Pizza Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Amanda lifted her head off my chest.

"I really don't want to move, but I gotta pee," she said. "Don't go anywhere."

I chuckled as she crawled off me and disappeared through the bedroom door. I took the opportunity to grab some tissues and wipe my dick before she returned.

When she walked back through the door, I was just as excited at looking at her naked body as I was when I got my first look. I couldn't help but smile.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"The hell with tonight," I said. "I'm NEVER leaving!"

Amanda laughed as she crawled back on top of me. I wrapped my hands around her, again sliding one hand over her ass and holding it there. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Tyler, that was..." she paused and didn't finish her sentence.

"I hope you weren't about to say terrible," I said.

Amanda started laughing, causing her entire body to bounce on mine.

"Hmm. Let me see. Terrible? No, I don't think that's EXACTLY how I would have described it."

"Were you going to say, 'not the worst I've ever had'?"

Again, she started laughing. I squeezed her butt as her body jiggled against me.

"Would you believe me if I told you that was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life?" she asked.

I smiled.

"I'd LIKE to believe you," I said. "I know that's how I feel. Should I believe you?"

She kissed my shoulder and laid her head back down.

"Yes, you should. Now stop talking and let me enjoy this feeling as I fall asleep with you."

I closed my eyes and quickly drifted off. When I awoke, it was 7:30 a.m., and we were both in the exact same position we were in when we fell asleep. I had to pee, so I gently rolled Amanda off my body. I heard her say "mmm", but she never woke up. I peed and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash I found.

When I came back from the bathroom, she was lying on her back with her hands under her head and her elbows pointing out. Her legs were straight and slightly separated. I couldn't have posed her any better if I tried. I quietly lay next to her, propping my head up on my bent arm so I could admire her goddess-worthy body. I think I had a smile on my face for 30 minutes straight.

Suddenly Amanda's eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and smiled. When she saw my head propped up, a confused look came over her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Admiring your body," I answered directly.

"Yeah," she asked teasingly. "You like this little body?"

"Amanda, I LOVE your little body. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"I doubt that," she said. "You know, you don't have to suck up to me to get in my pants. You already did that, remember? And I plan to do it again."

"I'm glad we're going to do it again, but I'm just telling you the truth. Most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah?" she said again. "I thought guys like girls with big tits, not small ones like mine."

"You're right that SOME guys like that. But not THIS guy. Your tits are perfect," I said with a smile.

"Yeah? I thought most guys like girls that are shaved bald."

"You're right that SOME guys like that. But not THIS guy," I repeated. "If I had to describe a fantasy girl, she'd have a landing strip just like yours."

"Yeah? Well, I KNOW most guys would be pissed if they didn't get a blowjob - especially after they went down on a girl."

"You might be right about SOME guys. But I LOVED going down on you. I wouldn't change a thing about what we did."

"Well, I guess I'm lucky I found you," she said.

"Yeah?" I said, trying to imitate her intonation. She chuckled. "I was thinking I was lucky I found you."

"And why's that?" she said.

"You mean besides the fact that I think you have the most perfect body I've ever seen and you gave me the most pleasure I've ever had in my life?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, "besides that."

"Well, I thought some girls only want a guy with a seven inch dick."

Amanda chuckled.

"You're right that SOME girls do, but not THIS girl," she said, mocking my earlier replies. Then she looked at me seriously as she continued. "I prefer an eight inch dick."

I dropped my head off my arm and onto the bed, whining, "Oh god."

Amanda started laughing as she moved her hand over my dick and started rubbing it.

"But this guy will do. Actually, he already did. Quite well, in fact."

She continued rubbing my dick, and it didn't take long until it was fully hard. Amanda leaned over me and started kissing me. I managed to get a hand on her breast and started gently squeezing it. It didn't take long until we were both breathing heavily. Having learned what she liked, I started pinching her nipple. Her soft mews let me know it was having the intended effect.

I rolled her onto her back and moved my hand from her breast to her landing strip, giving a few rubs. I ran my middle finger between her lips and was pleased to find she was already wet. When I put my finger in her, she let out a sweet moan. I moved my finger in and out several times, and she was wet enough that you could hear a sloshing sound. I started tapping on her G-spot, and she grabbed my hand - holding it in place, not pulling it out - as she cried out. I stuck out my thumb and slowly rubbed it over her clit.

"Fuck me, Tyler. Please."

I started to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Condom."

"Nightstand drawer!" she said with urgency.

I opened the drawer, grabbed a condom, and quickly put it on. I crawled between her legs and put my mouth on her breast. I kissed her nipple then flicked my tongue over it, causing Amanda to thrust her pelvis. I straightened up on my knees and rolled both of her legs back toward her head, lifting her pussy. She grabbed her knees to hold her legs, and I wrapped my hands around her hips to pull her into me. I grabbed my dick and put it into her. Her lubrication was just enough to let the head of my dick slide in while applying intense pressure- and pleasure - to both of us as it pushed against the walls of her pussy. We both let out satisfying groans.

I quickly started pumping my dick in and out. Even after everything we did the night before, I was still amazed that I was lucky enough to be fucking this woman I had fantasized about. Each time my dick pushed into her, the pleasure ratcheted up a notch. After only four or five minutes, I was at the top of the mountain, almost ready to go over the edge. I thought about pulling out and changing positions to calm myself down, but, instead, I decided to just enjoy the ride and go for it. Even though Amanda seemed like she was close, too, I wanted to make sure I didn't leave her behind. From this position, on my knees, I was able to lick two fingers and rub them over her clit. As soon as I touched her, she let out a soft cry. And a minute later, we both started grunting as our orgasms hit.

I grunted and pushed into Amanda with each spurt from my dick. Amanda thrust her pelvis, squeezed my dick, and whimpered with each of her own contractions. Each time her pussy squeezed me, I shot another load; our timing was perfect.

Although my eyes involuntarily closed when I was coming, I managed to continue stroking her clit. As soon as my orgasm ended, I opened my eyes to see the beautiful picture of Amanda's scrunched-up orgasm face, and I loved knowing I was the cause of it. For the next twenty seconds, I ogled her body and continued rubbing her to extend her orgasm as long as possible. I know I had a smile on my face as I watched her.

When she finished, she released her knees, and they plopped down onto the bed. I pulled my softening dick out of her as I leaned forward and straightened my legs, holding my weight on my bent arms but making contact with her torso. I gave her a closed mouth kiss on the lips, but she seemed too exhausted to do more than give a short pucker. We lay together in quiet bliss.

I was awakened by Amanda tapping my back and saying, "Hello? Anyone there?"

I laughed as I lifted my head and looked at her smiling face. We exchanged a soft kiss.

"I gotta go clean up," she said as she gently pushed me off.

I rolled to the side, remembering to grab the condom that was barely still on my dick. Amanda got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I lay there by myself as I heard the toilet flush and then the shower start. I thought about going to join her but decided she would have invited me if she wanted company. Eventually she came out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I thought maybe you were going to come join me," she said.

"I wanted to, but I thought maybe you wanted some alone time. Since you didn't ask me, I didn't want to invade your space."

Amanda laughed.

"You've already invaded ALL of my spaces. Well, ALMOST all of them," she said, laughing again. "But thanks for being considerate."

"Okay if I take a quick shower?" I asked.

"Of course. I put a clean towel on the rack for you."

"Thanks."

I took a quick shower and came out with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Would you like to get some breakfast, or do you want to be by yourself?" I asked.

"I'd love to go out to breakfast," she said with a very big smile.

I walked over and hugged her, our towels preventing any skin-to-skin contact.

We each started getting dressed in silence. When I was putting my shoes on, Amanda asked, "Did you say your parents will be back Monday night in time for dinner?"

"Yeah. Will that be awkward?"

"No, of course not," she said. "I just can't wait to tell them how many times you made me come."

Just as my mind was about to explode, the room was filled with her infectious laughter.