Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 18

Story Info
Date night with Ken and Naomi.
6.8k words
4.65
4.3k
2

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home and let out a huge deep breath. I need a hot bath to clean my body and clear my head. I think a glass of wine and a tub full of bath salts and will make me feel better. The Wednesday afternoon at Miss D's house was a little more than I bargained for. It's normal for me to fill the tub with very hot water and let it cool down for a few minutes. I like it hot. I know it's bad for my skin, but I don't do it very often. I ran the water and added the salts. I had a few minutes before the tub would fill and then another 15 minutes for it to cool down.

I poured a glass of wine and looked around for some candles. I couldn't find any candles so I'll use the kitchen light as some faint mood lighting. I slipped my wine on the front porch and had a cigarette while I waited for the water temperature to cool down. I was looking out my front window and seen Jake arriving home. Jake lives with his family across the street. Jake is one of those skater boys. I think he skate boards a lot as he always has it with him. I'm not in to the skater thing, but Jake may have some old safety equipment I could use as an outfit for the weekend. I have dark brown tights and light brown shorts that might look good with knee pads and elbow pads, as an outfit. I opened my front door and yelled at him.

"Hey Jake, do you have a minute?"

"Ah, yeah, who are you and where is Bryce?"

Oops, I forgot my neighbors know me as Bryce. At least he didn't recognize me. He started to walk across the street towards my Condo.

"Oh, well, I'm Brie. I'm a friend of Bryce's. He working a double at the store. Do you have a minute?"

"Yeah, are you his girlfriend? And how did you know my name?"

"Bryce has mentioned that you are one of his nicest neighbors. I'm not sure how to answer your first question. How about yes, no and maybe. Can we leave it at that?"

"Fair enough. What do you need Brie?"

"Well, I deliver Pizza's on the weekends and I like to dress in different themes whenever I can. I think I can create a skater girl themed outfit that would look cute with knee and elbow pads, but I don't have any."

"Skaters don't go for cute."

"I get that, but the theme can be cute. I'm sure some of the girls down at the Park are doing the same thing. Sporting fans do it all the time."

"Now that you mention it, there are some fans who seemed to be dressed for the event at the Skate Board Park every weekend."

"There are. And then they go home and put on their normal clothes."

"Fine. I do have many pairs of pads, so maybe we can work something out. When do you need them?"

"Whenever you have the time to look for them, but I would like to try it out this weekend. The fall night air is getting cooler and I'll have to wear a jacket soon."

"Any particular style or color?"

"I don't know anything about the style, but maybe not too many battle scars and not yellow. I don't have any tights and shorts that will go with yellow. Brown or black would go best with the tights I'm thinking about wearing."

"This must be your lucky day. I actually have a new set of brown pads that I won as a prize earlier this summer. The equipment they hand out as prizes isn't always the best. I didn't like the style so I never wore them. Wait there, I will go get them right now. My closet is full of pads."

"That would be great. Just come back up to the door. I'll be right here."

I'll have to go to the sporting goods store and pick up some fingerless gloves to complete the look or I can ask goth Suzie to lend me of hers.

"Hey Brie, do you want the fingerless gloves that came with them also? They all came together as one package."

"I'll love you forever Jake."

The best solution to a problem is when the problem solves itself. However, even though he received these items as free prizes, he may expect some cash for them. As long as the price is right, I'm in. He was on his way back over in just a few minutes with a clear plastic bag in his hand. As he approached the door, I opened it and implied that he should enter. He handed me the bag and smiled. I looked at the bag with delight. If I wasn't wearing a mask, he would see a big smile on my face.

"There is a really big smile on my face right now. These look perfect. What do I owe you Jake? The gloves may be a little big, but I'll make do."

"I don't want any money. They give away these prizes every week. Put the gloves on and get them soaking wet and wear them until they dry. They will dry as form fitted gloves."

"Thanks, I can do that. I can do that today."

"Do you know how to put pads on?"

"No, but do they just slip on?"

"Pretty much. Here let me help you with the elbow pads first."

He took my arm and slipped the pads over my long sleeve shirt and twisted them into place.

"Just make certain the hard plastic is on the back of your elbow. The knee pads are just the opposite. Make certain the hard shell is on the front of the knee cap."

I extended my right leg outwards and implied that he should show me how it's done. He took the hint and slowly pulled the pad up my calf and over my knee cap. He followed suit with the left leg. I wasn't sure what to think of his instructions on how to properly wear knee pads. I couldn't figure out why his hands had to be on my thighs to install knee pads. However, his hands felt nice and I have been blessed with nice thighs, so I let it go.

I bent my elbows and my knees to get the feel of these things. I liked them and I was going to like the look. I'll be a goth skater for Suzie this weekend at work.

"Jake, these are better than I expected. How much do you want for them? I would like to keep them."

"You can keep them. I have a lot of pads and I mean a lot. I won't miss these. They are meant for a beginner and don't offer a lot of real protection. I would never use them."

"Thank you. But I'll feel bad taking them for free. I mean, they are exactly what I was looking for."

"I'll tell you what, if you don't tell your boyfriend that I was feeling up your legs, we can call it even."

"Deal accepted. However, let me make sure the knee pads work."

I dropped to my knees right in front of my neighbor skater and started to pull his zipper down. Guys always try to react in a "what are you doing" mode, but they never really mean it. It's actually funny to watch a guy pretending to back off when he is really pushing his hard cock forward towards an open mouth. I fished his cock out and inserted it into my mouth and began to suck on him. He was neatly trimmed too, which I really liked, so I wrapped both my arms around his waist and pulled him in as far as possible. He wasn't very big, so he fit completely in my mouth. There was zero space between my lips and his body. I only backed off enough to actually suck him off. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he had his phone in his hand and I heard a few electronic clicks.

"Last picture skater boy."

I looked up at him with a mouthful of his cock and threw a 2 finger V over my eyes and posed. I heard the clicking sound and his he dropped his arm.

"Are you close Jake?"

"I'm getting there, but let me fuck you."

"I'm on my period. Use my mouth and blow your load in it. Be quick."

"Hold on tight Brie."

Skater boys have very strong core muscles. His thrusts were quite intense and measured. I think in his head he was envisioning one of his skate boards runs and was practicing his movements. It didn't hurt so I let the practice run continue until I felt his rear muscles tighten up. I knew what was next and Jake did not disappoint. Jake left me with quite a load of his skater boy juice. The taste was about the same as all of my other lovers, but his temperature was much higher. I mean it was very warm. He must have a fire down below.

"Damn Jake, that was hot."

"I agree, that was a hot blow job. Well worth the price of the pads."

LOL, we had different meanings of the word hot, but I wasn't saying anything. This might be a good moment to return one of his earlier questions.

"OK, now it's my turn to return your original question. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"It's safe to say that I'm dating a girl named Carla, but I don't refer to her as my girlfriend. However, Carla probably tells her friends that she is my girlfriend."

"Fair enough. And I'm not looking by the way. I just wanted to know."

"I hang out with Carla a lot around the Park, but only a little away from the Park. I am a free skater who has a safety tether. Oh, hey, what are you doing?"

"Sorry Jake, but I like the after effect of softness as much as I do when they are rock hard. I'll be quick, unless you can cum again."

"I don't I can right now Brie. I'd better go now. It was nice to meet you and enjoy your new pads. Remember to soak the gloves and wear them."

"I will Jake. And I want you know that it was a real turn on when you felt up my legs. That was nice. Are we even?"

"Even Like Steven. Are you going to make fun of my little dick?"

"Let's not use the word little. You fit perfectly in my mouth. Are you going to see Carla tonight?"

"My needs have been met for the day. Bye."

Alright, I was done with Jake, for now and he was done with me, for now. I have new equipment for a skater outfit and he has a big smile on his face. But, for tonight, I win because my bath water should be perfect right about now. Hey, wait a minute, he didn't even try to kiss me afterwards. Oh well, one less denial I had to deliver.

I locked the door and started to strip naked on my way to the bathroom. I slipped into a perfect bath and let out another resounding sigh. A skater boy, huh? Maybe. At the very least I will show him my outfit idea this weekend.

As I soaked in the tub, I dug deep into my brain to find my score card. I know it's in there and I haven't updated it for a while. As I was mentally trying to update my score, I started to doze off from the warm water. A buzzing sound from my phone brought me back to life. It was a text from Tim asking me if I was still awake.

"Yes, but I'm in the tub."

"Lisa is in my car."

"Seriously?"

"Can we use your couch?"

I was not happy about this, but I am responsible for the attraction between these two. So, just this once, but I am not giving up on my hot bath. I got out of my wonderful tub and dried off. I threw on a bath robe and went to the front door. Tim's headlights turned into my driveway at the same time I reached for the door. It didn't take them long to trot up to my door.

"Hi Brie. Thanks, I owe you big time."

"Yes, you do Tim, big time. Hi Lisa."

"Hi Brie. Did we catch you at a bad time?"

"Well, yes you did. I was taking a warm bath and I plan on going back to it. Come on in."

"Tim, why didn't you say something? Brie, I'm sorry. We can leave."

Tim wasn't hearing none of that. He ushered Lisa in and closed the front door.

"Be mad at me tomorrow, but not tonight. You wanted us to get together and here we are."

"You guys make sure you lock the door behind you when you're done. I'm going back to my bath. No messes on my carpet."

"I sucked him off while he was driving over here, so his is balls should be empty."

"Don't under estimate his ability to recover. He's a true young stud. Tim, there are condoms on the counter. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a warm bath waiting for me."

I went back to my nice warm bath and sank back down into its wonderful bliss. My mistake was not turning on the radio or the TV. Even though I closed the bathroom door, I could hear all their sex noise and it sounded like they weren't wasting any time. To my dismay, it sounded like I was missing out on something good. I should have laid back into my warm water, but I stood up and grabbed my bath robe. It would be easy for me to peek around the hallway corner and see what kind of action was taking place. I was surprised to see them both naked, on the couch, making out and jacking each off. I yelled out.

"Lisa, stop kissing him!"

"Sorry Brie. Were we being too loud?"

I managed to break up their make out session, but they didn't stop sexing each other. It was a little memorizing to watch. I wish I had brought my phone with me so I could record this. The scene before me would have been perfect for those sissy board posts.

"Do you want to join us Brie?"

"No Lisa, I just heard noises and wanted to make sure everything was alright."

Tim turned his head and looked my way.

"Drop your robe Brie and come over here. I want to show you how identical you and Lisa are."

"What does that mean Tim?"

"Your girly dicks are exactly the same. Come look."

I didn't drop my robe but I did enter the Living Room and walked up to them. I looked down at Lisa and agreed, in my mind, that Lisa and I were quite similar. Not too big, not too small and very smooth.

"Let me see you Brie. Open that robe. And oh, by the way, I like your Condo."

"Thanks, but I should leave you two alone. Tim, you're going to get in trouble with Sal for being gone so long."

"Zack is covering for me. I have a few more minutes."

"Lock the door when you leave. I'm going to bed."

Listen Brie, it was you who spent the entire summer trying to set us up, so this is on you."

"I'm not complaining. Just lock the door when you're done."

I turned off the lights and hid in the hallway corner. I continued to watch them. My eyes really perked up when Lisa dropped her head down to his lap. Damn, I need this on video.

"Brie, are you stroking yourself over there? Stop being a Peeping Tom and join us. I should have a limp dick for you in 2 or 3 minutes."

Tim's comment caused Lisa to stop sucking his dick and look at me.

"What the fuck is up with you and spent dicks Brie? And cute clothes? And Bra's? And match making?"

I didn't respond to any of her questions. The best I could do was to move in for a closer view. It didn't seem to bother Lisa as she went back down on Tim. I knelt beside them and used my hand to help stroke Tim's cock in and out her mouth, not that she needed any help. Lisa returned the favor by reaching down and gently fondled my tool.

"Are you going to cum in her mouth Tim? I think she will swallow for you. Is it about time?"

Tim let his feelings be known. He moaned and thrust his hips up off the couch.

"Deep throat her Tim. Put it deep down her throat, like you did to me."

I assumed he did. At least one of his powerful thrusts had to end up half way down her throat. I received confirmation when Lisa started to gag and choke. Lisa had to back off to catch her breath.

"Did you swallow that sissy?"

"You know I did sissy. And you were right about how good he tastes."

"Get dressed and get out of here before he loses his job."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Another day. I still have a warm bath and a soft bed waiting for me."

I went back to the bathroom and heard the front door shut and lock. I grabbed my phone and sent Suzie a text.

"Help with make up tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"8 pm at the shop."

"Ken?"

"At Naomi's request."

"OK. Have you seen Tim?"

"He's on his way to the shop."

"He was with you?"

"No, Lisa."

"Geez, is everyone gone gay?"

I finished my bath and literally fell into my bed and drifted off to sleep. I spent my entire day at the home improvement store thinking about tonight's adventure with Ken and Naomi. I would spend a few minutes thinking about how great it was going to be in bed with Ken and Naomi. And then my thoughts would change to how crappy it was going to be when Naomi would make me leave as soon as Ken was hard. I would be on the front porch alone while Naomi was taking it dirty. I may regret agreeing to this date, but I did agree, so it was on.

After my day job I ran a few errands and made my way back home. It's funny how I shop differently in Bryce mode than I do in Brie mode. I showered and prepared to get dressed for the evening. You may not remember, but Naomi agreed that I could wear a skirt shorter than I should and I have just the skirt. What I didn't think of was what was the shop crew going to think when I walked in to get my make up done by Suzie. This micro skirt does little to cover my cheeks and I am going bare legs tonight. Oh boy, here comes the office gossip. Whatever happens, it's time to go.

I arrived at the shop right on time. Being a little later in the evening means there are less folks around. I parked in my secluded spot and pulled my skirt down as far as possible. As I walked into the shop, I couldn't help but think of how bad of an idea this was. As I passed the service counters, I waved at everyone and headed to the table in the back, near the restrooms and took a seat. The chorus line threw out their hello's, whistles and cat calls as I glided past them. My seating position pointed my bare legs, my very visible bare legs, straight at the crew.

I was a little shocked when Suzie started to approach me with the new girl, Gloria, in tow. Suzie pushed 2 chairs around to surround me and they took their seats. Gloria looked a little confused, but she stayed the course. Then Suzie began barking out her instructions.

"Gloria, you work on Brie's lips and I'll take the eyes. Brie, I'm glad to see you decided to wear a choker tonight but that skirt is a little short."

"It's a hot date."

"Gloria, try not to learn too much from this one. Brie has become quite the slut lately."

"Shut it and get to work, thank you."

Then Sal broke the awkwardness.

"Suzie, I need your help with these salads."

Suzie told Gloria to keep working and headed to the service area. Gloria seemed to have good experience with applying lip gloss. Her strokes were like a fluid, soft and smooth.

"I know you have a dick."

"There are very few secrets in this Pizza shop."

"Does anyone ever touch you down there?"

"Not so much. I give much more than I receive. I have score card."

"Suzie has seen you and she says it's a nice one."

"I have heard that several times. Did she tell you all about me?"

"Everyone has said something about you. Most are pretty kind words, but everyone has something to say. Do you really flash your bra when you want your way?"

"It works every time."

"Do you think it would work for me? I would like to get off work by 10 pm tomorrow night. My boyfriend and I want to go to a party."

"Tell you what, you make my lips irresistible and I'll make sure you get off by 10 pm."

"I don't have much sex."

"Well, that was a little forward and very personal. Why would you say that to me?"

"Because I have lived a very sheltered life up to this point and I'm turning into stone. I'm trying to open up and from what I hear around here, you are a very open person."

"Let's see. You're 20. You might want worry about turning into stone if you can have this conversation when you're 30. How long have you and your boyfriend been together?"

"Just a few months. He is coming home from College this weekend and I want to spend as time with him as possible."

"A College boyfriend? You know he is surrounded by young College girls, right?"

"I know he may have another girl on campus and he's probably having sex with them, but there is nothing I can do about it."

"Have you guys had any sex at all or are you truly a stone statue?"

"I masturbate him once in a while."

"OK, at least that's something. But try this, stop masturbating him and jack him off. I mean pull his rod like it was the last moment on Earth. Make it exciting. Have you tried sucking him off? What's his name?"

"Chase. His family lives in the neighborhood across Main Street, a few streets down."

OMG, Chase? Dirty dog Chase? This is un-real. I was going to say something, but Suzie was on her way back to the table. At least she saved me from this conversation. Although, it was probably the same conversation I had a mere 4 months ago. They finished their work and gave me the once over. Thumbs up I suppose. Suzie stood from her chair and looked at both of us.

12