All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 03 Ch. 03: Pets'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Chuckle-making

This really should be a comedy-thriller on radio (radio so that listeners can use their imagination). The idea of taking an employer to an industrial tribunal for breastism and sizeism is brilliant (bizarre but brilliant). Perhaps you could take the Night Manager to the same tribunal for excessive snobbism and braggism ("...to the heels of my Louboutin shoes..."). Fun indeed, Pixie.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Aly and her pet Emm

I'm liking Aly the domme a lot, and what she did to Emm and Pix was tremendous. The obnoxious Night Manager Nat was thankfully persuaded to take the deal. I did get a good laugh at the references to "breastism" and "sizeism". Thankfully, I would never need to deal with such accusations, as I find those qualities perfectly adorable. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I am glad you like the comedy elements, I see no reason not to have a laugh too.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

So glad that you liked Aly, she is going to appear more. Thank you for your appreciation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES