Pixxie

Story Info
A singer has an orgasm in the middle of a concert.
8.8k words
4.59
5.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bio:

Cassidy Jerrick, better known by her stage name, "Pixxie", is an American singer best known as the lead vocalist for the alternative rock band, Ember Republic. On stage she's known for her extensive vocal abilities, her high energy performances, and her fashion. Off stage she's been known for her rather promiscuous nature, and often flirty encounters with the public. Since her debut when she was only 19 years old, she's developed a reputation for being "bad girl", often going out of her way to acknowledge and embrace her male fantasy status; as such, she's garnered some controversy surrounding some of her on and off stage antics. One such incident occurred at a performance in Las Vegas, Nevada, where some people were calling it a porn show rather than a rock concert.

Part One: First Look

Pixxie exited her suite and took the VIP elevator down the backstage corridor toward the dressing rooms. She pulled her phone out of the pocket of her sweatpants and typed some information into it, setting up for her behind-the-scenes live stream before the concert.

"What is up, guys?" She said to her phone, holding it at arms length while she opened the door to the backstage area. "That's right, it's your girl Pixxie again, and we are about 2 hours from showtime, I think. So lets take a quick tour, shall we?"

She wandered around the room showing off everything everyone was doing to prepare. Her first stop was a set of chairs where two of her bandmates were tuning and practicing with each other on their guitars. Tony Diablo, looking dark and grim with his all his goth makeup and jet black hair, was picking around at his guitar next to Markus Cage, or Mr. Hair, as everyone liked to call him. His luscious, blond locks were nearly to his knees most of the time, but sitting down, it was a wonder how his hair didn't pick up dirt off the ground.

"Well, it looks like Tony and Mark are all ready rock out," Pixxie said, "Say hi to the peeps, fellas." She held the phone out in their faces, giving them no option but to temporarily pause their tuning session.

"Wassup?" Mark said, attempting to give the camera a high five. Tony grunted a bit and folded his hands in the classic, heavy metal devil horns.

"You better keep practicing. I don't want to hear any bad notes this time," Pixxie taunted as she walked away. "Oh look, it's Johnny B talking to the staff," she added as she noticed her manager conversing with a member of the venue staff. She approached a wall with the words 'DRESSING ROOMS' painted on it, and began making her rounds.

Her first stop was at an open door where Lance was on a chair, a drum pad in front of him, and tapping away at light speed with a pair of drumsticks.

"For those of you who don't know, this here is Lance," Pixxie said to her phone, "Take a good look now if you dare. We like to keep him in the back because his face breaks cameras,"

"Hey! That only happened once!" Lance retorted, jokingly, "I forgot to put my makeup on that day!" He stood up from his seat and put his face into the phone camera. "But not today, bitches, I'm pretty now."

"Stop, Lance, you're scaring them!" Pixxie laughed, "you wanna scare all our fans away?"

"Oh, don't be such a drama queen about it," Rachel, her stylist said as she walked by them. "Come on, hun, it's time to get you ready."

"Oh, okay," Pixxie replied, leaving Lance to his practice session.

She followed Rachel next door to her dressing room where she immediately went up to the small table with her outfit.

"And look at this, guys!" she said, reaching for the glistening clothes in front of her, "someone came up with the genius idea of this rubber outfit. I mean - hold on." She set the phone down on the table and picked up the pink latex top. She held it out for the camera to see, and stretched the end of the sleeve out and let it snap back into place. "I mean seriously, how am I even supposed to put this on?" She asked.

"Well, you're about to find out," Rachel said, "Maybe turn your camera off though, unless you want everyone to see."

"I mean, I'm sure they want to, right?" Pixxie grinned into the camera, "but I guess we can save that bit for later." She gave everyone on the other end of the live stream a big wink before shutting it off.

Once dressed in her newest outfit, Pixxie decided it was only fair that she give all her fans she previously went for a sneak peak at what was ahead for the concert tonight. She logged back in and resumed her live session, pointing the camera at the full length mirror in the dressing room while Rachel was vigorously shining up her outfit.

"Alright, so here we are, about thirty minutes and three bottles of lube later," she said, showcasing her long sleeved pink crop top and sleek, black leggings. "I look like a fucking party balloon, I smell like a fucking party balloon, and I love it." She made a few poses in the mirror the best she could as Rachel was shining her up. "You can see Rachel shining me up here," she continued, "Apparently latex doesn't shine well on it's own without a bit of help. And oh my god, guys, this stuff is sooo tight and sticky. Like, I literally had to drench myself in lube - yes, lube, just to get it on." She brought the phone real close to her face and whispered, "and here's a little secret just for you: I'm not wearing any underwear." She made a sort of "ope" face with her hand over her mouth before continuing at her normal speaking volume, "But, like, I literally can't because it's so tight. But it does feel surprisingly nice, though. I think because we had to make it so slippery to get it on that it now just kinds glides across my skin, and it's so smooth. It kinda feels a bit tingly... in a good way. Anyway, I think that's about all I have to show you guys right now. We have a meet and greet coming up in just a few minutes, and then a quick podcast interview, and then it's showtime. Ciao."

She logged out of her live stream and set her phone on the table in the dressing room for safe keeping while she prepared for the upcoming meet and greet.

Part 2: The Meet and Greet

After two hours of waiting around, it was finally time. Devin payed far more money than he should have, given his finances, but for him, it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to finally meet the band he had loved since their debut. Despite his best efforts, he was still far from the first person in line for the meet and greet, but that didn't matter. He saw his prize, at the front of a line of fellow, loyal fans, the alt rock quartet he had always wanted to see. His excitement was through the roof, and he held on to his new CD a bit tighter, not wanting to lose it before or after getting it signed.

The anticipation grew the closer he got to the table, and it finally hit its peak when he could finally see the band clearly in front of him. There was only about fifteen people left in front of him. By how it looked, Tony Diablo was the first one he would get to talk to. It was near impossible to miss that long, jet black hair and the almost white makeup. It seemed like his look was going further and further into black metal each year; ironic considering his otherwise bright and melodic guitar riffs.

After Tony, it was Ember Republic's top notch rhythm section: Lance Evermore and Markus Cage. Devin had seen many videos of the band, and as far as he could tell, the two of them were always a hoot when it came to on-stage antics. They always seemed to have a way with bickering with each other on stage like and old married couple. Apparently when you've been playing together since you were twelve, you start to get that way. Fortunately, based on the behind-the-scenes videos that Devin had seen, it was always in good fun.

Speaking of behind-the-scenes, he was shamelessly addicted to all the quick snippets that Pixxie would post before concerts, especially the one tonight. Although he would never admit it, Devin had been hopelessly crushing on her ever since he first learned about the band. He loved her style, her voice, her pink hair, and above all else, really loved just how flirty she could be. And he could already see her at the table, signing autographs and taking photos. Even from where he stood, although moving closer, he could see the tight, glossy outfit she showcased in her live stream. Did she really not have any underwear on under it like she claimed. What he wouldn't give to find out, but that was far from likely to happen.

The line kept moving, and Devin inched closer and closer until he was finally able to talk with Tony. As soon as he was in front of the pale-faced guitarist, he held his hand out for a shake.

"Hey, what's up?" Tony said.

"Uh... Not much, just happy to be here," Devin replied.

"Great to hear. You want me to sign that for you?" Tony said, pointing to Devin's CD.

"Yes! That would be sick." He handed the jewel case over and watched Tony scribble his name in sharpie on the front. "Hey, would you be able to sign my shirt too?"

"You got it boss," Tony replied, "What's your name, kid?"

"Uh, Devin."

"Cool to meet you Devin." He reached out and shook his hand again, "Hey, real quick, what's your favorite song?"

"Mindbreak, definitely," Devin replied, thinking of the most guitar intensive song from the band he could think of."

"Excellent choice, pal, have fun tonight."

"Will do."

He would have loved to chat with Tony all night, but as the line kept moving, he was being ushered forward, and up next was Lance. He was sitting forward in his chair, his long arms stretched across the table offering handshakes, and occasionally adjusting his signature beanie that never fits.

"Hey," Devin said, reaching out for a handshake.

"Hey, hey! How are you, bud?" Lance said, "lemmie see that; we'll get that signed for you," he added, almost grabbing the CD from Devin's hands. "I see Tony signed the shirt, you want me to as well?"

"Yes, please," Devin replied.

Lance stood up a bit and leaned over the table with a marker to scribble on Devin's shirt. "You're gonna have a good time tonight, right?" he asked.

"Of course."

"Of course, indeed. Hey, how close of a seat do you have?"

"Not very, all the good ones were taken before I could get one."

"Aw, that suck, bud, but hey, these clowns always shove me in the back too; we can be back brothers." Devin couldn't help but smile at his dumb remark. "But hey, if you come up to the stage after the show, I'll see about saving a drumstick for you."

"Deal," Devin said, moving down the line some more.

As the line moved on, it was time to talk to Markus, who was standing up in his spot comparing hair length with a pair of excited girls walking down the line. Once they moved on, it was time for Devin to procure a couple more signatures.

"Markus Cage, bass player, and most talented member of the band," Markus introduced.

Devin couldn't tell if he was supposed to laugh or not, and simply shook his outstretched hand. "Devin Pickett, long time fan, no real musical talent to speak of," he replied, matching Mark's introduction. "Would you be willing to sign this?"

"Would I be willing?" Mark said, "My guy, I was put on this earth to do two things: play bass, and write my name, so let's do it." He grabbed the CD and wrote his name on it. His signature was so large, it almost looked like there wouldn't be any room for Pixxie's. And without skipping a beat, he continued over to Devin's T-shirt and added his name there as well. "Well, that's about all I can do," he said, laughing at his oversized signatures.

"Thanks," Devin said.

"Don't mention it," Mark said, "just remember that my signature is prettier than these two clowns to my left," he added, looking down the table at Lance and Tony.

It was finally time. Devin was finally approaching Pixxie in all her beauty. Her messy, pink hair, her perfect body, and that savory-sweet, shiny outfit. Was it really made of rubber? She must be sweating in it. Her smile said nothing beyond pure enjoyment of interacting with her fans, and he was the next one up.

"Uhhh... Hi..." Devin said, too smitten to say anything more as he embarrassingly handed over his CD to be signed.

"Wow... no please?" Pixxie said, writing on the CD case with a yellow marker, "I suppose you want the shirt signed too..."

"Yeah... sorry," Devin responded, meekly.

"You know I'm kidding, right?" Pixxie added, "I promise I'm not actually a bitch. I'm the funnest person you'll probably ever meet." She leaned over the table and signed the back of his shirt. As she stretched her arm out to him to write, he could just barely hear the odd squelching sound from her rubber sleeve.

"Is it okay if I get a picture with you?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah, bro! Get five, twenty, if you want. Let's do this!" She stands up from her chair and steps to the side of the table where she was getting photos with fans earlier. Devin took his phone out and was holding it up for a selfie with his celebrity crush. She put her arm around him, and he snapped several quick pictures. Once he was satisfied, he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey, real quick, can I ask you a question?" He asked, feeling a massive confidence boost after his quick photo shoot.

"Hell yeah, what's up?"

"Is your outfit really made of rubber?"

"I believe the politically correct term is 'latex', but yeah," she answered with a smile.

"Can-can I touch it?"

"If you want," Pixxie said with a sly grin, "go ahead."

The nerves unexpectedly kick in for him, he cautiously reached out to her, looking in all directions, expecting a bodyguard to lunge out at him, and ran a finger across her shoulder. Her top indeed did feel like rubber, almost like a really thick balloon. He retracted his arm, gave her a wave, and stepped away so the line could move forward.

"Hey dude!" He heard Pixxie shout back at him, "get back over here."

Puzzled, he turned around and advanced toward her again. "Uh... yeah?"

"I said you could touch," Pixxie said, "that was a light graze at best." She turned her body slightly. "You see this ass?" She said, drawing attention to her butt, clad in the impossibly tight and shiny black leggings, "I want you to put that hand right here, just like this." She placed her hand firmly on her right butt cheek, palm flat and fingers spread. "Well, come on. We can't keep the line waiting."

What was turning out to be a much closer and even flirtier encounter than Devin was expecting suddenly had him feeling more embarrassed than excited. It was one thing to daydream about grabbing a hot singer's ass, it was totally different with so many other people watching it happen. Nevertheless, he did what he was told. As he placed his hand on her, he really took notice of how oddly slippery the leggings were. They were certainly very smooth, and felt like they were coated in some kind of oil; and to top it all off, as she teased in her livestream earlier, she was definitely without panties.

"Good boy," she said with a great big grin. "Now do me a favor and give it a quick little slap."

"Uh... really?" Devin said.

"Do I sound like I'm joking?" She asked, rhetorically, with a serious tone.

Devin once again did as he was told and lifted his hand up slightly before bringing it in contact with her again in an audible smack. Some gasps and giggles from the audience around them followed.

"Good," Pixxie said. "What's your name, babe?" she added.

"Uh... Devin."

"Well, Devin, I hope you enjoyed this," she said. She then got real close to him, leaning into his ear and whispering, "don't jack off until after the show."

With that, she officially released Devin and the line of fans behind him kept moving. He was left to find his seat in the arena with the impossible task of hiding his new, raging boner as he recovered from his close encounter of the kinky kind. There was no doubt in his mind, those pics he got of her would serve him well later.

Part 3: The Interview

Pixxie and her band mates have a quick interview for a podcast before going on stage. Among other questions, she's asked about her outfit and how she got it on.

"Hey, Alec, you're all set up, right?" Skye asked.

"Yeah," Alec replied.

"Is the lighting good here? It seems a bit dark over here."

Alec looked into the viewfinder of his camera and made some quick adjustments to the lens. "It looks fine here," he said, "it's a bit blue looking, but all the lights keep changing, so we're just gonna have to roll with it."

"Alright, sounds good," Skye replied, "Max just went to go get Pixxie, so we should be ready to go pretty quick."

The two waited for a few minutes while their media coordinator went to retrieve Pixxie for their interview. Alec panned the camera around to gather some footage of all the roadies and event staff preparing for the upcoming show. Meanwhile, Skye studied the questions she had prepared for the interview, deciding the best order to ask them. After a few minutes of capturing footage and practicing lines, Max, the media coordinator, returned to them with Pixxie following close behind.

"Alright, I have Pixxie here for you," he said, "Pixxie, this is Skye Presley and Alec Walters from Rock Line, they're just here to do a quick interview with you."

"Great!" Skye said, "Thanks so much for doing this with us."

"Absolutely!" Pixxie said, "let's do this. Just don't make the questions too hard." She smiled.

"Oh, they'll be easy," Skye assured her, "we're just going to talk a bit about the show tonight and your current album and tour. You know, what people can expect tonight and what keeps you guys going out every night to continue supporting the new album, stuff like that."

"Oh, that's easy shit! let's do this!" Pixxie said, hopping up and down slightly as the pre-show excitement builds in her.

"Sounds great. Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah."

"Are you rolling, Alec?" Skye asked. He gave her a quick thumbs up and she carried on with her intro. "Hello again, and welcome to another RockLine: Behind the Scenes. I'm Skye Presley, and we're here at the Luxor in the fabulous Las Vegas Nevada, and getting ready for what is shaping up to be an inevitably amazing concert by Ember Republic. And speaking of, I'm here with their vocalist, Pixxie, and we're gonna learn a bit about what's in store for tonight. Thanks for joining us, Pixxie, how are you feeling right now?"

"Honestly, soo excited. We've never performed in Vegas before, and I've been waiting for this show since we started this tour."

"Nice! And what is it about Las Vegas that has you feeling so much more excited than your other shows?"

"First off, not to discredit ANY other place we perform, that's not what's going on here, we're excited for every show we perform. For me, this one is just exciting because I just love the atmosphere. I mean, it's Sin City: it's bright, glitzy, sexy, full of energy, it's everything we strive for with this band, and I just think it suits our style so well."

"I think I can agree with that assessment," Sky added, moving the microphone back to herself, "and your on tour right now supporting your most recent album, Dire Flames, can you tell me a little bit about that album and this tour?"

"Yeah, this one was an interesting one for us, one of the things my mom always used to say is sometimes in order to move forward, you need to take a step back, and that's kinda what we did with both the record and the tour."

"How so?"

"Well, after our last album, Black Symphony, me and the guys got thinking that maybe we were just getting a bit too big for our britches, so to speak. We just got off this massive arena tour where we performed with a whole orchestra, as we did in the record, and it just took off bigger than anything we ever expected. We weren't sure of how we were ever going to top it, and Tony was the one that said, 'well, you know, maybe we shouldn't.' We decided to just return to our original alt-rock roots, we came up with simpler songs with far less instrumentation, and we thought it was only fair to pair that with smaller - or rather - less grand performances."