Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the task of undoing the buttons ended. I ran a finger from her neck down to her navel and back up again several times, teasing by moving slightly inside the now open blouse near one breast and then the other. Katie tried to shrug off the top so I let her rush her exposure for me.

Katie's breasts were sweet and luscious. Each consisted of a perfect handful of aroused female flesh topped with a silver dollar size areola and perky nipple. The nipples were erect, an indication that my efforts so far that evening had been pleasing.

Without asking permission, I leaned in and kissed around her right breast in a circle that gradually rose up the mound to her nipple. As I reached the top, I gently sucked the nip into my mouth and raked it with my teeth.

Katie moaned, "Oh, dear! No one's ever paid this much attention to my breasts. Dan tells me they're too small."

I broke contact just long enough to tell her, "Well, Dan is very, very, very wrong."

I repeated the process on her left breast and then eased her back on the sofa so I could kiss down her flat stomach and run my tongue along her belt line. Of course, I returned periodically to her breasts and now my hands started to bring us both pleasure, as I kneaded her orbs and stroked her upper body. She kept sighing with obvious happiness at what I was doing.

Katie pulled me up into a kiss and fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. I didn't argue or delay the process. Soon she pushed my shirt off my body and cast it aside.

"Katie, do to me what I've been doing to you."

She gave me a questioning look then started to kiss my neck and tongue my chest. Her motions appeared somewhat mechanical.

"Relax, Katie. Don't force it on yourself. Your tongue is a sense organ, just like your fingers. Use it so that it brings pleasure to you. If it feels good to you, it will feel good to whomever you're doing it to, the same with your kisses and your touch. Use all your senses -- your tools to bring pleasure to your lover as well as yourself."

Her delicate tongue lightened in its touch on my body, not quite tickling but not the heavy, inexperienced licks she delivered a moment earlier. As she tongued my nipples, one of her delicate hands found my ears and her slender fingers ran around inside in a sensuous way. I felt my cock surge in reaction to the two sensations.

Katie fumbled with my belt buckle and zipper, clearly eager to unveil another part of the night's entertainment. I let her get all the clasps and zippers undone, and then shifted so I could take the attention back to her.

I undid Katie's jeans and then slid off the sofa in front of her so I could pull them from her lithe body. She rose slightly and I pulled them down her legs, revealing a small thong covering her pussy.

After disposing of the jeans I took one leg and licked and nibbled my way from her ankle up to her knee and then to her thigh, turning about six inches from her cloaked pussy and returning my journey back to her pretty ankle. She giggled in appreciation. I kept a running commentary about how nice her legs were, how slender and shapely, how good they tasted to lick and kiss, and how appreciative I was that she was sharing herself with me tonight. I repeated the process on her other leg. As I did she said quietly, "No one's ever told me I had a nice body; not even Dan."

At that point, I stood and stepped out of my own slacks. Katie watched with a sense of eagerness.

As I finished I turned to Katie and nudged her onto her back laying the length of the sofa. With her compliance, I removed the thong, enjoying the glance at her pussy lips and the small landing strip of hair she'd left after trimming herself.

Katie wasn't sure what my next action would be, so expressed surprise when I rolled her onto her stomach, giving her a pillow for her head. I mounted her thighs and leaned into her upper body and started a Swedish massage, a classic recommendation from the Joy of Sex. Katie groaned and wiggled her body beneath me in clear appreciation for my attention to her body.

As I sought out each muscle group, I often leaned in and kissed her body somewhere. Because she was so trim, I could easily work the muscles along her neck, shoulders, arms, sides and back, then into her buns. I dismounted and worked on each leg independently.

I checked on Mel and Dan. I could hear murmurs of instruction to Dan from Mel, mostly dealing with foreplay and occasionally explaining what I was doing and why I hadn't plunged into Katie's pussy just yet.

I rolled Katie onto her back, again relishing the view of her sex. This time I went and stood at the end of the sofa near her head. I reached in and massaged her facial muscles, running my fingers along her jaw, cheeks, temples, forehead, and behind her ears, searching in each locale for the tiny muscles that worked so hard for us. Katie sighed deeply.

Then I worked her upper chest and pectorals, and arms, right out to the end of her fingers, taking time to kiss each digit as I finished my massage of that part of her body. Now, she groaned occasionally.

I allowed my massage of her pectoral muscles to drift lower on her body, massaging her breasts, pushing against the nipples and tweaking the ends until each nip was screamingly erect. I kissed and tongued each one again then continued to her abs, stopping my foray just above her mons.

Katie was moaning a lot and I was talking softly to her, extolling her perfection. I did her legs, emphasizing her feet and quads as I worked my way up her extremities.

Only then did I now allow myself to massage my way into her nether region, pushing the flat of my hand against her pussy and using the heel of my hand in a circular motion against the area I knew contained her clitoris.

Katie's back arched almost immediately and she came, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly against her clit. I leaned in and kissed around her face, gradually working my way to her sensuous mouth.

"Oooooh, Doug," she cooed at me, "That was magnificent. I've ... I've never come this way. You barely touched my sex and yet you made me cum."

"Oh, I'm just beginning," I told her knowing that there was in fact some element of truth to my statement.

In her after glow, I repositioned her on the sofa as I knelt in front of her. I put a leg over each of my shoulders and then gradually worked my tongue up her inner thighs to her pussy.

I avoided her clitoris for the first few minutes of my cunnilingus. I pulled her labial lips into my mouth and sucked on each for a while then tongued deep into her vagina, gradually adding two fingers.

I used those fingers to search for the area inside her called the G-spot. I'd learned enough about the G-spot to understand that it is actually the inner and more sensitive part of the clitoris. The skin is slightly different textured compared to the other walls of the vagina.

As I located this, I increased my oral assault on her pussy now moving to suck the clitoris and surrounding skin into my mouth and to wax the area thoroughly with the rough surface of my tongue.

Katie came again. Her back arched and she pushed her clit harder into my mouth for stronger contact. My fingers, buried to the hilt in her pussy, felt the tremors ripple through her body. I gave her a break and didn't use them as she came.

"Oh Doug! Twice in one night!"

I heard the Pixie moan from close by and turned to see her crested in an orgasm created by Dan's tongue. He knelt, as I did, on the floor in front of her as she reclined in a large overstuffed chair. He also looked pleased with the pleasure he'd delivered to Mel.

Katie whispered to me, "That's the first orgasm he's delivered by oral sex. He hasn't done oral sex too much."

I told her, "Well you taste divine and I can't imagine not wanting to spend all day here inhaling your juices and your beautiful aromas. I might even apply for the position."

Katie looked pleased with my comments. She leaned back and pulled the lips of her pussy apart for me. I dove in again with further oral stimulation to go with my fingers. Katie produced her female juices at a prolific rate and I sucked them all down. I meant what I'd said.

After another orgasm, I commented to Katie, "Did you know you were multi-orgasmic? Most women are but don't know it."

"No," she replied with a pleased tone to her voice. Then she whispered, "I don't even cum most times we have sex, only when I masturbate. I don't do that with Dan; I think it might embarrass him."

"Well, you and Dan ought to be able to change that now. You're both smarter about what to do, what areas to touch and how. And watching each other masturbate is really hot; you should try it."

"Will you make love to me now," Katie asked quietly, pulling me up in front of her so we could kiss.

"Yes. Yes, I will," I told her. I stood and slid my briefs down my legs. My penis had been in a perpetual state of readiness for the past hour; that's how much time we'd devoted to foreplay.

Katie grabbed my cock and lightly masturbated me for a few strokes. She leaned forward and put her small mouth over the end of my rod and started to bob back and forth on me. I stood ramrod stiff and allowed her to pleasure me. She was good.

"Do you do this to Dan?" I asked.

She pulled off of me, "Just sometimes. He likes to just start fucking most of the time."

"Well, you are gifted in the skills of fellatio. Don't lose your magic touch. Someday he'll appreciate what a rare gift this is."

She smiled at me, lay back, and nudged me towards her wet nest. I slipped a condom over my mushroomed rod and in seconds I slowly slid into her body from the missionary position. Katie gave a very satisfied moan.

Mel, Joy and I had become students of the Americanized version of Tantric sex. A spin off of yoga, the technique allows you to enjoy and share the sexual energy you feel with your partner and to extend the sex act almost indefinitely. Thus, it was with pleasure that I again shifted gears with Katie and had her follow me into the meditative place where our energies merged and supported one another.

We kissed, fondled, rubbed, smoothed, changed positions many times, explored the feelings of different depths of penetration, tested stroke frequency, and played at the act of making love with each other. I even fingered her anus at one point, watching as her eyes got huge in surprise at the new stimulation to her body. I could do no wrong; every move I made was not only welcomed, but also appreciated with a sense of awe and wonderment by her.

Katie and I also watched Dan and Mel as they progressed to the point where they joined, his long hard shaft burrowing into Mel's love nest as she lowered herself onto his body.

Katie came several more times during our lovemaking. I held off each time, even with the muscles in her vagina milking me to climax. I also made it different for her each time, changing our positions, how I stimulated her clit, pointing out to her the finer points of intercourse as we watched the lesson Mel was giving Dan. I taught her to be creative in the use of fingers and body.

After about fifty minutes of being coupled with Katie, I told her I planned to cum soon. I rolled her onto her back on the wide couch cushions and started pumping into her muff with all I had. The change of tone from the Tantra we'd been practicing a few minutes before was obvious. Suddenly I was goal directed and I could feel her change to the same goal.

We both broke out in a sweat, our bodies becoming coated with a fine sheen as though we'd just emerged from some pool. Katie started making little squeaking sounds on each of my in trusts to her body. I pushed her legs apart so Mel and Dan could watch as my cock pounded into the pussy so nicely presented to me.

Then our explosions came. Katie actually came first, her pussy spasming around my prick in a way that I found irresistible. My orgasm started deep in my body, a surge from my scrotum that I could feel surging along the interior plumbing in my body as my juices raced for exit. A feeling of heavenly ecstasy hit my brain like an addictive drug, my back arched, my breathing stopped, I pulled Katie's hips hard into my groin, and my jism surged from my cock.

Twenty seconds later we both gasped for breath as our moment of unification passed. My cock finished the last few surges of fluid into her body. We'd been to the same place -- heaven. I fell onto Katie and smothered her with kisses, wildly stroking her body with my hands. She did the same in return. We both cooed and spoke in low tones of how wonderful the experience had been for each of us.

Beside us I could hear the slapping of Dan's body into Mel's prone form, her legs drawn up and over his shoulders. Dan gave a loud moan and Mel yelled as his climax arrived then the two of them entered their special zone of pleasure.

I watched the pair as they started to crest. Mel was right; I found it highly arousing to watch Dan pump into her body. From now on I'd have a new set of sight pictures about what Mel was doing on a date.

The four of us lay there exhausted. We watched Mel push Dan away, then remove his condom and tie it closed. She then engulfed his deflating cock, pushing her nose tightly into his body as she deep throated him.

Katie watched with fascination. "What does it taste like?" she asked.

"I thought you'd tried that," I said.

"Oh, I've given Dan a few blowjobs but I've never let him cum in my mouth. We've always ended up fucking with him wearing a condom for birth control."

"Well, it's a taste that varies depending on the guy and what he's eaten. Most of the time it's sort of musky and slightly saline. It's just protein. Mel's even has me cum in her hair when she wanted some of my special conditioner." I laughed but Katie's eyes got large again.

I pulled off of Katie, removed my rubber and tied a knot in it. Before I realized what was happening Katie had leaned forward and sucked my cum coated rod into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my crown as she swept me clean of the significant amount of residual cum on my cock.

She pulled away finally and said, "Not bad." She looked up at me seductively.

I took the last sip of my Grand Marnier from the glass on the coffee table and then bent down and gave Katie another French kiss loaded with the sweet liqueur. We hummed love into each other's bodies.

After a few minutes I suggested a joint shower to Katie. She nodded enthusiastically and said, "We've never done this together." She led me upstairs and into the master suite where there was a walk-in shower as well as a copious supply of towels, shampoos, conditioners and such. The two of us could easily stand together in the large shower.

We took turns washing each other's various body parts, carefully making sure not to miss any. I gave her a luxurious shampoo and massaged conditioner into her scalp as she closed her eyes in pure enjoyment of the sensations I delivered. She leaned against the wall, giving herself completely to the moment. Ultimately, I washed every inch of her body.

After we shut off the water, I lightly buffed Katie's body with one of the fluffy towels, again turning the experience more into a sensuous massage and spa treatment that just a quick dry. Somehow my tongue found a few interesting places to lap as the towel passed near certain 'zones'.

As we left the master suite, I spotted a mink stole in a plastic case hanging in her mother's closet. "Can we borrow this and take it downstairs?" I asked pointing at the coat.

Katie responded, "Sure, as long as we take good care of it."

"Oh, we'll take really good care of it and it will take really good care of you." I carefully removed the full-length fur coat from its protective sheath and helped Katie put it on over her nude body, the interior silk lining caressing her skin. She looked so pleased as I led her downstairs.

During our absence, Mel and Dan had claimed the long sofa. She had apparently revived and mounted him, her wonderful breasts now hanging down in his face. She was encouraging him to tongue and bite her tits as we came back in the room.

Mel and I winked at each other then blew each other a kiss. I recalled how unusual and unconventional our relationship was, not only this night but also our relationship with Joy and Mel's continued open dating even though we had a loving and intimate bond. I had a fleeting thought that I would never really understand Mel then turned my attention back to Katie.

I took the coat off Katie and spread the mink out on the deep pile carpeting across the room from the sofa. I motioned to Katie to lie back on the mink. She finally understood the implications of my borrowing the mink stole.

As she settled her pretty nude body onto the coat and stretched out, Katie said, "Oh, this is heavenly. I feel like the entire coat was created for me to lie naked on. Why haven't I done this before? What now?" She smiled at me.

"Just lie back and enjoy," I told her softly as I helped lower her whole body in the furry nest the coat now provided.

I sank down between Katie's legs and reasserted my cunnilingus skills as she squirmed and luxuriated in the folds of the gorgeous coat. After several orgasms spread over many minutes, we made love again, this time remaining in the missionary position so that Katie could fully experience being made love to atop what I estimated to be a $30,000 coat.

After our joint climaxes and some oral cleaning of each other's love nests, the two of us cuddled together on the coat, even pulling the sides of it onto our bodies to relish in the splendor of the fur feeling.

I told her, "You know your lifetime membership in PETA -- the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - is forever revoked by what we just did?"

Katie leaned in and kissed me. "I don't care. I shall never forget tonight. I feel the most loved I've ever been -- and not just physically. When you love a woman you put your all into it. I know you -- we -- watched Mel and Dan for a while, but I didn't feel you wanted to be anyplace other than with me, doing something that pleasured me." She kissed me again. "Thank you, so so much," she whispered before tenderly kissing me again.

We both nested our nude bodies closer to each other and deeper into the mink. From the sofa came the unmistakable sounds of passionate fucking. Katie and I were almost oblivious to the sounds as we drifted off to sleep in our fur-lined nest.

To be continued.

12