Pixie Pt. 03 Ch. 06: Dominated

Story Info
Emm and Miss Sinn are put to the test.
2.1k words
4.68
4.8k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Emm had finally finished her marathon session with Miss Sinn when, about the time the dawn hour broke, I received a text saying:

'She says my ass is the best tasting one ever. She tongues almost as well as me ... gotta go.'

As she explained later that day (where did she get her energy from?) Angie and her had a lot in common, one of the things being that she worked for the American equivalent of AUNTIE. I said that I hoped that we were not all working for anti-trafficking agencies, as that might be a little peculiar, not to say self-defeating. But, as usual, Emm had put her time to good use.

'You see, Pix,' she said over lunch (which Emm rarely ate, but as she said, she'd had nothing to eat except pussy since the previous evening, so this counted as breakfast), 'Angie has a good lead on Ms. Big, and an idea of how we might penetrate her inner sanctum. You know I am keen on penetration of sanctums, or should that be sancta? I'm confused Pix, I'm only blonde. Did you do that screenshot for me?'

I had to confess that I had, once more, failed to master the art.

'Pix, I'm the blonde one, I'm beginning to think you are a secret blondie!'

She really was utterly adorable.

'Have you heard from Aly?' I asked her.

Aly was her latest love interest, or should I say obsession, and Emm had been on the verge of abandoning her Russian Oligarch, Ekaterina, for her, when she had suddenly gone into radio silence, so to say.

'Yes, she's been busy. It's not that I don't love her, Pix, it's just that I have the right to my daily orgasms. And oh, fuck, Pix, Angie is such a dirty girl, quite as filthy as me. You know she likes her tits whipped. That's a bit kinky, I must try it, but I don't want to spoil the view, what do you think?'

I was not sure that the Dolce Vita in Greek Street was quite the place to discuss the merits and demerits of titty-whipping, but that was one of Emm's charms, she was entirely without inhibitions, which may have been why the rather fetching Romanian waitress seem to think we needed endless supplies of water.

'If that girl gets any closer to your tits, Emm, we may have to whip her to get her off you!'

'She is yummy, Pix, did you notice the way her arse sways in that tight black skirt. I do love arses like hers, so lickable. Oh, Pix, I am feeling horny, don't suppose you or Sarah fancy a quickie, it's just that Angle made me so fucking wet that I still have not quite come down. Ah, yes, another water, thanks, what time do you finish?'

The waitress poured us both another glass, her eyes glued on Emm's tits.

'I finish at two, Miss.'

She was blushing.

Emm patted her ass and asked her to send the owner over.

'What can I do for you, pretty lady, ladies,' he swiftly, and tactfully, added, looking at me and trying to invest his voice with a semblance of sincerity as he did so.'

'Your waitress, what is her hourly rate?'

'Twelve pounds fifty, why?'

'Here's £250, she's taking the afternoon off.'

So, off she went, the energiser bunny made woman.

When I explained to Sarah why Emm was not coming to supper, she laughed.

'Do you suppose it is her calorie-controlled diet?'

'Don't, darling, Emm has already checked - pussy juice has no calories.'

As we sat down to an Emmless supper, I told Sarah about Angie Sinn, noticing her eyes light up; trouble there, I thought.

Midway through, my work phone flashed. It was Emm.

'Sinn on the way, my suite, asap.'

'Is she luring you into an assignment, my love?'

'Whatever she is doing, I think we can be sure it is not that,' I said with confidence. As it happened, Sarah was closer to being right than I was.

When I reached Emm's suite, Angie was already there. She looked a little pale, but that just added to her attractiveness; yes, I thought, she and Emm make a splendid pair, so to say.

'Have another bottle of wine, Pix,' said Emm, 'you'll need it.'

Trying very hard to avoid the view up Angie's short skirt as she leaned back in the sofa (and failing, as her red thong rather stood out), I listened as she told us both about her penetration of the heart of the Network, as we called it.

'You see, the Head of the Network is a sadistic lesbian who, separately from it runs her own private dungeon. I only found this out when I visited the dungeon and recognised her. The question is whether, and how, we can exploit this?'

'No the question is, Angie, why were you there?' Emm giggled.

'Oh Emm, wise up, I'm a subby fucking slut, why the fuck do you think I was there?'

'Well I am, so I am confused, why were you there and I wasn't?'

Emm looked as though someone had denied her something she wanted, which was seldom, if ever, a good idea.

'Ah, well, Emm, that's why I am here, you can be.'

She outlined an audacious plan.

She had told Nesta, the Domme, that she had a friend who was interested in joining, and that she, Angie, wanted to go for Platinum membership, which carried with it the privilege of a weekend at Nesta's mansion. The point there was that the Agencies had been looking for her base, but had failed to find it, so great was the security with which she guarded it. But Angie had found the Achilles' heel.

Emm licked her lips, drank more wine, and then poured herself another glass, not noticing that the last two she had drunk were mine. Still, I stayed sober.

I could not, I said, see either of our Agencies agreeing to such a dangerous plan.

'Yeah, but do you think that, once they knew where it was, they'd refuse to go there?'

Angie had a point.

All of which was how, a few days later, we found ourselves in Mayfair, down the steps of one of the grand houses in the far corner of the Square, ringing the basement door.

'We have an appointment,' Angie told the tall brunette who answered the door.

'Yes, Ma'am, if you would all come in.'

She showed us into a reception room and asked us to wait.

The big TV screen on the wall flashed into life.

'So, you think you can deal with Mistress Nessa's Platinum grade, do you? Why are there three of you?'

'Sorry Mistress,' said Emm, but my young niece here insisted on coming, so we brought her. She will do as she is told.'

'As will you all,' said the busty blonde on the screen, whose tits must have been 38EE if they were anything. 'Now, the two grown-ups, strip.'

I can't pretend that the sight of Emm and Angie stripping was not arousing. Angie's clothes were exquisite, as were Emm's, and it was no surprise that when they were down to their underwear, the screen flashed and the blonde said: 'stop.'

Angie's half-cup balcony bra displayed her large tits to their best advantage, and her black lace thong, riding as it was between her firm ass cheeks and into her meaty cunt lips, highlighted how delicious she was there. Her sheer black stockings were held up by suspenders straining tautly, attached to a black, lace garter-belt. Set off with six-inch heels, she looked every inch the slut she was aspiring to be.

Emm, by contrast, was clothed in softer hues but was quite as sexy, indeed, as a contrast to Angie's overt sluttiness, she made an arousing picture in her full black bra, sexy French knickers, and stockings, with four-inch heels. They looked like a classic 'good girl/bad girl' pairing. I was clearly not the only possessor of this thought.

'Into the next room sluts, and you, little one, if you behave and be quiet, we will let you stay rather than sending you out to the playground.'

Emm giggled. I blushed. That was unfair, I looked at least 18 surely, I thought? But then I guess the job of a domme was to humiliate, and that was a good way of getting to me.

The room we went into was a fully-equipped dungeon.

A tall, latex clad woman, wearing impossibly high-heeled boots beckoned Emm to her.

'You look very sweet, too sweet for here, I think.'

She slapped Emm's face, twice. Emm did not blink.

'Off with those panties, sluts do not wear them.'

Emm complied, removing her knickers with an alacrity born of long practice.

'Hands up.'

Emm put her hands up.

The blonde fixed cuffs around Emm's wrists and left her chained to the ceiling. Her breasts strained against the bra, and part of me simply wanted to get on my knees and eat her out.

The same process was followed with Angie.

I watched with interest.

The latex-clad lady pulled their bras down, exposing two pairs of the best tits I had ever seen.

'You, little one, feel their cunts and tell me how wet they are, fast!'

How could I refuse such an invitation? Well, of course, I couldn't without endangering the safety of the mission, so I complied.

Angie's legs were wide apart, her ass taut and shapely. I slid my hands between her matchless thighs, and pushing a finger in, I ran it along her slit. I licked it. She tasted slightly sweet and quite salty.

'She is very wet, Miss,' I said to the woman.

"Good, now help me set her into her cradle.'

It was really more like a wheeled chair, which parted her thighs and opened her cunt. Her legs were splayed wide.

'Put this in,' said the woman, handing me a large, oddly-shaped dildo.

Angie moaned as I parted her wet, swollen cunt lips and inserted the long, oddly-shaped dildo, which stuck out, obscenely.

I ran my finger along Emm's cunt, and she was even wetter, a fact I reported, but which the loud moan which emanated from Emm had already amply confirmed.

'Right, now help me get her into the cradle.'

As we spread Emm's legs, I noticed her cunt was glistening.

We wheeled her towards Angie when I finally twigged.

'Right, little one, insert the other end of the dildo into Emm's wet cunt.'

It was a double dildo.

We pushed Emm closer, and I inserted the bulbous head into her hungry lips.

'Right, you push and pull Emm, and I will do the same with Angie.'

And that was what we did, pushing them into each other, and then out again, making them fuck each other.

Their wetness was confirmed by the squelching noises from their cunts as we made them fuck.

The brunette fixed nipple clamps to Angie and told me to do the same to Emm's tits. We fixed a chain between them, which meant that every time we pulled them, their nipples were stretched too.

'Now, ball gag her.'

I fixed the ball gag into Emm's mouth, as the brunette did in Angie's. The sight of them drooling and gasping as we made them fuck was turning me on so much, but one of us needed to keep a clear head, and it was not going to be them.

Emm was gasping into her gag, streams of drool pooling down onto her tits, and down to her mound. Angie was doing the same and looked as though she was about to cum.

'Stop!' She told me, so I did.

The next part of the test would have been the hardest for me, but then it was precisely for that reason that Angie and Emm were doing it.

Extracting the dildo from their cunts, the brunette elicited my help to get Emm standing again, as she did the same with Angie. Once they were upright, she took a whip and began to belabour both of them.

This I could not have stood, I hated pain, but Angie was a self-confessed pain-slut, and Emm loved anything that involved pain and sex. The pair of them thoroughly enjoyed their beating, and on being told they were allowed to cum, both did so.

But was this enough to win them their platinum membership, and quite what were they going to be in a fit state to do with it? Or was it, as so often, going to be down to me to do that?