All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 08'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Amazing

That was simply amazing!!! Not to mention totally adorable!! I love this story so much, this chapter especially. Keep it up!

killer12killer12over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I love this story very much. I love how the two of them have grown so close to each other and the love that both show.

Please keep up the good writing and I hope to see move soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As Josh likes to say "dadamn!'

You just ramped this story up to super hott! Josh and Kyle are just so good togethr it seems and each new day is even better than before with them. Even though Kyle is older he has just enough little boy in him that they click so well. Josh seems so happy because he has gotten what he asked for - someone to love him like he wants to love back. I just hope them being seperated over Christmas doesnt cause any problems or temptations they cant handle because these boys belong together forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
534 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES