Pixie Magic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, dears," the waitress said, "And Bob thanks you for bringing water out to Trekker."

After we both ordered lunch, Fern picked up the bowl of water to take it outside to Trekker.

"Oh, Miss," she called to the waitress who was walking back to the kitchen, "This water is too warm. Can I get some cold water, please?"

The waitress took a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

"Look Honey," she said, "I'm a little busy here right now. He's just a dog. Just give him the water."

She turned and walked to the kitchen. Fern came back to the table and dumped her glass of ice water into the bowl, and I did the same. She then took the bowl outside to the beagle. While she was gone, I changed back into my human appearance.

Fern and the waitress returned at the same time. As the waitress set our lunches down in front of us, she stared at me again.

"Where are your Vulcan ears?" she asked.

"Oh, I gave them to my girlfriend to put in the car," I said smiling.

"Did she cut your hair too?" the waitress asked sarcastically.

"No," I said chuckling, "that was a wig. That's in the car, too."

The waitress rolled her eyes. "I'll bet they're from Massachusetts," she said under her breath as she walked away.

As we were eating, my phone went off. It was my brother Ben.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sky? Is that you? It's me, Ben," the voice on the line said.

"Hi Ben, what's happening?" I asked.

"What's happening?!" Ben asked with an edge of exasperation in his voice, "Where have you been? I've been trying to get a hold of you since yesterday. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Um, well, you might say I was off the grid and definitely out of cell phone range," I answered.

"Jesus, Sky, when I told you to get out of town, I didn't mean you should get out of cell phone range," Ben said, sounding annoyed, "I was worried sick that something might have happened to you."

"No, we're fine," I said, "We're still just trying to take it all in."

"We?" Ben asked, "Who else is with you?"

"Just my assistant, you know, the one who was attacked," I said, lowering my voice on the last half of that sentence.

"Oh, right. Well, I just wanted to update you about your legal status and your office," Ben said, "Is this a good time to talk?"

"Of course," I replied, "I appreciate all you're doing for me."

"I called my friend Malcom Lawson," Ben said, "He's a lawyer in Montpelier. He's top notch, Sky. Does a lot of work for both Senator Sanders and Governor Scott. They both owe him dozens of favors."

"I'm listening," I said.

"He's agreed to represent you," Ben said, "He said he'd get an injunction from a judge allowing you to get back into your apartment and clinic sometime today or tomorrow. He's going to call you once that's done."

"Thanks, Ben," I said, "Are you sure I can afford him?"

Ben chuckled on the other end of the line. "Don't worry about that, Bro," he said, "I've got you covered."

"Ben, you don't have to do that," I said.

Again, Ben chuckled. "My company does a lot of business in Vermont," Ben said, "Mal and I go back a long way. You can buy me a couple of beers the next time I'm in your neck of the woods and we'll call it even, okay?"

"Sure Ben," I replied, "and thank you so much."

"Don't mention it, Bro. But do me a favor and stay someplace where I can keep in touch with you, okay?" He asked.

"Sure thing, Ben," I said before we hung up.

After I hung up, I saw my phone battery was nearly out of charge.

After lunch, we checked into the nearby motel. It was a small, family-owned operation, the rooms were a bit dingy and smelled of stale cigarette smoke, but it was quiet and out-of-the-way and would make do for the next couple of nights.

"You didn't bring any luggage," I noted as we checked out the room.

"I don't have any," Fern explained, "Living in the woods, all I ever needed was my pixie frock and my wooly caterpillar overcoat in the winter. Other than that, it's just the clothes I'm wearing now."

"Now I know what we can do to cheer you up. I'm taking you on a shopping spree. We're going to find you some new outfits to wear!" I announced.

"How is that going to cheer me up?" Fern asked.

"Ah, you'll see!" I said, smiling.

I left my phone in the room to recharge while we drove to the Rutland Mall, one of the older, smaller malls struggling to survive the ravages of the pandemic and on-line shopping. Fern stared in wonder at all the stores and specialty selections as well as all the empty storefronts.

"Do you mean that at one time, there were more stores than this here?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I answered, "And this is a small mall compared to some of the ones in bigger cities."

We started at a couple of clothing stores and had Fern try on a few outfits before we found the right size for her. Due to a nation-wide staffing shortage, that was easier than trying to find a salesclerk who could measure her. Fern picked out a couple of pants and shirts that were ideal for hiking, gardening, and other outdoor activities.

I suggested she try on a couple of dresses, skirts, and blouses.

"What would I need those for?" she asked, "They're not very practical for walking through the woods."

"Fern, we're not going to be in the woods for at least the next couple of days," I said, laughing, "Besides, I think you'll look nice in them. At least try them on and see what you think."

She spent quite a while in the changing room, coming out a couple of times asking for help with a button or zipper. When she finally emerged with a green floral dress, she was smiling broadly.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, twirling around.

My mouth dropped. I've always found Fern to be attractive, but that dress set off her figure nicely. It was low cut enough to show a little boob suggestively without looking slutty. The cut was just below the knee and displayed her attractive calves that were well-toned and muscular from years of long hikes through the woods.

"F-Fern?" I stuttered.

She laughed. "I'll take that as a yes, then," she said, "Maybe I'll take another look at some of those other outfits."

She spent the next hour trying on other dresses, a few skirts, and blouses. She fell in love with one red dress in particular that only came half-way down her thighs and showed a lot more cleavage.

From there, we went to a lingerie shop, where she picked out half a dozen new bras and underwear to go with her new outfits. That's when I learned Fern was a 34-B. She also said she didn't want me to see some of the lingerie she purchased "until later."

It was almost four in the afternoon when Fern said she was ready to leave.

"Thank you so much!" she said with a smile, "You were right, this did cheer me up."

"We're not finished yet!" I said, "There's one more stop to make."

"Now what?" she asked, half annoyed and half curious.

I took her by the hand and led her into the hair salon.

"You're going to love this," I said before turning to the woman behind the register, "Today's a special occasion, she wants the works."

"Everything?" the woman asked, her face lighting up.

I handed the woman the bag with the green dress in it.

"Everything," I responded, "and for inspiration, have her wear this dress when you do her hair."

"Yes sir," the woman said.

"Does 'everything' include a pedicure?" I asked the hair dresser.

"Of course," was her response.

"Then may I take her shoes?" I asked, "I'm going to do a little shoe shopping while you work."

"Sky, what are you doing to me?" Fern asked.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tonight is what I'm doing," I said, "I'll pick you up at 6 when the salon closes."

I picked out a few pairs of shoes for Fern, using her hiking shoes for reference for the salesclerk. The lady insisted that Fern needed to try them on to be sure of the fit, but since they had a good return policy, and I had magic pixie dust, I made the purchases anyway.

I arrived at the salon at 6 PM, just as they were closing. The bare-foot beauty in the green dress waiting for me was nearly unrecognizable. Her hair was blown out with just enough curl for character. Her make-up was subtle and flawless. Her nails were smoothly manicured with white French tips. The beautician explained that her nails were too short to do anything else.

"They're perfect!" I exclaimed.

Her feet were gorgeous as well, with the same French tips that were on her fingernails.

"There are just a couple of things missing," I said to Fern in front of the beautician. I knelt down in front of her and pulled out a pair of green strapless heels and helped to slip them on her feet.

"How do those feel?" I asked, helping to steady her, realizing this was the first time she had ever worn high heels.

"I feel tall," she said, taking a couple of wobbly steps, "But I love them."

"I have one more item," I announced when Fern returned to the front desk. I took out a narrow case and pulled out a pearl necklace.

"These should go well with the dress and those nails," I said as I slipped them around her neck.

"Ooh, I like how smooth they feel on my skin!" Fern cooed as she slid them along the top of her chest.

"What's the special occasion?" the beautician asked as I paid the bill, leaving a generous tip.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to guess," I said, "For now, it remains a surprise."

"Then I think you're in for a surprise as well," Fern said with an affectionate smile.

Our arms were loaded down with shopping bags as we walked back to the car with Fern wobbling on heels beside me. But thanks to her muscular dexterity from years of hiking over uneven terrain, Fern mastered the art of walking in heels by the time we got to the parking lot.

"You've spent a fortune on me today," Fern said when we got in the car, "I'll pay you back."

"There's no need," I said, "I wanted to do something nice for you after all we've been through together. It's a way I can show you how much you mean to me."

Tears welled in her eyes. I small drop formed under her left eye.

"You mean so much to me, too," she said.

"Careful!" I said, smiling affectionately while wiping the tear from her eye, "You'll smear the make-up."

She leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"I have money you know," she said after breaking the kiss, "What do you think I've done with all that money you paid me for the past 2 and a half years?"

I stopped to think about that.

"What have you done with the money I paid you?" I asked, "Pixies don't pay for food or rent. You don't need a cell phone or cable."

She smiled. "I've saved it, every penny," she said, "Well, not every penny. I did buy my hiking outfit and I gave some to wildlife charities, but the rest is in the bank."

We found a lovely little restaurant that had more than one option for vegetarians. It wasn't very crowded and we were seated at a small table against the wall.

"Fern, I was thinking about something you said at the festival last night," I said, reaching out for her hand across the table.

"Oh?"

"Yes, we were with Holly when you said you loved me," I reminded her.

"Oh, that," she said quietly, looking down at our hands.

"Yes, that," I echoed, "Because I feel the same way about you."

She looked up at my eyes and smiled affectionately.

"I know that," she said.

"Would you like to get married and spend the rest of our lives together?" I asked, "Now that I'm a pixie, it makes more sense to me."

"But Sky, I'm no longer a pixie," she reminded me, "Besides, Vix would never permit it."

"If I can find a way of getting past Vix and making you a pixie again, would you want to marry me?" I asked.

Fern laughed. "Those are awfully big ifs," she said.

"I'm serious," I said, looking her in the eye.

"I can see that," she said solemnly.

After a long pause she said, "Yes, I would love to share the rest of my life with you."

I smiled. "In my world, when a guy makes a promise of that magnitude to a beautiful woman like you, he gives her a stone or a rock," I said, reaching into my pocket.

A puzzled look came across her face. "A rock? Really? Whatever would I do with that?" she asked.

"Wear it," I said, opening a small jewelry box, "As a reminder of my promise to you."

The diamond ring inside the box sparkled in the light of the restaurant.

"OH MY GOD!" Screamed a lady at the table next to us, "HE JUST PROPOSED TO HER!"

Fern and I both turned to look at the loud woman sitting just a few feet away from us. Our waitress came hurrying over.

"What seems to be the problem here -- oh my god!" the waitress said seeing the jewelry box with the ring in my hand. She turned to the loud woman and asked, "What did she say? Did she accept?"

"I don't know," said the loud woman, "she didn't say anything yet."

"You didn't give me a chance," Fern said to the loud woman.

"Well?" asked the loud woman.

"Well?" asked the waitress.

"I'm sorry," I said, starting to withdraw the box with the ring in it, "I didn't mean to embarrass you by making this a public display, I can ask again in pri—"

"Give me that thing!" Fern said, smiling with a tear running down her cheek. She grabbed my arm before I could put the ring back in my pocket.

"Of course, I'll marry you," she continued, "And I don't care who knows about it."

I pulled the ring out of the box and slipped it on her finger. The ring was a little too big for her finger, but I was prepared for that. I had a little pixie dust hidden in my left hand that I sprinkled on the ring after I slipped it on Fern's finger. With the pixie dust, the ring fit perfectly.

"SHE SAID YES!" the loud lady announced to the entire restaurant.

A loud cheer erupted throughout the restaurant with many congratulatory verbal chasers.

"Don't they know we haven't orgasmed yet?" Fern whispered across the table during the cheers.

I laughed. "They're not pixies," I whispered back, "Human people cheer for different reasons."

"Oh, I get it," Fern said, "They're anticipating."

Those last two words stuck in my brain for the rest of the meal, including the complementary dessert provided by the restaurant.

We were both excited and tired when we got back to the motel.

"Now I can show you my surprise," Fern said as she started to get undressed.

"I want to see it," I said, remembering that I participated in an orgy and anal sex with Vix since my last shower, "But before you show me, I really need to wash myself off."

"I'll show you when you get out," she said, "don't take too long."

The words, "they're anticipating" rang in my ears as I took one of my fastest showers ever. I emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but the small motel bath towel and a smile.

I dropped the smile first.

There was Fern, curled up in bed, fast asleep.

We had gone for 40 hours non-stop without a wink of sleep. The adrenaline rush was gone and exhaustion had set in.

I finished toweling down and my skin was still a bit clammy as I crawled into be beside her. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

*******

Next Chapter: A bad situation gets worse.

12