Pixie Magic Ch. 03

Story Info
Three inches and Sparkle.
3.9k words
4.7
8.8k
14

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie Magic

Chapter 3: Three Inches and Sparkle

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters before reading this chapter for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

"Skyler," Fern said, twisting her torso towards me, "I want to introduce you to my siblings."

I felt a little like Gulliver in Lilliputia with so many tiny butterfly-like beings fluttering around me. I also felt self-conscious because I was naked except for my shoes and socks, which did nothing to hide my cock and balls.

"Hello," "Hello, Skyler," "Hey dude," reverberated from the winged pixies fluttering around us.

I stood up, brushing the pine needles from my knees and I looked for my clothes. Fern stood next to me, folding her wings behind her back.

"Let me introduce you," she said, brushing the pine needles from her knees.

"This is Joy, and that one is Zee," she began pointing to two different "butterflies" on her right.

"Hello" came from two different pixies, but I couldn't be sure which two.

"That's my brother Fin next to Pan," Fern continued.

"Hey dude" and "Hi" came from two slightly deeper voices (although the pitch was still high).

The pixies kept moving about. I had no idea which one she was pointing to.

"Uh, Fern," I interrupted, "They're moving about so quickly, I can't really see who you're pointing to."

"It's pretty easy really," she said, "Their wings all have such different markings."

"They all look the same to me," I said.

"How rude, dude," a small voice near my left ear said, "Let me help you take a closer look."

"Vix! No!" Fern shouted.

I felt myself falling, like the feeling you experience in a rapidly descending elevator. My head felt dizzy, and I became nauseous the way some people get on a roller-coaster.

When the sensation stopped, I found myself inside a large cloth sack. It smelled like sweaty feet in there. I pulled down the material and saw I was in an even larger container made of a combination of leather and canvas. One end of the container looked like a wide tunnel while above me was open to the sky. The top of my head barely reached the top of the container.

Looking up, I could see the hemlock trees, but they looked a lot taller than I remembered.

I was completely naked, my shoes and socks seemed to have disappeared.

I climbed out of the cloth sack and stood on the bunched material to reach the top of the leather container. I grabbed the top of the wall and pulled myself up. The rounded edge at the top was just wide enough for me to sit on and take a look around.

In front of me was a vast field of giant pine needles. In the distance, I saw some green vegetation and ginormous hemlock trees. The pine needle field seemed to stretch out in every direction. Behind me was a large rock wall.

I took a careful look at the leather wall I was sitting on. From this vantagepoint, I saw its shape much clearer and I got queasy when I understood where I was and what had happened. I was sitting on top of my hiking shoe.

I jumped down from the edge of the shoe onto the pine needle floor, normally a distance of four inches, it but felt like 7 or 8 feet compared to my current body size. Looking back at my shoe, I estimated that I must be about three inches tall.

As I stood there, I felt a small breeze nearby and when I turned to look, a blue-green-yellow winged pixie had landed behind me. We were about the same size. Her wings had a distinctive yellow area at the top and green area at the bottom with yellow and green stripes in between. The edges of her wings were blue.

She had fiery red hair and wore a green, low-cut outfit which reminded me of the Peter Pan image on peanut butter jars. The front of the outfit was in a "V" shape, lower than the sides that showed a lot of hip before coming back down in another "V" in the back.

"I'm Vix," she said, "Can you tell who I am now?"

"Uh, nice to meet you, Vix," I said, holding out my right hand while trying to cover myself with my left.

Vix laughed. "No need for modesty here," she said, "especially after we just watched you fuck my sister."

"I'm so embarrassed," I said, "I thought we were alone."

Vix laughed even harder. "Alone?" She said, laughing, "in Hemlock Hall? I always knew humans were stupid, but you're way below average. My sister never did have good judgement."

She was still laughing when she flew away.

"Wait! Come back!" I called, but she ignored me.

I looked around. Fern was around here somewhere. She should be large enough to spot easily, not to mention all those other pixies flying around. I ran out in front of my shoe and waved my arm and yelled.

"Hello?" I shouted, "Can anybody hear me? I'm down here!"

I heard a fluttering of wings and felt a breeze behind me. I turned and saw a guy who looked to be about my age wearing the same "Peter Pan" outfit I saw on Vix. His hair was an aquamarine blue color, and his wings were mostly blue with just a little green and yellow on the tips.

"Hey, dude," he said, "What are you doing down here?"

"Someone shrank me," I answered, "I think it was Vix."

He laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like something she would do," he said, "Especially if you're interested in Fern."

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"I'll try," he said, "What do you need?"

"What do I need?" I asked incredulously, "why I... say, I didn't catch your name. I'm Skyler."

He laughed. "Everyone here knows who you are," he said, "I'm Pan. I was the one next to Fin."

"Of course," I said, trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice, "I don't suppose you could help me get back to my normal height?"

"Gee," Pan replied, "I'd like to, but Vix tends to add funny spells to her pixie dust. The last time I tried to undo Vix's magic, I lost my wings for a week. Maybe you ought to ask Vix to do that."

"Could you at least find Fern and let her know where I am and what happened to me?" I asked.

"Sure, dude," he said, and he took off.

I saw what looked like a log nearby. In reality it was only a small twig, but I needed to sit and think. I no sooner sat down than I heard the flutter of wings and felt a breeze.

"Why don't they ever land in front of me?" I wondered.

I stood up and turned around. The pixie there had beautiful, long, wavy, cotton-candy pink hair and large round breasts that were barely contained in her "Peter Pan" outfit. Her wings were mostly yellow with green on the outer edges and a touch of blue at the bottom tips. There was a slight hint of pink at the top tips.

"Hi" she said in a squeaky high voice, "Vix told me I would find you here."

"Hello," I said, "who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Sparkle," she said, in her high-pitched voice as she moved closer, "I think you're cute."

"Uh, well, thank you Sparkle."

"What about me?" she asked, "do you think I'm cute?"

It was hard not to notice her breasts. They were practically under my chin and the tops of the areola were just peeking out over her outfit.

"Yes, Sparkle," I said, "I find you very cute."

"Ooo!" she squealed, "I could just eat you up. Not really, of course, that's just an expression."

"Um, Sparkle, I don't suppose you could help me find Fern?" I asked.

"Oh, she's around here somewhere," Sparkle said, frowning for the first time since I saw her, "but Vix said you wanted to have a little fun with me first."

"Vix told you that?" I asked, "I never said -"

"Ooo, we should go someplace private for that," Sparkle said as she put her arms around my back. Her large breasts pressed firmly against my chest. I felt her firm nipples through her top.

Sparkle flapped her wings into a blur as she barely lifted me off the ground. She stayed close to the ground as she carried me into the forest undergrowth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around hers to keep myself from falling. My cock was rubbing against her outfit and it began to stiffen.

"Ooo, someone is getting excited!" she cooed.

"Ah, Sparkle, I'm not--," I began.

Sparkle leaned in and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. We were still flying at a low altitude and I had visions of crashing into a tree or plant.

Sparkle broke the kiss and looked up.

"We're almost there!" she said excitedly.

I got the impression that when it came to men, Sparkle found everything exciting.

We landed in what could only be described as a small nest lying on the ground. It was constructed like a bird's nest with twigs and straw and had down feathers lining the bottom and sides. The nest was positioned between two pitcher plants and there were a couple of tall ferns overhead. The word "secluded" popped into my brain.

"So, what do you think of my secret hideout?" Sparkled asked as she tucked her wings behind her.

I looked around. I could probably escape if I wanted to, but where would I go? And at my height, I would be easy prey for any number of animals, birds, or insects.

"It's very nice," I said gratuitously, "It has a lot of charm."

"Ooo, charm!" she repeated, "I like that word. Yes, it has a lot of charm."

She looked down at my cock that had grown half-erect from rubbing against the front of her frock.

"I'll bet you want to see my tits," she said, "I saw you looking at them earlier. I can't blame you; all the guys want to see them."

"What guys?" I asked, incautiously.

"My brothers, of course, silly," she said, "But they're just pixies. You're a real human and you know how to fuck a girl good. I saw how good you made Fern feel."

She closed her eyes tight, and her green frock disappeared. She held up her boobs. They were huge! I'm guessing they were a double F and perfectly round. They were definitely outsized for her otherwise small body. Her hips were larger than Fern's, but that's not saying much as Fern's hips are on the small side.

Where Fern was lithe and muscular, Sparkle was voluptuous.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, squeezing her boobs slightly, "Aren't these great?"

"They're impressive, all right," I agreed.

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked, "I won't mind. In fact, I want you to."

"Actually, Sparkle," I said, "I'd really like to get back to Fern."

"First, I want you to touch my tits," Sparkle replied, arching her back and sticking her breasts out in front of me.

"Then can we look for Fern?" I asked.

"Tits first!" Sparkle said, closing her eyes and smiling.

It was easy to see where this was going, but at this point, Sparkle held all the cards, not to mention the pixie dust. I figured the best I could do is to go along with her and hope for the best. The good news was that Sparkle's body was a naked man's dream. I just hoped it wouldn't cause any trouble with Fern.

I reached out and started to gently caress Sparkles breasts. They were as soft and as pleasant to touch as they looked. I decided to tease her a bit by avoiding her areola as I watched her nipples protrude and get harder from my caresses.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "that feels nice."

I continued to caress and lightly squeeze her large mounds for a good couple of minutes or so before I lightly flicked her nipples with my thumbs.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "Do that again."

I went back to caressing her, watching, and waiting for her to close her eyes. When she did, I leaned in and gave her left nipple a light lick.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed, opening her eyes, "That felt good."

I continued to tease her, keeping my touches slow and light, with intermittent light kisses and licks to her sensitive nipples. Soon, Sparkle began to squirm and rub her thighs together. I began to smell her arousal, a musky wisteria odor that made my cock stand on end.

Sparkle reached down and touched my cock with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

"You're getting me very wet, you naughty boy," she giggled, "and now you're hard, too."

I leaned in and sucked hard on her right nipple while pinching her left nipple.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, "I think I came a little."

"Now can we look for Fern?" I asked.

She pumped my cock. "Not yet," she said, "Now it's my turn to taste you."

She crouched down and put me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock. She squeezed lightly on my balls.

"Ohhh," I groaned.

Sparkle giggled with my cock still in her mouth. After a couple of minutes, she took me out of her mouth.

"Look what I can do," she said.

She put me back in her mouth and pushed her face into my pelvis, sending my cock deep into her throat. She held me there and swallowed twice, milking me with her throat muscles. She came up for air, a small string of saliva still clinging to the tip of my cock. She was grinning ear-to-ear.

"You should feel how wet I am," she said, standing and grabbing my right wrist, thrusting my hand against her pussy.

She had a neatly trimmed landing strip that was the same cotton-candy pink color as the hair on her head. My hand was pressed against her outer labia that was dripping with her lubricant. I easily slid my middle finger in between her folds and teased her inner labia before pushing deeper.

I quickly found her g-spot and rubbed it firmly as she held my wrist tightly in place.

"Ooo, right there," she whispered.

While my middle finger massaged her g-spot, I moved my thumb and found her clit. I rubbed both areas at the same time and felt her inner walls squeeze my finger as she came. She squeezed hard for several seconds before she forced my wrist away to recover.

"Wow," she said smiling, "you really know what you're doing."

"Thank you," I replied, "Now maybe we can look for Fern?"

A slight frown appeared briefly across her face.

"First, I want you to fuck me," she said, "then we'll see."

She laid back against the down feathers and spread her legs wide. She squeezed her boobs as I crawled between her legs. When I was in position, I teased her labia with my cock, sliding in against her slick opening before rubbing it against her clit.

"You're such a tease!" she cooed, "but I need to feel you inside."

She grabbed my cock and pulled it down towards her lower lips. She was still tugging as I lowered myself into her velvety channel.

"Ohh, that feels good!" she said, closing her eyes.

I slid in slowly and steadily. She squeezed against me as I eased inside. She was smiling contentedly as I pushed in deeper until our pelvises met and my balls rested against her ass.

She gave a happy sigh and squeezed me hard. That was my signal to start my thrusts. I was just a few thrust into a rhythm when she locked her ankles around the small of my back.

I pumped away and she moaned and cooed throughout. I reached down and nipped her left nipple, breaking my rhythm only slightly. She squealed.

"This feels nice," she said, "but can you go deeper?"

She pulled down with her heels against my back. My pelvis and balls mashed against her.

"This is all I've got," I said as I ground down on her as hard as I could.

"Oh, okay then," she said, "I can help you."

She closed her eyes briefly and when she opened them, her right arm moved, and she released pixie dust in the air over us. A weird tingling sensation came over me that seemed to settle in my groin. Her pussy felt instantly tighter, and my balls tingled and twitched.

"Ohh!" Sparkle moaned, "much better."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as my cock felt so much more sensitive.

My cock twitched as I picked up the pace. Sparkle's moaning got louder and her pleasure box spasmed uncontrollably around my cock.

"I'm getting close," she panted.

"Me too," I gasped and ground my pelvis against her, grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

"OoooAhhh!" she screamed, arching her back.

Her body went stiff as she came hard, pulling me even tighter against her boobs. Her grip on my cock was tighter than ever and it triggered my orgasm.

My orgasm seemed to last forever as I shot jet after jet of my seed into her. This triggered a second orgasm from Sparkle, who had just started to come down from her first.

When our orgasms finally subsided, I rolled to my back and gave her a friendly kiss. I felt an unfamiliar weight on my stomach and when I looked down, I saw my cock had grown to at least ten inches and was thicker as well.

Of course, my cock wasn't really ten inches long, it only looked that long compared with the size of my three-inch body. My balls were much bigger, too. I was no longer able to cup both of them with one hand.

"Uh, Sparkle," I said, staring at my package, "what did you do to me?"

"Isn't that great?" she asked smiling, "I knew you would like it. I know I enjoyed it."

"Well, honestly...," I began.

"Oh, you don't have to thank me," she said, "As long as I can use it anytime I want."

"Can we look for Fern now?" I asked, hoping that Fern could change me back to normal, "It's starting to get dark."

Sparkle sat up and looked around. "Oh, you're right," she said, "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Would you like something to eat?"

"I really need to get back," I said, "I was hoping you would help me."

"Here, wait a minute," she said as she leaned over the side of the nest. Her naked butt was in the air facing me.

She pulled up what at first looked like a soup bowl, but it turned out to be a bowl-shaped white flower. She stood on the rim of the nest and opened a small flap near the base of the pitcher plant. A green-tinged nectar poured from the pitcher plant and filled the bowl. She then closed the flap and handed the flower to me.

"Try this," she said, "You'll love it."

The flowery-smelling nectar was delicious! It was very sweet and reminded me of sugary rose water. I drained the bowl.

"I guess I was thirstier than I thought," I said.

"Let me get you something to eat," she said, "I know where we can get some late season wild strawberries."

She had her wings out and flapping. She leapt in the air and hovered above me.

"Don't go away!" she said, smiling, and she flew off.

I looked around. It was getting darker, and the air was turning cold. I covered myself with a couple of feathers at the bottom of the nest. I heard an owl hooting in the distance. I crouched down with my knees against my chest.

I heard some rustling in the foliage nearby. Whatever it was, it was close, very, very close.

I looked around for something I could use to defend myself, but all I had was a flower in the shape of a bowl. It didn't even have any sharp edges.

"I feel like I'm in my own episode of 'Naked and Afraid'," I thought to myself, "too bad I can't 'tap out'."

The rustling got louder, and I tried to bury myself under the down feathers on the far side of the nest.

"Skyler?" A male voice called out.

"Are you in there, mate?" a second male voice asked.

"Hello?" I called back, peeking my head above the down feathers, "who's there?"

Two heads popped up on the far side of the nest. One turned to the other.

"See," the first head said, "I told you we would find him here."

"I believed you," the second head said, "I just thought we should have checked Vix's den first."

"Nah!" the first head replied, "I knew he wouldn't be there. Vix is too clever for that. That's the first place we'd all look."

"Uh, guys?" I called, "Can you get me out of here?"

The two male pixies climbed to the top of the edge of the nest. They stood there with their hands on their hips looking down at me.

"Are you alright mate?" the second guy asked.

"I'm a little cold," I said, hugging myself, "but I sure would like to get out of here."

The first guy smiled. "Sparkle was a little too much for you, right?" he said, smiling, "Yeah, those jugs of hers are nice to play with, but she's a little too possessive."

"And ditzy," the second guy said, "don't forget ditzy."

12