Pixie

Story Info
Peter has an adventure with a little pixie.
4.5k words
4.57
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a bit of a dry spell for Peter although he was not surprised by that, he knew it was coming at some point and his early 60s seemed like as good a time as any to take stock and focus on what was important to him. He was retired and had an adequate income from his pension, enough to live on anyway even if he could no longer just disappear on holiday on a whim as often as he wanted.

This was one of those rare occasions. He had spent the last few days wandering aimlessly around town, doing some window shopping, watching the buskers in the market square and resisting the pull of the Amsterdam coffee shops. He was getting a bit old for that he kept telling himself without a lot of conviction.

It had been a spur of the moment trip now that countries were opening up again as the powers that be decided that the pandemic was over - a decision made mostly because of the need for tourist revenue rather than based on medical advice he believed. So he still took care in crowded places.

He found himself a quiet spot in Sarphatipark where he could plan his return home tomorrow, to work out what to do between checking out of his hotel and getting to Schiphol but that only took him a few moments so he sat quietly watching the passersby and trying to imagine different aspects of their lives - that young couple holding hands but looking miserable, a young woman with two small children in tow whose expression flitted between harried and happy as the kids kept her entertained.

He was watching two businessmen in suits sitting so close to each other on a nearby bench that they seemed to be flirting with each other when a flash of blue caught his eye. It belonged to a young woman striding purposefully through the park talking in an animated fashion into her phone. She came closer, her bright blue hair drawing attention to herself. She was so slight, dressed only in a white top with plenty of sideboob on show and a short skirt sitting precariously on her hips showing off the waistband of her panties.

As she approached she ended her call, looked up at Peter and announced furiously "he is such a wanker" and then, dropping her phone into her bag, burst out laughing. Her full lips and pronounced dimples drawing Peter's attention away from her prominent nipples poking hard through her skimpy top. She was beautiful, Peter thought to himself as he felt that familiar ache in his balls.

Peter had never been very good at meeting new people, he did not really understand the rules of social interaction so his response was just to smile at her in acknowledgement. He reckoned she must be early 20s and as he was old enough to be her grandfather he did not feel under any pressure to be anything other than just friendly.

'True, men can be dicks' he replied eventually as she stood looking at him with what seemed to be curiosity - as if she was wondering 'what's a nice man like you doing in a place like this.'

She came closer and sat down next to him her slim legs sticking out in front of her as her skirt rode up her thighs. "Are you a dick?" she asked in an accent that Peter found difficult to place.

He laughed: "I'm sure there are some who might think so," he replied "but I try not to be." He was surprised at how at ease he felt in her presence, usually he would clam up as soon as anything resembling a conversation looked like happening.

"Oh good, come buy me a coffee then" she announced as she stood and held her hand out to him. He took her hand, slipped his bag over his shoulder and stood. She did not let go as he stood as he had been expecting but instead she edged herself closer to him so that he could smell her intoxicating essence. "I'm Pixie" she said as she led him down the path towards the exit of the park.

"Peter" he replied as he allowed himself to be led away.

She was so petite he imagined that he could easily pick her up and carry her away so he was impressed at her confidence in the way she trusted him. After all Peter stood a good foot taller than her and he was fairly well built. He was a typical older white male tourist and she was light-skinned black and smelled of cinnamon and coconut. They made a fine pair as they walked the Amsterdam streets.

She chattered away excitedly talking about how much she loved Amsterdam but the men were so disappointing, 'not real men' was a phrase he heard more than once, as they walked. They crossed a road and she stopped at one of Amsterdam's famous coffee shops. "This is my favourite" she said as she led him by the hand through the door "It even does coffee" she laughed.

It was an older coffee shop, lots of wood, posters of musicians on the wall. She led him to an empty table. "Sit here, what coffee do you like?" She asked.

"A flat-white with proper milk" was his response. She looked at him enquiringly before turning and greeting the staff who she clearly knew well.

She went up to the counter where she spent the time waiting for the coffees to be made by checking out the weed selection before choosing something. He took the time to look around, it was pretty much as he had expected, he was clearly the oldest customer they had by quite a long way but the clientele were otherwise a mixed bunch, it was not the stoner lair that he had been expecting.

Pixie returned with a small tray with two coffees, a moist-looking brownie on a small plate and a little plastic pot of weed which she slipped into her tote bag as she sat down. "That's for later," she smiled at him. He could have sworn that she winked as she said this.

She cut the brownie into two before asking "are you cool with edibles, the brownies here will make you just so chilled". Peter nodded although without admitting that it had been a decade or two since he had last indulged.

"So why did you come with me, I'm normally a bit much for many men?" she asked.

"How could I refuse such a beautiful young woman and to be honest I couldn't really think of any reason not to" he replied sipping at his coffee.

She looked at him intently "You do like girls then, I did wonder if you might be gay, a good looking older man sitting in that park is usually there for other men. I may have rescued you, in that case, especially if you have a habit of going off with anyone who asks. What do you do?" She watched him intently, before she reached into her bag and pulled out large brown-framed glasses and set them on her nose. "Now I can see you properly" she said, "sometimes I forget I need these."

Peter started to explain how he had retired early as he had become so bored at his office life and how he liked to travel when he could. They chatted easily for a good while as he began to feel a little light headed from the brownie. She tended to turn the conversation towards his love life whenever she could and as his inhibitions began to slip he told her how he had been out of luck since before the pandemic.

She looked shocked "But that's over two years" she explained "Your balls must be so full" she giggled as the brownie was obviously affecting her too. "We must do something about that, where are you staying?"

She took him by the hand again and gathering up her things and shouting a cheery goodbye to the servers she led him out of the coffee shop and they turned towards Vondelpark and his hotel. She slipped her arm under his as they walked, her body pressed lightly against him as she matched his stride - no mean feat given the difference in their size.

At no point dd Peter check himself and wonder whether this was a good idea, he felt comfortable and at ease in her presence as if he had known her all his life. They went straight up to his hotel room. He fussed about moving his case off the bed where had left it and slipping his shoes off. As he did so she stripped out of her top and skirt and standing in front of him in just her panties she announced that she wanted to shower.

He looked at her standing there, her abs were tight, her pert little titties with hard pointing nipples, her outy belly button, a few wisps of hair escaping her panties. His cock throbbed in anticipation. She turned, wiggled her ass at him, and headed into the bathroom. "Give me five minutes and then join me" she said looking at him over her shoulder.

Peter sat on the bed, the effect of the weed making him a little light-headed still but more importantly he could feel his cock straining against his trousers. He slowly undressed to his boxers before fetching clean towels from the cupboard. He knew it had only been two or three minutes but he couldn't wait any longer as he slowly pushed the bathroom door open.

Pixie was standing under the shower, her blue wig sitting on the chair next to the sink, her back towards him as she let the water flow over her. She was running her hands over her body as she rinsed the soap from herself. She turned her head to look at him and smiled that huge smile again. He stepped out of his boxers and his cock, now almost fully hard bounced as he kicked them away. She looked down and smiled again.

He stepped into the bath with her as he felt the running water from the shower hit his legs. At this point she turned towards him and he caught his first glimpse of her huge and amazing bush. There was almost as much hair on her pussy as on her head. He gasped 'Wow, that's so hot' he exclaimed. It was the first properly hairy pussy he had seen for probably thirty years.

"Oh good, I am glad you like it" she said as she reached out and grabbed his hard cock, pulling him towards her for a deep and lingering kiss, his cock pressing into her tummy, her hard nipples pressing into his chest. She was so tiny he felt the urge to just pick her up, slide her down onto his shaft and fuck her hard against the shower wall but he resisted. She had been in charge up that point and he liked that so he wanted her to choose how they fucked.

She broke off the kiss and looked up at him. "I'm clean and on the pill so you do not need to worry about anything, feel free to cum where you like but at some point I do want to feel you fill me up with your cum so that it dribbles out and messes up my bush" she said as she sank to her knees the water running off her head and down her body as she took his cock into her mouth.

He felt harder than he had for years, he suspected the weed might be helping with that. She did not stay down for long and after a few moments she got back onto her feet and started lathering his body. She turned him around and reached under his arms as she soaped his chest before reaching down and stroking his cock with her soapy hands as she rubbed her nipples against his back.

"Rinse off now" she suddenly declared "I need to fuck, I am so horny." Peter laughed at this and took the shower hose from the wall before hosing the soap off her and then himself. He stepped out and grabbed a towel which he held open for her as she stepped out. He wrapped it around her tiny body as he wrapped one around his waist and they both went through into the bedroom.

She towelled herself dry before throwing the wet towel onto a chair, she jumped excitedly onto the bed. She was such a tiny ball of energy he wondered how he would be able to keep up with her. She sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed, her hairy bush allowing only a glimpse of her wet pussy lips glistening at him. He dried himself and then threw his towel alongside hers. He reached across the bed and grabbed her ankles and gently uncrossing her legs he pulled her towards him, placing her legs over his shoulders as he started to kiss and nibble at her inner thighs.

She lay back muttering "oh what a good man you are" as she arched her back slightly, offering up her pussy to his mouth. They were both too stoned and horny for him to worry about warming her up so he delved right in, her hairs tickling his face as his tongue sought out her lips. She gasped as he found her clit. He pushed his shoulders against her thighs as he reached around with his arms, his hands parting her pussy hair as his tongue found its way up and down her lips, deep into her pussy and up grazing at her clit.

It did not take him long before he felt her spasm and her juices flowed down his chin and her legs tightened against his head, He slowed a little allowing her a little time to work through her first orgasm before he went back in harder this time, his tongue working her clit with no relief as she began to thrash against him. She came again and again before he allowed her some respite.

She lay back panting hard "I was wrong, you are not a good man at all, you are a bad man. Only a bad man knows how to do that" she laughed again. "But now it is my turn to torment."

Peter climbed onto the bed and lay next to her, catching his breath and wiping her juices from his mouth. She stood up, a little unsteady on the soft bed, before turning and lowering her pussy onto his face, she ground herself onto his mouth for a second before leaning forward and taking his hard cock in her hands, she stroked him briefly before licking a little precum off his tip and the then enveloping his cock between her lips.

He gasped, which only caused her to apply more pressure onto his mouth as his tongue automatically slipped into her pussy. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could. He was not huge, probably a little longer than average but he was thick so she struggled getting him too far down her mouth and he felt her gag once or twice as she tried.

She soon relented and wrapping her long fingers around his cock she started to focus on his tip, licking and sucking, running her tongue around his head and squeezing and stroking his cock as he felt his balls tighten. She sensed how close he was and stroked him harder and faster, resting his cock on her tongue as he felt several years of pent up cum bubbling up inside his balls before shooting the first of many ropes of hot cum down her throat. As he came she took him deep into her mouth again until she was satisfied that she had drained his balls entirely.

They both lay back on the bed panting.

"I've cum so much and we haven't even fucked yet" she giggled at him "but I'm hungry and need food." After regaining her breath she suddenly jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom, returning a second later with her blue hair restored on her head, and her glasses sitting on her cute nose. She sat down at the writing desk and reached into her bag for the weed before she skilfully rolled a joint.

"I know we can't smoke in here so can we go out and get food, please?"

He looked at her sitting there stark naked in her blue hair and laughed. "I think we will both need the energy, what do you like to eat?"

They agreed on a fish restaurant where she knew the owners and she guaranteed that everything would be fresh for them and both dressed hurriedly. She was right the food was fresh and tasty and she was great company, telling him about her life and how many wigs she owned and how she changed them to match her mood that day. Although they both ate with the urgency of the anticipation of what was to follow the meal was relaxed and after less than an hour later Peter found himself crossing a canal bridge heading towards her apartment.

Her room was large, light and airy, in contrast to the dark wood panelling in his hotel. There were pictures, mirrors and wall hangings but the main feature was a huge queen sized bed in the middle of the room. Pixie pulled Peter into the room and started to undress him although he had to bend down to help her remove his top. As he unbuckled his trousers she slipped out of clothes and crawled to the centre of the bed. She knelt up and watched him, her arms folded on top of her blue hair, her nipples were bullet hard and her mouth was open in a big grin, her tongue just visible between her lips.

Peter had to pinch himself to remind him that this was not a dream but was very real. She smiled as she reached over and took a lighter from a bedside cabinet and she lit up the joint and inhaled deeply. Peter stood hypnotised by the way the light streamed through the window lighting up the smoke as she exhaled in a large cloud which wafted around her.

Peter stepped onto the bed, placed his hands on her hips and leaned down to kiss her hard and tight tummy. She took another long draw on the joint before bending down and blowing it slowly into his mouth. She twisted her body across his, her hard nipples grazing his back as she put the joint down. He reached around, his hand found her ass cheek and he slipped his middle finger between her soaking pussy lips.

No words were spoken, they moved across each others bodies languidly in a sensuous wrestle as he tried to reach her nipples with his mouth as she slowly stroked his rock hard cock, Finally he rolled over onto his back and she straddled his waist, his cock parting her bush as she slid slowly up and down leaving a slick trail the length of his staff.

She raised her ass and carefully positioned her pussy over his engorged tip before lowering herself ever so slightly as he entered her. She paused "mmmm finally" she exhaled quietly as with deliberate abandon she sank down, his cock stretching her tight pussy as she slowly adjusted to his width. She sat there looking at him with a wicked glint in her eye.

Peter watched her, still in some disbelief that this fine young woman had chosen him for their little adventure as he reached for her left nipple twisting it gently but firmly between his thumb and forefinger. Her pussy twitched as he did so and she arched her back away from him as she sought out that final half inch or so in order to be completely full of him.

She rode him slowly easing his cock out before slowly pushing back down until her pussy finally found that sweet spot where his shaft pressed against her clit and his tip grazed her g-spot every time she sank down. Peter watched her tummy muscles spasm as she came, her pussy muscles fluttering against his cock.

She sat on him until her orgasm subsided, looking at him in acknowledgement of the way they seemed to compliment each other sexually despite the age difference.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out man, I'm going to drain you dry, I want you every way we can think of and then you must dress and go back to your hotel and return to your life and we will not see each other again, I will feel your cock imprinted in my pussy for weeks and then we will have a wonderful memory." She said these words as she slowly raised herself off him until just his tip was inside her.

She adjusted the angle and then slammed herself down hard onto him, he raised his ass to meet her and they began to fuck furiously, he reached for her shoulders pulling her forward before reaching around for her ass and he began to fuck her hard and fast, his hands pulling her ass cheeks apart in order to get total penetration into her.

He pounded her like this until he began to feel his balls tighten and it was only then that he eased off, he sat up and pulled her towards him into a tight embrace as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her nipples pressed into his chest hair and their lips met hard, their tongues seeking out each other.

As soon as he felt the tension in his balls ease he rolled her over onto her back, grabbed her ankles in his hands and placing the back of her heels on his shoulders he began fucking her hard again. The combination of his weight on her clit and the different position immediately bought on her next orgasm so he slowed once again. He pulled her back to the side of the bed still impaled on his cock before he wrapped his arms under her ass, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and he stood.

They both gave a primal grunt as he took her weight onto his shaft, they both laughed at that. "Now what are you going to do" she giggled at him as he paused briefly wondering where to go with her. She clamped her pussy tight against his cock as he turned towards the only part of the wall that had no pictures or furniture and carried her over until her back was hard against the wall. He fucked her hard, he pounded her tight little pussy mercilessly as she squirmed against him. This time he was not going to let up as his balls tightened, her pussy muscles squeezed and he felt the first load build up in his cock.

12