Pixie Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
The Pixie Queen.
4.9k words
4.78
9.7k
13

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Pixie Queen

Note to Readers: All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read Chapter 1 before reading this chapter for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

After the last patient left, I turned to Fern and asked, "Okay, they're gone. Now tell me, what's going on?"

"I'm sorry, Sky," she said, "I can't tell you—"

The clinic door opened again. It seemed like I was never going to get to the bottom of this.

In walked a beautiful brunette with dark brown eyes. She looked like she could have been in her mid-thirties or possibly in her forties. Her face looked soft, radiant, and mildly familiar. She was wearing a low-cut forest green dress that ended just below her knees giving me a look at her muscular calves. Most notably, her right arm was in a sling.

When Fern turned to look at the woman, her mouth flew open with a look of surprise.

"Can I help you ma'am?" I asked.

"Actually," she replied, "I'm here to help you."

She turned the knob to lock the door behind her and took a seat near the front desk. She asked Fern and me to pull up chairs so we could talk. When I looked at Fern, she was pale and speechless.

"Would you look at this wound for me, please doctor?" the woman asked, holding up her right arm.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm not a people doctor, I'm a veterinar—"

"I know what kind of doctor you are," she interrupted, "Please, just look at this wound."

There was nothing in my code of ethics against looking at this woman's wounds, as long as I didn't pass myself off as a medical doctor or try to treat her professionally.

When I looked at the woman's arm, it was obvious that she had had surgery very recently. There were stitches in place, and it looked like she may have fractured a distal bone in her right arm. There was a lot of swelling in the area, as might be expected, but the length of the incision and the number of stitches indicated that a titanium plate was used to hold the ends of the bone in place.

On closer inspection, those stitches and the suture knots looked familiar. The stitching was more like the kind used on animals than people.

"What do you see, doctor?" she asked. She asked it like she knew what kind of answer I would give.

"Well, it looks like you fractured a distal bone in your arm, most likely the ulna," I began, "I can't tell how well approximated the bone are, but I can see there is a plate in place and in a good location to allow you a full range of motion with your wrist and hand. But those stitches are all wrong for you. They're the kind of sutures I would use for an animal. I wouldn't expect a trained surgeon to use sutures like that."

"Did you count the number of stitches, doctor?" she asked, smiling.

"Count them?" I puzzled, "it looks like there are nine of them."

"Doesn't that remind you of something?" she asked.

A strange and bizarre thought crossed my mind. I tried to dismiss it, but the coincidence was too great. I felt foolish even thinking about it.

"No," I lied, "why would it remind me of something?"

"Oh, come now, doctor," she said somewhat impatiently, "I know you're not stupid. I've seen you in action and I know you've already figured this out."

"Figured what out?" I asked, apprehensively, "The only thing that comes to my mind doesn't make any sense at all."

"Then you already know," she said, smiling, "Go ahead and say it. Tell me what it is that doesn't make sense."

"You're going to think I've lost my mind if I tell you," I said.

"I can guarantee you that I won't," she replied, still smiling.

I took a deep breath.

"Well," I began, "two days ago, we rescued a doe deep in the woods. She was caught in a trap and broke her right foreleg."

"Go on," the woman encouraged me.

"I set that bone with a titanium plate and sutured the wound with nine stitches that look exactly like the nine sutures in your arm," I said.

"So, what does that suggest to you?" she asked.

"Suggest?" I asked, afraid to tell her my conclusion, "What do you mean?"

"Suppose I was to tell you that my titanium plate and these stitches are the very same ones you used on that doe?" the woman said, "Now what does that tell you?'

"But that's impossible!" I said, "Are you trying to tell me that you are that doe?"

"No," she said, "I'm not trying anything. I am telling you that the doe and I are one in the same being. I'm a pixie and I'm here to thank you for saving my life."

I laughed nervously.

"Oh, I get it now," I said, "I'm on some kind of reality prank show. Where are the cameras and the camera crew?"

"Skyler Monroe!" she said commandingly, "Look at me!"

I looked at her face and she suddenly transformed. Her brown hair grew down below her breasts and half-way down her back, her ears became pointed, and a beautiful set of large gossamer butterfly wings grew behind her. The wings were mostly yellow with black stripes with a small area of blue and orange at the base. They were identical to the wings of the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, only much, much larger.

"Holy sh--!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't want to frighten you with my appearance," she said, "but I needed to see you on behalf of my daughter."

"Your daughter?" I asked. I felt light-headed as I began to put the details of the past two days together. I looked over at Fern as I guessed as what she was about to say next.

"That's right," the woman said, "Fern is my daughter."

She looked over at Fern. "It's alright to show him, sweetie," she said.

Fern nodded and a brief look of apprehension crossed her face before she smiled. A yellow aura surrounded her as her hair grew down her back and sides to below her breasts. Pointed ears emerged from between her blonde locks and gossamer butterfly wings sprouted from her back. Her wings were mostly green, but the tips were blue and the edges were yellow.

"Oh, Sky!" Fern said, "I'm so sorry for what I did to you the other day!"

"What you did?" I asked, "What's going on? How is all this real?"

"Maybe I should introduce myself," the older woman said, laughing, "I am Aine, Queen of the Green Mountain Pixies. We normally don't show ourselves to humans, but because of your recent actions, I decided to make an exception."

"But I thought pixies were a part of Celtic mythology," I said.

"We are," Aine said, "But that doesn't make us any less real, as you can see."

"But why are you making an exception for me?" I asked, then it occurred to me, "Oh, no! I'm in trouble because of what I did upstairs with your daughter, aren't I?"

Fern giggled and Aine smiled broadly.

"Forgive me," Aine said, "I didn't make myself clear. Your kindness to my daughter and your brave actions to save me has earned you a high place of honor in our community."

"But what I did upstairs was unethical!" I explained.

Aine looked at Fern and nodded.

"No," Fern explained, "You have nothing to feel guilty about. I sprinkled you with pixie dust when you were in the shower. The pixie dust lowered your inhibitions and gave you lustful thoughts of me."

"You mean I wanted to have sex with you because of pixie dust?" I asked.

"That's what I wanted to tell you the other day," Fern said, "But I couldn't tell you I was a pixie, and I didn't think you would believe me if I did."

"Doctor Monroe," Aine said, "We pixies reward deeds of kindness and good will. My daughter wanted to repay you for your many services to the pixie community and especially to me. Since we don't believe in money, we could only reward you pixie style."

I turned to Fern. "So, sex with you the other day was a repayment for helping your mother?" I asked.

Fern looked down at her feet.

"It was supposed to be," Fern said quietly.

"Fern!" Aine said, "What are you saying?"

Fern lifted her head and looked at me before turning to her mother with pleading eyes.

"It's just that I've grown fond of him," Fern entreated, "It was something I wanted to happen."

Fern looked into my eyes.

"It wasn't just to repay you for your help," she confessed, "I've wanted you ever since we started working together."

"So, you used magic against my will?" I asked.

"No . . . I . . . that wasn't . . ." Fern turned away, her head in her hands.

"Was that really against your will?" Aine asked softly, "Are you saying that you have no feelings for my daughter?"

I looked at Aine and realized how right she was. I had deep feelings for Fern, I was just too afraid to let them show.

"You're right," I said to Aine before turning to Fern, "I'm sorry I said that, Fern. The pixie dust didn't break my will, it revealed it. I've wanted to make love to you since we started working together, too."

Fern turned back to look at me. Her face brightened and she stood up and hugged me around my neck. I stood up as she hugged me and carefully hugged her back, placing my arms across her lower back to avoid her fluttering wings on her upper back. There was a small breeze generated by those wings as we embraced.

When we broke the hug, I noticed Aine was standing beside us.

"Now that that's settled," she said, "We still need to find an appropriate way of honoring you and thanking you for your help."

"I would be happy to help you come up with something, Mother," Fern said, smiling broadly.

"I have to admit," I said, "This definitely changes how I see our relationship, both personally and professionally. Can you give me some time to think about it?"

"I think we can do that," Aine said, "don't you, Fern?"

"Of course," she answered with a twinkle in her eye.

"Excellent!" Aine exclaimed, her wings waving slowly, "In the meantime, doctor, what do you recommend I do about this arm, or do I have to turn myself back into a deer for you to treat me?"

"I'm not sure," I said, looking at her arm again, "the fracture and the plate seem to be in the right place, but the bones may have moved. As a doe, the fracture was in the metacarpal bone, which is a small bone in the wrist for humans. You seem to have an ulnar fracture, which would be located higher up the leg on a deer."

"I don't know much about the names of bones, doctor," Aine said, "I only know that when I changed into my human form, your surgical work transferred to the broken bone at the distant end of my arm."

"Maybe magic works on function and location rather than the evolution of bones between species," I mused, "Under the circumstances, everything looks pretty stable. Maybe we should just keep an eye on it. Keep your arm in a sling, keep the area clean, and come back in a week to have the stitches removed."

"Good," she said, "because it's a little too dangerous for me to go back into my doe form for the time being. I'll see you in a week."

First Aine, then Fern retracted their wings and ears and took on their human appearances. Then they kissed each other before Aine unlocked the door and left.

Fern was about to follow her when I called out.

"Fern, wait," I said, "Can we talk?"

"Of course," she said.

"I want to apologize for not giving you a chance to explain things to me yesterday," I said, "The truth is that you mean a lot to me, and I enjoyed being intimate with you."

"You don't need to apologize, I understand," she replied, "Besides, I wouldn't have been able to tell you what I was anyway."

"That make sense," I said, "But can I ask a favor?"

"Of course!" she replied.

"No more pixie dust on me unless you check with me first?" I asked.

Fern laughed. "No promises!" she said impishly, "We pixies don't like to be restricted when it comes to pixie dust. But I will be happy to keep your request in mind for the future."

"If that's the best you can do," I said, "I guess I can live with that."

"Good night, Sky," she said, opening the door to leave, "I'll see you in the morning."

***

Saturday.

Clinic hours on Saturday only went to 1 PM. Since we would be closed for Memorial Day on Monday except for emergencies, we were busier than usual as people brought in their pets before the long weekend.

The last patient was out the door by 1:30 and the weather looked good. I was just finishing up in the lab when Fern stood at the doorway.

"Are you up for a little hike?" she asked.

"Great idea," I said, "I could use the exercise and the fresh air after being in here all day."

I changed into a tee, hiking shorts and hiking boots, grabbed a couple of water bottles and a small backpack and we were off. Fern led the way, and I recognized the same trail we followed during our rescue of the doe . . . er, her mother.

Fern was in excellent shape and knew the trails well. She was also quiet, both in minimizing conversation and in the way she walks on the trails. Walking quietly enabled us to see more animal life. But the thing I liked most was following Fern and watching her muscular legs and ass in front of me.

We veered off the trail at the ridge and followed the small stream towards the same glade where the foothold trap was set. That trap was no longer there, but Fern slowed her pace as we ventured past the glade and deeper into the woods.

Fern stopped and talked with a chipmunk, who was eyeing me suspiciously. A little further on, she chatted with a small mountain rattlesnake basking in a patch of sunlight that filtered down through the leaves of the trees.

She pushed on for another quarter mile before stopping at a small area surrounded by tall hemlocks. The smell of the hemlocks and the thick carpet of pine needles under foot was an ideal spot to take a break. We sat side by side on a knee-high rock that was wide enough for two people.

"Have you made a decision yet?" she asked.

"Decision?" I responded, "About what?"

She leaned in, until our foreheads were almost touching.

"About us," she said, "Are you ready to move our relationship along?"

"I have to admit," I said, "When you told me you used pixie dust on me to lower my inhibitions, it changed the way I saw our relationship."

"You mean that fucking me pushed you past that 'professionalism' barrier?" she asked, smiling.

"In a way, yes," I admitted, "But not in the sense you implied. We both have the ability to assert some sort of control over ourselves and each other. I have authority over you as your boss, and I guess I'm vulnerable to your pixie dust, so it...levels the playing field, I guess."

"But I never thought you would use your position as veterinarian and employer to make me do something I didn't want to do," Fern said.

"Of course, I wouldn't," I said, "But to the medical and legal professions, that's how it would look. But I could ask you the same question. Would you ever use pixie dust to make me do something I didn't want to do?"

Fern smiled. "Kiss me," she said.

I leaned in and kissed her. My tongue slipped into her mouth, and she gently sucked on it. I closed my eyes and felt my body tingle.

When we broke the kiss and I opened my eyes, Fern was in her pixie form! Her blonde hair cascaded down her back and over her breasts. Her pointy ears peeked out between her cascading locks, and her beautiful butterfly wings moved slowly behind her.

"When I sprinkled pixie dust on you," Fern said, smiling, "My exact wish was for you to allow yourself to do something you wanted to do, but were afraid to do."

"You mean you didn't use magic to have sex with me?" I asked.

"Yes ... and no," she answered, "Pixies can sense feelings and emotions in people, not just animals. I knew how much you wanted to fuck me, just like I knew how much you liked watching my ass as we hiked."

"Oh, shit," I said out of my embarrassment.

"But I wanted you to fuck me," she said, "I knew that the pixie dust would make you horny enough to fuck me because I knew that's what you wanted to do. Does that answer your question about how I used pixie dust on you?"

I leaned into her.

"When did you first sense that I wanted to fuck you?" I whispered.

"The same day I wanted to fuck you, about a week after we started working together," she said smiling. Her wings fluttered a little faster, causing a slight breeze.

"Are you as horny as I am?" I asked in a seductive whisper.

"Do you really want to know how horny I am?" she whispered back, equally seductively.

We were in such a secluded spot deep in the woods, the smell of the hemlock was in the air and soft fine needles were beneath our feet. I thought the answer to her question would be a no brainer.

I nodded.

Fern closed her eyes and made a fist for maybe a second. She opened her eyes and her fist, and a small amount of multi-colored dust particles appeared in her right hand. She threw the dust particles in the air above me. As the dust filtered down over me, it seemed to disappear as if my body was absorbing it.

My nipples suddenly felt hard and sensitive, in fact my areola and my entire chest area around my areola became sensitive, begging to be touched and sucked. At the same time, my cock and balls ached to be touched. No, that description wasn't right, because it felt like something inside my cock and balls ached to be touched.

I felt a wetness below the base of my cock, as if something was leaking from an opening I didn't have. I looked down at the crotch of my pants to see if I was leaking down there.

Fern saw where I was looking, and she took my hand and placed it against the crotch of her shorts. My fingers touched the wet patch that was there, but I felt something else as well. It felt like there were fingers touching the base of my cock.

When I rubbed my fingers against her shorts, I felt the movement in the front of my shorts. It felt incredible.

"Ohhh," I moaned, "What is happening? What did you do to me?"

"Mmm," Fern moaned to my rubbing, "You wanted to know how horny I felt, so now you can."

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, "This feels incredible."

I literally felt everything Fern was feeling as she felt it. I thought about removing my hand from in front of Fern's shorts, but the pleasure was too intense. Then a thought struck me.

With my other hand, I caressed Fern's breast through her shirt. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel her hard nipples through her shirt. Instantly my breast and nipple felt that caress and my entire body tingled from the touch. I felt Fern's wetness grow at the base of my cock in addition to pre-cum oozing from my tip.

Fern reached in and rubbed the front of my shorts. My hand rubbing the front of her shorts felt like it was rubbing against my cock and balls.

All of this stimulation was making me very horny. I wanted to fuck her right then and there.

We both stood up and I started unbuttoning her shorts. Fern reached over and pulled my shirt over my head, briefly interrupting me from taking off her shorts. After my head emerged from my shirt, I saw that Fern was topless and her wings fluttered at a faster rate. The only way she could have removed her shirt past those wings was by magic.

Fern reached down to remove her shorts and I did the same to mine. We stepped out of our shorts, so we were now standing naked with only our hiking shoes on. I wrapped my arms around her waist, carefully avoiding the fluttering wings as I moved in to kiss her. When I slipped my tongue in her mouth, the feeling seemed to echo back into my own mouth.

I felt my cock pressed against her stomach when it squeezed against my own. Her breasts tingled as they squeezed against my chest. I reached down and grabbed her ass and enjoyed how good it felt from Fern's perspective. My hands on those soft cheeks felt so good to Fern, that I squeezed them, and we both moaned into each other's mouths.

Ferns hands were around my neck, but she dropped them lower and lower until she was squeezing my ass, pressing our pelvises closer together. I felt my pre-cum against our stomachs, but I also sensed her juices leaking down her thigh.

12