All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 07: Threesomes'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Potential

A new adventure for our heroines with great potential. Now, a smart-arse question. Did Pixie really create a story about Elizabeth I or is it a suppressed memory from a (perhaps) previous incarnation as Rahab? We nosy types like to know these things.

I'm sorry Pixie but now I'm going to pick a couple of nits (or perhaps Nik Nak picking). If others castigate me for this, well... I can take it. Firstly you mention Kate Middleton---even today there may be some readers (particularly overseas) who don't know who KM is. It might have been a good idea to clarify this. Then the Royal marriage was in April 2011 but Cressida Dick wasn't appointed MP Commissioner until April 2017. But never mind, Pixie, I've still given you five stars.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Mmm...that was delicious

We got an entire chapter written from Annie's perspective, and it was fabulous. The name "Commissioner Dick" was hilarious, as where the puns about her. I loved all the references to your previous stores in the names of the food and drinks at the pub. The case they are taking definitely seems intriguing. But of course, I really enjoyed the way Annie and Mel dominated Pixie sexually in the final scene. Very hot indeed!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I admit to poetic license!! So glad you are enjoying the fun :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES