All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 01 Ch. 18: Emm is Owned'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
This chapter was a ten out of five

It's great to get a glimpse into the continuing journey of Emm with her Mistress Ekaterina. Of course, it's even better to see Sarah commanding Pixie to eat her out... an activity which Pixie both relishes and is extremely skilled at doing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Loved the ongoing story, but as Sarah pointed out being in a Russian Oligarch house, with nobody knowing where they were must be scary. Especially as these type of people don't normally give anything away for free. I hope that Ekaterina and Ivana don't have an ulterior motive for Sarah and Pixie, especially as they have invited them out so readily for the Summer. Also Ivana definitely seems to have her eyes on Pixie.

Rgds Al

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

As you can see, Pixie rather enjoys it 😄

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Tut, tut...

...we're back to 'flat-chested midget' again. Still, I suppose if it's Pixie talking about herself I shouldn't worry. I'm so pleased to see that Pixie is holding her own (and Sarah's---bad pun there) as long as she remembers to be careful of the Russian she-bear it its own den.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Yes, but as you will see she will change her mind soon. Glad you are enjoying it.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Cumming '..with a great sploosh...'-YUMMY... what's not to like-? Love it when my sweetie does, too...

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

With your face between the thighs of the woman you love, what more could you want? Oh yes of course, 5 pretty little gold stars for writing such a lovely chapter! xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES