Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wearing a mask tonight?"

"I'll wear it into the bedroom, but it may have to come off after that. What do you think?"

"You'll be fine. Keep your bangs down. Good luck. Come on Gloria, time to get back to work."

As Gloria started to stand up, she reached under my short skirt and gave me a quick rub down.

"I knew you got hard from this. See. I'm not 100% stone. Good luck on your swingers date."

It was time for me to go. On my way out I stopped by Rick's Oven Work Station and scissored his leg in between mine and gyrated a bit. I made very certain that he felt my boner on his thigh as I dry humped him. I leaned towards his ear and whispered.

"Gloria would like to leave by 10 pm tomorrow night for a date. Is that OK Rick? Are you getting a wet spot Rick? Is my boner giving you a boner Rick? I know you can feel me humping your leg with my sissy boner Rick. Maybe Josh needs a smoke break in a few minutes. I would, but I need to go, I'm late."

Rick didn't move for a moment or two so he could absorb all of my sissy boner on his faggot thigh. After that he turned to Josh and Karen and announced that Gloria would be leaving early tomorrow night. Gloria looked at me and gave me her version of a thumbs up. I motioned for her to lift her shirt and show her bra to Suzie. She tried to do it, but absolutely failed. However, it was funnier as a failure than it would have been if she were successful. She lifted her shirt at a terrible angle and technically didn't even show one bra cup. Little Miss Goody Shoes has never flashed anyone before.

"Sal, do you have an order for the Buckner family?"

"Yeah, how did you know that?"

"They are my friends. We planned a simple get together for tonight. Here, I got the money. Good night everyone."

"Brie, I don't think Gary would approve of that skirt and those bare legs."

"He wouldn't Sal, but technically, I'm not working tonight. See you all later."

My attire is questionable, I have food and a date with a husband and wife. What can go wrong? Only one way to find out. Destination Ken's house.

Naomi met me at the door before I could knock. She must have been waiting by the front window. She let me in and closed the door. I could smell the cocktails on her breath. She motioned for me to place the food down and follow her down the hall. She was wearing a very see-through evening gown and had matching bra and panties on, just as she promised. I took the opportunity in the hallway to admire her hips. They are as perfect as I had imagined.

She stopped us short right in front of the bedroom door. I could tell she was nervous. So was I.

"Just breath Naomi. Take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be just fine."

"Naomi honey, are you talking to someone out there?"

"Just a minute Ken. I'll be right there. Do you want another drink?"

"Yeah, maybe one more honey, but only if you have another with me."

"OK Babe, I'll go mix a couple drinks for us."

That was Naomi's clue to send me in first, by myself, while she was in the kitchen mixing up the cocktails. Before she pushed me through the door, she pulled my skirt up. I don't know why she did that because it can't get any higher.

"Ken, while I'm mixing up the drinks, I thought that maybe Brie could keep you busy for a minute or two."

"Brie, what? Who? What's going on here?"

Naomi shoved me into the room and closed the door. Ken was in shock. He was also a little drunk.

"I'll be back soon honey. Enjoy."

This wasn't the best situation. Ken was needed to be cool for this to work. Instead, he's freaking out. All I could do was to approach Ken and show off my legs and butt cheeks in an attempt to settle him down. To my surprise, that seemed to be working. It only took drunk Ken a few moments to calm down and start groping. It only took another moment for him to pull me down onto the bed.

"Why are you here Brie?"

"Naomi and I worked this out. Don't be mad. You get the best of both with no repercussions. You are the stud here so don't blow it by getting upset."

"Well, what happens now?"

I didn't answer him. I lifted the covers and went down on his soft cock. I think this is the first time I had a limp dick before the sex. No matter, I had a job to do and I was going to do my part. Seeing how Ken was drunk, it took a few extra minutes for his equipment to respond. But, it did. There is no dick in the world that deny a reaction when a hot and wet mouth is wrapped around it.

"What is my wife going to think about you sucking my dick?"

"It's my job. She gets you drunk, I suck you hard and you pound her like you do after every time you see me. Any other questions or can I get back to work?"

"I'm not sure about all of this."

"Well, your cock says otherwise. And isn't it true that you fuck your wife silly after we are together?"

"Did she figure that out?"

"She did. She's a smart lady who wants to keep her marriage intact. She wants you to be happy and keep her sexed up. Sometimes you have to make a deal with the devil."

"OK you two, fair warning, I'm coming in."

My position meant that Naomi would see more of me than most have ever seen. I was on her bed, hovering over her husband's crotch on my hands and knees. In this position, it was like I wasn't wearing anything around my waist. I'm not sure what Ken was doing, but I was sucking his dick like never before. After all, he was my first adult sex partner.

"Oh, I see Brie is hard at work. How are you feeling honey? You're not going to cum, are you? Brie, remember our deal."

"It's all good Miss Naomi. I promised you a hard cock and there it is. It actually seems a little bigger tonight. Come on over and climb aboard. Don't be shy."

"Well, you know how I feel about you seeing me naked. I want Ken to fuck me like cheap meat, but I don't want to upset him by parading around naked in front of you."

"I will honor our agreement, but if there is a next time, I may want to alter the arrangements."

"Thank you, Brie. I left you a tip on the table. You may go now."

"Good night Naomi. Good night Ken. Make you sure hammer her good, like you want to hammer me, but can't"

I hated to leave, but I did make an agreement. The only way to maintain credibility is to honor my commitment. Naomi's tip almost made up for my disappointment. Maybe I can sneak a quick peek through the door before I leave. I didn't fully close it when I exited the room on purpose. I snuck down the hallway and discovered that Naomi is smarter than I thought. She must have door the door when I left. Oh well, my work here is done. Time to go. I think I will head back to the Pizza shop for a few minutes. I mean, I dressed to the slutty nines and have no where else to go. Of course, I parked in my dark spot and noticed that the back door was propped open, like someone was taking a smoke break. Then I noticed Rick's van on the other side of the door. It seemed to be moving. I smiled and went inside. I headed straight to Suzie.

"That was a big disappointment."

"For you or for her?"

"For me, she is probably still getting her dick."

"Sorry to hear that Brie, but you knew the risks going in."

"I know. It's almost 10 pm, is Gloria about to get off work?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Yeah, why do you want to know?"

It was Gloria. She over heard me talking to Suzie.

"Oh nothing. I was wondering if you could touch up my eye make-up."

"They look fine. What's up?"

"I want two black tear drops on the sides. I have my make up kit in my car."

"Well, I'll tell you what. I'll give you tear drops if you give me a ride home."

"I'll be waiting for you in my car. Do you know where I park?"

"I think everyone in Middleton knows where you park LOL."

"Funny."

I whipped out the back door and tried to open one of the van's door. To my surprise, the side door opened. Not to my surprise, there was Rick screwing Josh from the rear. I never noticed before, but a faggot cock really swings during sex in this position. It was a like flag in a wind storm.

"Geez Rick, you should a least lock the doors. Josh, how do you stay soft during faggot sex?"

Neither of them answered me so I just shut the door and headed to my car. Before I could take a seat, there was Gloria coming out of the back door and walking my way. She turned to look at Rick's van and gave it a puzzled look. I yelled at her.

"If the van's a rocking, don't bother knocking, is what they say. Come on and get in."

She took a seat on the passenger side and I handed her the make up kit. I turned on the interior light and positioned my face so she could paint the tear drops.

"This is kind of goth, you know."

"I know, I go goth every now and then. Just two small ones please."

"OK, keep still. So, it didn't go so well tonight?"

"It went exactly to plan, but I was hoping for more."

"Is this what they call blue balls? Do sissies get blue balls?"

"Don't call me a sissy. I am a happy cross dresser. But, yes, I think this is what they call blue balls."

"There. Two black tear drops for the scorned girl. Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes, but I should get you home. Which way are we going?"

"Riverside Street. Do you know where that is?"

"I'll have you home in 12 minutes."

"You know that I can see you, right? That skirt hides nothing."

"I had an opportunity to dress in any manner I wanted to without judgement tonight. I took advantage of the moment. What I don't want to do is take advantage of you."

"But you want to cum, right? Isn't that something you don't get to do very often? And maybe I need some practice, so I don't turn to stone before the weekend. Plus, it sounds like everyone wants Brie, but everyone rolls over and goes to sleep after they are done with Brie."

"Story of my sissy life."

"Did you just refer to yourself as a sissy?"

"It's just a phrase Gloria. Do I turn left or right at the stop sign?"

"Turn right. Your eyes got big when I mentioned my boy friends name. Do you know Chase?"

"There must be more than one Chase in Middleton."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No, but I did suck his dick a couple of times. I'm totally over him and have moved on. It was before you met him."

"My apartment is right up there. Pull over just past the light pole and park. So, what was going on in that van? Was Suzie or Karen fucking someone?"

"Not, not them. It was a trickle-down effect based on your need to get off early tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"You needed to get off early, so you gave me a quick rub and a boner. I took my boner and dry humped Rick with it and gave him a boner. Josh, who doesn't smoke, took a smoke break and took care of Rick's boner. It starts here and it ends there. It trickled down."

"That's a lot of boners just for the new girl."

"There are always a lot of boners in that shop. It's as much of a porn shop as it is a Pizza shop."

"OK, well thanks for doing that for me. So, I think I want to put you in my mouth right now. Is that OK? I could use some practice and I don't think you will judge me as a rookie cock sucker."

"I don't like saying this, but yes, I need some relief. Do you want to take my skirt off?"

"No need for that. It's right there."

She was right. If I wear this skirt again, I will need to wear a leotard or something. I wonder if I have been exposed all night? I know my ass was, but what about my front? That's when I felt Gloria pulling me out of my panties for full exposure. Her hands told me she had held a hard cock before so I guess she has hand job experience. Let's see how she does with her mouth.

"So, before I start will you tell something?"

"What do you need to know?"

"Are you done with girls and pussy or is this just a phase?"

"I'm not done with girls yet. I just haven't been with one for a while. I like cross dressing and I think I can pull it off for another couple of years, maybe."

"Fair enough. Can I ask one more question?"

"Go ahead."

"It seems like everyone at the shop wants to fuck you or something. Does that mean they haven't?"

"Gloria, that is a long story. I did let Zack fuck me a few weeks ago and a few others have received blow jobs. More so to get my way than romance. However, I may responsible for a few of the hook ups in the shop."

"Like Rick and Josh?"

"Yes. And Zack and Karen and Zack and Suzie and Tim and Lisa and so on."

"Lisa, who is Lisa?"

"A regular customer."

"So, Zack has fucked three people in the shop?"

"And a few of my regulars. I use Zack as much as he uses me. He does get a lot of sex though."

"And he is a Baby Daddy?"

"Maybe three Baby Daddy, maybe four. Steer clear of him for now."

Those were the last word spoken. Gloria leaned across the front seat and lowered her head down towards my aching rod. She put it in my mouth and began sucking me like she had been doing this for years. No way little miss goody two shoes is what she says she is. And based on my condition, it didn't take long for me let her know I was about to explode. She clamped down even harder and held on for the ride. I gave her all I could and she never flinched. She swallowed and raised her head and smiled at me.

"Was I good Brie?"

"Yes, too good to be your first time. What's your real story?"

"I'll tell you the truth another day. Do you promise that you and Chase are over with?"

"Yes Gloria, we had a moment and the moment is gone."

"We'll talk another day. I should get inside now before my neighbors start looking out their windows. Do you want my panties as a trophy? They are quite wet and juicy."

She was already pulling her slacks down before I could answer. After that she removed her panties and placed them in my face.

"Brie, I know it's only been a few days, but I think you might be marriage material, as soon as you get over this sissy phase. Here, smell me and dream about my pussy tonight. It's almost brand new. It's hardly been used and you can have it. I wasn't planning on fucking Chase this weekend anyway."

"Cross dressing phase please."

"Whatever. I just sucked your dick and you just came in my mouth, so I know you're interested. I'll see you tomorrow night and thanks again for getting me out of work early. Oh, by the way, we should trade phone numbers tomorrow. Good night and thanks for the ride."

She was out the door and ran to her door almost naked. She didn't put her slacks back on. She just wrapped them around her waist and took off. There is much more about this girl than anyone knows.

I was left wondering what the hell just happened here? No time to dwell on it. At least someone let me empty my balls and I got a trophy to boot. If I met her 2 years ago, I may never have gotten into cross dressing. Anyway, I'm sexually content for the moment and I have some new eye paint. I should show her work to Suzie before I go home. The shop is right on the way home. Tomorrow is Friday and I don't have to work at my day job on Friday's. I can spend the entire day working on my weekend skater outfit.

End Pizza with a twist 18

12