All Comments on 'Pity (The Pickup-Artist)'

by Emmalee_Strict

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please keep writing. Like to see how mean she can be to him.

Micky2022Micky20225 months ago

Yummy. I hope you continue to write and post here. I’m generally not a Femdom kinda girl, but you could change my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, super hot if you had pictures. Can't wait for pt 2

RadRockyRadRocky5 months ago

This was so well written! I loved the pacing and rhythm of your prose. And it was sexy as hell.

Prof_MasterProf_Master5 months ago

Now that was a long, luxurious, and expertly controlled handjob of a story, ES. Only what came out when you were finished was ...redemption. Hats off. Welcome and DO keep writing!

~P.M.

dyetieddyetied4 months ago

Loved every word. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with everyone.

Really well done.

Please keep writing!

JoexpJoexp4 months ago

Great writing. I loved it. Looking forward to more.

toastywarm01toastywarm014 months ago

Loved the girl power and wished it had all been real. We need more stories where she gets what she wants and he does what he’s told. Thank you for the story of the one night stand that I only dream about.

No sequel needed for this story but please, please keep on writing!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso4 months ago

That is some A-grade writing right there: sexy, creative, highly original, funny, surprising, thoughtful, and beautifully, imaginatively written. And for a first story??!!! Whoa, look out! 🤯 I will be watching with great enthusiasm for whatever unfurls next. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 5 Stars...easy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous