All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 01 Ch. 04: Pixie Pleases'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Your use of words to describe each scene is wonderful, and you really help the reader to be drawn into Pixie's world. Short and sweet describes both the chapters and Pixie. You always leave us wanting more.

Rgds Al

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Insufficiently PC?

I don't know if you meant this to be funny but I couldn't help laughing when Emily called Pixie "...[a] flat-chested midget..." Not very politically correct in today's climate. Perhaps "boobily deprived, vertically challenged young submissive" would better suit the humourless of academia. Sorry, Pixie, I just couldn't resist a little mickey-taking.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

So glad you are enjoying it, thank you for taking the time to comment.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

You made me giggle - I think Pixie is so politically incorrect it's probably part of her humiliation.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Hot and steamy

Our dear little Pixie was such a good girl, pleasing her Mistress with her lips, tongue, and fingers. As always, the descriptions in the sex scene were incredible. I'm very eager to read what will happen when Pixie is introduced to the rich American woman.

Oh, and I laughed out loud at Maonaigh's politically correct rewording "boobily deprived, vertically challenged". This applies to me also (I often tell people I'm vertically challenged, since I am rather short for a guy...and of course I am boobily deprived).

Hippy_ChrisHippy_Chrisover 4 years ago
As brilliant as expected.

Yet again I loved this. This is a series which holds so much promise for the future. I also love that you are so comfortable with anglo-saxon words. Thank you for this and thank you for a very enjoyable evening yesterday.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
not bad

I though this was pretty good and can't wait for the next one

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Yess Yesss Yessss

My favourite so far, this chapter is so blumin erotic, sexy and a dash of humour, perfect.

The intimate scene was brilliant, the banter between Pixie and Emily was exquisite as it has been all along, here it's like you use it as foreplay, brilliant.

My favourite part though was after Pixie brought Emily to climax as she said about the perfect moment.

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Jenorma

Thank you so much.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Hippy Chris

I am happy to have enlivened your evening.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OmeAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying it - there is more on the way :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

Thank you, I am so glad that you are enjoying this series. There is more to come/cum.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

Dearest Pixie,

I have only read the first 4 chapters, and I have learned so much from you already. This could be a how-to guide for new lovers.

1. How to spontaneously find a dinner date.

2. How to choose the right type of food.

3. How to sustain a flirtatious conversation and take it in the right direction.

4. How to listen to your new lover and follow through with what she wants.

5. How to eat pussy (aka cunt) really, really well.

The last point is especially amazing to me. Having read the sagas of Rahab and Danegyth as well as the adventures of Lady Pixie, witnessed Pixie's guilt and redemption and also followed Pixie's training, I thought I had a pretty good idea about your lovemaking techniques.

And yet I discovered something new: The idea that you can suck your lover's cunt lips so they wrap around her clit and rub the pleasure spot is brilliant.

No cunt is more delicious to lick than one that has been freshly fucked (well, with a feeldoe, but I can guess the principle). The description of reddened inner lips, parted unevenly, is matter-of-factly, yet poetic.

Two words of advice for male readers:

1. Gay men, read Pixie's story at your own risk, you might be converted to women.

2. Straight men, do not even think of ever converting a lesbian woman to men. Women like Pixie know the holy grail of sexuality already.

I am allowed to sing your praises though. I am thankful for being led into your world by your wonderful stories.

Love

W

lauralifeisshortlauralifeisshortalmost 3 years ago

I love the short segment style. Each episode leaves the reader wanting more and wondering what comes next. Delicious story-telling.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

thank you so much Laura, yes, the hope is just that - to keep you wanting more xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

What do I think of this story? Hmm, considering I gave it 5 stars and need to change my knickers I believe I think that it is top drawer erotica with a generous dollop of beautiful writing skills. To sum up I’m speechless, yes, I typed that rather than dictated it 🌺 Great work as alway my love xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you do much my darling - so glad that I am able to reciprocate some of the fun you give me xxxxx

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

OMG, just fabulous, as others said dam erotic and slutty all in one. Everything Amadeuserotic says is sooo very true, 10 stars, I wish i could.

Jennifer

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jennifer, so good to know you are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it xxxxx

chloe_switchchloe_switchover 1 year ago

This story is seriously hot darling

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Chloe xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you Mary xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES