Pixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will abstain until you two meet. She has just confirmed that she will be at Vinci's on Friday at eight o'clock."

"That's three days from now!"

"And she is worth it, isn't she?"

"Yes, but..."

"If you both still like each other, then you will have an amazing weekend together."

"And if I can't abstain?"

Suddenly, I feel hands handling my dick and balls. A ring is fitted snuggly around my scrotum. I try to look down but can't see anything.

"Relax and let it happen," Pixie instructs. "Or the deal is up."

My cock is guided into a cold cage. It protests the manhandling and its ignored desires. But it finally shrinks and is engulfed by the steel prison. But the captive doesn't give up without a fight, continuing to proclaim its urge, its need... its helplessness. With a snap, the tube grips onto the ring. The hands tug on the device, securing something and then suddenly vanish.

"That will help you, won't it? You still can pee and shower, and your blood flow won't be restricted in any way."

I just stare down my nose at my lap, but I can't see anything from this angle.

"Your love has the key. If you want out earlier, use your safe word, and it will unlock. But then she will not be at Vinci's on Friday."

"And if there is an emergency?"

"You contact me. Your love and I will determine whether it is warranted. If for some reason you don't want to move forward with her, you leave the restaurant and use your safe word."

My mind is racing. The last hour was surreal. I'm still grappling with the question of whether it actually happened. But my cock assures me it was all real, as it strains against its prison.

"Do we have a deal?" 

The restraints snap open, and before I know it, my hands are inspecting my cock's prison. "Yes." I get up, only to fall to my knees. "I'll do anything for her."

"Then there is a key on your desk you will want to take along to your date. It unlocks a little something she has just put on for you. The same rules hold true for her. Consider the time you spent together just now as your foreplay for what is to come."

12