Pixie

Story Info
"I want to taste you."
962 words
4.36
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to remember the first time I met her, each time I fail. She had unknowingly weaved herself into all my days and all my nights, into each memory filled with youthful bliss and recklessness. Despite the distance, the years of absence, she continues to be part of my every day, my every thought, my very heart, my very mind, all of my being. She is my sun and I am her sunflower, seeking for her light, always turning where she shines bright, far and away, but never apart. In the absence of those rays that make me bloom, these petals remain folded on their own.

I arrived at the Sinclair Ballroom dressed in an black evening gown I had purchased just for this occasion. A reception for world famous English author Emily Hoff she was touring the states with the release of her new book. A partner at my law firm had arranged for me to be on the exclusive guest list and I was excited to meet my favorite author. The Sinclair Ballroom is inside the Waldorf Astoria situated on beautiful Lake Michigan I had come a long way from that small horse farm in Kentucky where I grew up.

Entering the giant ballroom packed with guest I took a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. This was a crowd of the rich and elite some of who I knew has they were clients of my law firm. I mingled making small talk waiting for Emily's arrival I wanted her to sign one of her books for me. Although I had no way to bring one with me and this was not a book signing a girl could still dream. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious, I was on my third glass of champagne, making small talk with some tech billionaire.

Emily entered to applause from the crowd, moving effortlessly, she stood maybe five foot in those black two inch heels, long black hair, just a hint of breast, greeting guest, shaking hands. I waited for her to make her way around the room. not wanting to seem to eager, there she was before me, cute little thing, small hand extended. Taking her hand was electric, tingles shot up my arm, that upper class British accent made my panties damp.

I smiled "Your writing touches me."

A strangely erotic meeting with a genius, I realized she was still holding my hand, starring in my baby blue eyes, I was lost in the feeling of the moment. I told her of my abuse, how reading her books helped me be brave enough to get away. She just listened has I babbled on and on, smiling, her soft eyes seemed to see into my soul. I was turned on enjoying the thought that a genius cared what I had to say. Kissing my cheek, then on to the next group, she could really work a room.

When they flickered the lights, to signal, for everyone to take their seats for dinner. I quickly found my table, taking my seat, a waiter tapped my shoulder, turning "Excuse me Miss, Miss Hoff as requested you eat at her table."

I felt like Cinderella as I followed him to the front of the ballroom, he pulled my chair out, I was sitting net to a literary genius, mind your manners, Cheryle.

Dinner was exquisite, the group of eight at the table include the mayor, governor and a former president, how did I get here? When I felt her hand on my thigh I thought I mite be dreaming, gently rubbing my leg, talking to the other guest. After dinner she made a brief speech, reading an excerpt from her latest book, the crowd applauding when she finished.

Returning to the table she whispered in my ear "You want to come up to my suite?"

Stunned, amazed, I nodded my consent, she reached out taking my hand and we walked out of the ballroom toward the elevators. I was tingling with excitement and anticipation has the elevator doors opened. Emily seeming to sense my nervousness, hugging me gently she felt soft and warm. I looked in her beautiful eyes, suddenly we were kissing her tongue parting my lips, dancing in my mouth.

The elevator doors opened, arriving at the top floor, we broke our embrace, my hand finding hers as we walked down the hall to her suite. We embrace again, once inside, her lips moved to my ear moaning softly she whispered "I want to taste you."

My evening gown fell to the floor unclipping my bra freeing my breast, she was cupping then gently then teasing my delicate nipples. The feeling was wonderful, as she dropped to her knees, moving my thong aside. she kissed my wetness, which was growing by the moment. The first lick sent shivers up my spine has she eagerly attacked my pussy. I was moaning loudly, her fingers found my clit rubbing, my scent filling the suite. Emily between my legs tasting me, a genius, wanting me, begging for my orgasm. like a master musician, working my cunt perfectly, strumming my clit, the harmony of our moans, I was getting close, pushing my hips forward into Emily's face. Glancing down at the sight of her between my legs licking, sucking, I exploded in orgasm after orgasm, I felt wonderful, perfect, worshiped, loved.

Moving to the king size bed, naked, exploring each others bodies, she was so soft, so cuddly, so warm, we moaned, and giggled. Tender, sweet, she was an artist, making love well into the night, finally drifting off holding her cute little body.

I awoke, the next morning, naked and alone in the suite, a signed copy of Emily's book on the nightstand......

Signed Love Pixie