Pit of Pornstars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding me with precision we remained entrenched in our passion.

"Your cock is pressing against the plug in my ass- it feels really good!"

"I never want to wake up!"

"Shhh. Just fuck me...yes, yes, yes, just like that!"

We humped a bit longer before I changed things up. "My turn to be on top but, first..."

Lying back on the couch Julia Ann spread her long, nylon and lace covered legs. I licked her slit and played with the base of the butt plug.

"Take it out and fuck my ass if you want."

"We'll see..." Ascending her alluring body I slid deep into her snatch. Starting slow, I mounted an attack that increased in intensity until I was pounding her pink pussy.

The foxy woman beneath me responded with willingness, her body rising to meet mine. I felt awash in a sea of joy both physically and mentally. This was by far the best dream I'd ever experienced."

"Make me cum Julia. I want to cum for you!"

"Uugh, yes, just fuck me!"

"I'm close...I want to blast your face and mouth!"

"Ok baby, tell me when."

"Oh, I'm ready." Pulling from her sweet vagina I straddled her pliant body. With engorged cock in hand I finished myself off. "Open your mouth-"

Cum spurted directly into her open mouth. Guiding my aim I shot onto her gorgeous made-up face.

Showing me the bounty in her lovely mouth, she swallowed with effort. I couldn't help myself and kissed her coated lips.

I stood back while she engulfed my spent erection in her mouth sucking the remaining semen from my soldier.

"Oh Tommy," her eyes shined and her movie star smile was big and broad. "That was fantastic! I'll be thinking about this for a while. Be a doll and pull the plug for me?"

Watching as her red anal ring expanded I complied with her wishes popping the clear plug from her ass.

"Next time I'll take your ass, I promise!"

As if there'd be a repeat performance...? What a dream!

12