All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 02 Ch. 11: The Winning Team'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Smelling of roses

A warped woof (yes, pun intended) and Emm is back to doing what she does best while all our other heroines come up smelling of roses. I take it this means the end of another adventure. So what next for our Pixie in all her incarnations? I'll be watching this space carefully.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Pixie the trickster

I giggled when reading that they had fooled Anna with a suppository plug instead of an exploding one... and I giggled again at Emm's reaction to telling a fib.

It does seem there is more in store for Pix and Sarah, per Ivana saying that her masters have a proposition for them. Emm as a honey trap would be perfect... especially as it would mean lots of sex for her. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

So glad that you enjoyed it. Yes, there is more to come/cum.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Emm will have a lot of fun going forward - and as for our heroines, well, wait for it ...

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

Wow...another Great story!!!! Thank you soooo much for writing these. I can get enough of them.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

Dear Pixie,

I very much enjoyed the fast-paced, action-filled story of Pixie book 2.

Political realism may have made you concede Crimea to be a part of Russia now, but it was poetry that made you allude to Emmanuelle as the one "qui se lève comme Venus née de la mousse sur la crête de l' onde" (I think that citation was in one of Rahab's book too).

I am glad that Emm is elevated from a spoiled bimbo to the amazing woman she is, making Ekatarina fall in love with her and keeping everyone under her spell. Even the newlywed couple cannot keep to themselves, as their pleasure is instigated and augmented by Emm's presence.

I am also glad to learn that Ivana is a woman of merit, a secret agent for a good cause. Therefore, she too gets some Emm-joy.

Pixie briefly becomes Admiral Nelson (kiss me Hardy) during her little death with Sarah, before becoming Jane Bond, set against the villain, the evil vampire cuntess.

Before starting on her mission by orient express, Pixie momentarily embarks on a journey into another world and another time: She discovers the book of Rahab. Elena, the owner of the cafe where Pixie meets Alessandra, is the link to the past. Both women are orthodox Christians, which is important. Without the gesture Rahab made before the icon, communication would not have been established.

Alessandra, the Mossad agent, is the link to the present. She will be an invaluable asset for eliminating the bad guys on the orient express. She is also a much needed travel companion to take care of Emm's needs which otherwise would be only partially satisfied by Sarah with Pixie's grudging consent.

The anal aspects of the story are hilarious. Butt plugs double as communication devices playing hide-and-seek, as containers of explosives to keep a gal hostage and as suppositories. (If vampires consume blood, I wonder what they shit?) As the old saying goes: If you have them in their arses, their heart and minds will follow.

Emm proves that she is not only thinking with her cunt, but she can also be smart and save the day.

Alessandra swoops in from the sky and whisks our heroines away from the impending shit-show. This way Sarah stays safe with Pixie, and Emm is re-united with her beloved Mistress, and everybody lives happily until their next adventure.

Emmanuelle, slutty sex slave and goddess: 5M £

Assistant to Jane Bond: 1 money-penny

Telling fibs even though you are supposed to be the goodies: priceless

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much darling Amadeus, I am so glad you enjoyed the somewhat outrageous plot devices, they are part of the fun of this for me and the readers. I hope you will enjoy what follows xx

SlutbaneSlutbanealmost 3 years ago

Great stuff, Pixie! I couldn't put it down! And I agree with the heroine- Istanbul really is the best city in the world

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

So glad you are enjoying the series. Yes, I adore Istanbul, before all this COVID I went there every year. Longing to see it again xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES