Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind was immediately wandering off again after getting in the car to head back to the shop. Before it strayed too far, his cell suddenly buzzed to announce an incoming text from Kyle. The tone went off a few more times while he tried to snake the phone out of his pocket and get it flipped open. Since no one was behind him on the little used road, he sat at the stop sign at the beginning of it to read them. The first was very simple: 'Thinking about you.' The next one was short also: 'Hope you are missing me as much as I am missing you.' The one that followed was a little more in depth: 'I know you are staying at the dorm tonight. I'm almost done studying and going to crawl in bed and dream about a certain blond guy. Just don't forget you have a hot date tomorrow.'

Josh smiled wide and quickly pecked one back to Kyle. 'Sure am missing you too, so you better be ready for me tomorrow.' He decided to add another line before hitting the send button. 'How dressy am I supposed to be for this hot date?' It was only a moment before his phone lit up again.

'No tie or anything baby. I'm going to wear slacks and a sport coat. Just something more than shorts and a tee shirt is fine.'

'My new jeans and that purple American Eagle polo you like, OK?' Josh waited again for a reply.

'Sure baby. That will be cool. That shirt makes your eyes even bluer. You coming over after classes?'

'Yeah. You get out of your lab at 3:00 right?'

'Yes and our reservations are for 6:30 so maybe...'

Kyle's unfinished text was well understood and Josh laughed as his thumb punched the buttons to answer it. 'Better not be just maybe. No maybe's allowed on Valentine's Day.' He added a wink to the message and then sent it off into space.

'No maybe on my end baby. Get back to work and see your cute rump tomorrow lover. Be careful. XOXO.'

Josh smiled and finished up with: 'Will do. Sleep good. Dream nasty. Wake up hard sexy man. Love you too!' He slipped the now quiet cell back in his pocket and drove leisurely back down Tall Pines Road to the cut off to the shop. The rest of the shift, his mind kept floating back to thinking of the next night more than trying to recall all the serious talks and bed bouncing he and Kyle had shared the last half dozen weeks. The warmth that was constantly in his chest said he was hopelessly in love.

* * * * *

Cody told him to cut out early after they had the shop almost ready to close a half hour later, and he headed for the dorm for the first time in five or six days. Ryan rolled over and shot him a half awake, half pissed off, look as Josh closed the door a little too hard. He stood silently next to his own bed as he kicked off his sneaks and unzipped his cargos. Ryan eventually mumbled,"Finally remembered where you live when you feel like it, I guess." It was all he said before turning his back to Josh and tried to find sleep again.

Josh flipped him off, but didn't say anything. What had once been a more than decent roomie situation, went sour after Josh had spent the entire week following new years staying at Kyle's. Ryan seemed to take it far too personal when he responded to the assumptive comment of being shacked up with a new girlfriend all week. Looking back, maybe matter-of-factly saying: "No...I was with my BOYFRIEND," wasn't exactly the right way to finally come out to his roommate.

The more he really thought about the cold distance between them from that moment on, was far more about how the two of them had gotten comfortable about being naked around each other, and the late night or morning wood whack sessions they long ago stopped bothering to try to hide from the other. He was pretty certain that Ryan felt more than a little threatened even though Josh had never once let things go any further than just stealing subtle glances of Ryan working his tool when they would squeeze one off at the same time. Maybe there had been an unstated curious side his roomie had kept totally repressed or his machismo felt dented that Josh had never hit on him.

He shrugged off caring at the now meaningless questions of why Ryan acted like he did after finding out, and peeled off his work shirt to add it to the shorts, socks, and sneaks pile on the floor. For the first time in many months, he still had his briefs on when he stretched out to sleep. Even in the darkness, he had seen that Ryan was sleeping nude as usual. 'Don't want to give him any more reason to bitch or worry,' was what he thought in deciding to keep his undies on. He slipped under the top sheet and was soon trying to will down the boner that was attempting to form in his tight bikinis thanks to seeing Kyle on the inside of his tightly closed eye lids.

Ten minutes later, he heard the soft snore coming from the other side of the room. The meditations of what his lover might be doing to him right now if they were together; coupled with the vision of them naked in bed, spooning as they slept afterwards; already had Josh hard as concrete. A barely audible, "Screw it," escaped his lips and he whipped off the sheet and worked the skimpy undies down to his ankles. He wrapped his hand around the fleshy shaft as he kicked them off his feet. Josh spent the next five minutes shamelessly fist fucking himself; thinking of his Kylio; until his hips rose high and the streams of thick, warm goo spurted up across his abs and splattered his chest, throat, and chin. He almost hoped the slightly loud, 'Yeeeaaah,' that escaped his lips as he came, had woken Ryan up.

He didn't even bother to clean up the mess. Instead, he cradled his extra pillow in his arms as if it was his lover, and fell quickly to sleep. The deep slumber surrendered his brain to a dream that eventually faded to a blank blackness...just as Kyle had dropped to one knee in front of him on a deserted moon lit beach, and was looking up at him with a hopeful smile on his face, and a small box in the hand that wasn't holding Josh's left one.

* * * * *

When Josh awoke extra early the next morning, he had to fight back a couple of different thoughts. The first was to reach down between his legs and take matters-in-hand. He wondered to himself if he would ever get old enough where morning wood wasn't always there.

That one he quickly dismissed as he focused his opening eyes and looked across the room to notice Ryan sitting naked on the edge of his bed. His tool wasn't stiff like Josh's, and the near contemptuous sneer on his face was clear as he quickly covered himself. 'Don't even THINK about beating off until I am gone,' didn't need to be stated...it came through loud and clear without words.

Josh mumbled a half serious, "Mornin'," and rolled over to face the wall as he pondered the next idea. 'It's only 6:30...maybe if I hurry up and he slept in late for once, I can get over to Kyle's and give him a wake up blow job for Valentines' day?' zipped through his mind. That one quickly joined the previous one in the 'no' pile. He did slip his hand to his boner and tease it some as he moved on to thinking of what he could do to make today special for his lover.

He already planned to leave the humongous two foot by three foot card he had found at the dollar store, and one or two of the special Reese cups in the Hummer between classes. Kyle was a creature of habit and he knew he would drop his morning class books in the front seat and grab his lab ones before meeting Josh for lunch at the student union. It would have been perfect to leave one of the heart shaped peanut butter cups on the kitchen counter with an 'I love you' note under it; and another slipped inside his lap top carrying case; plus yet another on the dash of the truck, last night; but couldn't since he had stayed at the dorm.

After a quick phone call while working last night though, and he had some morning surprises set up for his boyfriend anyway. He had made arrangements to meet up with one of the girls in Kyle's first two classes and she was going to slip them to him with a grin and message of 'from your boyfriend.' He would surprise him with another couple at lunch. And maybe leave another couple on the seat of the Hummer before he left campus. The other couple dozen he had snatched up when he discovered them at the convenience store, would be saved for tonight and for Kyle's night stand drawer, emergency stash.

He so wanted to be able to out-romantic Kyle today. Just for once! He had been given no real clue to what Kyle had planned for them tonight, but he knew it would be some new way to add another memory to their almost utopian life...and in some sentimental way that Kyle had such a talent for. He hoped the silver chain he had purchased was enough since he blew about all the money he had left on getting it. He also hoped that adding his white gold high school ring to it wasn't pushing Kyle too quickly. It was kind of 'junior high' but it seemed right to him for some reason. After all, they were going steady for lack of a better term. He laughed and then allowed into his brain a bigger concern that stemmed from his unfinished dream last night: 'What if Kyle gives me a real ring?' He shook off the wishful fantasy, and slipped out of bed to shower since Ryan had already quickly dressed and left the room without saying anything but a bland, "Later," to him.

His morning classes went by rapidly, and the romancer in Kyle only appeared twice. Once with his lone text of the morning that said: 'Love you too, my most special valentine. You own my heart, mind, body, and soul. Today and forever more.' It was in answer to the much more bland: 'I love you Kyle. Happy Valentines' Day,' wake up one he had sent from the dorm earlier. The second one came when Cody caught him in the quad just before his 11:00 class, and handed him a red and white wrapped package. "From your big blue pill...happy V-day, buddy," was all he said as he pressed it in Josh's hands and ran for his next class, three buildings over.

"We are both gonna get SO fat," was Josh's comment to no one in particular when he got it open and found four, half pound, king size Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bars inside. He knew Cody was going to track Kyle down before his first class and hand off a couple of the Reese cups for him; so this one would be considered a draw on the romance contest. Maybe even a slight 'win' for Josh, since he figured Cody just became an accidental courier to get the candy bars to him. When they finally met up at lunch, it quickly became obvious they both planned to do their best to one-up the other all day, with yet more little affectionate gifts.

Kyle knew his breath smelled suspiciously like a Reese cup when he kissed Josh on the cheek. He also knew that his lover most likely had another couple of them in his back pack. He hoped so since he had just eaten the one he found in his truck and the last one of the three Kaytlyn had slipped to him at the beginning of his last class. His addiction to the peanut butter and chocolate candy had him already jonesing for another. Kaytlyn was in two of his classes and his lab partner too. Not even close to what you would call a 'fag hag'...but rather a great looking young woman that was definitely totally supportive of Kyle and Josh's relationship. School had made her and Kyle good friends, and if he had a straight bone in his body, he would probably be dating her by now. 'Yeah right! Maybe us on a double date with her boyfriend instead, is more like it,' his brain intoned to him. Kyle hugged his boyfriend and whispered, "Thanks for the sweet card in the truck, baby. You really surprised me with that one."

Josh's face gave off a distinct glow as he realized he had; for once; managed to fire the first romantic shots across the bow on this special day. Kyle quickly lobbed a big one back though, when they got the end of the cafeteria line. He had just pulled out his wallet to pay for their meals, when he snatched up the large vase full of red and white roses sitting next to the cash register. He looked at the little sign that said '$3 each' and told the cashier he wanted them all.

Josh just stood there in awe as the middle-aged lady quickly counted up to 36 and hesitantly said, "That's going to be $108, sir." The inflection in her voice made it more of a question, than a total.

"Yeah and if you had another three dozen it would be $216, and I would still want them all...so what?" He nonchalantly tossed down the American Express card he was only supposed to use in an real bind. He grinned as he pressed the vase into Josh's shaking hands. "Dad likes you already and hasn't even met you. He'll bitch a little when he sees it show up on the bill, and just add it to other hundreds of thousands I will have to pay him and grams back after graduation and residency." He used his thumb to wipe the trace of a tear from from Josh's cheek and added, "There aren't enough roses in the world when it's Valentine's Day and you are getting them for your boyfriend."

All but a few of all the students and professors waiting in line behind them, cheered and applauded as Kyle and Josh hugged and traded an innocent kiss. Josh smiled even bigger as Kyle balanced their tray of burgers and Cokes with one hand, and wove his fingers from the other, with the ones on the hand Josh wasn't using to hold the big bunch of flowers. They both knew that this moment wasn't about being gay or being out...it was about being in love. They were walking hand-in-hand to the table where they had dropped their books and back packs earlier when he realized Kyle had gotten him again. Josh saw Kaytlyn standing half hidden behind the roof support pillar a few yards away, and knew that she was most likely the accomplice responsible for the mysterious box sitting in the middle of the table. The satiny white paper it was wrapped in, was adorned with little red hearts and topped with a big red bow.

Kyle was unloading their lunches from the tray and teased with, "Oh look Josh...Cupid dropped by while we were in line."

There was an immediate, 'Yeah, sure he did,' look on Josh's face; but he also smiled and slid down into a chair to just stare at the package while fingering the bow. "Nobody's name on it though, Kyle. Maybe I should take it to the lost and found?"

Kyle dropped the food tray he had emptied, on the next table and flopped into the chair beside Josh. His hand squeezed Josh's knee hard under the table as he warned, "You do, and you will be in so much trouble mister!" He leaned back; crossed his arms; pasted a big grin on his face; and directed, "Go ahead and open it, baby."

Instead of following Kyle's order, Josh reached into his back pack and pulled out a smaller box; also wrapped in a similar lover's holiday motif paper; but with multiple little Tiggers and Poohs hugging each other printed on it. He sat it in front of Kyle and smiled. The bow had gotten smashed and he reached to try and fluff it back up; but Kyle playfully smacked his hand and pushed his gift back towards Josh. Josh retaliated with shoving Kyle's to the table edge. "You first!" He knew that inner child inside his lover was itching to rip off the paper to see what was under it. It was his turn to tilt back, cross his arms, and wait with a big grin.

"Oh okay. If I really HAVE to," was Kyle's bad attempt at hiding his enthusiasm. The box wasn't big. Actually it was more on the little skinny, but wide and long side. The weight was minimal, and shaking it gave Kyle no clue.

"Oh just open the damn thing, Kyle!"

Kyle tousled Josh's hair and laughed before he did just that and tore the paper from the cardboard container. It looked like a wallet box, but seemed too light. Maybe fancy driving gloves? Or something silly like a bunch of yellow hi-liters that he burned through so quickly while studying and during lectures. His curiosity finally made him lift the lid to find nothing except a couple more Reese cup hearts and a white envelope inside. The quick questioning look he shot at Josh, was only answered with a smile. He lifted the triangular edge on the back and actually gasped at what he found inside. "NO WAY! WHERE? HOW? JOSH!" was the conglomeration of excited words that spilled out as he removed two tickets to each of the next three home games of the Ice Flyers...the local minor league, pro hockey team. "These aren't cheap! This is just too much, Josh!"

Josh simply grinned. Partly because he didn't want to admit that he had gotten them free and have to explain. It might spoil the bigger surprise he planned to drop on Kyle at dinner. Instead, he just looked at him and mumbled, "Nah...not really. Nothing is too much when it comes to you."

Kyle acceptingly shook his head; did an air smooch at Josh; and then pushed his gift box to him. "Now yours, baby." While he watched Josh begin to peel off the wrapping paper, he though to himself: 'Damn mind meld strikes again!'

The box Josh found under the wrapping was about eight inches square and a little heavy. When he got the top flap open he discovered why. It was full of Hershey Dark kisses. He looked up into Kyle's eyes and asked, "You are trying to turn me into one giant zit, aren't you?"

Kyle laughed hard at that one. "Only because I like to pinch you and make you squirt across the room." His hand once again squeezed Josh under the table, but higher up his leg this time, and with a big wink to go along with the comment. Josh burst out laughing at that comeback and then blushed at the shameless way Kyle was strumming the inside of his thigh..

"Dig down in there a little, baby. It isn't all pimple fuel."

Josh shot him an, 'Oh what else, you crazy guy?' questioning look, and began to wiggle his fingers between the silver and red wrapped chocolate bites. When they found a couple pieces of slick, thin cardboard; he shot him another look that said, 'You have got to be kidding me!' Kyle only watched as the big smile worked its way across his lover's face as he removed the two, fourth row center, floor seats to the Katy Perry concert in New Orleans next Tuesday night. Josh was speechless and it made Kyle happy since he knew that meant Josh was really, really happy.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby"

"I love you, Kyle."

"I love you too, Josh." He paused only a moment and then pulled one of the plates in front of him and cautioned, "And if we don't get busy, our lunch is going to be stone cold...and I've got to jet for my lab in 15 minutes!" They wolfed down the now lukewarm burgers and wilted fries, and made small talk until Kyle grabbed his books and stood up. "Give me a hug sexy and I'll see you at the house around 3:30 if the traffic isn't backed up any worse than normal on University Parkway."

Josh rose and bear-hugged Kyle good. He couldn't help himself as he whispered in Kyle's ear, "Don't blow anything up in lab and come home horny as I am already, studmuffin." They both snickered, and shared a quick, knowing wink before they ran in opposite directions to their next classes. An hour later; while Kyle was only half way through his lab; Josh was slipping another two of the Reese cups onto the front seat of the Hummer before he ran to his own car so he could zip by the dorm and grab the jeans and polo he wanted to wear tonight. He almost wished he hadn't, since he walked in on Ryan...naked and watching a porno on his lap top and taking care of an afternoon boner.

* * * * *

"GAWD DAMMIT, THOMAS! FUCK YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK ANYMORE, FAGGOT?" The words screamed from Ryan's lips at the same time his balls gave up the juice and sprayed his naked body that was supine on the bed.

Josh had wanted to teasingly laugh as he realized he had popped open the door right in the middle of Ryan's last good yank on his cock; but the vicious words stonewalled the snort at his lips. Ryan had never called him only by his last name before; nor said 'fuck you' and meant it. Those were ignorable, but it was the hateful slur at the end that made his skin crawl. Josh wasn't a big, tough, jock like Ryan tried to play up he was; but he was no pussy, queenie queer either and the initial hilarity of the moment, had now given way to serious anger.