Pitching a Tent

Story Info
Siblings enjoying the wilds of nature.
3k words
3.86
60.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers

Not thinking about it much, Jill reopened her backpack and stuffed a couple of pairs of panties into it. Hardly a necessity for a camping trip, she told herself, but whatever. She felt pretty prepared all the same as she studied herself in the mirror. Her blond, bouncy ponytail swayed as she twirled. She wore an open denim shirt over a white, low cut tank top, a pair of green cargo pants, and some hiking boots. Feeling pretty good, she was ready for the wilds of nature. It was a pleasant morning, and the news gave good weather for the weekend. It was just past 11am, when she took up her backpack and headed downstairs. Don would be arriving shortly to pick her up. They had loved going on camping trips when they were younger, and she knew it was exactly what her brother needed. He had been serving in Afghanistan for the last two years, and she was looking forward to spending some quality time together.

Don stared, dumbstruck, as Jill walked towards the truck. He couldn't believe how much she'd grown over the last couple of years. Sure, he saw photos while away, but there was something about seeing her in the flesh. She opened the door and chucked her bag in behind the seat. As she slid into the car, Don couldn't help catch a glimpse of her deep cleavage.

"Heyyy!" she said, as she reached over embracing him. Her firm breasts pressing against his chest.

"Long time no see, Sis. How the hell are you?"

"I'm good. Gosh it's so great to see you. All that army training has kept you in good shape!"

"There's not much else to do on the base except work out," Don replied, smiling. "Let's hit the road and catch up along the way. Should be there around late afternoon," he said.

***

It was around five o'clock when they had finally reached their spot to set up camp. After hiking for an hour, they were feeling pretty fatigued. Jill had taken off her denim shirt and had wrapped it around her waist. Small beads of sweat rolled down her chest as she breathed hard. She smiled when she caught Don looking and then quickly turning away. She had gotten quite used to men staring at her since basically high school. Truth be told, she had stolen a few looks at Don too. Particularly through his black, sweat-soaked, t-shirt, she couldn't but notice his large pecs, hard waist, and bulging biceps. Cop yourself on girl, he's your fucking brother.

"Ok, I'll get set up here. It'll be dark soon so would you be able to get some dry wood for the fire?" Don asked.

"Yeah, no prob," Jill replied

Jill headed towards the trees near the river. She shook her head over the impure thoughts she had had on the hike. The sky was a beautiful mix of purple, pink, and red as the dusk sun hung in the sky. Looking for dry wood proved more difficult than it should have been, as not much light touched the ground. She was a seasoned outdoors person, but didn't want to wander too far from the camp. She kept the river on her left at all times.

As she tracked back, she spotted Don at the edge of the river. She pushed some branches out of the way as she went to meet him. Oh! He's taking a pee, she realised. She put her hand to her mouth and giggled quietly. Jill noticed that she was still staring even though Don wasn't peeing anymore. Now his closed hand was moving quickly over his growing shaft. Even from this distance she could make out the thick girth of his manhood. She knew she should just turn around and go back to the camp, but instead, she slid her fingers down into her cargo pants and began massaging her moist pussy. She panted harder as Don's strokes quickened. It was fucked up that they were both going to cum together, unbeknownst to him, but that just turned her on more. Suddenly a bird shot out from the tree startling both of them. She quickly sneaked back into the forest, careful not to crunch too many leaves, and began circling back to the camp.

Don was hammering the last tent stake into the ground when Jill appeared from the trees. She carried a few small sticks in her arms as well as a flustered look on her face.

"The hard worker needs a drink," he jested, pulling a bottle of Jack Daniel's from his bag.

They had gotten a fire going, and cooked up some of the food that Don brought. After that, they relaxed around the fire, sipping whiskey and filling each other in on what they had been doing for the last few years. Don joked with her about forgetting her tent, teasing that she must like the idea of sleeping under the stars, before finally nodding towards his four-person tent. As the fire died down, and after half a bottle of liquor, they staggered over to their accommodation. It wasn't as spacious as they had first thought, but there was still plenty of room for two. After a bit of awkward maneuvering, and too tired to care, they undressed and nestled onto their sleeping mats and quickly fell asleep.

***

In the dead of night, Jill woke to an alarming sound. She bolted upright and saw Don thrashing and yelling across from her. He's still asleep. He must be having a nightmare! she figured. Jill threw off her blanket and crawled over to him.

"Shh! Shh! It's ok, I'm here," she cried, placing her hand on his chest to steady him.

By this stage, Don had kicked off all his covers. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. The thin grey boxers failed miserably to hide his huge erection. His eyes were still closed despite his obvious distress.

"Don! Don!" Jill called, as she tried to shake him awake, but to no avail.

With one palm resting on his tense pecs, her other soft hand drifted towards his clothed girth and began massaging.

"Shh! Shh! Baby, this will make you better," she said, as she slipped his thick cock out of his boxers and proceeded to tug.

She was right though, Don was calming down a lot, his hand gripping her thigh. It only took a few more strokes before she heard him groan, and felt his warm cream pour over her hand, rolling down through her fingers. Jill flinched as a few specs of cum dotted her exposed neck and chest. By now he was back in a deep sleep, his cock beginning to slump in her hand. Impressive, even when limp, she admired. She tucked it away, and cleaned herself on his boxers before pulling a blanket over him. Maybe he won't remember this. He was asleep after all. Otherwise, things could get awkward tomorrow, she thought. As Jill lay there, she wasn't all that worried. She was glad she could help out her brother after having deprived him of his release earlier that day.

***

On waking, Jill rolled into the space where Don should have been. Instead, she found a note which read:

Gone fishing. Coffee over the fire xx

Jill smiled at his kisses. Were they just an innocent brotherly gesture, or something more? She stripped naked and left the clammy tent. Stretching in the morning sun felt good. It was still a little cool, so she pulled on her other fresh purple panties, her cargo pants, and a tight-fitting woollen sweater. A bra wasn't necessary, she decided. She placed a few more sticks into the fire, and watched as the coffee in the pot started to bubble. Pouring some into her flask cup, she sat into her lawn chair. Did I really give my big brother a hand job last night? she thought in disbelief. It wasn't like I had intended it to happen; it was more a necessary intervention. She drank. So why can't I get the image of his stiff dick out of my mind? Was Don's little fishing trip just an excuse for him to get away from me? She took her mind off it by taking a dip in the river. The cool water made everything spring out.

Don had set the salmon cooking when he saw Jill approach from the river. The noon sun made the beads of water in her hair glisten, the moisture giving her face a youthful glow.

"Were you fishing too?" he joked.

"Ha, ha. No!" Jill shot back. "Mhmmm! That smells good. Can I offer the chef a beverage?" picking up the whiskey.

They ate and drank without saying much in an air of awkwardness that not even the alcohol could disperse. Every time John looked at her, he just saw her loose, damp hair dangle over a tight top that seemed to accentuate her breasts. He caught hold of himself and looked away in shame. Jill broke the silence.

"Last night, you were having a bad dream. Do you remember?"

"I'm sorry about that, really. I've been having them since I got back to the states. I should have warned you though," he confessed.

"No, no, I get it. It's totally understandable," as she moved next to him on the log. "Do you want to talk about it? I want you to know that I'm here for you."

"It's just shit from the war. Marjah. It's like I'm back there again. I'm ok though. Thanks," Don replied, noticing their legs pressing together.

The next thing he knew, Jill had thrown her arms around him, embracing him tightly. He slowly put his hands on her, caressing her delicate waist. She gazed back at him. God, she was beautiful. Practically a different woman compared to when he saw her last. Her wide blue eyes, button nose, and enticing lips. They tasted good as she planted a long, hard kiss on his. His meat was bulging in his jeans by now. He let her tongue push into his mouth as her hand explored his crotch. Don knew this was wrong, yet he didn't stop her unzipping his fly, allowing his raging cock to spring out. He reached over and took a swig from the bottle as Jill kneeled down, positioning herself between his legs. The sour bite of the whiskey complemented the warm wetness of her mouth enveloping his cock. He watched in gleeful disbelief as his shaft slid in and out of his sister's mouth. Her lips feeling as good as they looked. He hooked the bottom of her sweater, momentarily interrupting his pleasure, as he pulled it over her head to reveal her perfect, succulent breasts. She quickly fed his cock back into her eager mouth.

Cupping his balls, Jill began to taste more and more precum. Not wanting the fun to end too soon, she lay back, slipped her boots and pants off, and then dangled her smooth legs in a teasing fashion in front of Don. Her panties came off next. She played with them at the end of her foot, before flinging them towards him. Don caught them, brought them to his face, and sniffed deeply. Rising onto her knees, she leaned forward and ran her tongue from testicle to tip, her eyes reading the pleasure on his face. Jill then turned, her hands pressing the earthy ground, and slowly crawled towards the tent. Her wet womanhood swaying invitingly. There she waited for him in that position. She smiled, as she heard the tent rustle and the zip close to the top. Her bull positioned himself behind her. A few moments passed without event causing her to glance back. He was bare chested now. His torso, lightly covered with hair, showed off the knotted muscles of his abs and pecs. Thinking he may have lost his erection, Jill looked down, his throbbing python still hard and ready.

Reading Jill's puzzled gaze, Don spoke, "A blowjob is one thing, Sis, but full-on sex? There's no going back after that."

Without hearing a reply, Don watched, as her tight, nineteen-year-old body backed up into his crotch. Her bare ass massaging his cock. She swivelled and tilted as she tried to help him inside her. Her wet hair, small waist, and perfect bubble butt, Don could resist no more as he assisted her with the penetration, letting out a pleasurable "hmph!"

"No going back," smirked Jill.

His hips lurched slowly at first. Just enjoying the forbidden carnal touch of his sister. Soon he leaned forward and clamped her shoulder with a big hand, his thrusts quickening into what was becoming a relentless pounding.

"Is this what you fucking want, Sis?

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! She begged, feeling his balls slam against her ass. "Fuck your bratty sister!"

His hand groped her swaying breasts, before moving up around her throat. He squeezed gently before placing his fingers in her mouth. She sucked diligently. Her battered cunt could barely take any more as a vibration started to move up into her belly. Don's breath was getting more intense on her neck.

"Ne...Nearly there, babe?" she gasped.

"Almost," he moaned.

"Nn...No...Not yet! Lie down!" she ordered, abruptly pulling away.

In one fluid movement, Don was on his back. Jill swung her leg and mounted him. His cock effortlessly sliding into her soaked cunny. She rode him; three, four times. Her heavy breasts bouncing in rhythm. Don grabbed her hips, pinning her tightly onto him.

"Fuuuuuuckk! He roared.

Jill felt surges of hot pressure inside her as Don deposited his incestuous load. His knuckles turning white, clamping her in place. She was never going to protest.

She stayed on top of him a few moments more. Her playful fingers making curls of his sweaty chest hair. As he softened, she slid off and lay down beside him. She placed a hand on his bicep as her thumb softly traced the eagle and blade of his tattoo. His powerful arm wrapped around her petite body, bringing her closer to him. With his manhood slumped against her thigh, they drifted off to the dying sparks and crackles of the fire. There were no nightmares that night.

***

Darts of light striped their bodies as the morning sun pierced the tent. She figured it was late morning, as the tent had become stuffy and hot. Jill felt his pulsating erection prodding her butt cheek. Good morning to you too, she acknowledged. Not knowing if he was awake or not, Jill reached back. Her fingers ran down his abs and around his shaft until they found his sweaty balls. Are they full again? she wondered. She rubbed them, slow and gently as Don's hand slithered up her naked waist to squeeze her tits. The pain turned her on as he pinched her nipple. By now she felt his cock searching for its soggy target. She let him get close, his slick head slipping against her pussy lips. Just as he was about to penetrate;

"How about a skinny-dip?" suggested Jill.

Don was too busy trying to enter her to reply, but followed eagerly as his prize padded barefoot to the river bank. Wading through the water towards her, his sister wrapped her arms and legs around him as they enjoyed each other's body, once again, until climax. They bathed each other and dried off near the rekindled campfire. Don threw on a grey tank top and a pair of sweatpants. They would be more comfortable for the long drive home, he decided. He then got some coffee brewing, while a fish blistered over the fire. Don grinned, drinking in the view of his sister getting dressed. Jill slipped on a white matching bra and panty set. Over that, fell a low cut, belted, floral dress. It only accentuated the curves of her young, ripe body. Grease dribbled down Don's stubbled chin as he sank his teeth into the fish.

"By the way, I like your tattoo," Jill said, pouring herself a coffee.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, a few us got one before shipping out," replied Don, flexing his arm.

"And I wasn't just saying that before. You really can talk to me about it. Anything."

"I know. Thanks sis."

A few moments passed as they ate. The water lapping on the stony river bank.

"Did you...you know...ever kill anyone over there? Jill dared; her eyes wide with curiosity.

"You really know how to make breakfast conversation, Jill! Don snapped, instinctively scanning for the whiskey.

"Sorry. I don't know why I said that. I shouldn't be dragging all that shit up for you," she conceded.

Don nodded.

"I'm thinking of getting one," she said.

"What?"

"A tattoo!" beamed Jill. "Or would you prefer your innocent sister to stay pure and unblemished?"

"I guess a small one would be OK."

"Ohh! Thanks for your permission, Brother!" She said sarcastically.

"Anyway, it's getting late. I reckon we should get going," declared Don.

Jill stared into her cup for a while. "I really liked this. Spending time with you, I mean."

Don walked over, gently lifted her chin and planted a long, wet kiss on her lips. "Me too," he whispered. "Let's get this stuff into the truck."

***

Don swung left onto the road leaving the dirt track and a cloud of dust behind. Tall pine trees sprouted either side of them. It was pretty much a smooth ride to the highway now. He stole a glance at Jill's cleavage, a little saddened that her breasts were no longer jiggling to the rough surface.

"Hey!" She frowned, catching her brother. She noticed him starting to blush. Jill couldn't help but enjoy the power she wielded over men. Her frown morphed into a mischievous smile.

"I thought you were done pitching tents," she sniggered, watching his cock's outline become more apparent in the cloth.

Don just shrugged his shoulders.

"Watch out for potholes"

"Huh?" Don grumbled.

Jill had already lowered her head. A sharp tug of his sweatpants allowed his growing semi to flop out. Don let out a long groan as her teasing tongue swirled over his bell, before he once again wholly visited Jill's sweet mouth. A truck boomed in admiration as it overtook them. One hand on the wheel, the other clasping his little sister's ponytail, Don was already planning the next trip in his mind.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers