All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 03 Ch. 02: Aly'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Funnier

I swear, Pixie, that these episodes are getting funnier each time. When you described Emm's orgasms as 'performance art' you made me think of Le Petamaine (different gender and era but still performance art---if you don't know of him, Google him). I've got a small suggestion for you: so many of our fictional spies have opponents with acronyms for names, eg SPECTRE, THRUSH, SMERSH. I thought perhaps AUNTIE's opponents could be something like DIVA (Dames In Vile Association). Just a thought---feel free to use it if you like it.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Excellent again

That was yet another amazing chapter. It seems Aly has provided Emm and Pix with key info about possible trafficking of girls. The scene when Pix arrived was very steamy, and when it turned out that the "emergency" situation could have waited until the next day... I had a good giggle.

And this line gave me a laugh as well: "You may have no tits, but you have a brain the size of a small planet." Pixie is always being teased about either her short stature or her small breasts. But then, I am sure she likes being teased this way by lovely females. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I am pleased you like the humour. It’s hard to combine the two, but I am glad it works for you. Loved DIVA, let’s see what I can work in.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Yes, Pixie clearly gets off on the humiliation- but we know she likes that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES