow job. Watching my dick go all the way into her painted mouth brought additional exhilaration to the experience.

Riding me like a pro Karen used all her tricks as she ascended toward release. Bucking like a wild bronc she declared, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you Tommy! Oh..."

I was in a complete state of pleasure. I was able to keep the urge to cum at bay as my hard cock throbbed

"What a way to end our date! That was hot Tommy. Call me anytime!"

The carousel moved to another set. I was confused momentarily but then the dream took over.

Vicky Vette smiled from the armchair she perched on. "Hi Tommy, come over here."

I obeyed. Standing before her she took me in her mouth. I lowered the thin straps of her long white gown exposing her beautiful set if tits.

"You're so hard Tommy. Nice cock if I might say so..."

Pulling her to her feet I bent Vicky over the chair. I slipped the hem of her simple gown over her ass.

Attacking her with love, I mounted her from behind. We found an enjoyable rhythm her pussy stroking my cock from within. I held her tits and kissed the back of her neck.

"Would you like my ass Tommy? I do like anal you know?"

"Yes Vicky, I know. This feels amazing but I've coveted your ass forever."

Entering her butt slowly I gained access with the aid of some lube. Quickly I was fucking her shapely ass with abandon, her trademark utterances the only sound in the room.

Vicky attained the plateau she'd wanted before removing my hard on from her ass and immediately going down on me. "You want to cum for me?"

"Of course I do Vicky but so far I'm good holding off."

"We're all here for you baby. Even Julia Ann...I know she's your favorite and why not, she's a gorgeous woman."

"Really? God I want to fuck her...actually, I'd like to make love to her."

"You can save yourself, cum like a racehorse, fuck everyone in here- your choice."

"Since I'm in control I guess I'll ride it out, see who's next..."

The wheel came to a stop and standing before me was the statuesque beauty, Alura Jenson.

Her long blonde locks were curled and hung down to her stately breasts. Her dark green satin blouse was filled perfectly with her monster tits and a black skirt hugged her hips, ending at her knees.

Walking directly over to me she stated, "Tommy, I'm glad you're finally here! I'm going to fuck you like never before."

"Ok"

We kissed. Her mammoth breasts pressed against me and my still erect cock pulsated in anticipation.

"You just stand there and watch while I undress for you," she spoke with authority.

Slowly she disrobed, her sexy secretary garb falling piece by piece to the floor.

Alura unbuttoned her blouse then unzipped her skirt. Spinning, she showed off her black and white lingerie. "Like what you see baby?"

"I'm already hard Alura, but you're boosting my manhood for sure."

Taking her in my arms I kissed her deeply. She took me in her hands and lightly ran her fingers over my extended dick. "Nice cock," she whispered.

Stepping back she turned her back on me. "Unhook my bra Tommy?"

I unfastened the four hooks on the band of her big, sexy bra. Acting shy, Alura slowly lowered the garment.

I'd seen these tits on video many times but now they were meant for me. "Like what you see?"

"Obviously!"

"Want to suck on them?"

"Of course..."

She held my head to her breasts. I fondled and licked her nipples. Alura put her head back and let the passion seep through her.

Quickly she lowered herself and put me between her breasts. "Fuck my tits baby. Watch yourself disappear between these big jugs!"

I followed her directive. The flesh between her amazing breasts was soft and assuring. Not as soft and pliant as a vagina, but still very nice.

Alura took me in her mouth and fellated me while staring into my eyes. A look of satisfaction was on her face. She took me deep in her mouth to her throat. What a woman!

"Go down on me for a few minutes then I want this gorgeous cock in me!"

I parted her luscious lips with my tongue pausing at her clit. I licked it and flicked it with my fingertips.

She'd shed her panties before I dove between her legs. Her pussy waited patiently for my cock, so I gave it to her.

We humped and writhed, fucked hard, then slow and easy. Alura's passion mounted as she moaned and accepted my loving thrusts. "Baby you are just right. Not too long, not too wide, but enough to fill my well fucked pussy."

"Alura, you feel as good as you look- no, better."

"Turn me over Tommy. Take me from behind."

Alura's big, round, cushioned ass supported me as I thrust deep in her love tunnel. My hands held her voluminous cheeks the pleasure of her pussy around my cock, stupendous.

"Oh baby, fuck my ass. Put your big cock in my big booty. Slap my ass and fuck it. Make me cum anally."

Sliding easily into her backdoor I continued my assault on her voluptuous body. It didn't take long for her to shake with orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh," was all she could muster.

Afterwards she confided," I know you're saving yourself for Julia. She is rather beautiful. But you, you can have me anytime you want. I'd like to taste your cum next time!"

With that she was gone. The carousel moved once more.

Before me was a four post bed with a canopy and sheer, flowing panels adorning the sides. Sitting up against the pillows was a lovely blonde. She did not look familiar to me.

Swinging her legs to the side I noted a pair of clear, platform shoes on her feet. She stood and I took in the total beauty of this spectacular blonde. Her body was ensconced in a purple lace teddy. Her boobs protruded through the cupless garment and I could see her patch of pubic hair through the crotchless slit below.

"Hi Tommy. I'm Heidi," her voice was soft and gentle and sweet.

"How do you know me?"

"Your dream silly. We all know you in your dream!"

"Makes sense. But who are you? I've known who the others were."

"Think of me as the embodiment of all your favorite porn stars, an amalgamation if you will. Imagine the hot blondes you like to stroke yourself to...well, they're all a part of me." She moved forward and kissed my cheek. "When you fuck me, and you're going to, you're fucking all of us!" Her blue eyes sparkled. Her blonde locks were swept up in an up-do, her perfume delicious to smell. Her slender body sported a fine pair of tits the purple garment providing a stark contrast to her white body.

Taking her in my arms we embraced and kissed. The platform shoes brought her near my height. The kiss was spectacular, her body melding into mine. She'd pushed my extended cock up against my belly her lace covered torso rubbing me invitingly.

Heidi was right. As we kissed flashes of pornographic beauties entered my mind and I somehow caught glimpses of them in this perfect beauty before me. Amber Lynn Bach, Nikki Benz, Stormy Daniels, Alexis Fawx, Holly Halston, Helen Duvall, Dee Williams, all existed in this sultry, sexy, teasing woman. ""I see, I see them. Oh baby this, you're amazing!" My cock throbbed with desire.

"Let's get to it Tommy. I want you. I want you to fuck me with this gorgeous cock. Send me soaring with passion!"

I picked her up by the waist. Wrapping her legs around me I carried her to the bed. Without hesitation I Iay her back on the edge of the mattress and pushed my raging hard on inside of her multifaceted vagina. "Oh god, oh baby, oooo, Tommy. Fuck me baby, fuck me!" Her perfectly shaped body lay receptively before me. I eased in and out of her perfect pussy relishing the indescribable feeling surrounding my manhood.

Slowly exiting her I went to my knees to snack on her gushing pudenza. Her legs draped over my shoulders, her hands held my head as I licked and nibbled her tasty pussy.

"How about some 69 baby? Hold me up while we please each other!"

Maneuvering Heidi into position I held her waist with her vagina in my face while I stood. Her moist mouth took my cock deep to the back of her throat. We went down on one another with gusto, this fine woman adding action to her static beauty. God I wanted to cum for these sensual women all packed into one spectacular beauty but there was so much more to explore with this current coupling. Besides, I so wanted to paint Julia Ann's face with a monster load of thick, juicy semen.

Heidi and I disengaged momentarily. She climbed down then knelt on the bed facing away from me.

I spread her legs by grabbing her tall heels. I entered her again stroking her inner love canal and stoking her sexual fire. Her pert ass absorbed my advances, my loins banging against her derriere.

Her asshole was pink and round and so inviting that I pushed my right thumb into it as I continued pounding her pussy.

"Tommy that feels really good. I love having all my holes filled. You want my ass- it's yours for the taking!"

"You feel too good to stop right now."

Her straight blonde hair escaped the clip holding it up and now hung down her back and shoulders.

I pumped her as I held her hips. "Ok, ok," I pulled from her. "You need to ride me Heidi. You fuck me. Make yourself cum. I want to see that!"

Re-arranging ourselves I was staring into the deep blue expanse of her lovely made-up eyes. Her torso lifted up and down my length then ground on me before rising up and down again. I played with her large, protruding breasts and thumbed her clit as I watched the pleasure shade her face. Her breathing increased exponentially and she rode me harder before exploding with sensual pleasure.

"Oh. Oh yeah. Oh lord. Oh that's so good!" Heidi's body shook with an orgasm before collapsing on me, her big tits soft and pliant against my chest. "How do you do it? How do you not cum like a racehorse?"

"It's my dream silly." We kissed deeply before I left her satiated on the bed.

The spinning carousel came to an abrupt stop. A living room appeared and as I was inspecting the furnishings Julia Ann, the legendary and my favorite pornstar, stepped from the hallway in back.

"Oh, finally, there you are Tommy. I've been waiting patiently for your arrival." Smiling with her trademark grin she moved towards me. "I can see you're ready to go so let's get to it!"

My puzzled expression egged her on. "C'mon Tommy, isn't this what you've been prepping for-to spend some quality time with me?"

"Oh, yes, of course Ms. Ann..."

"Call me Julia you silly boy. Now get over here and let's have some fun." Her silk, multi-colored robe fell open showing off her womanly body adorned in white, lace lingerie.

Her white theme included a strand of pearls around her neck, pearl earring studs, and a pearl bracelet on her right wrist. Her tiny panties matched the lace of the bra holding her big tits at bay. Lace topped white stockings and white heels completed the ensemble.

Her long blonde hair was curled and framed her lovely face.

Moving quickly I met her with an embrace and the first of many passionate French kisses.

"Are you as horny as I am?" Julia queried in my ear.

"I've been holding off climaxing for you Julia..."

"I know- I'm just teasing." Bending at the waist she flicked one then the other of my nipples. "Help a girl out of her robe?" she questioned seductively.

Turning her back to me I slid her cover-up from her shoulders.

"That's better." Her hands and arms went around my neck. "Do you like my bra and panties? I wanted to make a lasting first impression."

"You're beautiful baby. I can't believe I'm actually here..."

"Believe it Tommy. Now, what would you like to do to me?" Her look was playful, seductive. Her blue eyes surrounded by dark mascara and eye liner twinkled as she stared.

"Anything and everything," was my response.

"C'mon then, let's start on the couch but first- unhook a girl's bra?"

Our tongues lashed one another as I reached around her luxurious body.

The beautiful lace brassiere slid down her arms revealing Julia's big tits. I immediately cupped her breasts with my hands, tweaking her pert nipples with my thumbs.

"I love it when a man worships my titties." She pulled my face to her chest and I fed on her fabulous boobs. "Mmmm, that's nice Tommy. C'mon baby, we've got so much ground to cover..."

Following her to the couch I found her hips and ass enticing. My cock continued throbbing pleasurably and I couldn't wait to be inside this luscious woman.

Julia paused at the coffee table bending to retrieve a glass butt plug. I couldn't help myself and slapped her ass.

"Oh you naughty boy. You find my ass inspiring? Good cause I'm going to need help with this." She raised the glass toy to her lips and made a show of licking and mouthing the plug.

"God you're sexy!"

"Just wait baby... in fact," turning her back to me she continued, "Take these panties off me? I could use your help inserting this." She smiled devilishly over her shoulder.

I helped with the little panties, sliding them down Julia's plump ass. Not being able to stop myself I kissed ass and played with her pussy before inserting a couple of fingers. My thumb entered her butt hole and I finger fucked her for a moment.

"Ok big boy- put this where it belongs." She'd lubed the glass plug and I made a show of sliding it into her backside. The clear 'T' arrived against her bottom.

Turning to me with her white tooth grin she said, "Sit on the couch Tommy. I need your dick in my mouth before we fuck."

Grabbing the base of my cock she truly worshipped my manhood. Her lips rode up and down my length, one hand jerking me the other wrapped lightly around my balls. She licked me talking dirty after removing me from her moist mouth. "You like that Tommy?" Her tongue circled my mushroom head. "I love giving head, it makes me feel in control."

Returning her attention to my long, thick dick I watched her take me deep into her throat.

"Julia, this is unreal. I need to fuck you, now!"

"Ummm," she slobbered on me. "Want me to ride you?"

"That's a good start."

Crawling up on the couch she straddled me allowing access to her pretty pussy, her big breasts in my face. "Oh my god you feel good."

With closed eyes my favorite pornstar rose up and down my shaft. Her tiny blonde bush was cropped close and her big clit appeared red and enlarged. Bending down her tits rested on my chest as we kissed with deep passion.

12