All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 01 Ch. 19: Sauna'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Improved

I had some remarks earlier about this series not being up to your regular standard, but it's definitely improving. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Yet again another cracking chapter, loved the way Pixie got her arse slapped by the person doing her massage, to keep her under control. I hope Sarah does become slightly more dominant with Pixie (in a nice way) as I think Pixie needs to be controlled to feel loved. You did hint about Sarah's more dominant side at the end of the last chapter, and I would love to see if it develops.

But hey as I always say you are the one writing the story so you can take it in which ever way you want too. Please just keep writing as I am loving this story.

Rgds Al

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Another delicious episode

I enjoyed how Pixie was thought of as too childlike in appearance to warrant a sensual massage, like the one Sarah received. The sulking bit afterwards was too funny! :D

What Ekaterina is doing to Emm is beyond scrumptious. I shivered at the notion of Emm having micro-transplants which would keep her nipples stimulated, and hard, permanently. The dissolving egg that would make Emm's pussy juices taste like vanilla is something I have to find... so I can put one inside my wife. :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
I had to chuckle...

...at little kukolka having a mini-tantrum and sulk. If it had turned into a full-blown explosion, one of the Amazons would probably have brought her a lollipop and patted her head saying: "There, there, diddums... (the resulting volcanic eruption could have been fun).

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Cindy

This was the first one that I revised, and I am glad that you approve :) Thank you for your help, it's appreciated.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Glad you enjoyed that. I think Pixie realised what the result might have been - and pulled back before it was too late.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Giggles, so glad you enjoyed this, and the Pixie scene was fun to write. Yes, as you will see, the direction of travel for Emm is exciting.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

Loved your comment, and so glad you enjoyed the set piece. And yes, as you will see, Sarah will take on a dominant, but loving role.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Oh I loved this chapter, so much fun, unfortunately for Pixie at her expense. I too would of sulked at seeing/hearing my fiancée getting aroused whilst I was denied, and no one likes a patronising pat on the head, I think Pixie showed great restraint in that the near tantrum was wisely avoided. It's nice that Sarah reassures Pixie that she is desirable as of course she is, there is more to sexyness than large breasts.

Looking forward to seeing what is in store for everyone that night

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

Thank you so much, I am always pleased to read your perceptive comments. Yes, Pixie's reaction tells us a lot about her insecurities, but you will see how she and Sarah work through them in the next series.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

Shame on the Amazons treating Sarah so well and discriminating against our petite Pixie. What they didn’t seem to realise is that, for some of us, debasement in almost any form can give us pleasure. Another 5 star treat of a chapter darling, thank you so much. xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darling - yes sometimes there can be that delicious thrill in debasement, as we know xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES