Pixie Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," the first guy said, "that too."

"But she's always good for a quick fuck," the second guy said, "She's one horny pixie."

The two of them laughed.

I stood up. "Guys? Can you get me out of here?" I asked again, as I stood up.

"Oh yeah," the first guy said, "Let's - Holy shit!"

"Fuck, mate," the second guy said, "Sparkle really did a number on you."

Both guys were staring at my cock and balls. I tried to cover up with my hands, but my hands simply weren't big enough.

"Hey, I didn't ask for this," I replied. I waved my arms in the air. "I didn't ask for any of this."

The two pixies climbed down into the nest and stood on either side of me.

"I'm Kip," the first pixie said, holding out his hand. He had short, light-yellow hair and his wings had swirls of blue and yellow with a wide green border all around the edges.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Kip," I said.

"I'm Cal," the second pixie said, "nice to meet you, mate." He brushed his shoulder-length brown hair out of his eyes and held out his hand. His wings had green and yellow swirls and a wide blue border, and they were constantly moving in a slow motion.

"You too, Cal," I said, shaking his hand.

Cal looked over at Kip. "He seems decent enough," he said, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Kip smiled. "I'm with you, brother," he said, looking down at my groin, "The girls will love the alterations."

They each grabbed an upper arm close to my shoulder and flapped their wings hard, lifting me off the nest.

"Wait," I said, "where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry, mate," Cal said, "you'll love it."

*******

Next Chapter: A night of mushrooms, pixie wine and women.

12