Pixie in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"Can you just tell her you're with a girl?" Pixie asked. She pulled on a shirt and then shorts, and she raised her eyebrows when she heard Joey laugh.

"I told her I was with a girl," Joey said, "and Dad answered. He said, 'WOOHOO!' so I guess it's okay with him."

Light rain fell while they crossed the street. Joey held the umbrella and they huddled together while Pixie opened the house and keyed in the security code. They stopped in the foyer and Joey asked, "What are we looking for?" he paused for a moment then added, "You know, it feels odd to be in someone's house when they aren't home."

"Look for anything that's on that shouldn't be on or open that shouldn't be open," Pixie said. She stopped and turned back to Joey. "I take care of this house most of the time when they leave. Follow me." Pixie went from room-to-room and they looked for anything the power outage might have damaged. They started in the basement and worked their way to the bedrooms.

Tamara's room was a mess. The bed wasn't made and clothes were scattered on the floor. Joey noticed her clothes hamper and stopped beside it with a painfully curious look on his face. "Go ahead," Pixie said, and Joey blushed. "Sniff something." She swept up a bit of white lace from Tamara's bed and dangled it in front of him. "They left this morning. I bet these are the panties Tamara wore last night."

Joey plucked the panties from Pixie's fingers, straightened them out over his hand and sniffed the crotch. "You never got into her panties for real," Pixie said, "You may as well find out what you missed." She pressed her body against Joey while she talked and ran her hand over the front of his jeans.

"I feel like I'm being naughty," Joey said, but he sniffed Tamara's panties again, and his cock grew firm.

"So be naughty," Pixie said. "Tamara has the run of my house when I'm gone, and she gets naughty there. I made her confess once after her boyfriend broke a lamp." She pushed Joey back to Tamara's bed then one more shove sat him on the mattress.

Pixie pushed him down on his back and set to work. She pulled Joey's jeans down and freed his growing hard-on. She left her own shorts and panties on the floor, and she climbed over him to straddle his thighs. Pixie swirled her fingers over her own trigger and then wet the head of Joey's cock with her nectar. She lifted his cock under her and worked him into her slit.

Joey put his hands on Pixie's hips, gasped "Oh man," and pushed his burning cock up into her.

Pixie shoved Joey's hands away and clutched them in front of her. "Let me do the work," Pixie said. Joey filled her and her excited instinct was to grind her button against him. She rocked against the hard spot at the base of his rod while her juice seeped around his shaft.

Joey watched Pixie's body writhe. Her abs rippled, her breasts bobbed, and her nostrils flared. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back. Her movements grew fast and erratic. And then they stopped.

Pixie fell forward onto Joey's forearms and he held her up while she came. She gasped and she ground her teeth, and finally she wilted. Joey let her slip down onto his chest for just a moment, then her rolled her onto Tamara's sheets.

Joey held Pixie close, and she could sense his excitement in his tense muscles and his shallow breath. "Pixie," Joey said and pushed her knees apart, "I want to fuck you all night."

Pixie struggled for a second to get her hand on Joey's cock and push him back. "We can do it as long as you have the energy," Pixie said, "But not on Tamara's bed. Let's go back to my place before this turns into a sex marathon."

Joey groaned in frustration but he let Pixie go. She sat up on the side of the bed and found her shorts. She picked her panties and Joey's boxers off the floor and laughed. "There's no reason to put these back on," she said.

Joey's cock refused to relax, so he labored a little to get his jeans on. They turned off the lights, picked up Pixie's umbrella, and stepped into the night. The rain had stopped, but lightening flashed and thunder pealed just seconds later. "It sounds like more storms coming in," Pixie said. She held onto Joey's arm until they were across the street then broke away and ran. Her high heels clicked on the walk and her pony tail swung behind her.

Pixie dropped their underwear in the foyer and took the umbrella from Joey. She looked up as another flash of lightening lit his face, and she took a step back. Joey followed and reached for her. "Joey," Pixie said, "You're starting to scare me."

"That's how I felt this afternoon," Joey said and let Pixie step back. "You told me, 'I'm not scary, and I think you're cute.'" I think you're way more than cute."

Pixie kept Joey at an arm's length and hoped he might cool off, but she realized that—even though it felt risky—he was right where she wanted him. Pixie laughed and ran to the kitchen and through the door onto the patio. Joey caught her beside the hot tub.

Lightening crackled overhead. Rain started slowly at first. It came in big drops that splashed on the already-wet patio. The swirling gusts drove it under the overhanging roof where Joey held Pixie. He pulled her close with one hand behind her head. He bent over her and brought their mouths together.

Whatever Pixie might have said in protest was lost in Joey's rough kiss. He held her against the hot tub and pushed his jeans down to free his cock, and he pushed his hand into Pixie's shorts to get to the warm, wet target between her legs.

They were both too excited to notice the rain that now pounded on the patio or the water that gushed from the downspout beside them. They were soaked by the wind-blown sheets or rain but neither of them cared.

Joey tossed Pixie's shorts aside and pushed himself between her legs. His cock throbbed and burned in his hand. He bent over Pixie and she gasped when he thrust into her. He thrust again and felt his shaft slip deep into her tight cunt. He thrust again and felt his balls squeeze against her, and it was only then that he could release the breath he held.

Pixie clutched at Joey's back when he laid her down on the deck beside the hot tub. She hooked one leg over his back and balanced herself with the other foot on the ground. He kissed her wet hair then pulled her pony tail to tip her face up to him. The flashing lightening let Joey watch Pixie's face while he rammed into her.

Joey was built for speed, not endurance. His hips slapped against Pixie's thighs faster with each driving thrust. Her body wrapped his cock, and that sensation drove him until there was no way to stop. His orgasm was sudden. He gripped Pixie to his chest and slammed deep into her. He went deaf and blind and his essence gushed through his shaft.

Joey pushed up when he was done. Pixie's breath came in pants and gasps. He kissed her lips and he kissed her face while he came down. She knotted her fingers in his wet hair and said. "I'm wet. I'm cold. I'm so fucking turned on. Take me to bed and keep me warm."

*****

Joey leaned over the little table in the food court and spoke quietly. "I didn't like the way that ended," he said. Almost a month passed since Pixie broke off their affair, and their meeting at the mall was by chance.

"That's the way it usually ends," Pixie said, "With boring sex." She watched Joey use his straw to break up the ice in his soda and remembered their last time. It was a long session of uninspired humping. Then she said goodbye.

"I'd like a chance to remember it differently," Joey said. His eyes searched Pixie's open collar and made her smile. She could imagine what Joey had in mind, and the thought made her cross her legs.

Pixie checked the time on her phone then put it back in her purse. "I don't have time to talk now," she said. "I'm meeting Tamara at the swim shop." She reached across the table to touch Joey's hand, "I'm going for a run after that. Why don't we meet in the park. We can talk there." She wasn't going to promise him more than that, but the possibilities were interesting.

"Okay," Joey agreed. At least he would have a chance. "Text me when you know the time," he said, "And I'll be there."

Pixie left Joey in the food court, tucked her purse under her arm, and then heads turned as she strutted down the mall. She waited for Tamara outside the swim shop and studied the mannequins in the window.

Tamara delivered Pixie's invitation to the Wagners' annual pool party just the day before. "I'm going to need a new swimsuit," Pixie said. "Too many people know about the ones I have."

"I need a new one too," Tamara said. "Mom wants me to wear something that covers more than that thing I wore at my birthday party. You have such good taste. Would you help me pick one that'll make Mom happy and still be at least a little cool?"

Pixie looked away from the shop window when she heard Tamara call her name. She walked with an attractive young man that Pixie didn't recognize. Tamara stopped and said goodbye to the guy before she reached Pixie.

"Who was that?" Pixie asked, and motioned to the young man as he walked away. "I don't think I've seen him before."

"Paul... Paul Russo, I think is right." Tamara said. "I just invited him to our party, so maybe you'll get to meet him. You're neighbors. He lives on the next street over so maybe you wouldn't see him, but their place is just down the alley from you."

Pixie was interested. She liked Paul's smile, his shape and the way his butt moved, but she didn't take more time to satisfy her curiosity. She stepped back to look at Tamara and said, "You're so pretty that it's a pity to cover you up, but let's go." It was almost an hour later when they stepped back into the mall.

"It's a deal then?" Pixie said. Tamara laughed at Pixie's idea, and Pixie went on. "No-one sees these things on us until the party. They'll be our surprise." She checked the time again and said, "I need to go. I want to get a run in before dinner."

Pixie texted a message to Joey before she left home, but she didn't see him until she passed a mile. He got out of an old white car at the curb and settled on the park bench where she first picked him up. He sat back with his arms stretched along the back of the bench—just as he did the first time—and his head turned to follow Pixie around the track.

Pixie passed her two-mile mark and let her pace slow to a walk. She checked her time and her heart rate and looked up to find Joey walking toward her. They walked the track together while Pixie cooled down.

"So you didn't like the way it ended?" Pixie asked. "How did you want it to end?" She stopped Joey and used his shoulder to balance herself while she stretched her quads.

Joey's nostrils flared to take in Pixie's hot scent before he said, "It's over, so I guess the way it ended is a done deal. I don't want to start it again just so it will end differently, but I want to give you a different last impression." He looked down at the way Pixie's nipples thrust out against her damp sports bra and when he looked up again he said, "I want to go crazy on you like I did when we first did it."

Pixie stepped close to Joey and looked around to see if people watched then she touched the front of his jeans. "I wouldn't mind having a better taste in my mouth when I remember you," she covered her lips with the back of her hand and laughed, "So to speak, anyway. Come home with me. There's dinner in it for you. If you're going to go crazy on me, then you'll need to keep your strength up."

Pixie walked away without saying more. Joey stood for a moment and watched her butt and her pony tail swing then jogged to catch up. Pixie swung her hands at her side and walked the alley with long strides—well, as long as Pixie could stride, anyway.

Joey hung over Pixie's shoulder while she opened the back gate. He inhaled her scent and shifted his weight from side to side. He couldn't stand still. He pinned Pixie against the wall with his hands on her boobs as soon as the gate locked behind them. Pixie put her arms around Joey's neck, offered her mouth, and welcomed his tongue.

"God, Pixie!" Joey said. He broke their kiss to catch his breath. Pixie let him go then pushed both hands between them to the front of his jeans and outlined his hard-on with her finger tips. Her nipples were hard under Joey's hands, and she was as breathless as he was.

Pixie pushed Joey back then brushed by him on her way to the pool. "I have to cool off," she said and left her monitor, her keys and her shoes by the pool. She took Joey's phone and his wallet and laid them beside her stuff.

First Joey was confused, and then he was surprised when Pixie clutched the front of his shirt in both hands and shoved him off the edge of the pool. He whooped, clutched at Pixie's arms and pulled her into the water with him.

Pixie popped up laughing and swept water out of her face. "Are you okay?" she said when Joey pulled himself up on the edge of the pool.

"I'm fine," Joey said, pushed his hair back, and shook water off his face. He pulled his shoes off and then his socks and left them by the pool. He pulled his shirt over his head and watched Pixie stroke to the steps at the shallow end. He pulled his pants and his boxers off, and he followed her.

Pixie waited for Joey on the steps, but he surprised her when he got there. He hooked his arm around her waist from behind and held her. She laughed and kicked her feet while he stripped her shorts and panties down and pulled her bra over her head.

Joey smothered Pixie's laughter with his mouth. He cradled her head in the crook of his arm to hold her out of the water, and he pushed his tongue between her lips. He squeezed her tit and stroked his hand up inside her thighs.

Pixie lifted her legs apart and let Joey's fingers play. She was panting when Joey pulled back to watch her, so it was Joey's turn to be surprised when she squirmed out of his grasp and scrambled out of the pool. "Where are you going?" Joey asked with an edge of frustration in his voice.

"I'm going to make dinner," Pixie said, but she stood by the edge of the pool where Joey could watch and wiped water off her breasts and belly with her bare hands. It was more than Joey could take. She backed away while he climbed from the pool and grinned at his standing hard-on.

Pixie turned and ran when he reached for her, and Joey chased. They slammed through the kitchen door, and he caught her by the sink. Joey held Pixie's back against his chest with one hand on her throat and he reached the other hand between her legs. Her slit was warm and wet when he touched her, and not with pool water. Pixie was already wet with her own juice.

Joey slipped one finger and then two fingers under Pixie's butt and opened her. He nuzzled against the back of her ear and rasped, "Why do you make me chase you?"

"To make you more excited," Pixie said, "And so I know how much you want me."

Pixie gasped in surprise when Joey lifted her off the floor with his hand between her legs and bent her over the sink. He held his cock in one hand, wet its head with Pixie, and pushed into her. He watched her tight pussy stretch around his shaft as he forced his way into her wet warmth. He had to stop to catch his breath and adjust his grip on her hips, and he thrust into her again.

Pixie tossed her head back and groaned as she felt Joey's cock fill her. She felt like she'd slip off the sink, but then Joey slammed into her and shoved her up again. She pushed against the window sill and clutched at anything she could hold onto—the lever, the faucet, the sprayer.

Joey bellowed at the ceiling. His excitement was out of control. Each thrust into Pixie's sleek little body came faster, and in his mind each thrust went deeper. He stopped with his whole shaft throbbing inside Pixie's cunt and clenched his teeth. His body tightened and his cum shot through his shaft. He groaned and did it again, and then the third time he bent far over Pixie while his spasms slowed and he pumped the last of his essence into her.

Pixie slipped to the floor when Joey's softened cock fell out of her. She turned to face him with her hands on his hips. He kissed her throat and her face, and she said, "You know that's how I like it, don't you?" Joey nodded his answer and Pixie went on, "I can remember that when I think of you. Now will you do some things for me while I grill our dinner? Will you get me a towel from beside the hot tub? I'm still dripping wet. And get the wet clothes from the pool. We'll put them in the drier."

The sun cast long shadows over the pool when they finished dinner. Joey laid back on the patio lounge with his arms over his head and watched puffy clouds overhead. Pixie sat astride his lap and smiled. She got his attention and fed him the last piece of lobster from her kabob then leaned to kiss his throat.

Pixie's warmth and her touch had the effect she wanted. Joey's cock was hardening even before she reached to stroke it. She rose to settle her button on his shaft and ground against him, "Maybe I'll go crazy on you now," she said, but then suddenly straightened her back and caught her breath.

"What?" Joey asked. A drop landed on his arm and he knew. It was starting to rain.

Pixie laughed in his ear and rose to guide his cock between her pussy lips. "It's a sun shower," she said. "Someone is getting a rainbow." Raindrops fell around them and on them as Pixie worked Joey into her slit then settled down with him inside. He didn't feel the rain, all he felt was Pixie's body in his arms and around his cock.

The rain started slowly, but the patter of drops on the patio grew to a roar and water streamed from their skin. Pixie pushed up on Joey's chest and closed her eyes while she bounced and ground against him. Joey pushed his hair back and watched water course over Pixie's breasts and run off her nipples.

Pixie paused and leaned to Joey's ear, "Are you going to come for me?" she asked. Her breath was hot on Joey's cheek and her body was slick and wet in his arms. She didn't wait for Joey's answer before she started grinding again. Tension built in her body and she groaned in his ear. "Because I'm about to come for you," she said.

Joey wrapped Pixie in his arms and held her while her pussy tightened around him. She caught her breath and twisted on his cock. He could feel her climax rush through her body. She pounded on his shoulders, and when her body finally relaxed she groaned into his chest.

Joey knew suddenly that he could not stop. He rolled Pixie onto the lounge and rammed himself into her now-soft body. She ducked against his chest to hide from the rain while he held her tight against him and pounded into her. Pixie tightened her legs around him, and his orgasm gripped his body. Joey unleashed his essence inside her then lay still while Pixie stroked his back.

The shower passed as quickly as it started. It left both Joey and Pixie breathless and spent. They relaxed on the lounge in the sun while Joey kissed Pixie's lips and her throat. He whispered into her ear, "I think I'll remember you like this forever."

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers
12