All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 02 Ch. 06: A Discovery'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Wonderful ambience

Great evocative descriptions of Istanbul, and a very intriguing turn in developments, with that new agent in play. It looks like this story has a point of connection to a certain other story, too.

Very curious what that final exclamation was about. Of course Emm and Sarah were going to end up like that.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Satisfying

An excellently evocative and satisfying chapter, Pixie. And a dramatic cliff-hanger. I wonder (suspect even) that there's more to this sight than meets the eye, something perhaps to do with the intrigue our heroines are involved in. Like one of the old Saturday morning cinema serials, I guess we'll have to wait with bated breath.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Pixie, meet Rahab

This was quite the intriguing chapter, with the agent Alessandra showing up and then the chest containing Rahab's memoirs. I do love Pixie being fascinated by the 'Little Vizier'.

The ending scene with Pixie finding Sarah exploring Emm's ass was another interesting twist. I'm really looking forward to what happens next! :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Thank you. I love Istanbul and am glad to have been able to evoke something of it. Yes, a connection is now made to Rahab and will be explored further soon.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

The answer will cum soon, and you are on the right track :) I am glad you are enjoying this.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I am glad you like this - and yes, the answer will become clear soon.

DarkstarTwoDarkstarTwoover 4 years ago
Awesome writing

Will we ever see the end of Rahab’s story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...