Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh grinned and then shrugged his shoulders at the women. "Sorry. But he's right." In his mind he was already coveting this kind of relationship with his own family...especially his mother. But he didn't dwell on what was missing from his life since the rest of the ride back to the house in Rochester was filled with Kyle's family trying to outdo each other with stories he had never yet heard about the man he loved.

* * * * *

Josh let out an audible gasp when the big luxury car turned into the long driveway and saw the mammoth house at the end of it. He leaned into Kyle and whispered quite seriously, "Is this their house or the country club?"

Kyle laughed lightly as the Mercedes stopped in front of the three-car garage. After they had exited the car, he answered with, "It is a little ostentatious, but it's what we call home. Don't let it influence you though...we are about as average-all-American-family as it gets as far as what really matters in life."

Josh stood and looked in awe at the gigantic dwelling. "But it has to be three times bigger than the house in Florida. And I thought that one was huge. Da~damn!"

"Not quite, baby. Plus ours in Pensacola doesn't have a pool or tennis court," he teased with a large grin.

Josh grinned back but added with some trepidation, "You aren't kidding, are you, Kyle?"

"You'll see when I give you the grand tour," he began. "And I'll even show you the vineyards, the polo ponies, and the servant cottages." When he saw the newest expression on Josh's face, he couldn't help but add with an obviously heavy dose of sarcasm, "Might even be able to talk our pilot into taking us up in the helicopter later."

Josh popped his fist into Kyle's shoulder. "Stop it! I'm not sure how serious you are and you are making me nervous."

Kyle hugged Josh and said, "Baby. It's just a big house with a pool in a golf course subdivision. Not the Taj Mahal. More importantly, it isn't who I am. I've already told you I would rather have an old farmhouse in the country...something like your parent's place."

"But you grew up in something like this..." Josh sputtered.

"Only because Dad is in the real estate business and picked it up for a song years ago. He has always said that this was little more than a prudent investment. Home was what lived in our hearts; not bricks and stucco and a couple acres of grass to mow."

Josh tried to appear placated, but as they carried the luggage into the entrance foyer, the fear that he was so far out of his realm kept niggling at his mind. It escalated when they Kyle opened the door to what was still considered 'his room' and Josh saw a bedroom that most any teenager...or adult...would kill to have. Enormous. Private bathroom. Giant entertainment center with all the electronic goodies. Even it's own deck. In spite of the promised tour that followed only resulted in seeing a large, in-ground pool and small pool house, Josh was still caught between impressed and fearful. His thoughts raged behind pinched lips. 'He is rich. Really rich. And you are just a poor country boy that has to deliver pizzas to get through college. How can you possibly be what he really wants?'

Kyle could sense the uneasiness even though he wasn't certain what exactly was the cause. He pulled Josh into an embrace and after softly kissing him on the lips, he murmured, "Just look past all this bullshit baby. All that matters is that we love each other and we will be back in our home in a week."

The smile from Kyle got one in return as Josh's apprehensions eased up some. "Okay Kyle. I do love you, so I guess I will adapt to all this eventually."

"The only thing you need to adapt to if you haven't already, is the idea of us spending the rest of our lives together."

Josh stepped back and looked at Kyle. "You think I haven't? It's about all I ever think about anymore, babe." Josh paused and looked around the huge room again. "I just worry that...that..."

"What? That I wasn't completely serious when I asked you to marry me on the cruise?"

"I'm pretty certain you were...but when I see all this, I have to wonder 'why me?'"

"Why you? Maybe because we were destined to be soul mates and God put us together. That's a good enough 'why you' for me." He smiled and planted a kiss on Josh's nose. "Let's change and take a swim before dinner. Work off some of that tension you have built up before meeting the grandparents tonight, too. You did hear Mom mention they were coming, didn't you?"

Josh nodded before asking, "You really sure they will like me, Kyle?"

"I know they won't like you baby. They will love you. Trust me!" He then slapped Josh on the butt and began to undress. A smirk was on Kyle's face as Josh began stripping down too. "We'll have to wear suits now, but maybe after it gets dark and everyone goes to bed, we can go skinny dipping if you want." He accented the suggestion by a rapid wiggle of his eyebrows and lick of his lips.

Josh answered with an equally lustful leer back and grab at Kyle's flaccid cock flopping between his thighs. "You are such a perv. But you are my perv."

* * * * *

By the time the Josh crawled into bed beside him, Kyle could sense that most all of his earlier apprehensions had disappeared. The evening couldn't have worked out any more perfect.

Dinner with his entire extended family had gone perfectly. Just as he had predicted, all three grandparents smothered Josh in love and acceptance. "Just make sure I get to be in the front row on the steps after the wedding. I'm old and can't throw rice that far anymore," had been the way Grandma Roberts had simultaneously made Josh both smile and blush. Following the meal, the whole group adjourned to the spacious family room and talked while they taught Josh how to play canasta. The looks he kept giving Josh said only one thing: 'Told you we were a typical family.'

Just as the little gathering was breaking up, Kyle didn't miss Grandma Roberts pull Josh to the side and talk in hushed tones with him. Nor did he miss her press something into Josh's hand when he nodded his head at her. What she had given Josh was a mystery though. "I'll tell you later," Josh said to Kyle through misting eyes when asked.

The late night skinny dip in the pool had helped too. The heavy clouds hid the moon and it took little to further convince Josh that they had total privacy when Kyle pinned him to the pool wall in the shallow end and began grinding against his hips. Once both were sporting erections, Kyle purred, "Hold on to the wall and enjoy," just before he inhaled deep and slipped beneath the water. He could feel Josh squirming as he gave him his first underwater blow job.

When he resurfaced with his mouth full of Josh's seed, he immediately pasted their lips together and he took up a rhythmic hip grind as they kissed passionately. Kyle had been masturbating while fellating his lover, so it didn't take long for him to feel the movement of his own fluid. He moaned deeply into Josh's mouth and pinned himself even tighter to Josh's crotch as his cock exploded on their stomachs. Josh had burst into laughter when he saw the globs of sperm floating on the surface. Kyle only deadpanned, "Remind me to toss some extra chlorine in this end before we go up to bed."

As they snuggled together in the bed, Kyle remembered his Grandmother slipping something to Josh. "It almost made you cry, baby. What the hell did she give you?"

"Something for when we get married," was the cryptic answer Josh gave as his eyes misted up again.

"As in?" Kyle asked.

"Your grandfather's wedding ring. She said you always liked it and it would be one less one we would have to buy."

Kyle pinched his eyes shut. He knew that not only had his Grandmother gifted both of them something that was very precious to her, but how that act had sealed in Josh's mind just how much the two of them being together had been accepted. "Guess we have to find one for you now then, don't we?" He planted a soft smooch on Josh's nose and then added, "Maybe yet this week."

Josh smiled at him and said, "You told me to say 'when'...well...I am ready. Let's make it legal."

* * * * *

The next day was mainly taken up by Kyle giving Josh the grand tour of the city he had grown up in. He drove them around in the BMW he had borrowed from his Mom and showed off the schools he had attended, the year-round ice rink where he had played hockey, the couple of apartment complexes the family owned, and even a drive through the nearby countryside. As they came back into town and Josh saw the mall, he looked at Kyle. "Let's do a little shopping, babe." Kyle glanced over and saw him twirling the Rochester High School ring on his finger. "Maybe find me something more appropriate so I can give this one back to you?" he suggested with a grin.

An hour later, they were pulling out of the mall parking lot and Josh was staring at the band of platinum and gold that was perched on the red velvet in the open box in his hand. "It is so beautiful Kyle. But it cost so much. I am going to be afraid to wear it."

"Well speaking of 'wearing it'...you don't get to until I slip it on that finger at the proper time." He let a dramatic pause hang in the air and then spoke again. "How does day after tomorrow sound to you?"

Josh snapped his head to the left and sputtered out, "You mean it Kyle? Really mean it? Legal and everything married that quick?"

Kyle grinned and placed his hand over Josh's. "Yeah I do. You said you are ready and so am I. We have to wait twenty-four hours after we get the license, so that's the quickest we can do it." He squeezed his hand and asked, "Sure you still want to, baby?"

Josh leaned over and kissed Kyle's cheek. "More than anything else, babe." Suddenly a look of confusion crossed his face. "But what about our dream of a fancy wedding. And our families! Shouldn't we..."

"We can have a wedding later. Maybe a really nice one at the church in Pensacola. This would just be taking advantage of being in New York this week and being able to do it officially. Who knows how long it will be before it's legal in Florida, and if you are going to slip that other ring on my finger, I want the paper that says you can't just up and run off with Zac Efron on me."

Josh laughed and said, "Zac who?" He was so involved in the discussion that he didn't notice they were driving back into the countryside again.

Kyle laughed also, and then cautioned, "I do want to wait until we have done it to tell my parents though. They can play any part they want in a wedding, but I want the legal ceremony to be just for us. We can tell them at the country club dinner Dad has planned for Friday."

'Yeah and we have to get my Mom to accept us first, too.' Josh thought to himself. "So what do we have to do, Kyle?"

Kyle didn't answer him with anything but 'Trust me' and a grin until he pulled into a parking stall in front of the city clerk's office in Fairport. The little town was a few miles east of Rochester and for many reasons, Kyle hoped it reminded Josh of his own hometown. He shut off the car and looked seriously at Josh. "If you are certain baby, this is where we get the license." The smile on his face was a hopeful one.

"Race you to the door is how certain I am!" Josh replied before opening the passenger door and hopping out. The words were said in jest though and he simply stepped to the curb and patiently waited for Kyle to join him. Less than a half hour later, they were headed back towards the house with Josh staring at their marriage license as if the piece of paper would vanish if he took his eyes off of it.

* * * * *

Kyle had obviously thought everything through in advance. He told his parents he was taking Josh up to see Toronto, and then spending another day and night at Niagara Falls. The only thing he left out was the plan to make a quick trip back across the bridge to New York to get married before heading back into Canada for the same spot millions of others had spent their first night together as a legal couple. He had been very happy when Josh commented on how much he liked the idea and snickered when he added, "Honeymoon at Niagara Falls...how much more romantically cliché can this be?" Kyle only smiled and hoped the plans he had made were both romantic and anything but cliché.

The first day included showing off all the standard tourist sights of the Canadian city. Josh was most impressed by the views where they had lunch at the revolving '360 Restaurant' high atop the CN Tower. They picked up a few items while shopping at Eaton Centre, the gigantic mall in the middle of downtown Toronto, and then took a walking tour of the old churches. By the time they got to their hotel, both were tired and decided to make it an early night. One other thing their mind meld decided for them, was to forego sex that night and instead save their passion for the next night...when they would be true husbands.

It didn't take much to have Josh up and moving early. He had kissed Kyle and then flopped out of bed almost as soon as the sun came up. "Come on lazy. It's our wedding day." A lascivious grin spread across his face as he teased, "We can spend time in bed later. After I've made an honest man out of you."

Kyle looked at Josh standing naked and fully erect beside the bed. He laughed and teased back with, "You sure you can walk down the aisle with that hunk of morning wood, baby?"

Josh stuck his tongue out at him. "From the way your hard dick was jammed into my back most of the night, I doubt if I am the only one here with a wake-up-boner problem. Want to chance sharing the shower?"

Kyle flipped the sheet off and waved his at-attention flesh pole at him. "Sure. No problem. I'm just making sure the blood flow is working like it should." He licked his lips as he stared at Josh's nude body. "I'll be good in the shower if you will too. Now later today, I promise nothing!"

* * * * *

Kyle deflected every attempt by Josh to find out what the exact plan was the entire two hour trip back to the bridge at the United States-Canada border. "You challenged me to come up with something more romantic and less cliché than just honeymoon night at Niagara Falls, so you just have to..."

Josh held up his hand and muttered, "Don't even say it lover. 'Trust me.' I know that's what's on the tip of your tongue." Even though the secretiveness frustrated him, he knew Kyle had something up his sleeve that would be well worth the wait. Even when Kyle turned into the parking lot at Niagara Falls State Park and stopped next to a van with 'Weddings By The Falls' painted on the side, Josh still had no clue what was coming.

He was even more confused as the minister introduced himself and Kyle reminded him to not say any more since this was all a surprise. He only handed over the marriage license and pulled Josh up into the van. As they settled into the bench seat behind the driver, Kyle took Josh's hand and smiled mischievously. "Don't even try to guess."

Minutes later Josh's mouth dropped as the van came to a halt next to a helicopter squatting on a concrete pad with the rotors slowly turning. His head snapped around to stare at Kyle. "You don't mean..." he stammered.

Kyle smiled wide and answered with, "It's not a family helicopter, but the guy flying it is our pilot for the next thirty minutes." He paused to squeeze his hand. "It's also your last chance to get out of becoming Joshua James Roberts-Thomas while we fly above the falls."

Josh wrapped his arms around Kyle's neck and kissed him. "Not a snowball's chance in hell of me letting you off the hook, babe. Or should I more properly say: Kyle Christian Roberts-Thomas?"

"That's what I will be proud to call myself when we get back on the ground. Come on, Josh. Let's get on board. And don't forget the rings!"

Twenty minutes later, when the minister had almost completed the ceremony while the copter flew back and forth above the huge waterfall, he asked the boys if they had any words they wanted to say to each other. Kyle took both of Josh's hands and the lead and said, "Only one: Together."

Josh didn't even need their mind meld and stared back into Kyle's eyes as he gave the only response possible back: "Forever."

Both of them had moisture in their eyes as they slipped the rings on each other. They barely heard the rest of the words as the minister completed the ceremony; but they did hear the most important ones. "With the power vested in me and under the laws of the great state of New York, I now pronounce you married. May you have a lifetime of happiness together." With just a momentary halt, he added: "You may seal your commitment with a kiss." They were still lip-locked and mumbling the word 'love' to each other when the helicopter landed five minutes later.

* * * * *

Once they had gotten checked into the Sheraton and stared in awe at the view of the American Falls from their window, Josh sat down on the bed. He began twirling the platinum and gold ring on his finger silently and then looked up at Kyle. "We are really married, aren't we?" The question was partial innocence and partial amazement.

Kyle had been spinning his grandfather's ring on his own finger also. "Yeah. We are, baby." As he leaned over to kiss Josh yet again, he teased, Why, you wanna to change your mind before we file the signed license?"

Josh pulled him down on the bed and rolled over on top of him laughing. "Maybe. I was thinking let's see how it goes for thirty or forty years first though." As their bodies began grinding against each other, they both felt their erections grow. Josh suddenly put on a very serious expression as Kyle began undressing him. "You know I've never fooled around with a married guy before." Kyle stopped tugging at Josh's zipper and rolled over to his back in hysterical laughter. Josh immediately took advantage and had Kyle's pants and boxer briefs to his ankles in record time. As he took Kyle's cock in his hand and tugged, he murmured, "But with a hunk like you, I could probably get used to it." He continued pulling on the hot flesh in his hand as Kyle went back to stripping him. Once they were both naked, Josh softly ordered: "Make love to me...husband."

The time and tenderness that Kyle took with his hands and mouth as he prepared and finally entered Josh was only surpassed by the intensity and fluid motions of the thrusts he used as he slowly and methodically did as Josh had asked. They had certainly made love before, but this time had to be even more special and Kyle's determination forced him to strive for all new levels. From the way Josh kept reacting and the occasional amorous words he uttered, Kyle felt as if they were becoming one again, but for the first time again also. When both their bodies began to shudder at the same time, Josh pulled Kyle's head down to his and the vocalization of their joint orgasms were muffled behind lips pasted together.

Many long minutes passed as they continued kissing and holding each other tight. It was as if neither wanted to break the coupling, and when their erections failed to wilt, Kyle pulled out and scooted up to center his rump over Josh's still hard cock. It only took a palm scoop of the man juice Josh had spilled on his stomach for Kyle to be able to lube up. He stared down into his husband's eyes as he helped him find his cavern and poke through the ring. Once he had settled all the way down Josh's thick shaft and felt the bushiness of his pubes tickling his cheeks, Kyle took a few tentative Tigger bounces. Josh pinched his eyes shut and moaned deeply when Kyle's interior muscles began working his rod. Without breaking their connection, Kyle then gently rolled them both over and circled his long legs around Josh's waist at the same time he encircled his neck with his arms. Looking up from his back, he half-ordered and half-begged: "Now you make love to me my sweet spouse."