All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 02 Ch. 05: Bound for Danger'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What A Wicked Tale You Spin

Loving the new part, and the complex tale you have managed to spin. Pixie seems to be right in the center of it, and you wouldn't put it past her to come up with a cunning plan (hopefully better than a Baldrick plan (lol)).

As for Emm the branding has gone from A to E, now it seems destined to go back to A, so whats to follow E,I, O,U (as the song goes)?.

Rgds Al

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Ivana, the British Government agent

That was quite the intriguing twist, but also makes this story all the more fascinating. Pixie as agent 006.5 was great (and funny, too). I am eager to find out what Pixie and Sarah discover about the Countess, and what will happen to Emm.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Mysterious things...

If M (the first M and not to be confused with Emm) had heard of bugged butt-plugs, he would probably have bitten his pipe in half. Q would have had a fit of vapours when Bond returned them in a less than pristine condition and Pussy Galore would have changed her name to Assy Galore. And now Pixie and Sarah are embarking on a perilous journey. Beware! Mysterious things have happened on the Orient Express!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

Thank you, yes it gets even more complex soon. There will be a short break while I finish off the Lady's Maid series, then back to danger.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Ivana was one of the few things you will not have seen cumming! Now, after a short break, we shall see where this goes.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Yes, there will be some mysterious events to come, but there will be a short break to complete the Lady's Maid series.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Juicy twist

The plot thickens, and it seems Pixie and Sarah are escorting Emms towards danger, though I'm sure Pixie will have plan

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

As you will see, they are dauntless in the face of danger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES