Pixie Magic Ch. 04

Story Info
A night of mushrooms, pixie wine and women.
6.9k words
4.72
6.7k
8

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A night of mushrooms, pixie wine and women.

The night air was turning cold and flying naked made it feel even colder. Kip held my left arm and Cal on my right as they carried me into the night. I tried pulling my legs against my chest to cut down on wind resistance.

"Quit wiggling," Kip said, "We don't want to drop you."

"Sorry," I replied, "I'm just cold, that's all."

"Don't worry mate," Cal said, "You'll warm up good, once we get there."

The two of them laughed.

In the dark, it was difficult to tell how high we flew. Judging from the tree trunks and branches that loomed as we flew past, we definitely weren't near the forest floor. Also, Kip and Cal's flying wasn't entirely synchronous as my arms were often pulled in slightly different directions only to be squished by overcompensation.

After about 20 minutes, we left the forest. The half-moon was just clearing a distant mountain and I could see a meadow below us.

The two pixies started descending. I saw a small pinpoint of light that got steadily bigger as we approached it. Eventually I could see it was a pixie-sized campfire.

Kip and Cal set me down on a dirt clearing a small distance outside the circle of "logs" around the campfire. In reality, the "logs" were twigs, but on my 3-inch scale, they looked as big as logs. Behind me the meadow vegetation loomed over my head. At pixie-height, even low meadow scrub would look like that.

The three of us walked towards the campfire. There were more pixies huddled together, sitting on twigs around the campfire.

"Look who we found!" Kip announced.

A small cheer went up as we stepped into the light.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I counted 8 pixies sitting around the campfire, huddled in groups of two and three. All but one of them were girls. They all had drinking bowls in their hands. The one boy was kissing the girl next to him. The couple looked up briefly to Kip's announcement before turning back to explore each other's mouth.

"Holy shit!" "What the fuck," "I want a piece of that" and other cat calls were heard from the two groups of three girl pixies huddled together when they saw the size of my manhood.

Kip and Cal laughed at their reaction.

"I thought you girls would be excited," Kip said, smiling.

"Three guesses where we found him," Cal called out, "And only the first one counts!"

"Sparkle's nest!" the girls all shouted, almost in unison.

They all broke out in laughter at that.

I headed towards the fire. I was freezing. My skin had goosebumps everywhere and my teeth were chattering.

"Oh look, he's cold," one of the girls said, getting up, "I'll warm him up. Aria, get him some wine."

The pixie who spoke had blonde pixie-cut hair and wings of alternating yellow and green radian stripes that emanated from the attachment to her back. She came over and put her arm around me and led me to an empty "log." We sat down together with her warm arm around my shoulder.

One of the other girls she had been sitting with stood up.

"Elfie don't tell me what to do. I want to keep him warm, too," said the raven-haired pixie.

The raven-haired pixie had green wings with four large dots of yellow and blue. She sat next to me on my unoccupied left side. She wrapped her warm arm around my waist.

"I'll do it," said the remaining pixie of that original trio. She got up and went to a wooden barrel located under a large toadstool. She dipped a flower bowl into the barrel and brought it over. Her ginger hair fell across her face as she bent down to hand me the bowl. Her yellow wings had four big green and blue dots.

"T-Thank you ... I-I don't know your n-name," I said through my chattering teeth.

"I'm Joy," she said smiling, "This will warm you up."

"T-Thank you, J-Joy," I said.

She went back to the log she had been sitting on and was quickly joined by Cal and Kip, who had gotten their own bowls of wine. The three of them huddled together near the fire.

"I'm Elfie," said the blonde pixie with the radian-striped wings as she rubbed my right leg and arm, "That's Aria."

She nodded to the raven-haired girl on my left.

Aria was rubbing my left leg, her hand coming ever closer to my enhanced cock. "You poor boy, you're so cold," she said, giving me a coquettish look.

"N-Nice to m-meet you," I shuddered.

Aria grabbed my enhanced cock. "You're cold here, too!" Aria noted.

I had just brought the bowl of wine up to my lips and was about to take a sip when she did that. This caused me to swallow a large gulp, and most of it went down the wrong pipe. That started a coughing fit.

"Careful!" Elfie said, lowering her arm to my mid-back, "That's strong stuff."

It took me several minutes to recover, with Elfie and Aria rubbing my back and legs throughout. Once I stopped coughing, I tried the wine again and found it to have enough bite to warm my insides. It tasted like a cross between a strong wine and a fruity brandy. I liked the taste and the way it warmed me up and sipped it quickly.

Between the fire, the wine, and the girls rubbing my skin, I was warming up quickly. I looked for Fern but when I didn't see her, I turned to Elfie. "Where's Fern?" I asked.

"She's not here," Elfie answered.

"Is she on her way?" I asked, "I mean, shouldn't somebody let her know I'm here?"

"We've got to take care of you first," Elfie said, with an impish smile.

She and Aria both reached for my cock and stroked me, their wings fluttering slowly. I took a few more sips of wine.

On the other side of the fire, the couple making out now had their clothes off. He was caressing her breasts while she was stroking his cock. Both of their wings were fluttering rapidly.

"That's Fin and Pippie," Elfie said, following my gaze, "They've always had a thing for each other."

"Aren't they brother and sister?" I asked.

"Of course," Aria replied, as she squeezed my cock a little tighter.

"Aria, I think he's worried about incest," Elfie said, looking across me at Aria. She gave my cock a squeeze.

"We pixies don't have the same taboos as you humans," Elfie explained, "For one, there are so few of us that we only have each other for companionship or to meet our sexual needs."

My cock stiffened as she said that. Both Aria and Elfie tightened their grip and increased their rhythm.

"Then there's the difference in our reproductive cycle," she said, "We only ovulate when we're in heat."

"And only the pixie king can make reproductive sperm," Aria added.

I looked back at Fin and Pippie, the pixie couple making out. They were both on their knees and Fin was fucking Pippie from behind.

"Way to go, Fin!" Kip called out.

"Ride that cock, Pippie!" one of the three girls on the other log called out.

I looked over at the trio of girls. Two of them were making out with each other. The third girl was the one who yelled out.

"That's Zee," Elfie said, noticing where I was looking, "She's our family cheerleader."

"Who are the other two?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about them," Elfie said, "That's Dela and Tip. They're not into guys. Dela's the one with her hand between Tip's legs."

From the moans coming from that direction, Tip was obviously enjoying Dela's fingers. She had her hand over Dela's breast, which was still covered by her "Peter Pan" outfit.

Over on the other log, Kip and Cal were making out with Joy. Kip's mouth was over Joy's lips while his hand was on her breast. Cal was sipping his wine with one hand while reaching between Joy's legs with the other. It was clear that no one was the least bit interested in telling Fern my whereabouts.

Elfie took her hand off my cock and turned my face towards her, placing her mouth over my lips. She removed her arm from around my back and grabbed my cock and resumed stroking me while slipping her tongue between my lips. She moaned into my mouth as my cock hardened in her hand.

I felt Aria move away briefly followed by two hands cupping my enlarged balls. Then her warm lips encircled the tip of my cock. I broke the kiss with Elfie and saw Aria on her knees sucking the tip of my enlarged tool. Her tongue against my sensitive underside was sending waves of pleasure up my spine.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, as I placed my hand gently on Aria's head.

Elfie turned me back and resumed kissing me. We were still kissing when I heard the sound of wings flapping behind me accompanied by a strong breeze. I broke the kiss and twisted myself around to see what was going on behind me, pulling my cock out of Aria's mouth.

Behind me stood an enormous bird, a brown hawk, towering over me. It cocked its head, eyeing me like a tasty snack. I ducked my head and closed my eyes, placing my hands over my head, prepared to feel its steely beak engulf me.

Laughter broke out all around me. When opened my eyes and looked up, the hawk was no longer there. Standing in its place was a male pixie with brown "pixie-cut" hair and wings of alternating colors of blue, yellow, and green in a feathered pattern.

"I see you found him," the pixie said.

"Hawke!" Zee exclaimed excitedly. She ran over to the newly arrived pixie and put her arms around his neck.

I stood up and turned around to get a better look. Elfie and Aria followed my lead and stood next to me.

"Skyler, this is my brother Hawke," Elfie announced, "Hawke, this is Skyler."

I extended my right hand and Hawke shook it, breaking Zee's hug. He looked down at my half-erect member.

"I see you've been to Sparkle's secret hideout," he said, smiling.

"How could you . . . oh," I said, realizing that the size of my equipment seemed to be a familiar marker of Sparkle's pixie machinations.

"It seems like everyone knows about Sparkle's 'secret hideout'," I remarked.

With the exception of Fin, Pippie, Dela and Tip who were engrossed in their sexual activities, all the pixies laughed at my remark.

"Do you really think that ditz could keep anything secret?" Elfie asked me.

"Please don't tell her we know about it," Zee said, her arm around Hawke's waist, "She's so happy thinking she's keeping it a secret from us."

"No problem," I chuckled.

While we were talking, screams of pleasure were heard from Fin and Pippie who had both reached their orgasms. All the pixies around the campfire cheered and applauded, including Tip and Dela, the two girls who were making out. The two of them were naked and had been fingering each other.

After the applause, I turned to Hawke. "Hawks don't fly at night," I said, "isn't it dangerous not being able to see where you were going?"

"I was looking for you, but I didn't realize you were this small," he said, smiling, "I don't usually fly in my hawk state after dark, but pixies have good night vision, so it wasn't that big a deal."

My stomach growled after he said that.

"What was that?" Hawke asked.

"My stomach," I explained, quietly, "I'm sorry."

"Oh my god!" Elfie exclaimed, "You poor dear. When was the last time you ate?"

"I had a little trail mix during my hike," I answered.

"Come with us," Zee said, as she and Hawke walked towards the large toadstool. Elfie and Aria joined us.

There were several wooden barrels under the toadstool. One barrel had pixie wine in it and Elfie refilled my bowl. The barrel next to it has some dried berries and the third barrel was filled with something that looked like deflated loaves of bread. They were somewhat irregularly shaped, and Aria picked a large piece out and handed it me.

"Here," she said, "eat this."

"What is it?" I asked as I took the bread-like loaf.

"It's dried mushroom," she said, shooting a knowing glance at Elfie, "It's a pixie favorite and you'll find it will help you keep warm all night."

Hawke and Zee went to an unoccupied log and started drinking wine and making out.

I followed Aria and Elfie back to our spot and we ate and drank together. The mushroom was tasty and seemed to pair well with the wine. After a few bites, I felt giddy. Elfie, Aria, and I fed each other pieces of mushroom and laughing as we slipped the pieces into each other's mouths.

I brought my bowl of wine to my lips, but found it was empty.

"What happened to my wine?" I mused, feeling a bit fuzzy and slurring my words slightly.

"You drank it," Aria replied in a giggle.

"I'm out, too," Elfie said, holding her bowl upside down, "I'll get us some more."

She took my bowl with her as she got up and staggered towards the toadstool. As I watched her go, I felt a hand on my erection.

"I'm feeling horny," I said, smiling.

"Me too," Aria replied, also slurring her words slightly, "It's the mushrooms, they do that to you."

"They do?" I asked, hazily, "Well then, here, have another piece."

I pushed another piece of mushroom between Aria's lips.

"Mmm," Aria moaned softly after chewing and swallowing her morsel, "Then I should give you one too."

She held another piece of mushroom against my lips, and I ate it. While I was chewing, Aria got down on her knees in front of me and held my cock in one hand while placing the tip in her mouth. Her tongue flagellated against the underside, and I was soon stiff as a board.

"Ohh!" I moaned as I closed my eyes. She was so good at this and really seemed to get into it. I placed my hands gently on her head and sighed contentedly.

"Oh, no, she started without me!"

I opened my eyes and there was Elfie standing beside me holding two bowls of wine looking down at Aria sucking my cock.

"It's okay," I said, slurring, "there's enough there for everyone."

Elfie and I laughed. Aria took her mouth off my cock briefly to laugh before going back to sucking me again. Elfie sat down next to me.

"She's doing a really good job," I said to Elfie, still slurring my words. I was starting to suspect that I was drunk.

"Well, why don't you tell her?" Elfie said, smiling. She was also slurring her words.

"You're doing a good job, Aria," I said, looking down at her.

She lifted her head off my cock. "Thank you," she said and placed her lips back on my tool.

I turned to Elfie. "We're horny," I said hazily, "I think there's something in the mushrooms."

Elfie giggled. "Of course, silly!" she replied, "That's what they do. I'm horny, too."

"Oh . . . how can I help you?" I asked, trying to think clearly, "I'm afraid my dick is being used right now, would you like to make a reservation?"

We were interrupted by high-pitched screams coming from the other side of the campfire. The two girls making out, I couldn't remember their names, something like Tipsy and Dildo, had orgasms. We all cheered, except for Aria, who still had my cock in her mouth.

"I have an idea," Elfie said.

"What?" I asked.

"We can all share," she said, also slurring her words, "Lie down on the ground. Aria, stop for a minute, we're going to share."

Aria took my cock out of her mouth. "Share?" she asked, "how are we going to do that?"

"You'll see," Elfie reassured her, "Get up, you're going to like this."

Aria stood up.

"Now Skyler, you lie down on the ground," Elfie instructed.

"Shouldn't I take my clothes off first?" I asked, giggling.

"You're not wearing any clothes," Aria said, also giggling.

I looked down at my body and she was right.

"Oh, you're right!" I said smiling, "Then it's okay then."

I laid on my back in front of the campfire. My cock was pointed straight up in the air. It looked huge.

Elfie stood, straddling my cock. Her wings were fluttering excitedly.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" she said, giggling.

"It's never been this big before. It just grew today," I explained. I was having a hard time focusing.

"Wait," Aria said to Elfie, "What about me? You said we could share."

Elfie bent her knees and held my cock and placed the tip against her nether lips. They were warm and moist.

"You take that end," Elfie said, pointing to my head, "and he can lick your vee-jay."

Aria looked down at me.

"Are you going to lick my vee-jay?" she asked excitedly.

I looked up to see her smiling and her wings were flapping excitedly. My cock was sliding slowly into Elfie's vee-jay as I looked up. Aria had magically removed her outfit, and I could see moisture on her outer labia. I licked my lips.

"Ohh!" I moaned from the tight tingling I was getting from my cock, "I'd love to lick your vee-jay."

I felt a tight squeeze envelop my entire cock as I watched Aria's swollen, wet labia move closer and closer to my mouth. Her musky smell made my cock twitch in Elfie's snatch. Aria's cute little rosebud was winking at me as it got closer and closer to my eyes.

In my hazy state of mind, I heard ecstatic screaming from someone having an orgasm, just as Aria's lips touched my mouth. I heard Elfie and Aria cheering and I tried to cheer as well, but Aria's cunt was in my way, so I decided to start licking her instead.

Elfie was rocking back and forth on my cock, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. I tried to arch my back and thrust my cock deeper to the rhythm of her rocking, but my timing was way off. Meanwhile I was wiggling my tongue against Aria's inner lips and was rewarded with a musky and slightly lavender taste as her juices dripped over my tongue and down her throat.

Aria was rocking as well, and she move back and forth so that my tongue would lick her clit from time to time. I reached up with my hands and found her soft breasts, which felt so good against the palms of my hands. Her nipples were rock hard, and I teased and pinched them receiving an additional "hit" of pussy juice in return.

A pair of hands grabbed my wrists and turned my hands around, pressing them against Elfie's tits, which were close to Aria's. The girls must have been leaning into each other for their boobs to be that close. When I squeezed Elfie's breasts, she squeezed my cock and sent shivers up my spine.

I lost track of how long we were doing this, but when I felt a second set of hands on Elfie's breasts, she rocked a lot faster and squeezed my dick a lot harder. Aria moved back slightly, and I stuck my tongue as far into her snatch as it would go. I felt a finger near my chin wiggling upwards against Aria's clit.

I heard Aria scream above me and her musky, lavender flavored juices filled my mouth. She climbed off my face, and I heard a lot of clapping and cheering.

I watched Elfie ride my cock. She had a wild look in her eyes when she saw me watching her. Her wings were fluttering rapidly, kicking up some of the dirt around the campfire. I squeezed her boobs and she smiled and squeezed my dick in return. Then she leaned forward until her tits were pressing against my chest. I moved my hands around to her butt and kneaded those pillowy mounds.

"Oh, Fuck! She moaned and then . . .

"Ohhh! Fuuuuck, EEEEE!" she screamed.

Her pussy spasmed over and over on my cock. I felt my balls tingle and then spasm.

"AAAHHH!" I yelled.

My cock felt like a firehose as I released jets of cum up into her pleasure box. Elfie screamed again.

We were both still cumming when I heard cheering from all around the campfire. Elfie sat up with a big smile on her face. Her muscles were still spasming on my cock and her wings were spread wide.

It took us a while to stop cumming, I think it was from the mushrooms. When I stood up, Elfie and Aria brushed the dirt off my back, and we drank some more wine.

I don't remember too much after that. I do remember we all sat together with Cal, Kip and Joy and they tried to teach me some pretty funny drinking songs. At one point I had to get up to pee in the scrub. I think I passed out after that.

I vaguely remember having a strange dream that night. I dreamt was flying, or maybe I was being carried in the air. In any case, I felt snuggly and warm after that.

***

Sunday.

It was daylight when I opened my eyes. I was naked and lying on my back with a soft, downy blanket that looked and smelled a little like fresh moss covering me. It was pleasantly warm and felt good on my skin. The birds were singing louder than I ever remembered. I looked up and saw large branches and giant leaves towering above me.

12