Pixie Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock felt really good. I was fully erect, and the tip was warm and tingling almost as if --.

Wait a minute. I lifted the mossy blanket and peeked underneath. A head with light brown hair was bobbling up and down on the tip of my cock. A warm pair of hands were caressing my balls.

"Who are you?" I asked, touching the head lightly with both hands.

A beautiful smiling face took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"I'm Tip," she said, "We met at the campfire last night."

"We did?" I asked, "I don't remember."

Tip laughed. "You were pretty wasted at the time," she said, "but you did let me touch your penis."

"Oh," I said, holding her head, "I hope I wasn't a jerk about it."

Tip giggled. "You were pretty funny, actually," she said, "Dela and I both thought so."

"Dela?" I wondered aloud, "Why does that name sound familiar?"

"Because we talked together last night"

I looked up and there was another beautiful pixie standing over my head. She was standing so close I could almost look all the way up the frock she was wearing. She was holding something that looked like a small loaf of bread in the crook of her arm.

"I'm Dela," she said, smiling and extending her right hand.

I propped my head up and shook her hand. "I'm Skyler," I said. Then, after a pause, "I'm sorry I didn't remember you, I must have drunk too much last night."

Tip crawled up next to me and also shook my hand.

Dela laughed, "We all did, it's kind of a pixie tradition. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I'm surprised I'm not hungover after all that wine," I remarked.

Dela laughed, "Pixie wine is magical. No one ever gets hungover, no matter how much they drink."

"Oh...wow," I remarked, thinking about the strong, pleasant-tasting wine that doesn't leave a hangover, "Last night was fun, but I would have enjoyed it more if Fern was there. I don't suppose you could take me to her?"

Dela crouched down and handed me the small loaf, "Here, eat this."

I looked at the food and saw it definitely was not bread. It looked familiar, but I wasn't quite awake enough to remember where I had seen it before.

"What is it?" I asked as I brought it to my mouth.

"Dried mushroom," Dela said, smiling.

I suddenly remembered the mushrooms from last night.

"Oh no!" I cried, taking my teeth off the chunk of mushroom, "This stuff makes you horny! I don't want to make a fool of myself again."

Tip and Dela laughed. They pulled out a second piece of mushroom and each took a bite.

"Suit yourself," Dela said, "It's either eat that or . . ." She held up her hand and closed it into a fist.

She wasn't going to punch me; she was going to make pixie dust. So far, pixie dust brought me nothing but trouble. That's how I ended up being only 3-inches high and having a cock that would impress a horse, if I were tall enough, that is.

I took a bite of the mushroom and swallowed. Almost instantly I felt a tingling in my cock and balls. Then I remembered something else, something that Elfie told me.

I got on my feet to face Dela. She was very pretty with green hair and wings that were green with two large dots in a swirled yellow and blue pattern. Behind her was a low wall made of twigs and straw. It appears we were in some sort of bird's nest.

"Elfie told me you two weren't into guys," I said, "Why do you want me to get horny?"

Tip had gotten to her feet and stood beside me. She was the prettier of the two, with light brown hair and her wings were blue with two large dots in a swirled pattern of yellow and green.

The two pixies looked at each other and laughed.

"We like guys too," Tip said, looking down at my erection, "We just say that because our brothers can be real creeps sometimes."

"Yeah," Dela agreed, reaching out to caress my erection, "We don't want to be a part of their rating system."

"Rating system?" I asked, absently taking another bite of mushroom.

"You know," Tip said reaching in to caress my cock with Dela, "Who has the biggest tits, who sucks cocks the best, and who's the best fuck. That sort of thing."

"So, you're interested in me because I don't have a rating system and we're not related?" I asked, taking another bite of mushroom.

"That and the size of this thing between your legs," Dela said, putting the rest of her piece of mushroom in her mouth.

Tip giggled. "We got so turned on when we first saw this thing," she said, giving me a little squeeze, "I'd rate you at least an '8' in size."

"At least an '8'," Dela agreed, "maybe a '9'."

"Wait, I thought you didn't like rating systems," I said, after swallowing the last of my mushroom.

Tip got down on her knees and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue rubbed the sensitive underside.

"We never said we didn't like rating systems," Dela said, moving her face closer, "We just don't like having to compete with our sisters to get a good rating from our brothers."

Dela placed her lips against mine and kissed me. I closed my eyes and moaned involuntarily into her mouth. I was horny from the mushroom and between Dela's soft lips and tongue on my mouth combined with Tip's lips and tongue on my cock, my body tingled with pleasure.

I shivered and realized that it wasn't just from the tingling pleasure these girls were giving me, there was a breeze blowing. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes. Both pixies were naked, and their wings were fluttering rapidly, creating a breeze against my skin.

Tip took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at Dela.

"Who goes first?" she asked.

Dela reached for my cock. "Me," she said smiling.

"Okay," Tip said, climbing onto the top of the wall of the bird's nest. She sat down, facing us. Her legs were spread wide, and her clit could clearly be seen below her bare pussy. Her wings were fluttering in anticipation.

Dela pulled me by my cock towards Tip. She turned around and placed her hands on the wall of the nest, presenting her cute little tush to me and her face between Tip's legs. She reached back and placed the tip of my cock against her soft, outer lips.

I rubbed my cock up and down along the outside of her labia. I felt her moisture and heat; the mushroom had made her just as horny as I was. I held her hips steady and teased her with my cock, placing it just barely inside her outer lips, lightly brushing the tip of her sensitive inner labia.

"Oh, you fucker!" Dela yelled with a hint of frustration in her voice, "Put it in already!"

Dela tried to impale herself by pushing back but I held her hips firmly. I looked at Tip. She was rubbing her clit, just inches in front of Dela's face. She was chuckling while giving me an approving impish look.

"If you want this," I said to Dela, poking barely past her inner labia before quickly withdrawing, "You need to start pleasuring Tip."

Dela quickly lunged forward, plunging her tongue into Tip's muff. Tip threw her head back in pleasure while steadying herself with her hands placed lightly on Dela's head. I tried to hold back and tease Dela even more, but I was so horny that the slurping sounds from Dela's oral assault was too much for me.

I thrust my cock into Dela's love hole in one smooth motion, hilting myself against her upper thighs and ass cheeks.

Dela screamed into Tip's cunt, nearly pushing her over the edge of the nest. Tip held onto Dela's head for dear life, her wings fluttering at high speed.

I held my cock deep inside Dela, feeling her inner muscles squeezing my full length over and over. I waited, enjoying her tightness and the milking quality of her vaginal muscles, while she continued to pleasure her sister.

It took several minutes for Dela's spasms to slow down. All the while, I waited, enjoying the feeling of those pleasant squeezes on my cock. I watched Dela move her head upwards to lick Tip's clit while placing a finger inside and rubbing her g-spot.

Tip moaned with pleasure from Dela's tongue and finger. These two must spend a lot of time together because Dela knew exactly how to push all of Tip's buttons, especially the one at the tip of her tongue.

I watched in erotic fascination as Tip wreathed sensuously from Dela's oral adeptness. My cock was fully buried deep in Dela's pleasure fold, and if the squeezes I felt was any indication, Dela was enjoying her oral skills almost as much as Tip was.

At some point, Dela was so focused on pleasuring Tip, that the muscles squeezing my cock loosen a bit. That's when I started thrusting, my cock pulsing with pleasure. Dela's pussy muscles hugged me tighter, and she moaned onto Tip's clit. Tip clutched Dela's head and pressed it between her legs as her own arousal approached the edge of her climax.

Hearing the erotic moans of these two pixies raised my libido even further and I tightened my grip on Dela's hips and thrust even harder into Dela's spasming sex. My body literally shook with pleasure from the tingling sensations that came from my cock.

We were now all moaning, and I watched the ecstasy on Tip's face grow stronger as Dela teased and sucked her clit. She looked like her orgasm was eminent, so I pushed my cock even harder into Dela's pleasure pouch.

"Oh, fuck!" Dela screamed, as her face plunged hard into Tip's pelvis and clit.

Tip was already on the edge of an orgasm, but that last thrust pushed her over the edge both literally and figuratively. She screamed in pleasure as she tumbled backwards. She tried to clamp her legs around Dela's head, but she was moving backwards too fast. Her ass and legs were the last things I saw of her as she fell backwards over the side of the nest, screaming all the way down.

I never broke rhythm as I pounded away at Dela's box.

"Fuck," Dela panted, "I'm going to cum."

I pushed even harder when I heard that.

"OH MMYYEEEEEE!" Dela screamed.

Her wings went stiff, holding them perfectly horizontal while she came on my cock. I slowed my pace, but despite the mushrooms, I wasn't yet ready to cum. Maybe because of the amount of sex I had in the past 24 hours.

I kept thrusting and thrusting while Dela kept cumming and cumming until she gasped, "Stop...no...more!"

I released her hips and she fell forward against the wall of the nest, gasping for air. No longer impaled on my enhanced cock, she folded her wings and leaned against the wall of the nest, panting heavily.

The sound of fluttering caught my attention as Tip flew into the nest and stood beside me.

"That was so fucking hot!" she said, "I came until I almost hit the ground."

She looked over at Dela, who was sitting in a fetal position. "Do you want to sit on the wall and have me eat you while he fucks me?" she asked.

Dela waved her hand at Tip, her head still buried in her knees. "Go ahead without me," she said, still gasping for air, "That just about killed me."

Tip turned to me and threw her arms around my neck. She placed her mouth over my lips and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I hugged her lower back and sucked lightly on her tongue. We were still kissing when she jumped on me and locked her ankles around my lower back. My cock rested against her lower lips.

She withdrew her tongue, but kept her lips pressed against mine.

"Fuck me," she said with our lips pressed together.

I held her thigh with one hand while I moved my cock with the other. Her arms were still around my neck when she pulled her pelvis out far enough for my long cock to find her opening. She then slid onto my pole and relocked her ankles behind my lower back.

As impressed as I was about Dela's oral skills, they were nothing in compared to Tip's vaginal skills. Her abdominal muscles undulated against mine while her pussy muscles squeezed my cock in peristaltic waves, milking me erotically and driving me crazy with lust.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned into her mouth as I did my best to thrust into her, despite her heels in my back holding our pelvises together. There was just enough movement to cause us both to tingle and shiver against each other. Her wings were fluttering in a blur behind her.

"Hold on tight," she said with her lips pressed against me.

The sound of her wings took on a higher pitch as they beat faster and faster. She felt weightless in my arms, and I moved my hands to the small of her back, otherwise she should have lifted herself off my cock.

As I was thrusting, the pressure of my feet on the floor of the nest decreased slowly, until they were no longer touching. We were airborne, just barely hovering above the nest!

The adrenaline rush of fucking Tip in the air boosted my arousal even further. I slipped my tongue between Tip's lips, and she sucked on it greedily. I raised my legs and locked my ankles just above Tip's butt and used my upper torso muscles to push myself in and out of Tip's muff.

We were like two rabid animals thrusting our pelvises against each other as we rose higher and higher into the air. The tingling sensation in my balls became stronger and more intense as we rose.

"I'm almost there," I said, breaking the kiss. I ground my pelvis hard against her clit. My balls tingled, then contracted. I was on the precipice of a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Ooohh!" Tip moaned as she humped my cock even harder, tipping me onto my back as we hovered high over the nest.

Suddenly, the fear of falling became real and I clung tightly to Tip. The adrenaline rush pushed me over the edge. My cock twitched and I came hard into her deepest recess.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as my cream spurted into her spasming muff.

"OH, SSHHEEEEE!" she screamed as my orgasm triggered hers.

Time seemed to stand still as our orgasms overtook us both. Tip came so hard that her wings stopped beating and folded behind her back. We plummeted downwards, picking up speed as we fell.

I felt a second, bigger rush of adrenaline kick in and I came hard to the point of passing out. I thought my most intense orgasm was likely going to be my last. Being on the bottom, maybe my body will break Tip's fall. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable impact.

At the very last second, Tip's wings fluttered briefly, slowing our fall into the nest. Our landing caused the downy feathers covering the floor of the nest to fly into the air around us. The jarring of my back against the floor of the nest sent my cock upwards, deeper into Tip's pussy as her momentum pushed her down on top of me.

When I opened my eyes, Tip's face was above me with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and we stared at each other briefly. My cock twitched inside her, and she squeezed it gently. Then we broke into laughter from the intensity of the experience and knowing we were both alive.

Tip was climbing off me when I heard a voice say, "You guys looked so hot!"

I turned my head and saw Della leaning against the wall of the nest. She must have moved there to avoid our falling bodies.

The two pixies reached down and helped me to my feet.

"Are you alright?" Dela asked.

"I think so," I answered, "but I could use a drink . . . of water," I added the last two words to make sure they didn't have any pixie wine around.

"Me too," Dela added.

"Me three," agreed Tip.

"Okay," Dela said, looking at me, "Wait here and we'll bring some water back for you."

The two pixies flew off, leaving me alone in the nest. As I stood there, I realized I had to pee after sex. I climbed to the top of the wall of the nest and peered over the edge.

Shit! I must be hundreds of feet in the air! At least to my 3-inch size. I could barely see the ground below. The top of the wall was wide enough to stand on, so I stood up and peed over the side.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing!"

I looked to see where the voice came from. There was a large gray squirrel climbing onto the tree branch holding the nest. There were drops of urine on its coat. Apparently, the wind has blown some of my pee on him - or was that her?

"You can talk?" I asked astonishingly.

"Of course, I can talk, what did you expect?" a pixie head peered out from behind the squirrel.

The pixie dismounted from the squirrel and climbed into the nest. She had teal colored hair, and her wings were mostly blue with yellow edges.

"I'm Holly," she said extending her hand, "and we've been looking all over for you . . . Holy shit, what happened to you?"

That last sentence came out after she looked at my cock.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I was abducted by --," I began.

"Sparkle!" Holly expostulated, "She took you to her 'secret hideout' between the pitcher plants, didn't she?"

"Does everyone know about her secret hideout?" I asked.

Holly smiled. "Of course," she said, "but don't tell her. She still thinks we don't know about it."

"Sure," I said, "but can you get me out of here? Back with Fern, I mean?"

"Of course," Holly said, "That's why I'm here."

"I don't have to have sex with you, do I?" I asked.

Holly frowned. "Of course not," she said, "Fern and I are best buds. I would never do that to her. Why do you ask, what happened . . . on second thought, never mind, maybe I shouldn't ask. Besides, we should hurry before those two get back."

Holly put two fingers in her mouth and gave a quick whistle. A second, even larger gray squirrel scampered up the tree trunk and onto the branch. The squirrel didn't have a tail.

"I think you've already met Scruffy," Holly said, "You saved his life. When he found out we were looking for you, he was the first to volunteer."

"Hello, Scruffy!" I said.

Scruffy chittered back.

"This is his wife, Thelma," Holly said, indicating the first squirrel. Climb on Scruffy's back and we'll get going.

Scruffy waited patiently as I held onto his fur and climbed onto his back, hugging his neck with my arms. Thelma led the way as the two squirrels scampered down the tree trunk at breakneck speeds. I held onto Scruffy's neck for dear life.

*******

Next Chapter: Aine's Gift and the Red Fox.

12