All Comments on 'Pivotal Points'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done!

#1 on the Peter Meter tonite! Your use of language is skilled and fascinating; your ability to stretch out the almost unbearable eroticism is something I want to experience again and again.

Thanks again

TibxoTibxoalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

A very original and well written story.

I loved your attention to detail and the fact that you just didn't rush head-on into the sex.

You have made me a fan.

Thank you.

stavstavalmost 17 years ago
great keep it up

loved it wish u had brought maggie into for some lesbian

fun

mickeyg38mickeyg38almost 17 years ago
First Reply

Well Done! Enough so, that it got me to post my first comment ever. Your pacing is excellent and character developement totally believable. Hope to see you again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
On target

You were on target as usual. Thanks for drawing out the tension and the slow build up. Do it again.

mature_a100mature_a100almost 17 years ago
Well written story

Beautiful story very well written and a very sensitive approach I am now off to check out any more of your submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BEST OF THE BEST

I wish everyone could write with the feels you did...GREAT story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What can I say....

... except agree with the laudatory comments this wonderful story has already attracted. Tender, loving, beautifully told, splendidly paced...and incredibly erotic tension from the start. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done

Wish I could write as well. Very nice story to read and take to bed to think about. More of your writing would be welcome in this site.

A happy admirer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

A great story, it's so good to get some humour in to an erotic story.

I would suggest a glossary for our cousins who don't know what an ASBO or an A level are, in US written stories, it is so annoying to read about things which make sense to Americans but are meaningless to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

Loved it,have a feeling this story is going to be a favorite of many for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PADS

ENJOYED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she's hungry for her son's big prick

Another brilliant and original tale by this talented lady! She well understands both a young man's natural lust for his mother's cunt, the very cunt he came out of, and a mother's natural hunger for her son's big prick which she sees bulging in his pants and feels pressing against her whenever they clinch. Rob's funny and highly energetic as a beginning actor, and mom appreciates him as the sexy male she needs. Her boy is at an age when he's testosterone-fueled from his hot young balls, his savvy mother intends to harvest that rich ball cream for her oozing twat. Of course, that's exactly where Rob intends to spurt it, as any normal son would. Motherfucking is the fastest growing trend in the country among bold young men and their sophisticated mothers. It won't be long before Rob fucks a baby up his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT

long build up but great ending. Could have gone a little further with some anal action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUT OF PLACE

Your comment as follows is disgusting;

If the story and its telling pleased you, I would be grateful for your positive vote, we authors love to see those coveted little icons next to our work. Just click "5" below and don't forget to submit ;-) If you feel it doesn't deserve any praise, please don't record your dissatisfaction with a low vote, just click away: you got it for free, after all :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, we got it for free.

And we got exactly what we paid for. "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

Very nice ...longer sex next time

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Good story, the sex was short compared to the rest of the story.

Being a nurse I always look for a mention of birth control or a previous hysterectomy. Accidents happen. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A couole points

I loved the story and how you worked everything in.

Great set up.

Just when it comes to the goods maybe throw a little more, do us all a favor (;

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Evidently I gave it a 5* when I read it before, was unable to do so this time.

Mother/son is my favorite incest followed by sister/brother. This was well presented and actually had a good moral, his character had much improved. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a good story but took 2 long 2 get 2 the jusey parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Too long, too damn limey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEXY

Erotic and well written. Give me more please

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Very Believable

Lovely sexy story. Very believable as actors often fall in love with there co-actors when acting opposite them.

This was written over a decade ago.

Just read the follow up and its not so good.

Going to read more stories.

Keep writing.

REgards

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!!! BRAVO !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!, Both the play and

also your writting of this story.The players

were great,the story real,and maggie was

a bullie. But she got you 5++******

..THANK YOU..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I am a romantic and ardent reader of mutually consenual incestuous love stories, especiually between mother and son. this is one of the author's best. The author has developed has characters in depth and breadth. The plot is logical and believable. As one who has no problem with mutually consenual incest (e.g. no positional power play; no threat of emotional or physical abandonment; and no threat or actual emotional or physical abuse) in real life, I imagine this is exactly how such a relationship would develop. Through this story, there is noting but unconditional love, respect and emotional sensitivity to each other's needs and wants. There is no self-loathing, guilt, self-doubt nor self-recrinimation between lovers once they acknowledge that love has no boundaries. Athrlu beautifully written love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous