Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 09

Story Info
Brie works Friday night solo.
2.9k words
4.54
5.6k
3

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's finally Friday. My first solo day at work. I was so excited I went in one hour early. I had energy to burn and wanted to talk to everyone in the shop.

I found Rick and Karen behind the food line.

"Guys, with Suzie off this weekend I can help out in between orders if you need me."

Rick was cleaning the oven racks. He looked at me and then Karen.

"Thanks Brie. But with the summer festival uptown this weekend we may not be as busy as usual for a Friday night. But, if we need you, we will let you know."

Sal looked at me and gave me the thumbs up. I'm a real team player now. Of course, Sal continued to be Hand Waving Sal.

"Brie, will you take this one order? Two large Pizza's. The address is in the neighborhood right across the street. Maybe 5 or 6 streets down. It shouldn't take more than 7 minutes."

"Let's get this Friday night started."

I've been here before. It's a group of gamers getting their Friday night video on and I don't know who is who, but there is one cute blonde boy. Maybe he will answer the door. He didn't answer the door but I could see him sitting on the couch and we managed to make eye contact. I pegged him as 21 and a college kid home for the summer. Whatever, a tip is a tip. Back to the shop.

"Brie, would take this order out to the lady in the parking lot? She is in that black SUV right there and she is all paid up."

"No problem Sal."

I grabbed the container and skipped my way out the front door and approached the lady in the SUV. She lowered her window and I got a good look at her. She was the most beautiful woman I had seen in real life. I think I was gawking. In the city of Middleton, she is a 10.

"Why are you looking at me like that sweetie?"

"You're so beautiful."

"Awe, thanks sweetie. Oh, you're Brie."

See pointed at my name tag.

"That's me. Here is your order."

"Thank you, Brie. I'm glad it was you who brought this out to me."

"Excuse me?"

"I wanted to meet you. I know something about you."

I knew this day might come. I am about to get called out right here in the Pizza shop parking lot. I prepared myself for the worse day of my life.

"You know something about me? I don't understand."

"Well, Brie, sweetie, let me explain. My name is Naomi. I'm Ken's wife."

Ken's wife? Ken has a trophy wife and here she is, about to call me out as a home wrecker. My head started spinning faster than the planet. This is going to be the end of me.

"I'm not mad at you, but I have noticed that when you deliver food to our house my husband fucks me like he did before we were married. He is a monster when he's pumped up and I like it."

"Miss Naomi, I don't know what to say."

"Just listen, I told you I'm not mad at you, yet. Are fucking my husband?"

"No Naomi."

"Good, let's keep it that way. I'm not going to ever divorce him, but wouldn't want to live with a skirt chasing man slut. So, what do the two of you do that gets him so frisky?"

"Naomi, I am not having an affair with your husband."

"Don't be coy with me Brie. It's better for all of us to be truthful. Have you sucked him off?"

"Miss Naomi, I am becoming quite uncomfortable with our conversation."

"OK, by not answering my question, you answered my question. I love my husband, but I hate sucking dick. I haven't done that since our wedding night. If you like sucking his cock and that means I don't have too, then I am somewhat supportive of you. He has a nice dick, doesn't he? I kind of got lucky."

"Again Naomi, I don't know what to say, but I do like that it's so pink."

"Well, to be truthful I am about out of words myself. So, I will leave at this. If you grope him and suck him off once in a while and I reap the benefits of jack hammer sex I will leave well enough alone. I have never been one to enjoy giving blow jobs, but I like a good pounding. Only I get to fuck him. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes Miss Naomi, I understand your position perfectly."

"Good. Thanks sweetie, I mean Brie. Now, having said all of that, I could use some of his fat man meat tomorrow night, so you should expect to see an order from us. Be sure you make the delivery and I promise to be busy with kids in the back room for a while."

"It has been a pleasure meeting you Miss Naomi."

Did I just receive permission to sex up Ken with no repercussions? I was light headed as I went back inside only to find Sal waving at me, again.

"Brie, Timmy forgot a large bottle of soda pop for one of his orders. Can you run it over to him on Porter Street? Here is the address."

"No problem Sal. I'll be back in 8 minutes."

I was probably driving too fast but I managed to get to the address just after Timmy did. He was up at the door and it was Lisa's house. I literally ran up to door. Timmy heard me coming and stood there until I made it up the sidewalk. I was almost out of breath.

"Here is the soda pop Timmy. Hi Lisa."

"Hi Brie. It's nice to see you. Are you his back up tonight?"

"No, Timmy forgot you two bottles of soda pop, so I thought I would run them over here. We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied. It's always good to see you. This is Timmy. You may have met him the other day when he delivered here. Sounds like you were having a party."

"Yeah, he has been here before. He stares more than he talks, but he did introduce himself. We did have a small party that night. I wish you had been there."

"It could be worse. You'll know what I mean if and when he tries to flirt with you. I guess my invite got lost in the mail."

"Hey, I'm right here!"

"Shut up Timmy. He likes you Lisa, but he is a little shy, but he is a good guy. Just in case you're in the market for a new bull, I mean boyfriend."

"Do you think he is the one honey? What does he know?"

"He does not know we have a lot in common. I can explain it to him later if you want me too. He isn't one to want only sex like your den of bulls, even though he has a boner right now."

"Easy bitch. My life is none of your business."

"You're right and I apologize. There is just so much more than wearing lipstick and skimpy clothes and laying down when told to do so."

"Enough already girls, I'm still right here!"

"Sorry Timmy. I said my peace. I'll go now. Lisa, I do not have your phone number."

Lisa stood there with his hands on his hips and stared me down. Timmy stood there in shock and couldn't move his hands if he wanted to. I turned and left. Timmy is on his own now.

"Does Brie a have an Off switch?"

"We haven't found it yet."

"Did I really give you a boner?"

"I really need to go now. Thanks for the tip Lisa."

I left and headed back to the shop to work on my special delivery list. Oakdale Street - Ken, Netherwood Street -- Doris and so on and handed it to Karen. Karen is back to her quiet self. You would never know that she sported a super strap-on just a week before or twerked me a few days ago.

"Sal, Rick, I gave Karen my delivery list."

Sal nodded his head. He is a man of few words. Rick backed away from the Pizza Oven and approached me on the other side of the counter.

"Do you always make everything so hard?"

"It's a small list. Nothing hard about it. Are you hard or are you just me giving me a hard time?"

I gave his crotch a quick rub and squeeze. Just a little tease for the best Pizza chef in town. It's just so easy when everyone on the job wears an apron.

"Both. I'll make certain your regulars get the best service."

"So will I."

We both laughed and went about our business. The sun was setting but it still twilight outside. I delivered two orders and swung by the Street Fair to see what was going on. It looked pretty crowded. Summer will be over soon so everyone is taking advantage of the last festival.

Back to the shop. As usual, Sal was right there, waving his arms at me.

"Here is an order for your favorite lady on Netherwood Street. Soup and Salad. You can get the soup. Use the large container." Zack, you have at least 25 minutes before your orders are up.

"I'm on it, Sal. One soup coming up."

I went straight to Zack and asked him if he would ride along with me.

"To the fat lady's house?"

"She's not fat, she's a full-figured mature woman with huge boobs. You said you still like pussy, you might get to see hers. Pretty please (find those puppy dog eyes again). I'll pay a favor for a favor."

In my mind I'm standing on my tippy-toes with my arms around his neck while saying these things into his ear. In my mind dry humping his wonderful cock while whispering into his ear on my tippy-toes.

"Fine, get her order and let's go. We're burning your gas."

I could drive to Doris' house blind folded. I had to drag Zack up to the door with me. As sure as the sun rises every day, Doris opened the door in all her glory. Boobs everywhere, a nightie meant only for a husband and a smile on her face.

"Hi Doris. $11 even."

"Hi Brie. I see you brought a friend. Here is the money for tonight and a little extra for the wonderful service I received last Wednesday."

"Thanks Doris. This is Zack. He is one of our more popular drivers. Thanks for the tip and the back tip."

I moved to stand slightly in front of Zack so I could reach back for a boner check. Affirmative.

"Doris, I know it's against company policy to enter a customer's home, but just this once why don't you let Zack put your soup & salad down on the table for you?"

"Good idea Brie. Put it down right over there Zack."

She pointed at her table. I had to push Zack into the house, but he went in.

"Do you have any other ideas Brie?"

"Well, now that you ask, and I'm just throwing this out there, off the top of my head, but consider this. There are 10 minutes of time available and 10 minutes only. I would suggest that behind closed doors you suck his dick for 3 minutes and then take it doggie for 7 minutes. At the 10 minutes mark, Zack will leave you with a cream pie for desert and you tip him, like make it rain style. It's just a thought that popped into my head. The two of you are free to do whatever you want to do. No pressure from me. Meanwhile, I will be on the front porch steps keeping Mrs. Baldwin busy. Maybe I'll flash her or something."

"Anything else?"

"Do you have security cameras in here? Just as evidence that you take it doggie."

"Sorry honey, no cameras in here. Zack will be out in 10 minutes."

"You're down to 9 minutes, so do the math and get busy."

I went to the front porch and sat down. I was looking for Mrs. Baldwin couldn't see her, yet. I looked at my phone for the time and banged on the door.

"Time!"

Zack came out still fixing his clothes. Doris stood in the door looking very satisfied with a very big smile on her face. I noticed her legs were wet.

"Say the words to me Miss D"

"He banged me doggie like never before. It was a wise suggestion on your part."

"Did he deliver the cream pie desert as promised?"

"He did. Look at my legs."

"Say it one more time for me Miss D."

"I took it just the way you like it little Miss Brie. I was a bitch in heat and now I'm not."

"I don't have your cell phone number. Miss D. Good night."

Back in the car I did not get the feeling that Zack was mad so I broke the ice.

"She gave me a gentle rain shower for nothing. Did she make it rain for you?"

"I'm soaked, but we cannot ever talk about this."

High five.

"We were never here. But, thank you, she needs love like everyone else and she is really nice. She is also still my regular customer, not yours.

"Understood. Did it make you hard when she said "the words" you asked for?"

"Yes Zack. I wish I could have been in there with you. It was doggie style, right?

"Oh yes it was. Best dog fight ever. Your Miss D has game."

To my shock and pleasure Zack reached over and started rubbing my hard on. I sighed and glanced at him.

"I like certain things. You owe me a favor, not a big one because of the rain shower thing, but a favor."

"I agree. I'm just throwing this suggestion out there off the top of my head, but how about you come over after work tonight and I give you a nice warm shower? I will scrub your back really good and wash all of the flour off of you. I will wash every inch of your body and make you cleaner than ever before. And you can look at me while I'm cleaning your body if you want to. I'll be right there close to you. You like certain things and I think I am one of those things. No pressure, no expectations, just a shower."

"It seems like there are a lot of detailed suggestions that come off the top of your pretty head. And they seem to be good ones, so I accept."

"I don't kiss, but in my mind, I am kissing you on the cheek."

High five.

Back to the shop for more of who knows what. Once inside I started texting Suzie.

"May I shower with Zack?"

"2 horny people in a shower? Hmmm"

"Shower only, I promise."

"Hands and mouth only?"

"I promise."

"Approved."

"Can I get a butt plug?"

"I will get one for you."

"Good night."

Sal started yelling "Has anyone seen Timmy? He always takes so long. We need to put a GPS on him."

"He's sitting in the parking lot Sal. It looks like he's wiping something up. He probably spilled his coffee in his lap again. I'll go check on him."

I grabbed a handful of napkins and went to his car. He didn't notice me approaching his car. I was able to peer into his window and I could see he had his hard on in his hand. OMG, he can't even jack himself properly. I knocked on the window and motioned to roll it down. He was very startled, but he rolled it down when he noticed it was me.

"What the hell Brie? You scared me."

"Relax Timmy. I told Sal you were out here wiping up your spilled coffee so go with that story. Now, move your hand and give me some room. I'll take care of your Lisa boner. Be quick."

I reached in and took control of the situation. I was going to go with the Lisa dirty talk as I stroked his dick, but he squirted before I could even say a complete word. I took no effort to control it so it went all over his pant legs. This boy has to learn how to control himself. Even Lisa wouldn't be happy about his quick releases.

"Geez, I didn't mean that quick. I barely touched it. Now remember, that is spilled coffee. Clean yourself and get inside."

"Thanks Brie. That makes two sexual encounters and I haven't seen you boobs yet."

"Timmy, for the last time, I jacked you off twice. Sexual encounters were something people did in the 1950's. You didn't ejaculate, I stroked the hot cum out of you. What the hell would you call it if I sucked your dick and swallowed all the cream your balls could produce? Clean up and go."

"Wait, I almost forgot. Lisa wanted me to give you her cell phone number."

"Did Lisa say anything else?"

"Something about how you were not exactly wrong. I was too stunned to listen to everything."

I'm feeling a little sorry for the girl who finds Timmy to be her soul mate. She has a lot of work to do.

End Pizza delivery with a twist 09