All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 02 Ch. 02: Training'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Pixie Takes Charge

Sounds like the title of an old-style school story, doesn't it? Good to see our sweet little heroine (you know who I'm talking about... the flat-chested midget) in a position of authority for once. I am now agog to see what the allegedly vampiric Countess Meszaros is like. If she were to bear a strong resemblance to the late Ingrid Pitt, you'd probably please almost all of your readers of both genders and orientation.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Delightful eroticism...

...from beginning to end in this chapter. The lovemaking between Pixie and Sarah was tremendous. I love the fact that Pixie took charge so she could thoroughly please her wife. Emm's training was certainly arousing, both for her and anyone watching. Ekaterina treating Emm like a pet was wonderful too. Now... on to the vampire!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying it - and as you will see, there is more fun to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...