Pixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust hard as he filled her pussy with his cream, the throbbing of his cock as he filled her brought her to another screaming orgasm as she pulled him hard against her with her legs.

They stood for what seemed like minutes as the sensations washed through them both, Peter's legs felt weak but he held her there pressed against the wall until he felt strong enough again to take her weight and carry her back to the bed still impaled on his cock which twitched in agonising ecstasy as she tightened her pussy muscles in time with his steps.

He sat down on the bed and she eased herself off, they both watched his softening cock slowly slide out of her, followed by thick globules of his cum mixed in with her cream. Pixie squealed in delight "There we go, I always love this bit, rub your cum into my pussy hair" she pleaded as he watched her childlike glee.

They lay next to each other for the next hour or so, she would absent-mindedly play with his cock and he would alternate between twisting gently on her nipples and exploring her pussy with his fingers, teasing her pussy hair apart where it was stuck with his cum. They finished the joint and, at one point, she jumped up and ran into her kitchen before returning with two small bottles of cold beer.

She took a swig and swished the cold beer around her mouth before sliding down and taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth. The cold sent shock waves through him as he felt the blood rush back into his member. That was what she had wanted, she grabbed his cock and gave it a few hard strokes until he was fully hard again and then she turned over, raised her self onto her hands and knees and presented her ass to him.

Her wig had slipped slightly and he caught a glimpse of her real hair under the blue, he scanned her back checking each muscle and sinew as he stroked her skin from behind her neck right down to her ass cheeks, her round ass was so inviting so he gave her a little smack to see what response he would get.

"Ugh, yes please, harder but not too hard" she grunted at him. He warmed her ass alternating between cheeks as he rested the tip of his straining cock between her pussy lips. The caramel colour of her ass began to blush pink as he spanked, with each blow eliciting a moan from deep within Pixie.

He sensed she had had enough and placing his hands onto her hips he slowly eased himself into her again. She stretched to accommodate him more easily this time and as soon as he was deep into her she arched her back raising her ass to find the optimum angle. He pulled out and sank back in, and again, and again, before finding a steady rhythm. Every so often she would shift slightly to adjust the angle and every so often he would adjust the pace. They fucked for what seemed like hours the sensations very slowing building up inside both of them. Every so often Pixie's pussy would spasm and she would release more juice to keep them well lubricated as they fucked.

He could sense her urgency building up, she was squeezing his cock tighter and more regularly and he could feel his cock tensing. "Now" she screamed as she pushed hard back against him, he slammed into her pulling her hips hard as their bodies ground against each other. Pulse after pulse of cum shot deep into her as she came hard squeezing every drop out of him.

They collapsed, exhausted.

12