Pixxie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how has that been going for you guys? Coming from selling out entire arenas and stadiums to playing these smaller venues must have been an adjustment."

"You know what? It really wasn't," Pixxie explained. "I mean, this is how it started for us. Granted, we started off playing in dive bars and small festivals that needed openers, but there's nothing like playing in a smaller venue and experiencing that intimacy with your audience that you just don't get when you're playing at the Superdome, for example."

"Cool. So what's in store for this tour and this concert, maybe? Any surprises tonight or coming up?"

"Well, of course I'm not going to spoil any surprises; what kind of performer would I be if I did that?" Pixxie laughed. "But seriously, it's going to be fun. We're here in Vegas. We're gonna play what people came to see us play, this crowd is going to hear some songs we've actually never played live before, and if they're lucky - wink, wink - they might even hear a new song or two that no one has ever heard before. It's going to be great; it will be loud, rocking, maybe a bit hot, and we're ready, so I hope they are."

"Well, from what I've seen of the fans here so far, I think they're definitely ready. And speaking of hot," Sky added, visibly turning her attention to Pixxie's outfit, "I have to say, you are looking great!"

"Thank you! It's my new outfit. It's latex," Pixxie said, beginning to rub her hands along her arms and thighs.

"Wow!" Skye said, still staring at her in complete awe. Alec found himself just as distracted by her apparent second skin, but at least he was able to hide his wandering eyes with the camera. "How do you even get that on? It looks so... tight."

"It took a whole lot of lube," Pixxie explained, "The top wasn't so bad cuz there's at least a zipper in the back," she turned around to reveal the black zipper running down the back of her hot pink top, "but the leggings were pretty tough."

"That must be really uncomfortable?"

"You know, I thought it would be, especially with all the effort it took to get on, but it's actually surprisingly comfortable." Pixxie continued rubbing the latex on her body, as if intentionally drawing attention to it.

"I can't even imagine trying to squeeze into a rubber outfit like that."

"Oh, you totally should," Pixxie suggested, "it can be quite a turn on?"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Between all the lube and the sweat, it just kinda glides across your skin, and starts making you feel all... aroused..." Pixxie suddenly began squeezing and rubbing her own breasts, and even teasing the camera by approaching her crotch as well.

"Well, it looks like we're getting pretty close to showtime, so I don't want to keep you from getting ready," Skye said, sensing Pixxie was starting to compromise the otherwise family friendly content of their podcast and YouTube show. "Thank you so much for joining us today and offering some insight on this exciting new adventure you guys are on. Maybe we'll catch you and the band backstage after the show for a little post-show interview, but for now, we'll let you go. Have fun out there, Pixxie."

"Thanks for having on your show, it's an honor," Pixxie said, "And I know you guys will have an awesome time tonight too, so I hope to see you out there." She gave one final wave and a blown kiss to the camera before skipping away to the stage next to them.

"Well, that about does it for this segment. We're gonna go get ready for the show now, and hopefully we'll see you guys backstage again afterward to talk to the band during the afterparty. For now, we've been live in Las Vegas, and you've been watching, or listening to RockLine."

As Skye cued herself out, Alec adjusted the camera to aim at the packed house as he took the last shot before ending their show.

"Well, that was interesting," Alec said, shutting the camera off and beginning to pack it up for the time being.

"Yeah, that's a word you could use," Skye said.

"Was she that... extreme... the last time we talked to her?"

"She's always been a bit flirty and promiscuous, that's kind of her brand, but... let's just say I've never had guest talk about getting turned on by their outfit before."

"It's going to be an interesting show, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Probably."

Part 4: The Show Stopper

As soon as the house lights began slowly dimming, the entire arena erupted into screams and cheers and claps. The sound of the crowd, however, was being quickly drowned out by the increasing thundering rumble from the speakers all around the stage. At first, it seemed like it was only low frequency noise that was gradually replacing my heartbeat in my chest as it got louder, but as it continued, it began taking on a more musical tone. I see the bassist, Markus Cage slowly emerge from a dark cloud of fog into the purple lights. His hands were plucking away at the strings and filling the arena with the continuous rumble. Tony, the guitar player, my hero, emerged from the smoke next. Out of nowhere, Lance Evermore, the drummer, began banging out a killer drum solo that turned into the intro of the first song as Tony and Markus joined in. As they hammered out the intro of their first song, She walked out onto the stage.

I can't lie, like every other guy I knew, I definitely had a celebrity crush, and for me, it was Cassidy Jerrick, or I guess most people just know her as Pixxie. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys that just claims to be a fan because I think she's hot, I really do enjoy the band's music. I've been into the band before I ever knew what any of them looked like; my experience just happened to be even better when I found that out. It was my first Ember Republic concert ever, and I already knew it was going to be one of the best concerts, if not exactly in the way that I was expecting.

To start with, seeing Pixxie walk out onstage in that rubber outfit was making my heart race. I literally couldn't believe it. I've always had a thing for latex, you could call it a bit of a fetish of mine, and I loved the way celebrities liked to wear it everywhere. Secretly, I always wanted to see what Pixxie would look like wearing it, but I never thought I would see it, let alone first hand, live, from the second row. And the way it just looked so sexy on her as she slinked around stage; I think I might have missed the first few songs by being so enamored by it. It also didn't help that she seemed to be enjoying it just as much too. From the time she stepped out on stage, she would hardly leave her body alone, always keeping one hand in contact with her outfit at all times. I've seen enough Ember Republic videos on YouTube to know she liked to tease the audience with her body and try to be as sexy as possible, but this was different; it was like she was doing it for her own pleasure rather than for the pleasure of all the guys in the crowd.

After a the band was a few songs in, they took a quick pause to more properly address the crowd. Pixxie placed her microphone back on the mic stand and stood in front of us all, clearly struggling to keep her hands off herself.

"Hello Las Vegas!" She shouted, to which, of course, the crowd greeted her back. "Wow, this is a great looking crowd out here, guys. We've been so used to playing in packed arenas lately that we kinda have to stop and appreciate that this is still a full house."

"You know the last time we played in Vegas was literally a week before Covid shut everything down?" Tony said, adding to Pixxie's commentary, "It almost feels like we're back here simply to 'Finish What We Started,'" he added, playfully using his comment to introduce the next song. It was one I always enjoyed as it started with Tony shredding out an intense guitar solo before the bass and drums joined in to get the song started. While the previous few songs they started out the show with were definitely rockers, Finish What We Started was one of their heaviest songs, surely one to blow the roof off the place if they really wanted to.

A few more songs into the set, the band paused for a moment again. Pixxie was visibly sweating now. She was probably sweating after the first song, to be honest, but it was definitely noticeable now. Not that I could blame her, there's no way she wouldn't be absolutely roasting in that outfit. She was still very touchy-feely with herself, but I wasn't actually expecting her to start addressing it the way she was about to.

"My god it's warm up here!" she said, "and I'm sure this outfit isn't helping." She cracked open a bottle of water, chugged about half of it, and then dumped the rest over her head. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly turned on by the way the beads of water rolled down her rubber outfit. "I don't know if any of you out there have ever worn latex before, but it doesn't breath at all," she said, pointing out her outfit, and spreading the drops of water around on it a bit. "I'm sweating my ass off in this, and it's completely waterproof, so all that sweat is just stuck in here. It kinda feels good, though, not gonna lie."

The crowd was absolutely going wild about it, not that it was anything new - generally speaking, at least - Pixxie loved teasing the audience, and they were always excited for it. And just to give us all a bit extra to fantasize about as the show went on, she grabbed the mic off the stand, placed it next to her knee, and ran her hand up her latex encased leg, digging her nails in, moving the mic with it to pick up all the rubbery snappiness as she did it. The sound was intoxicating, and the audience was going absolutely nuts. "Yeah. I figured you might like that," she said before the band began their next song.

As seemed to be the theme with the show, she was still feeling herself up during each song, although it seemed to be getting a bit more focused as the show went on. It seemed innocent enough in the beginning, it was like she was addicted to the sensation of a new material. I don't know for sure if that was Pixxie's first time ever wearing latex, but since I had never seen her wear it before, I would assume so; so I couldn't blame her for finding the sensations enticing. But she was getting quite a bit more comfortable with herself on stage as the show went on. She spent almost an entire song with her hands on her boobs, squeezing and rubbing them. There was even a few split seconds where it looked like she was even deliberately playing with a nipple; I wouldn't doubt that might have been the case either, cuz standing here in the second row I was beginning to see her nipples poke through her top. I know enough about latex clothes that I wasn't expecting her to be wearing bra with it, but way to confirm it for us, Pixxie.

While I certainly enjoyed her onstage antic - I'm a single guy hopelessly attracted to women in latex - I made sure not to read into it too much and enjoy the concert, because like I said, I'm still a fan of the band, and I still wanted to see the show and enjoy it. However, a few songs later, she started to seem a lot more intentional about everything she was doing. Pretty soon, she started doing a little crotch grab while she was dancing. It wasn't anything too weird at the time; she usually did it during that particular song as a sort of homage to Michael Jackson, especially since the song was definitely inspired, musically. It got a bit stranger, though, when her fingers started to dig in more and more as she did it, like she was... you know. I get it, it was a latex outfit, she was probably getting turned on by it, cuz why wouldn't you, but really, Pixxie? You're just gonna go for it on stage like that?

Holy fuck, she really was going to go for it. She continued to get less and less subtle about what she was doing as the song went on. During the instrumental break, she squatted down, holding onto the mic stand for support, and rubbing her hand deep into her groin. The faces she was making made it clear that it wasn't just for show, she was indeed getting into it and enjoying every sensation she was giving herself. She managed to bring herself back for the last bit of the song, focused just enough to sing all the remaining lyrics perfectly, if not with a bit of an aroused tone before the band went into their tradition extended ending they always played when they were live.

As the rest of the band jammed out with each other, Pixxie collapsed to her knees on the stage. The mic rolled around as she set it down, and both hands were deep between her legs. As her hands and wrists wiggled around, her hips began thrusting. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell agape, presumably with moans coming from it, but you'd never hear it through the volume of the band. Soon, one hand is squeezing and teasing her nipples while her other hand remains pressed up against her rubber clad pussy.

Between the rubbing and pinching and squeezing, it was only a matter of time before she fell forward, stopping her tit play and driving her hand into the stage to brace herself. Her eyes closed, and her mouth opened wider; it was hard to tell if it was the microphone next to her that was picking up the faint screams, or if she was really that loud. The rest of the band must have finally figured out what was going on, because even they slowly stopped playing, absolutely dumbfounded by what was happening. Once all the instruments stopped, there was no mistaking the rhythmic screams that pixxie belted out as she climaxed right there on stage in front of an entire sold-out theater. It hardly seems imaginable that someone could be so turned on that they lose all self control and masturbate publicly like that, but she did. By no means was Pixxie ever the bashful type, but even for her, that seemed a bit extreme. By the time she was done, it was clear she knew exactly what happened, and dare I say she even looked proud about it. As she managed to get up and back to her feet, all the lights went dark, and the band took a short break. Whether that break was planned or not, it was probably the best way for Pixxie to calm herself down a bit, and for the band as a whole to figure out how to explain away what happened.

After about 15 minutes, the band returned to stage and began rocking away again like nothing ever happened. I'm sure there certainly a bit of drama backstage at least, but I would say it wasn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things, as it would not change what I, and 2000 other people saw, and it wouldn't erase those images from our brains. Between you and me, I'm not bothered by that fact; being the horny motherfucker I am, especially when it comes to Pixxie, I considered it a privilege to have seen what I saw, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It was only after they played a few more songs that Pixxie even bothered to address the audience about what happened only a little while prior. They finished their next song, and Pixxie stepped all the way to the front of the stage, still dressed in her shiny latex outfit.

"I just want to say a few things about what happened onstage before..." she said. The crowd was surprisingly silent, but I had the feeling that was about to changed based on what she would say next. "I just want to say that, in case there was any doubt or anything like that... yes, I did have an orgasm right here on this stage." Before she even finished the sentence, there was an eruption of applause from the crowd as well as a number of screams and cheers. She waited a few moments for those cheers to settle down before continuing. "I promise you all that it was not planned. It was not intended to be part of the show. I guess this outfit had a much bigger effect on me than I was expecting." She tugged at the bottom of her latex shirt, pulling it away from her midriff and let it snap back against her skin into the microphone, sending the distinct sound echoing through the theater, "I mean, come on, how can you not get into that?" Another round of cheers and applause erupted. "Anyway, this is a new song for you all to enjoy that no one has ever heard before, it's called Thunder Cloud!" The cheers continued as Lance broke into an appropriately thunderous drum beat, backed by Mark's rumbling bass guitar before the song broke into a more melodic tone with all four musicians rocking out.

Pixxie was noticeably less handsy with herself throughout the rest of the show, but she still didn't shy away from making suggestive gestures and feeling herself up from time to time as the night went on. Much to my own dismay (and others, I'm sure), she never did get to the point of rubbing herself off again onstage, but the fact that she did was still a thought that clung tight to me the rest of the night and all the way through to this day. At least, it probably would have been the thought that stuck with me if I didn't also get insanely lucky that night; I mean, winning the lottery wouldn't be as good as what happened to me after that concert...

Part 5: The backstage pass

Despite having a second row seat for the show, I was, unfortunately, not quite able to afford the full meet and greet pass to see the band and get autographs before the show. Instead, I had to take a walk to the corridor in the backstage area where I waited among numerous other fans to see if I could snag a picture or autograph with Pixxie, or any other member of the band. I've been to my fair share of concerts in my 22 years of life, and so I know not all venues like or even make it easy for that kind of thing to happen, and this was no exception, but the band definitely went out of their way to make it happen anyway. One by one, they all came out to the crowd hanging out by the velvet rope, talking and signing autographs and giving away setlists. Of course, I made it back there too late, so I was too far back to get anything worthwhile, but I did get a definite wave from Lance and Tony, and a shocking split second of eye contact and a smile from Pixxie, and that's where I figured it would end.

As things were winding down a bit since the band all disappeared into their backstage area, the crowd cleared out, and I, too was headed back to my hotel room. I round the corner to head to the elevator, and I notice a tall, dark skinned man dressed in a yellow shirt and black pants. I recognized him as one of the guys working security at the front of the stage earlier, it seemed odd that he was all the way out here, though; there was still some action by the stage area, and we weren't really by the casino. I just continued on my way until he called me out as I was walking by.

"Hey man, I need you to come with me." He said. It was so weird. It was almost like he was talking like one of those secret spy or FBI agent.

"Uh... did I do something wrong?" I ask. He didn't respond, he just ushered me down a hallway.

Made a few twists and turns through what looked like some worker areas of the hotel before arriving at what I assume was a staff elevator, since there was no one else present to use it.

"Seriously, can you just tell me what's up? I feel like I'm about to be interrogated or something."

"Pixxie has requested your presence," he said to me.

What!? Like, seriously... WHAT!? That's literally something you only see in movies, or hear about in smutty fanfiction or something. I mean, we weren't returning to the backstage area of where we came from, which means I was heading up to her actual hotel room, and... just...

My mind raced the entire way up the elevator. I guess I shouldn't have really been surprised that Pixxie would actually do something like this, but... me? Why me? I'm not special, I'm not important, and most importantly: I don't get this lucky.

We walked a short ways down the hall before stopping at one of the rooms. The security guy knocked on the door rather loudly a couple times and then just walked away, leaving me there, at the door, all alone. A couple seconds later, I hear the lock on the door click, and the door opens up. There, in all her glory, still dressed in her rubber outfit, was Pixxie. She gave me a huge grin.