Pixie Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the kiss and Fern turned around and got down on her knees leaning up against the rock. I could feel the cool of the rock against my chest as her tits rested against the rock. She shook her ass at me seductively.

I got on my knees behind her and lined my cock against her entrance. My cock felt the moisture as it parted her labia. At the same time, I sensed my cock poised at an opening at the base of my balls, an opening that wasn't really there.

I grabbed her hips and felt the sensation of my hands on her hips. I sensed Fern's suspense, being held in place and awaiting a warm veiny cock slide past her sensitive inner labia. Even before I pushed past those sensitive labia, I felt her squeeze her vaginal muscles in anticipation.

When I slowly pushed inside, an explosion of sensations hit me all at once. The sensation of my cock slowly gliding into her tight, velvety folds was accompanied by the feel of her sensitive vaginal walls squeezing against my veiny cock as I slid in. The tingling feeling in my balls was accompanied by the tingling in her clit and nipples. I sensed the increased stimulation of her g-spot when her muscular walls hugged my warm cock. I felt Fern's unique pleasure of the fulness of a cock inside her pussy. No guy could fully understand how great that felt.

When my pelvis hit her butt and the back of her thighs, I clenched my anal sphincter in synchrony with her pussy spasm.

"Ooooh!" we moaned in unison, as we both paused to savor the sensation.

I moved slowly in and out of her while fireworks of pleasure lit up my brain. It seemed like every nerve in my body was firing off at the same time.

Ferns wings fluttered just inches from my face. There was a strange sensation over the shoulder blades in my back, as I experienced Fern's muscles working her wings involuntarily from the pleasures from her clit and pussy. The harder and faster I thrust, the faster Fern flapped her wings.

Experiencing sex from the perspective of both my body and Fern's body at the same time was unbelievably intense. I felt that familiar tingling in my balls and I knew I was getting ready to come.

"I'm close," I panted.

"Cum inside me," Fern called back, squeezing my cock, "I want to feel you cum."

"Ooohhh," I moaned as I came.

My body stiffened and I let go inside her. My orgasm washed over me, and I felt Fern's sensation of my hot semen filling her. I felt a burst of warmth in my balls with every spurt of semen. It felt weird and pleasant at the same time.

As I pumped my cream inside, I expected the post-orgasmic bliss to relax me. But that didn't happen, instead, I was feeling much hornier. Cumming inside Fern increased her arousal!

My sphincter spasmed over and over in synchrony with Fern, who was getting hornier. Fern's increased arousal was keeping me erect, so I continued to thrust in and out of Fern, sharing her enjoyment being fucked from behind.

Now it was easier to distinguish between my arousal and Fern's. I focused on heightening Fern's pleasure, which was easier to do through our pixie dust connection. I pushed down on the small of Fern's back, which changed the angle slightly, putting more pressure on her g-spot.

"Oh, god!" Fern moaned.

I tried to reach underneath to rub Fern's clit, but that put my head between Fern's beating butterfly wings. So, I caressed her ass instead. Rubbing her tush while thrusting felt incredible and we moaned in unison. I also slowed the pace of my thrusts just slightly, which heightened the sensation of my cock against her inner walls.

We kept that more leisurely pace for a while, until a light sheen of perspiration developed on our skin. Fern's clit tingled, but something was missing or needed.

Fern's pussy loved the feel of my cock in it, but I sensed it would feel better if my cock was both longer and thicker. There's nothing I could do about that; my cock is average at best at just under 6 inches long and an inch and a half wide. I had to try something else.

I slapped Fern's ass hard. Fern's pussy spasmed and we both squealed when I did that, since I could feel the slap as well. After all the caresses, that stinging sensation felt good. It felt so good that I slapped her ass again.

Fern's wings flapped faster in front of me as she squeezed my cock tighter, and my balls started to tingle again. Fern's arousal increased and my own horniness increased along with hers. I felt her orgasm approaching.

I tightened my grip on her hips and increased the rate and force of my thrusts. I sensed the need for a hard, fast fuck, like the itch on your back that needs to be scratched.

"Harder!" she gasped, "I'm getting close."

Her words were unnecessary, I already felt it in her body through her pixie magic. But I sensed how much more aroused she became when she said it.

"Tell me," I panted, "tell me how much you like getting fucked."

"Ohhh," she groaned and gasped, "This feels so good."

Slap!

I slapped her cheek hard, and I almost came from the jolt of pleasure it gave Fern.

"Tell me how much you like getting fucked!" I repeated.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, "I love it. I fucking love it."

Her wings beat faster, and I had to look down to keep my eyes from drying. I was looking at Fern's ass and her puckered hole winking back at me. I reached over with my thumb and touched that sensitive opening. An electric jolt hit all of Fern's nerves at once, and through the magic transference of the pixie dust, mine as well.

Fern's entire body went stiff. Her wings spanned straight across as wide as they could go. I hilted myself deep into her love canal with my pelvis mashed against her tush and thighs.

"EEEEE!" she screamed as she came. Her cunt spasmed tightly around my cock.

My balls tingled and I unleashed my second load of cum in powerful bursts. Her earth-shaking orgasm overwhelmed my senses, and I couldn't move or breathe.

We held that pose, nearly passing out, until we both took a breath in recovery. I collapsed on to Fern's back, her wings still outstretched on either side of us.

At some point, I became aware of small, high-pitched noises nearby. It sounded like a combination of cheering and applause. I picked myself up from Fern's back and sat back on my knees. I saw what looked like colorful butterflies all around us. There must have been at least a dozen of them, with unusual colored wings of blue, green, and yellow.

On closer inspection, those weren't butterflies at all, but winged pixies, each a little larger than the size of my hand.

"That was hot," "You rock, Fern," "Hubba, hubba," "Way to go Sis," "Who's the cute stud," were just a few of the remarks I could pick out, coming from the butterfly pixies.

Fern giggled. She sat up on her knees and my cock slipped out of her.

"Skyler," Fern said, twisting her torso towards me, "I want to introduce you to my siblings."

*******

Next Chapter: Three Inches and Sparkle.

12