Pixie Magic Ch. 11

Story Info
Exiled and fled to Rutland.
6.4k words
4.83
3.9k
9

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Exiled and fled to Rutland.

"I am the Queen now," I heard Vix's voice behind me say, "and I reserve the exclusive right to fuck the King!"

I was still panting and gasping, recovering from my orgasm, when I heard Vix's footfalls as she drew closer. Up until now, she had only been looking at my back. As she got nearer, I pulled myself out of Sparkle's pussy and stood up.

I turned to face her, my hands on my hips, my glistening cock slowly softening. Vix was naked and the small triangular patch of pubic hair above her mons was the same fiery red as the hair on her head. But the color and pattern of her wings had changed, they looked like Aine's wings, the wings of the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, the symbol of the Pixie Queen.

Looking at her face, she had a nasty scratch on the left side of her nose that was sure to leave a scar eventually.

"I have something to say about that," I said, noticing she was still staring at my semi-erect cock.

At the sound of my voice, Vix redirected her gaze from my softening cock up to my face. Her mouth hung open briefly and her eyes went wide with a look of surprise. Instinctively, her right hand shot up and touched her right ear and that's when I noticed the scab and a small chunk of her ear was missing.

"YOU!" Vix shrieked in surprise, then softer, "You? You're the King?"

"Is there something wrong with your eyes?" I asked as I slowly moved my wings back and forth to emphasize my point.

"B-but I thought . . ." Vix began, stalling for time. She looked around searching for something, anything to save her from the awkward predicament she found herself in.

Vix looked up and saw the full moon was well into the Western sky and soon to dip below the horizon. The sky itself was getting brighter with traces of pink on the eastern horizon. It was at that moment that Fern stood up. Vix saw Fern and sneered when she turned back to me.

"You will dance with me now, or I will take away her wings," Vix demanded, looking at me and pointing at Fern.

I glanced over at Fern, who had a fearful look in her eyes. She gave me a slight nod with her head.

"Fine," I said, "Let's get this over with."

We held hands and began our circle dance, just the two of us. We circled clockwise, then counterclockwise, moving faster and faster with each change.

Under the magic of the full moon, we rose higher and higher in the air, our skin taking on the same golden glow I noticed from earlier dances. Vix was smiling triumphantly over me and over her siblings. She was the Queen and had power over their lives.

As we danced, her power was getting stronger, energized by the full moon. But the moon had reached the Western horizon and the sky was no longer black, but dark blue interrupted by streaks of pink in the eastern sky. It was early dawn and the promise of a bright, sunny day.

As the moon touched the horizon, the dance stalled. We could spin in circles and change direction, but we could no longer climb, and our skin showed signs of losing its glow. As the moon dropped lower into the horizon, we sank lower as well.

Vix dropped her hands in disgust and we both backflipped and floated gently to the ground.

"Well, that was a disappointment," Vix said when her feet touched the earth, "I want everyone to form a circle around us."

The fifteen siblings shuffled slowly, forming a circle with Vix and me at its center. No one dared to talk, not even a whisper. It was a marked contrast to the sounds of moaning and laughter that filled the air only a few minutes earlier.

"I want you all to witness the Right of the Queen!" she declared, looking around the circle, with her eyes eventually resting on Fern, "especially you!"

"From now on, the Queen and only the Queen shall be intimate with the King and bear his children!" she declared, her wings fluttering in anticipation.

She got down on her hands and knees and looked back up at me.

"You know what you have to do," she said, demandingly.

I slowly got down on my knees, positioning myself behind her. I glanced over at Fern, who had a tear running down her cheek. Holly was beside her, clutching her hand.

I looked down at Vix's backside and saw deep scratches from claw marks on the right side of her upper back and neck. Her outer labia were glistening with moisture and the aroma of her arousal filled the air around us. This was her moment of triumph, and it was clearly turning her on.

I ran my hand along her sensitive lips, pressing my middle finger against her swollen clit. She moaned in appreciation. When I placed the tip of my cock against those outer lips, the moisture of her arousal coated it thoroughly.

I placed my hands on her hips and teased her by pushing my cock against her inner labia and pulling back. I repeated the tease several more times while trying to think of a way of resisting her. She tried to push back and impale herself on my rod, but I held her back with my hands.

"Just put it in already!" she yelled impatiently.

Looking down at her butt, her wrinkled pucker winked at me when I teased her again. That gave me an idea.

I looked around and saw Sparkle behind me. "Mushroom," I mouthed silently.

Sparkle may be a ditz, but not when it comes to sex. She broke out a huge smile before covering her mouth to suppress a giggle. Then she nodded and ran to the barrel.

Turning back to Vix, I wet a finger and touched it against her puckered starfish. It kissed my finger, and she moaned in response.

Then without warning, I placed my cock against her butthole and pushed, keeping a firm grip on her hips.

"Not there!" she screamed.

Laughter broke out around the circle. I had no way of knowing what pixies thought about anal sex, but I was about to find out.

I pushed gently, and determinedly as Vix's anal opening stubbornly resisted at first before grudgingly acknowledging my lubricated cock. All the while, Vix screamed obscenities.

"This would be a whole lot easier if you relaxed," I taunted.

I still hadn't made much progress when Sparkle came back with a small piece of dried mushroom which she placed in my open mouth. I quickly chewed and swallowed the mushroom. Maybe it was the mushroom, but a thought occurred to me. I can make pixie dust!

I closed my eyes and my hand and when I opened them both, I saw the sparkly particles in my hand. I sprinkled the dust over Vix's tush, and her sphincter relaxed, and the tip of my cock easily slid inside.

"Oh, fuck!" Vix moaned, surprised by the pleasure of the uninvited intruder.

I paused to allow her to accommodate my girth, while she squeezed and relaxed her sphincter several times before relaxing completely. That's when I discovered how truly magical pixie dust really was. What looked like sparkly sand when I sprinkled it on her butt became an oily lubricant on my cock as I slid past her sphincter.

I pushed in deeper and deeper, feeling the tight ring move down my shaft, with Vix moaning every centimeter of the way. When I was buried deep into her bowels, my pelvis resting against her butt cheeks and my scrotum against her labia, she let out a long, satisfied groan.

"Oh my god!"

She tightened her muscles several times in succession before I started thrusting. Once I began moving in and out, she moaned continuously in a low voice.

"Harder" she whispered, turning her head, hoping no one else but me could hear.

"What did you say?" I asked in a loud voice, "You want me to take it out?"

I pulled back until just the very tip was still in her butt.

"NO!" she screamed, "Keep it in!"

Titters of stifled giggles were heard from the pixies standing around us.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a mocking tone, "I thought you said, 'not there'."

I pulled out completely, leaving the tip against her gaping butthole.

"Put it back!" she whimpered, "Please!"

The giggles got louder, and a couple of stifled laughs could be heard from the spectating siblings.

I shoved my cock all the way into her with one full stroke.

"Ugh," she groaned, and then in a low voice, "Yes!"

I moved in and out casually, feeling her muscles winking around my cock as I moved.

"Harder," she gasped.

I slammed into her with increasing force.

"Is this what you want?" I asked loudly.

"YES!" she screamed, "YES!"

Laughter erupted around the circle of pixies, softly at first, but increasingly louder as my thrusts became faster and more intense.

I pounded away for several minutes. During that time, I noticed there were moments when Vix would squeeze me harder for a short period of time, yet longer than her usual spasms and it occurred to me that she was enjoying small orgasms.

I thought about my "throbbing cock trick" and wondered if there was a reversal trick to that, a way of preventing orgasms. The next time Vix started a prolonged squeeze, I focused on how it felt against my cock. Suddenly, I became incredibly horny, as if I had somehow absorbed her orgasm before it took her over the edge.

"Oh my god!" I moaned.

"What the fuck?" Vix wondered.

I chuckled to myself, knowing that I found a way to steal her orgasm.

But it turned out that I didn't steal it after all, only borrowed it. It wasn't long before she began another orgasm and I absorbed that one as well, only to find I was about to explode, I was so fucking horny.

Saving my hardest thrusts for last, I pounded away with my cock throbbing worse than ever.

"AAAIIIEEE!" Vix howled as she clamped down on my cock from a powerful orgasm, possibly the best orgasm of her life. Her body went stiff, and she held her wings perfectly flat from side to side.

"Ffuuucckk! I groaned, as I gushed waves of cum deep into her bowels.

Thanks to that last mushroom, I filled her ass with cream for well over two minutes. The pixies still standing in a circle around us waited until I pulled out of Vix's ass before erupting in more cheers and laughter.

I smiled and winked at the group, opening and closing my wings slowly and triumphantly.

Vix was still on all fours on the ground, panting hard, trying to catch her breath. Her wings were folded behind her as a steady stream of cum leaked out of her ass, joining the vaginal fluid that was already running down her legs.

That was the moment the sun cleared the horizon, casting long shadows to the West.

"You fucking bastard!" Vix said angrily, as she staggered to her feet. Her legs were more than a little wobbly.

"How dare you humiliate me!" she yelled, "Now you will taste my wrath!"

She fluttered her wings fiercely and took to the air. But instead of flying at me, she turned quickly and hovered briefly over Fern, sprinkling pixie dust over her.

Fern's wings disappeared, her hair and her ears both shortened. She was no longer a pixie, but a naked, 3-inch woman.

Fern looked horrified and the rest of the pixie siblings screamed. Their screams soon became shrieks when Vix landed outside the circle and turned herself into the red fox with a scar on its nose and a piece of her right ear missing.

The pixie siblings scattered, flying in all directions to get out of the way as the fox poised to lunge at Fern. She sprang with her mouth open and would have swallowed Fern in one bite if I hadn't flown in and snatched her away at the last minute.

I hugged Fern tightly against my body as I flew East, directly towards the rising sun. After about 10 minutes, I veered to the left and headed for the woods. When we were far enough in, I set her down, breathing heavily.

"Do you know the way to the hemlock clearing from here?" I gasped.

"Yes," she said, "it's not too far from here."

"Good," I panted, "I'll carry you from behind while you point us in the right direction."

"You're tired," she said, "You need to rest first."

"There's no time. We have to go now," I panted.

I picked her up, wrapping my arms under her armpits and breasts and we resumed our flight. I was hoping to get to the hemlock clearing and retrieve our clothes before Vix and the other pixies got there. Once we were dressed, we could head back to the car and be clear of the woods for a while.

It took us 15 minutes to reach the hemlock clearing; my flying was powered on the adrenaline of fear. Fortunately, there was no one else there.

"Thank you for rescuing me," Fern said after I set her down on the pine needle floor.

"You can thank me later," I gasped as I restored her human height with a handful of pixie dust, "Get dressed quickly."

I tucked away my pixie wings and magically regained my human height, scrambling to get dressed while trying to recover my breath. But in my haste, I forgot about my pixie hair and ears.

Within a couple of minutes, we were on the trail heading back towards the car with Fern leading the way and me huffing and puffing behind. We had only gone ten-minutes down the trail when Fern suddenly stopped.

"Wait here and catch your breath," she said.

"No time," I gasped.

"Just do it!" she said sternly.

I bent over double, gasping for air. Fern was only gone for a couple of minutes and when I looked up, I saw she was holding a short, stout branch from an oak tree.

"This is in case we meet up with a red fox," she said, holding it like a club.

"Hello Fern!" a gray squirrel chittered from an overhead branch, "What's all the hurry?"

"Roxy!" Fern said, looking up at the squirrel, "Don't tell the others where I'm going. Tell them you saw me heading for the frog pond."

"Ready to keep moving?" she asked me.

I nodded. I was still short of breath, but that brief two-minute interlude made all the difference and we pressed on.

We stopped a few more times along our scramble to the car to talk with a few more squirrels, chipmunks, snakes. and a porcupine along the way asking them to give additional wrong directions to any pixie asking if they had seen us and where we went.

"Hopefully, that will buy us some more time," Fern explained.

It took us two hours after leaving the hemlock clearing, but we made it back to the car without anyone finding us. I backed the car down for over a mile on that dirt road before I found a place where I could safely turn around and drive forward to reach the main road.

We had only been on the main road a few minutes when I heard Fern sniffle.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really," she answered.

"It's Vix, isn't it?" I asked.

"I never thought she would go this far," Fern began, "She not only took away all my pixie powers, but she tried to eat me."

"I'm so sorry, Fern. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now," I said, trying to sound empathetic and reassuring.

"Thank you again for saving me," Fern said, leaning over and giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

"Since I'm the Pixie King, shouldn't I be able to restore your pixie powers? Let me pull over and see what I can do," I said, slowing the car down and looking for a place to park along the side of the road.

"No, don't!" Fern said abruptly, "Vix usually puts some sort of curse or booby-trap on her pixie dust spells. Reversing her magic could harm you or even kill me."

"Fuck," I grumbled, "What do you suggest we do?"

"I don't know," she replied sadly, "I don't think there is anything anyone can do."

"We'll think of something; you'll see," I said, optimistically, "But in the meantime, let's find something that will cheer you up."

We drove for over an hour until we found a small diner near Rutland with a quiet little motel nearby. It was a little past noontime, so I parked the car outside of the diner.

"I don't know about you," I said getting out of the car, "but I'm starved."

"Me too," Fern replied, "I'm so hungry, I could eat a tree!"

"A horse," I said.

"Where?" ask Fern.

"No," I explained, "The expression is, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.' You said you could eat a tree."

"Pixies don't eat horses or animals," Fern replied as we approached the entrance to the diner, "We eat some eggs, but most of our food comes from plants and trees."

As we neared the entrance, a beagle tied to a post on the grass barked sharply at us.

"I'm thirsty!" the beagle complained, "I've been out here for hours. Will you get me something cold to drink?"

"You poor thing!" said Fern.

"I'll ask someone inside," I called to the beagle.

Once inside, we waited to be seated. A middle-aged woman in a waitress uniform came by to seat us.

"Welcome folks! Did you just come from a Star Trek convention?" she asked me as she led us to a booth near the front of the diner.

"No," I answered, "What do you mean?"

She stopped at an empty booth and placed the menus on the table. She seemed to be examining my ears closely as we sat down.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," she said, smiling, "I'm a trekkie myself, but I have to say, those are the most realistic looking Vulcan ears I have ever seen. Live long and prosper!"

The waitress held up her hands separating her third and fourth fingers in the Vulcan sign of a "V."

"Skyler, your ears!" Fern said.

It was only then that I remembered I was still in my pixie form with pixie hair and ears. Only my wings were hidden.

"Uh . . . well," I muttered, extemporizing, "I forgot I still had them on. My girlfriend's a big Star Trek fan and I was showing them to her."

"Those are great!" the waitress said, "Would you let me try them on? I'd like to surprise the cook with them; he's a huge Star Trek fan as well."

"Um . . . well . . . I'm kind of attached to them," I said, trying to think quickly, "I mean they were custom-made for me by a friend."

I shot a quick glance at Fern at the word "friend."

Fern put her hand over her mouth in an attempt to suppress a smile.

"Oh, I understand," the woman said with a bit of disappointment in her voice, "It's a personal thing, isn't it?"

"You could say that," I agreed.

"Well, if you could give me your friend's name or website, I wouldn't mind ordering a pair myself," the waitress said, "I'll bring you two some water while you look over the menu. Our luncheon special is meatloaf today."

She turned to walk away when I called to stop her.

"Wait!" I said, "Before you go, do you know whose dog that is outside? The poor thing is really thirsty and needs water."

The waitress turned and looked at me curiously.

"That's Bob's dog," she said, "He's the cook. How do you know the dog is thirsty?"

"Well . . ." I began, but at this point, I was at a loss for words. I couldn't very well tell this woman that the dog told us.

"He's a vet!" Fern said quickly, "That's how he knew."

"Well, thank you for your service, sir," said the waitress, "But that still doesn't answer my question."

Now it was my turn to suppress a smile.

"No, what my girlfriend meant was that I'm a veterinarian," I explained, "An animal doctor."

"Oh, that kind of vet," the woman said, "I get it now. I'll let Bob know, but he's pretty busy right now since it's lunchtime. It'll be a while before he can get to that dog."

"I can take it out to him," Fern volunteered, "If you'll just give me a bowl of water."

"Sure, Honey," the waitress said, "Give me a few minutes."

"What is 'Star Trek'?" Fern asked me in a whisper after the waitress left.

"It's a TV show from the sixties about future space travelers on a starship," I whispered back, "It's even more popular today and has many spin-offs. People hold Star Trek conventions and dress up as characters on the shows."

"There are pixies on TV shows?" Fern asked, looking at my ears, "I can see how it would be popular if they showed pixies in outer space."

"There are no pixies on Star Trek," I replied, laughing, "I'll tell you all about it later when we're alone."

The waitress came back with two glasses of ice water and a large bowl half filled with water.

12