Pixie, Katie and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Kara came and took over after we parted. "It went well?" she asked tentatively. I could tell the question was asked with a sense of genuine sensitivity and caring for me and Mel.

I nodded and Kara gave me a knowing smile. She said, "I've always thought Mel and I resonated. Now I'm sure of it." She turned and headed into the kitchen. Over her shoulder she said, "Besides, we both love the same guys." I was left to put whatever spin I wanted to on her last comment.

Carl was flipping hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. He just nodded his support to me and winked in a guy kinda way. I appreciated that.

I mellowed out over dinner, no doubt helped by three glasses of some very nice Chardonnay as well as comfortable physical contact with Kara, who sat snugly beside me on the picnic table bench seat and went out of her way to promote physical contact between the two of us. After dinner, the four of us sat around in the dim light of the patio talking and enjoying the soft night air.

Kara suggested a night swim. Almost before I could register the idea, Ally stood from the table and walked partway towards the pool. She stopped, turned towards us and slowly stripped the casual clothing she wore from her fine body. I confess I was mesmerized watching the unveiling of her flawless skin and shapely form.

Then Kara stood and repeated the process, looking me in the eyes as she slowly unbuttoned and shed her blouse and then disposed of her shorts and thong. I'd seen her naked in the films, but this was different. My God, I had a beautiful sister, and I both loved and lusted after her body. I sat frozen in my seat watching her in the shadows cast from the interior lights of the house.

Ally and Kara both came to me in their nakedness and pulled me from the table. Standing, Ally went to work on my slacks, unbuckling and pulling them from me. Kara worked on my shirt. Both went out of their way to rub their excited breasts against me in some way. They paused when all I had left were my briefs, now evidencing a penis with more than passing interest in the two women. I balked, part from embarrassment and part from the taboo of nudity in front of my sister.

Kara said to me, "I really need to see my big brother in all his glory. Not only that, I am serious about us making love later tonight – you see I love you and want you. You need to make love to me for all sorts of reasons too, besides really loving me I mean. First, you've always wanted to fuck a porn queen. Then, there's the learning and growth you'll have when I turn you any which way but loose. Oh, it'll also free your thinking about what Mel does in her spare time. Next, I've always wanted to be physical with you from the time you were sixteen. I've put this off for too many years." She leaned in and kissed me rather passionately, the erect nipples of her breasts pushing seductively into my chest.

I asked, "Won't Carl think us kinky and way out of bounds – incest and all?" I glanced at Carl briefly but he held only a look of interest in what we were doing. He had started to disrobe for a swim as well.

She said with a laugh, "Of course he will. But that's all right with him too." She gently pushed my briefs down my legs, my tool flopping into a semi-erect position in the open air.

Ally pushed the two of us across the patio towards the deep end of the pool and as a threesome we jumped off the side into the water. I thought of all the inter-related symbology of sex, water, darkness, touching, nudity, lovemaking, and relationships. Carl dove in right behind us.

As we moved in the water, enjoying the sensations of the cool water against our naked bodies, another beautiful and naked woman suddenly appeared at poolside and dove in. She floated to Carl and embraced him.

A few seconds later the two of us stood face to face in the dim light and I met June, another member of Kara's extended family. In spite of my erection, now enthralled by yet another eye-pleasing female form, June gave me a full body hug and kiss of appreciation in our meeting. Then she floated back to Carl and the two nuzzled into each other, obviously pleased that they could share an intimate moment together.

Ally and Kara eventually pulled me to the shallow end of the pool and asked me to sit on the side. As I pulled out of the pool and sat on the side, Kara's hand suddenly held my semi-hard cock and brought it to her mouth. From my other side, Ally ran her hands up my chest and pulled me into a truly extraordinary kiss.

Because of my past relationships with Mel and Joy and later Katie, I felt some comfort in the threesome with two women. That said, one of them was my sister and this created a new dynamic my mind struggled with. I sighed between kisses with the two of them, "Oh Kara, are you sure? It's a forever thing if we go further. Heck, this is all a forever night."

"Never more sure of anything in my life," she said softly between her oral ministrations to me.

Ally and Kara traded places back and forth, one sucking and loving my hard rod and the other kissing me and encouraging me to feel and probe their breasts and every orifice.

Eventually, the two women had enough of doing this on the side of the pool. Kara directed us to one of the large loungers on their patio, large enough to easily hold the three of us. As the three of us situated ourselves on the chaise, I took advantage of the moment and pulled Kara around in front of me. In that instant our eyes locked, we smiled and I went down on her.

I drove my mouth into her crease, bringing fingers and tongue to the fray to please her. My goal was to deliver an orgasm. A minute later I got my reward.

"Ooooooh Doug," Kara replied. "This is so hot. Come up here; be in me. Make love to me. I don't want to want another second."

Ally lay beside us stroking her clit and watching the two of us couple. Occasionally, she would stroke Kara's hair, kiss her, or smooth some part of her body.

I rose over my sister and in a gentle yet firm move I slowly sank my rigid cock into her body, enjoying the sensation as every fraction of an inch burrowed into her warmth. Her legs locked behind my back as she implored me to make love to her and pulled me deep into her pulpit.

At full penetration, we paused and kissed. It wasn't just a casual kiss, but rather a seal on a new relationship we'd just forged. We'd found a new way to love each other and our lives would never be the same again. I had a thought that I'd just moved closer to heaven as I felt the love between us explode into a new dimension.

As we brought our bodies together again and again, Kara talked to me, "Oh Doug, we should have started doing this in high school; all this time we could have been loving like this. You're divine. I love having your cock buried in me. This is such a sense of completeness for me. You can have me anytime you want. Ooooooh fuck me!"

I did. We wanted our orgasms as the final elements to our new relationship. I warned and Kara implored me to explode into her. Seconds later, I did. The night sky filled with shooting stars and fireworks and an unbelievable orgasm swept through my body. I felt the birth of a new love, a new galaxy, a new constellation of relationships.

I fell into Kara as my surges into her body passed and we hugged one another tightly. We pulled Ally into our midst too. She talked about how beautiful it was to watch us make love and how pleased and honored she was to have been there for our first joining of brother and sister in this new way. The way she said it was so kind and expressive.

As she talked I fondled one of her breasts, occasionally accepting the orb as she'd bring it to my mouth for oral stimulation. At one point Kara and I administered to each of Ally's breasts with our mouths, driving her to distraction.

After many minutes of cuddling and also watching Carl and June couple on the adjacent lounger, Ally soon pulled my flaccid shaft from Kara's vagina and put her own mouth down over the entire shaft. The whole erotic scene was almost too much for me, not to mention the new relationship I'd just forged with my sister. I hardened almost instantly as she oscillated her head up and down over my hardening rod.

"Love Ally," Kara implored as she clenched her hand to her pussy to stem the flow of my juices from her cunt. I watched as she brought some cum drenched fingers to her mouth to sample my taste.

Ally nudged me into a new position and straddled my hips with her magnificent body. She slowly allowed her body to sink down onto me until she bottomed out. I reached up to her breasts and neck and face, caressing her features, sucking in her beauty and love. I pinched and rolled her nipples with my fingers, trying to bring some unusual stimulation to her. She closed her eyes and pushed into me in every way she could.

Neither of us lasted long. I surprised even myself with my short recovery period. The friction Ally provided, the sexuality of the entire night – including watching Carl and June fuck right next to us, and my excitement and fullness proved to be irresistible for either of us. We came into each other, groaning and pushing into each other as we climaxed. Ally then cuddled into my chest, as I remained buried in her moist nest. This time, as we kissed, it was Kara we pulled to us so that we could love her as well.

"Don't you get tired of this? Bored with the sex?" I asked the two women, almost in jest.

Both replied with comments such as, "Oh no. Every time is different and so great."

Kara went on, "For me, I've become addicted to orgasms. Several weeks ago we had a busy day and I somehow missed having sex. By evening time I was tense and anxious, almost a bundle of nerves. Everyone felt it but it was Carl that brought me back to life with some love. I really need a lot of time like this, every day."

Ally commented, "Excuse me, but I am flooded." She turned towards Kara, "Do you know your brother cums in buckets?"

Kara said, "Yea, I just discovered that myself. I'm very full." She again brought her fingers up to her mouth and tasted the mixture of our juices from our interlude together. She grinned and asked her compatriot, "It tastes good. Wanna swap?"

Ally grinned too and in seconds the two women had rolled away from me into a classic "69" position with each other, their tongues and fingers deftly extracting the admixture of juices from each other's pussies. This hot Sapphic scene went on for perhaps five minutes, before Kara threw her head back in a heated sigh as an obvious orgasm raked her lovely body. Ally looked pleased.

As the climax cleared, Kara asked Ally, "Can I bring you off?"

Ally said, "Please, but I want Doug to hold me as you do." She repositioned into my waiting arms, her legs spread apart as my sister went down on her again. Two minutes later I felt Ally stiffen and writhe as the orgasm approached, then her body froze as the jolt of pleasure hit her center. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and pulled her to me.

"Oh yessssssss," she moaned in voice that turned into a long purr of satisfaction.

The three of us wrapped around each other for a few minutes. Kara said, "Why don't you and the Pixie move down here. We'd turn her every which way but loose. Do you think she'd like that?"

I responded, "Oh, she'd love it. Until meeting you all, I thought she was the most sexually motivated person I knew. Now, I think you could all teach each other a few things. In any case, I'll bring up the subject tomorrow."

As though to push my thinking, just the way Mel would have, Kara said to me, "Do you suppose Mel is fucking her friend right now? He could have come over and have his cock buried in her pussy right now."

"I hope she's happy," was my response – not said with sarcasm but only with love.

Eventually we took another short dip in the pool to clean off some of our 'stickiness' then dried off and went up to bed. Ally and Kara cuddled up on each side of me, and sleep rapidly overtook us.

I woke to a very sensuous blowjob from Ally. Kara was nowhere to be seen. Ally said, "Oh good, you're awake. Now you can make love to me. I so liked our time together last night." We kissed and I worried about my morning breath, a possibility that didn't seem to worry Ally at all. She said if anything I tasted sort of like pussy.

Soon she pulled me between her legs in the missionary position and we made love until we each had a wave of ecstasy sweep through us. We lay together for a while and just made 'love talk' to each other as I expressed my gratitude for meeting her and being able to love her. She felt the same way about me.

Ally blotted up my excess 'juice' with a wad of Kleenex and she insisted we go downstairs naked. "It's the dress code of the house," she exclaimed. Indeed by the time we got to the kitchen I found she was right. Kara, June and Carl were all in the kitchen as naked as Ally and I were.

Over breakfast, the film team decided to forge ahead with a day of shooting. Thus, a few scraps of clothing were thrown on and Ally convened a script review in the living room for a couple of hours in the morning. I watched all this fascinated. Kara often helped me get my bearings about the script book, the movie plot, where they were shooting and all.

The group took a two-hour break at noon. As the others left the living room where the review had taken place, Kara asked me what I wanted for lunch. My reply was, "Why you, my darling sister." I grinned lecherously at her and she returned the thought with a grin and nod. She led me upstairs to the master bedroom.

Less than five minutes later, my tongue sank into Kara's pussy and her mouth wrapped around my cock. "You still taste of Ally from your fuck this morning. I love this!"

On that note, I flipped Kara around like a piece of paper in a breeze and buried my cock deep inside her. Oh what a heavenly feeling. We both sighed then got to work. Minutes later I flooded her with what seemed like a gallon of my cream. We lay together cooing and speaking words of love to each other. I told her I'd said some of the same things to Ally that morning, asking if she minded.

"Oh, not at all," Kara said. "I'm so glad you love Ally and connected the way you two did. I love her too. Does that take away from you?"

"No, not a bit. Quite the opposite, in fact; I feel doubly loved by the two of you."

"So do I," she said. "You know from your time with Joy and Katie that you can love more than one person at a time." She thought for while and asked, "Is Katie gone for good?"

"I don't know," I told her. "I wish she'd come back. We've left her alone for a while at her request; she's living at her parent's home outside Boston."

"Why don't you go to her? Bring her back," Kara suggested.

"Maybe I will, or at least I'll try," I said thoughtfully. "You've given me a new look at myself and a lot of things I hadn't really dealt with." I kissed Kara's eyes, nose, cheeks and then her mouth.

Kara pulled me into the shower and then we had a rushed lunch before rejoining the others, this time to shoot a few scenes for Ally's movieLove Strokes. I sat on the sideline all afternoon fascinated by the set up and filming.

Late that Saturday afternoon, Kara was in a bedroom scene with her neighbor and friend, Sy, as well as Nancy, Sy's wife. The three of them rolled around naked in the bed Kara and I had made love on over our lunch hour. It didn't take much, but I ended with another hard-on.

Mostly the scene being filmed consisted of Kara getting fucked by Sy, however, Nancy frequently contributed to the scene in some way. I watched as Kara came a few times, almost losing my own juice each time, and then she and Sy actually climaxed together in a noisy recounting of their ecstasies. Carl was doing the camera work. After the orgasms, Sy pulled away from Kara, and Carl moved in for a long close-up of the cream pie left in her pussy. I guessed that some of the cum might have been a residual from our time together at lunch. I think everyone in the room was tremendously turned on.

In any case, that scene ended the filming for the day. Carl announced cocktails on the patio for everyone after a short break as well as communal dinner for anyone interested.

I called the Pixie again; I missed my wife. I started our call by recounting the events of the past twenty-four hours to her. She was quiet and I started to wonder if I'd finally overstepped an invisible boundary with her.

Finally, I asked, "Mel, are you OK with my ... my new relationship with Kara? You're very quiet."

Mel said slowly, "Are you ready? I'll tell you how I feel. Hold the phone away from your ear a little." I held the cell phone about a foot away from my head, looking at the device somewhat puzzled. Then I heard Mel yell, "HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! I LOVE YOU."

I carefully brought the phone back to my right ear. "So you're cool with all?" I finally asked.

"Oh, I'm more than cool with it. I think it's one of the best things to happen to my conservative husband. It moves you out of your comfort zone in another new way and for that I am grateful. You need to learn to break the rules more often; it's good for you."

"And the part about loving Ally?" I asked tentatively.

"Also very fine," Mel responded with a degree of enthusiasm. "I would hope you'd bond with Nancy and June too before you leave. If not, I want to go down there as soon as we can park the kids and get away for more than just a weekend; you can extend your bonding then – as I will with the guys. I'm so glad I'll get to change my relationship with your brother-in-law." She paused and added, "I have a grin from ear to ear I'm so happy for you and what you've done."

I asked, "On another note, did you see Richard?"

Mel laughed and said, "Oh, yes. I took you at your word. After we'd done our project work, I suggested that it was time for him to pay some more attention to my breasts. He's almost more enthralled by them than you were when we first met. Anyway, he locked his office door and we made out for about an hour – then I had to break off and get the kids from the sitter. Anyway, we advanced our intimate behavior quite a bit. You know me, I'm taking it slower than he'd probably like. I just want to be sure everything feels like it's resonating in the right way before we move to consummate anything – you, Richard and me. You OK with that?"

"I'm fine with it. You set your own pace and boundaries," I posited.

Mel said, "Oh, Doug, our time together was nice even though we didn't make love all the way. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know I'm not supposed to say that because it implies you own me, but I'm so glad that you're more relaxed about this now." She paused and asked, "You are, aren't you?"

"Oh, I am, I am," I insisted. I really did note that I felt glad she and Richard were on a new course that made Mel happy.

"We both want you there when we get together again," Mel said. "He wants to bring his wife too, to see if the four of us have any chemistry together. I've met her a couple of times and you'll like her; she's cute and has a bubbly personality."

"After being here a little over twenty-four hours, I feel transformed. I'd love to meet her."

I asked, "Will you see him again soon?"

"No," Mel said. "He's left town for some board meeting. We'll wait until you're home and then do dinner."

I asked, "On another note, I've been thinking about Katie. Do you suppose we could get her to come back? I miss her and I know you do too."

"I don't know," Mel said as she shifted her thoughts to our friend and lover. "She felt she was holding us back and interfering in our lives. We could try. Let's talk about it when you come home Monday."

We chatted some more and filled in some of the details about our various love sessions. Eventually we blew kisses to each other and hung up.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers