Pizza Dazzle 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that old faggot hangs out at the filling station because before he shriveled up and went limp, I mean, he used to have a banana curve, so he goes up there to stroke off the gas nozzle thingy because he misses whacking off in a curved motion, so. Anyways, I'm hosting a witch's spell party with my BFF witches in case I got ripped off on the medium grey "hit woman" website, so?"

Well, that explains the long black robe! Without a slit or flap in front, I might add.

"Anyways, where is the Warlock who normally delivers our food then, hmm, sweetie?"

"Oh, Jimmy J, I mean, he is in his vehicle just on the street. He's shy, so he's probably having a hard time trying to think of a way to seduce the head and host witch so he could have her doggie while the other BFF witches gather around in one of those cult circles and admirer and submit to the head and host witch as she gets it good, which helps to assert her dominance over her clan, while all they can do is too drool and watch from the spooky circle!"

Aha, aha, aha."

"And I might signal Jimmy J inside if you can answer me two things."

"Toil and trouble, double bubble, speak child, aha, aha, aha."

"Oh, one, are you naked under that robe so the taking of you is quicker and two, OMFG, is that Howard the Lawn Care guy you have tied up in the middle of the living room floor?"

"Tee he, relax, sweetie, we were just practicing, tee he. Now, back to your hand signals that might bring a hard cock to my witch's lair then, hmm?"

Well, I hand signaled to Howard that I would help him get free shortly and then I threw a couple of hand signals to Jimmy J to come inside to free his frustration and then, OMG, did anyone help me with Howard then? Nope! I had to pull and jerk him into a sitting position up against the arm chair all by myself! And nope, the duct tape across his mouth was too strong for me to remove, tee he.

"I gotcha, Howard, just prop up."

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble)"

"Were these witches tickling your balls, Howard? I mean, what's that [points to crotch]?"

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble)"

[Doggie thump, slam, pump, grind, thump, push, grunt, whimper, slam, slam, grunt]

"It's okay, Howard, I'll have untied within an hour."

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble)"

"Oh, don't you dare go all "boing, boing, boing" in my direction, Howard! Just sit here all tied up and watch the nice witch lady take it hard."

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble, throb, throb, throb)"

"Tee he, I know, right, Howard? We have the best viewing seats and this is the best for sex! I mean, look how long Jimmy J's dick is and how it disappears and then comes back out all shiny and how both of them are drooling and grunting and how Mrs. Milton's boobs are creating a breeze and this is the best!"

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble, throb, throb, throb, hump hips, hump hips)"

"I'm not that way, Howard, I couldn't get all deep like that..."

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble, throb, throb, throb, hump hips, hump hips)"

"That's why I occasionally think about gripping a guy from time to time, just to imagine about how long certain strokes are..."

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble, throb, throb, throb, hump hips, hump hips, struggle, struggle)"

"I mean, it's such a shame that the other witches from the clan and so hypnotized by the lead witch because your crotch seems to be grumbling about needing a little relief yourself, Howard, right?"

"(Grumble, muffled, grumble, throb, throb, throb, hump hips, hump hips, struggle, struggle)"

"It's too bad that I have yet to purse my lips on a throbbing guy, right, Howard?"

"(Whimper muffled mumbling, bounce, throb, struggle, whimper)"

"Tee he, am I such a brat for sex teasing you, Howard? Especially, LOL while you're all tied up and at my [rub, rub, rub, rub, rub] mercy?"

"(Whimper muffled mumbling, bounce, throb, struggle, whimper, spoiled brat, whimper)"

"Can I wrap around one of your legs, Howard? I won't hump, but I saw it on Chang, so?"

"(Whimper muffled mumbling, bounce, throb, struggle, whimper, hump, throb, pleading, whimper)"

"Hmm, just be quick, Howard since it's my first. And because Jimmy J and myself have other customers, so, I'm not afraid, but be quick."

Well, Howard owes me free lawn care for a while and a date! Even though, LOL, I didn't stand a chance against the other witch's who came out of their trance and realized there was another hardon available, LOL.

End Pizza Dazzle 01

12