All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 02 Ch. 07: The Orient Express'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Reliving old times

Times of romance, suspense and danger, recreated beautifully.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Cindy

So glad you like it 😊

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Murky doings...

There have been many murky doings aboard The Orient Express. The strange death of kidnapper and killer Ratchett; the violent death of psychopathic hit-man Red Grant; the little old lady who vanished; to mention but a few. And now Pixie with her Walther PPK (as recommended to Bond by the Armourer) is all that stands between... what...? I'll be sure to tune in for the next exciting chapter.

(PS: Emm really puts it about, doesn't she?)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Yes, Pixie takes advice from the best. Emm is an equal opportunities girl - everyone has a chance there.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Yes, Emm is an equal opportunities slut. Hope you will enjoy the next chapter.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great new path in Pixie journey

Your stories would make great films, there's always something going on either sexy kinky or now dangerous times.

Great writing Pixie , I'm loving this new turn of events

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

Well, I am open to offers 😊. So glad you are enjoying the fun.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Action, adventure, and arousal

This chapter had it all. :)

I laughed at the reason Sarah was exploring Emm's ass. It was lovely of Pix not to be upset at both Emm and Sarah climaxing together. But now it seems Alessandra is in danger. It's a good thing Pixie's got a gun.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Yes, Pixie got to the bottom of the matter ... 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...