Pixie Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
The Wounded Doe.
6.9k words
4.7
13.8k
30

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The names of the places and characters are entirely fictional, with the exception of Vermont which exists in a fiction of its own. The characters are adults and over the age of 18.

Acknowledgements: My sincere thanks to everyone who commented both complimentary and critical on Mollified Magic, my first attempt at creative writing. Your comments have encouraged me to keep writing.

Pixie Magic was edited by Chris6160 and LoneWolf68Alpha. My thanks and appreciation go out to them for the many hours of editing, story line suggestions and general advice they have each given me.

Chapter 1: The Wounded Doe

Wednesday.

There was a gentle rapping on the door to my 3rd floor dorm apartment. "Not another interruption," I thought, "I'm never going to be able to pass my veterinarian certification exam at this rate."

When I opened the door, Kelly stood there in the buff, her 34 C tits on full display. A pile of clothes was pooled at her feet.

"May I come in?" she asked, a look of regret was on her face.

"Of course," I replied, stepping aside so she could enter.

She walked past me, lightly brushing the front of my shorts with her hand as she passed. She left her clothes in a pile in the hallway. I closed the door and when I turned around, she threw her arms around my neck and placed her mouth over my lips and slipped her tongue inside. I reached down and cupped the smooth and muscular cheeks of her ass.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my lower back as I held her by her thighs. Her soft breasts crushed against my chest.

She broke the kiss as I carried her to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, Skyler," she said, "I was wrong. I never should have left you. Please take me back."

"My exam is tomorrow," I said, "I need to study."

"I miss that big cock of yours," she said, "I need to feel it inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

Bam! Bam! Bam!

I groaned. Just five more minutes and my wet dream about my ex would be complete. I rolled over and checked the clock. It was 4 AM. Who could possibly be needing me at this time of the morning?

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Still not fully awake, I was just becoming aware that the pounding came from the door to my apartment. I'm a veterinarian and I live an apartment above my clinic. My commute to and from work consists of going up and down a flight of stairs. Since the door at the bottom of the stairs was inside the clinic, there could only be one person pounding on the door at the top of the stairs.

"Hold your horses, Fern!" I shouted at the door, "I'm coming!"

I threw a bathrobe over my tee shirt and boxers. I fumbled for the sash to the robe as I reached the door.

Bam! Bam!

I swung open the door just as she was on the downstroke of the third knock. The lithe blonde with shoulder-length hair and sparkling blue eyes fell forward with the momentum of her arm against the door that was no longer there. I caught her as she fell into my chest. She stepped on my foot to regain her balance, and her braless chest rubbed against me as she stood face-to-face just a couple inches shorter than me.

I hadn't succeeded in closing my robe when I got to the door and my wet dream erection pressed against her stomach.

Fern Meadows was my TA or "Technical Assistant" at my veterinary clinic. She had an uncanny knack with animals and could calm the most nervous cat or dog better than anyone I had ever seen. But that was just one of her many things about Fern that I admired.

We were both single and worked closely together and because of that, I wanted to keep things professional between the two of us. But in the back of my mind, I wondered how long we would be able to do that. We seemed to share so much in common. We both loved animals, healthy foods, and hiking. I also found Fern's lithe, well-toned body very attractive, a characteristic I've tried to conceal.

Greenwood, Vermont was a small town and people were already spreading rumors about our relationship. We may have gone so far as to have kissed once or twice, but they were the types of kisses you would give your aunt or sister.

My erection pressed against Fern's stomach. I tried to step back, but Fern was standing on my foot.

Fern smiled coyly and stepped back, freeing my foot.

"I'm so sorry, Sky," she said, blushing. She looked down to avoid eye contact before realizing that she was staring at my tented boxers. She quickly looked away, but she was definitely smiling.

I stepped back and closed my robe.

"Come in, Fern," I said, stepping aside, "What's going on?"

"I'm sorry to bother you," she replied, with a look of distress, "But this is an emergency! You must come quickly."

Fern owned no pets or horses but had a habit of asking me to heal small woodland creatures. The first time was a raccoon with a bowel obstruction after eating the plastic rings from a six-pack of beer. Then there was the squirrel that was attacked by a cat and lost its tail. The worst animal she brought in was a skunk with puncture wounds after its encounter with a German shepherd. Despite being agitated from the attack, Fern managed to keep the skunk calm enough for me to treat its wounds. But it still took a few days to get rid of the smell from the infirmary pen area in the back.

But this was different. There was a deep undertone of anxiety in her voice.

"What's the matter?" I asked, "I've never seen you so upset before."

"Please get dressed and come with me," she said. The concern in her voice was palpable. "We can't waste a second."

I went back into the bedroom got dressed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"In the forest," she said anxiously, "please hurry."

"The forest?" I asked, "why do we need to go there?"

"I'll get the large animal first aid kit," she said as she headed back down the stairs.

"Can you at least tell me what's going on?" I asked when I caught up with her in the clinic.

"There's no time for that now," she said going through the doorway, "we have to hurry."

Greenwood is a small town nestled within the Green Mountains of Vermont, with easy access to numerous hiking trails. Once we were outside, Fern headed off on one of the more remote trails, setting a brisk pace. The trail would be difficult to follow in broad daylight, but at 4 in the morning in late May, it was nearly pitch dark. I considered myself to be a good hiker, but I still had difficulty keeping up with her.

I did my best to follow, but Fern had to stop several times to wait for me to catch up. We climbed a ridge and then Fern left the trail, following a small stream. After about 20 minutes, we came to a small glade. Fern led me to the far end of the clearing.

There, nearly hidden in the brush next to a tree, was a large doe with its right foreleg caught in a spring foothold trap. These traps were used for bear and mountain lions and were illegal in Vermont. The doe was obviously in pain and on closer inspection, I could see her leg was broken.

"Fern," I said, "this poor creature's leg is broken. There's not much I can do for her."

Fern looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Please Skyler," she implored me, "you must help her. Please!"

Fern placed her arms around the doe's neck in an embrace. The doe was calm, but her big brown eyes showed the pain she was in.

"Alright," I sighed, "Let's see what we can do."

I released the spring mechanism and Fern helped me lift the doe's leg out of the trap. Once the leg was out, I closed the trap and tended to the doe's wound. Three stout sticks served as splints, after I dressed and bandaged the open wound areas.

"She's going to need more than this," I explained to Fern, "we're going to have to get her back to the clinic if she has any chance of surviving."

Fern gently caressed the doe's head and then kissed her.

"It'll be fine," she whispered to the doe, "you can trust him."

The doe seemed to nod her head slightly, although it was hard to tell in the dark. Fern led her back to the stream to retrace our steps, with the doe limping along on three legs. I packed my kit and followed behind.

We were halfway up the ridge when it started to rain. Between the wet undergrowth and the steep incline, the doe struggled to climb the ridge. Fern tried to help the deer up the ridge, but the animal was too heavy for her.

Fern turned to me.

"Can you help us?" she asked. It was difficult to tell in the rain, but it looked like Fern might have been crying.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Get underneath her front legs and lift her," Fern instructed.

"I can't do that," I explained, "She'll never permit me. And even if she did, she'll kick me to death."

"No, she won't," Fern insisted, "You can do it, I'll help you."

I shook my head and handed Fern my kit. Fern hugged the doe's neck while I crouched down underneath her forelegs and lifted her chest onto my back, so that most of the doe's weight was on her hind legs with me supporting her chest and head, semi piggy-back style. I held onto her upper front thighs as I moved forward. The doe pushed herself forward with her back legs as we slowly climbed the ridge.

As we reached the top of the ridge, the rain came down harder.

"This will slow their pursuit," Fern whispered reassuringly.

I was too out of breath to ask who she was talking to, or about.

By now, there was enough light to see the trail clearly in the rain. We slipped and slid down the rain-soaked trail and were still a mile away from the clinic when we heard the distant sound of dogs barking. The doe started to panic and pushed into me. I fell with the doe on top of me. She struggled to get up, with Fern doing her best to calm the creature down and pull her off me at the same time.

I crawled out from under the doe and with Fern's help, we got the deer up onto its three good legs. With Fern guiding, the deer limped on her own as we resumed our trek back to the clinic. The sound of the dogs got louder, but they were still far enough away that we made it back to the clinic before they caught up with us.

I placed the doe inside one of the horse pens in the infirmary area with some fresh hay. Fern kept her quiet while I cleaned and redressed the wound. An x-ray confirmed a compound fracture of the metacarpal bone.

"If she has any chance at all," I explained to Fern, "I'm going to have to put a plate in that leg."

Fern looked at me and then at the doe. It was almost as if Fern was asking the doe if that was alright with her! The doe moved her head slightly. Was that a nod?

"Go ahead, doctor," she said, "We trust you. I'll bring her into the surgery while you get ready."

"I've never operated on a deer before," I explained, "I guess there's a first time for everything. But I wouldn't even attempt this if you weren't my TA."

Fern prepped the deer and brought her into the large animal surgery. I was amazed how cooperative the doe was being. I checked for deer ticks and was surprised to find none on her, something I would have thought to be impossible to avoid.

We both scrubbed quickly, but I was still pretty dirty under my surgical gown. With Fern's help, we were able to put the doe under and perform the procedure in under 90 minutes. I placed a titanium plate to hold the two ends of the bone together and stitched her hide closed with 9 sutures. We returned the doe to the horse pen to recover.

I closed the door to the pen and as I turned, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and Fern's lips attacked my mouth. She pushed her tongue past my lips in a passionate kiss.

When she broke the kiss, she stepped back, smiling. "Oh, thank you," she said smiling, "You were wonderful!"

I took a step back. In veterinary school, they teach you to keep a professional distance with your clients and your staff. As much as I was attracted to Fern, I had been able to maintain that professional relationship in the more than two years we've been working together. The unexpected kiss flustered me. I cleared my throat.

"She's not out of the woods yet," I said instinctively, suddenly realizing that statement was an oxymoron if taken literally, "But she never would have made it without your help."

"She's going to make it," Fern said firmly, "thanks to you."

"I still found it odd that we found no deer ticks on her," I said, "I didn't think that was possible in these woods."

"Do you think we may have picked up ticks from her during our hike back?" Fern asked absently, as if she didn't expect to find ticks on the deer.

"We should check ourselves," I said, "I'll wash up, while you check the schedule. We're already half an hour late in opening up the clinic."

I went back to my apartment, stripped down and turned on the water. A quick body check showed no signs of deer ticks, but in late May they can be pretty small and hard to pick up. I ducked into the shower to wash the remaining mud and any ticks I may have missed off me.

My eyes were closed, and I was shampooing my hair when I suddenly started thinking about Fern and what she would look like naked. Maybe it was that kiss, but I became erect and very horny. As I ducked my head under the showerhead to rinse off the shampoo, I felt a hand reach around and caress my left nipple while a second hand grabbed my cock. A pair of soft tits with hard nipples hugged my back.

"Ohhh," I moaned under the stream of water. I was so horny, and those hands felt so good, that I just stood there enjoying the feeling of being touched while I rinsed the soap from my eyes and hair.

My eyes were still closed when I turned around. Those breasts were now pressed against my chest and the hand on my nipple dropped down to squeeze my butt while continuing to stoke my erection with the other hand.

When I opened my eyes, Fern's smiling face and crystal blue eyes filled my field of vision. She closed her eyes as her face drew closer and she kissed me, slipping her tongue past my lips.

I sucked hungrily on her tongue and moaned into her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her lower back and pulled her against me, trapping my cock between our stomachs. She released my cock and grabbed my buttocks with both hands.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked on it greedily. I kept one hand on her butt while my other wandered up her back, pressing her tits firmly against my chest.

After we broke the kiss, Fern planted a series of soft kisses on my cheeks, my jaw and down my neck.

"Fern, you shouldn't be here," I said without much conviction.

I realized at that point that my hands were on her breasts as she was kissing and licking my neck. I squeezed her soft mounds lightly, enjoying the feeling of her small, firm nipples in my palms.

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop," she cooed, lifting her lips closer to mine.

She looked up at me as she squeezed harder while stroking my erection. The tingling in my cock overwhelmed my ability to think rationally. I gently guided Fern upright by her tits and I bent down to suck on those firm nipples. My tongue seemed to tingle against her hard nipples. She held my head and moaned as I moved from one side to the other.

She pulled my head back up and kissed me again.

"I want to feel you in me," she whispered softly. Her crystal blue eyes seemed to penetrate my soul when she said that.

"Yes," I answered like an automaton.

My brain was so filled with my need to fuck this woman that I didn't remember turning off the shower or carrying Fern to my bed. It was only when I was positioned above her, looking down into those eyes with her holding my cock at the entrance to her love box that I became aware of where I was and what I was doing.

"Fern," I said gently, "this isn't . . . we shouldn't be ..."

"Shhh," she hushed quietly, "Look at me. Look in my eyes."

Her eyes seemed to dance with delight. They reminded me of pools of clear water on a hot, sunny day, inviting me to dive in and be refreshed.

"It's okay," she said, "Let yourself go. This is your reward to share with me."

My cock twitched in her hand as my brain sunk back into a lust-filled fog. Her outer labia opened up and my cock seemed to glide in slowly and effortlessly on its own.

Those lips were warm and wet, and the head of my cock tingled with pleasure as it pushed passed them. Her inner folds were sensuously tight, sending wave upon wave of spine-tingling pleasure to my brain and then radiated throughout my body.

She closed her eyes as my cock twitched its way deeper and deeper into that moist, warm, velvety sleeve. The descent was slow, and we both savored the feeling of that slow slide filling her tight pussy. When our pelvises met and I felt my balls touch her ass cheeks, she gave me a prolonged squeeze.

I began to pump into her slowly and she wrapped her legs around my upper thighs, her hands holding my ass as she moved her hips up and down to meet my thrusts.

"Mmmm," she cooed contentedly, as I held myself above her with my arms as we moved against each other. Not having sex since the end of residency two and a half years ago when Kelly left me, I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long.

I felt a twitch in my balls as my cock slid in and out against the tight walls of Fern's pussy. That sent shivers up my spine.

"I'm afraid I'm about to—" I started to say.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Shhh," she whispered, "You can last a little longer. Just relax and enjoy this with me."

My whole body seemed to tingle at once. It felt like my skin became more sensitive and my thrusts were more forceful. Sex had never felt so good. It was if my body suddenly got a second wind, and I picked up the pace.

Our breathing became more labored, and Fern pulled me down onto her chest. She kissed me again, slipping her tongue into my mouth before breaking off to catch our breath.

"I'm close," she panted, "keep going."

I ground my pelvis into her on the downthrust and was rewarded with moans and spasms. My balls twitched again. There was no holding back now.

She squeezed me tight, and my cock twitched again before I emptied my cream deep into her.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I moaned as I shook with pleasure.

"EEEE!" she screamed as her body spasmed underneath me.

We shared our intense orgasms before catching our breaths, both of us smiling uncontrollably afterwards.

It was only then that my lust-filled brain cleared, and I realized what I had done. How could I have been so stupid and selfish to violate that professional relationship with Fern? What was I thinking? Where was my self-control?

"Fern," I said sorrowfully, "I'm so sorry. This was so unprofessional of me."

"Don't be ridiculous," she replied, "I'm the one who initiated it."

"That's not the point," I argued, "I should have shown more self-control. I'm responsible for my own actions and I should have known better."

Fern reached over to hug me, but I pushed myself away. I got out of bed and reached for my clothes to get dressed.

"Sky, please," she beckoned.

"I need to get back to the clinic," I said, guiltily, "I'm sure I've kept people waiting."

"I moved your first two appointments before coming here," she said, "your first patient isn't for another half hour."

By now I was fully dressed and started for the door.

"Thank you for that," I said, "I'll be downstairs."

The sound of barking and growling greeted me when I entered the clinic. There were six large Scottish deerhounds poised at the door to the animal pens in the back of the clinic growling and barking noisily at the door. They were wet from the rain and tracked water and mud into the waiting area. The dogs cornered me against the counter when I entered the room. Behind them was a youngish man whose face and name were well-known in town.

"Can I help you, Randy?" I asked.

Twenty-year-old Randolph Knox the Third was the son of the mayor and the grandson of a Vermont state senator. He ran the family's real estate business along with his father. His family owned my building with the clinic and upstairs apartment.

12