Pizza Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour, when it was pretty loud, I leaned forward to get closer to her ear to comment on the music that was playing. I put my hand on her thigh as I leaned forward, half to balance myself and half just to touch her. I thought I heard Amanda gasp, and I was afraid I had touched her a little too high on her thigh. But before I could react, she put her hand on top of mine to hold it in place. I smiled and moved my thumb, which was touching her inner thigh, in small circles.

"This place is getting kinda' loud," Amanda shouted after a while. "Wanna come back to my place where it's quieter?"

I nodded. Hopefully the dirty thoughts running through my head weren't too obvious. I settled our check, and we headed out. She again gave me directions as I drove, and it didn't take long to get to her place.

Her apartment had a decent-size kitchen to the left when you first walked in. The sink faced the fairly large living room / dining room, and there was a higher counter above the sink with three stools on the other side. To the right I saw a bedroom and a bathroom. The place had very high concrete ceilings with exposed heating and air conditioning vents. The large windows in the living room looked out onto a busy road.

Amanda walked into the living room, and I followed her. She stopped, turned, and put her hands around my shoulders. I instinctively put my hands around her waist.

"This is better than the bar, right? It's quieter here." she said.

I smiled.

"Yes, much quitter," I said.

"And more private," she said, as she pulled my head down to hers and placed a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.

"Mm hmm. Much more private," I said, as I kissed her again. She opened her mouth and our tongues touched for a second. I moved my hands to her butt and pulled her tighter against me. I'm sure she felt my rapidly growing dick.

She pulled her head away, leaving her pelvis smashed against mine.

"But you never answered my question," she said, followed by another short, tender kiss.

I gave her a confused look.

"Question?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said. One more kiss, this one with more tongue and lasting a little longer. Wow, she was a great kisser.

"At the restaurant," short kiss, "you said," short kiss, "you came to see more of the pizza girl." I smiled.

"And I asked you how much of her you wanted to see, but you didn't answer."

Amanda just stared at me with a sexy smile.

"Oh, didn't I?" I asked as I went in for another kiss.

After a longer kiss, Amanda pulled away again.

"Nope," she said, "you didn't."

I moved my right hand back to her waist, and I started sliding it up her side. At the same time, I put my face close to hers. And in a quiet voice, I said, "all of her."

As soon as I said it, I put my lips on hers and my hand on her breast. Amanda gasped for just a second and then started kissing me hard. As I caressed her breast, she started grinding herself against my hard dick.

We continued like this for a while, passionately kissing while I softly squeezed her breast and her ass while she continued rubbing herself against me. Besides the wet kissing sounds, we were both moaning and groaning.

Suddenly, Amanda pushed me away, crossed her arms, and pulled off her top. I only had a quick peek of her in her bra, where I could see the dark circles of her areolas, before she moved in and started kissing me again. I returned my hand to her breast, now covered only by her thin bra. Jesus, I was excited!

As we continued kissing, I could feel her hard nipple pushing against my hand. I gently pinched it between my thumb and index finger, and Amanda let out a loud moan. Then she pulled her head away from me and turned around.

"Take it off," she whispered.

I pulled her hair to one side and kissed her neck. Then, I kissed both shoulders, followed by her upper back. Just as I was about to unhook her bra, which I knew is what she wanted, I reached down and unzipped her skirt, pushing it to the floor. Amanda seemed surprised, but she didn't object. Then I unhooked her bra, but I didn't push it off her shoulders.

Amanda turned around and looked at me, holding her bra in place with her hands on her breasts. My hands were on her waist, and I quickly glanced down at her red panties before returning my stare to her eyes. She had a devious look in her eyes as she finally pulled her bra off her breasts, dropping it to the floor.

"Oh, god, Amanda, you are beautiful!" I said as she smiled at me.

Her breasts were incredible. Their smaller size, combined with her age, meant here was no sag whatsoever. Her areolas were brown in color, about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were not long but pointing straight forward.

I leaned in to kiss her again as I brought my right hand back to her breast. The minute I touched her bare skin, we both moaned. I gently pinched her nipple like I had before, and she reacted by thrusting her hips into me and flicking her tongue harder against mine. I loved kissing her, but I forced myself to pull away so I could place my mouth on her other nipple. When I took it in my mouth and flicked my tongue over it while simultaneously gently pinching her other nipple with my fingers, Amanda let out the sweetest whine. She put her hand on the back of my head, holding my mouth against her breast.

"Jesus, Tyler, I am so fucking wet!" she whispered. "I want you so badly".

I smiled to myself. I wanted Amanda, too. Real badly. But not yet. There was still much left to do before that.

"Yeah?" I said, pulling my other hand off her ass and slipping it into her panties. "I get you wet?"

Before she could answer, I slid my hand down over her mound through some short hair, causing her to gasp. I extended my middle finger and slid it between her wet lips, causing a louder moan. When I shoved my finger into her wet, slippery pussy, she again cried out.

"FUCK!"

I pumped my finger in and out while I was still caressing one breast while pinching her nipple between my extended fingers and stimulating her other nipple with my tongue. Amanda was breathing very heavily and was pumping her pelvis against my finger faster and faster. I pulled my well-lubricated finger out of her pussy and immediately started rubbing It over her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't Stop!" she said in a loud whisper as if she didn't have enough strength to find her voice.

I continued touching her and rubbing her and stimulating her in exactly the same way until she finally softly cried out.

"Oh God!"

Her pelvis pushed against my finger over and over. She didn't cry out loudly; she just kept gasping over and over as her orgasm seemed to completely take over her body. Her head jerked back a bit with each spasm and each gasp. Her hands pulled my head against her breast in the same rhythm as each of her spasms. She kept this up for half a minute, and I couldn't help but smile - even with her nipple in my mouth!

As soon as she stopped, I removed my hands from her clit and her breast while also removing my mouth from her nipple. I wrapped my arms tightly around her shoulders and pulled her into me. She silently laid her head on my chest as she recovered her breath.

I was very content to hold her beautiful, mostly naked body against mine for as long as she wanted. Just touching her was a turn-on, and I was really happy knowing I made her feel good.

After a couple of minutes, Amanda pulled her head away, looked up at me, and smiled. I smiled back, and she stood on her tiptoes to give me a short kiss.

"That was VERY nice," she said quietly. "I want more."

She pulled away from me as she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Take off your clothes," she said as she opened the bed. "I need you."

I quickly pulled off all my clothes except my boxer-briefs. Before I removed my pants, I pulled a condom out of the pocket and laid it on the nightstand. We were both naked except for our underwear, but I knew I was getting the better view; I really loved her body. As I pulled Amanda against me for a hug, she rubbed my dick through my underwear, which reacted as expected.

"You forgot to take these off," she said.

"I was saving that for you. I thought I would look b-e-t-t-e-r," I said, dragging out the word, "if you were helping me take them off."

Amanda giggled as she continued stroking my dick, which was not quite hard.

"Oh, I think you'll look just fine," she said.

She knelt down, gripped the waistband, and pulled my underwear to the floor.

"Uh huh, just as I suspected. You look just fine," she said, giving my dick a couple of strokes. I sucked in air when she tickled my balls and then stood up.

"Lie on the bed, Amanda."

After she did as requested, I positioned myself between her legs, supporting myself on my arms. We shared a short, passionate, loud kiss before I moved down her body to kiss all around her breast before I took her nipple into my mouth. Amanda had her eyes closed and her hands on my back as she softly cooed. After finishing one breast, I repeated the kissing on her other breast. Eventually, I moved lower and kissed down her stomach to the top of her panties. I sat up on my knees and slowly pulled her panties down.

When her two-inch wide, black landing strip came into view, I groaned. I knelt forward and kissed it from top to bottom. I continued pulling her underwear down until her shaved, wet lips appeared, and I groaned again. Her inner lips were a little darker than the rest of her skin, making for a beautiful contrast. They were open and begging for attention.

I moved out from between her legs so she could put her legs together as I pulled the panties completely off. Then I pushed her legs open again and got in between. I bent over and again kissed down her landing strip. When I reached the end of the hair, I licked straight up between her lips, from her pussy to her clit, causing her to whimper. When I did it a second and then a third time, she grabbed my head.

"No, don't," she said.

"I want to."

"But I can't...." She paused for a bit. "But I can't pay you back. I don't like to do that."

I pulled myself up again and supported myself on my arms.

"I'm not doing this so you'll do something to me. I WANT to do this. I'm going to enjoy this as much as I hope you do. Please, Amanda."

She looked at me for a second before she grabbed my head pulled it down to give me a very passionate kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, I looked at her.

"You sure?" she asked. "You don't have to."

"Oh my god, Amanda. I want to more than you can imagine."

She nodded. I again kissed her before repeating the slow move down her body, kissing her breasts, sucking on her nipple, kissing her stomach, and kissing down her landing strip. My next lick went straight for her clit. Amanda let out a soft cry, and I repeated this two more times. I moved lower on the bed and placed her legs over my shoulders. I was as excited as I had ever been, having my face in front of her pussy and looking up at her perfect breasts. I gently pulled her lips apart with my thumbs and stuck my tongue into her pussy.

"FUCK!" Amanda cried out, causing me to smile. I stuck my tongue in and out a bunch more times before slowly licking from her pussy to her clit. Amanda tasted and smelled wonderful; I was in heaven. I would have been happy to do this all day long.

After licking between her lips a few times, I returned to tongue-fuck her for a bit. Then I licked up and concentrated on her clit, gently circling my tongue around it a couple of times before licking directly on it twice. Amanda thrust forward when I did that, so I repeated it. Circle... circle...circle...directly lick her clit. I continued this for a couple of minutes, building up speed as I circled her clit more quickly and then spent more time directly flicking my tongue over her clit. Amanda was thrusting her pelvis more and more into my face, and I was pretty sure she was getting close. When I reached up with one hand to cup her breast, she let out a sweet moan. But when I pinched her nipple, her soft, regular moans sounded desperate.

After another minute, Amanda softly cried, " Close. Close. Yes. Yes. YES!", with her last utterance signaling the beginning of her orgasm.

She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me against her vulva hard as she continued to thrust her pelvis. I continued licking her clit and pinching her nipple as she kept gasping for air with each contraction. There were no screams, but it was clear Amanda was experiencing extreme pleasure. After more than half a minute, she finally just collapsed on the bed. She released her death grip on my head, and I immediately pulled my tongue and hand away from her.

As gently as possible, I lifted her legs off my shoulders and placed them softly on the bed. I crawled up next to Amanda and snaked my hand under her body.

"Roll on top," I whispered as I pulled her on top of me. She neither offered resistance nor helped much; she was too exhausted. She rested on top of me with her eyes closed, possibly even dozing off for a minute or two. Having her naked body against my naked body was even better than before. I probably shouldn't have, because I didn't want to disturb her, but I slipped one of my hands onto her butt. I didn't squeeze, but I enjoyed having it there.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head off my shoulder, looked at me, and smiled.

"I think you were wrong," she said.

"Huh?"

"There is NO WAY you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I laughed out loud, causing her to bounce on my body. I squeezed her butt.

"I'm glad you liked it, but I did, too. A lot!"

She scooched her body up and gave me a short, but hot, kiss.

"You know what else I think we'd both like?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

Before I could even answer, she whispered, "Fuck me, Tyler. I need you inside me."

I squeezed her butt again as I pulled her head down to begin a wet, tongue-fighting kiss. Amanda was grinding herself against me, quickly getting me hard. I rolled her off of me and quickly put my mouth on her nipple and my hand on her vulva, gently tapping my middle finger between her lips. As I kissed and teased her nipple, I could feel her getting wetter. After a minute, when I thought she was wet enough, I slipped my finger into her pussy. She softly groaned. I pinched her nipple gently between my lips as I slowly pumped my finger in and out. Her soft whines let me know I was hitting some good spots.

I pulled my wet finger out of her and rubbed her own juices over her other nipple before I pinched it between my thumb and middle finger. Amanda thrust her chest forward and whimpered, so I pinched a little harder. I released her nipple and used the back of my fingers to slowly stroke down her stomach and over her pubic mound. I flipped my hand over to rub up and down her landing strip a few times, applying just a little pressure. Then I slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she cried softly as she pushed her pelvis into my fingers, trying to fuck them by herself.

"Fuck me, Tyler. NOW! PLEASE!"

I grabbed the condom I had left on her nightstand and quickly ripped it open and put it on. As soon as I finished, Amanda surprised me by sitting up and pushing me down onto the bed. She then straddled me, grabbed my dick, and lowered herself onto me.

"Oh, god, Amanda!"

I don't know what was more exciting - the feeling of her pussy squeezing my dick, the vision of her perfect tits and landing strip, or just the realization that I was finally fucking this girl I had been fantasizing about for weeks.

My hands had instinctively gone to Amanda's hips when her pussy sucked up my entire dick, and I held them there, lifting gently the first two times she lifted herself up and down. But I quickly took advantage of the position to place both hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them each time she went up and down. I was fighting with myself, with my eyes naturally closing to enjoy the intense pleasure but my brain forcing them open so I could look at her body. Watching my dick disappear into her as her dark pubic hair accentuated the up-and-down movement was incredible.

Amanda seemed to be in a zone herself. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and the expression on her face could only be described as euphoric. I thought she was enjoying this as much as I was - at least, I certainly hoped so.

After a few minutes of this overwhelming feeling, I wanted to slow down a bit so I didn't come too quickly. Although I hated releasing her tits, I moved both hands onto her butt.

"Lean forward," I whispered.

When she moved her hands to my chest to support herself and leaned forward, I started pulling her butt toward my stomach and pulling it back, trying to provide stimulation to her clit while reducing some of the stimulation on my dick. I was pretty sure I was hitting the right spot when Amanda cried out.

"FUCK!" she yelled louder than any sound she had made since we walked into her apartment.

I loved watching her face twist in contortions of ecstasy while I could still watch her tits bounce ever so slightly with each jerk of her pelvis. And although this position had the desired effect of slowing down my orgasm, it was still very stimulating. But after a few minutes like this, my body was begging for more. As much as I hated being selfish, I simply couldn't help myself. Without warning, I rolled to the side and kept rolling until I was on top of Amanda, holding myself up on my arms. And unlike the much-more-gymnastic-like moves I've often read about, my dick did not stay in Amanda's pussy.

And although the sudden roll might have surprised Amanda, she quickly recovered, grabbed my dick, and pushed the head into her needy pussy. I pushed slowly, but firmly, until our pelvises touched, and a small groan escaped my mouth. I immediately pulled back as far as possible, and again drove all the way in. This was just what I needed - feeling her pussy grip my cockhead as it travelled her length. Fuck, it felt fantastic!

Amanda wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me into her with each stroke. After a couple of minutes, I felt that I had no control over my body as I started thrusting faster and faster. When I looked down, the sight of my dick driving into Amanda was better than any fantasy I had. We were each quietly whimpering and grunting with each stroke, and the tension throughout my body was building beyond the "emergency" limit. I wanted this feeling to last forever, but I knew I couldn't keep it up.

Amanda was pulling me down and thrusting up against me harder and harder, so I assumed she felt the same need as I did. She started rubbing her clit really quickly, and my body would press against her hand with each downstroke. After another minute, I knew I couldn't take any more. I felt the inevitable was just about to begin when Amanda softly cried, "Oh, fuck!"

She thrust her hips up and her pussy squeezed hard around my dick just as I exploded with the biggest release I've ever felt. I hoped to god Amanda was feeling great, but all my brain could understand was the intense wave of pleasure that coursed through my entire body with each pulse of my dick. I could feel Amanda's contractions continuing to apply the most glorious pleasure to my convulsing member as I came over and over and over.

Even after I was totally drained, I felt Amanda continuing to squeeze my thrust into me. I stroked in and out as much as I could as I started to soften, hoping the head of my dick would continue to supply her with stimulation. Long after I had finished, Amanda pulled me in with her legs one last time as she wrapped her arms around my back. I lay on my forearms above her, resting my head next to hers. We were both gasping for air.

Before recovering fully but at least having some oxygen return to my brain, I held the condom as I rolled off Amanda. I removed it, tied it, and dropped it on the floor. Then I immediately pulled Amanda on top of me; I couldn't bear not to feel her body against mine. We lay there without moving for ten minutes.