Pizza Girl Earns Her Tip

Story Info
18 year old Pizza delivery girl gets forcefully fucked.
2k words
4.02
75.3k
64
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raspbetty
Raspbetty
20 Followers

"Shh! Don't wake her" I hear my mother whisper quietly to my younger sister, as she snuck in.

I rubbed my eyes letting out a slight groan as she opened the blinds.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled as she placed the cake and card on my lap. A hundred dollars fell out as I opened the card, which was a lot of money for mum. She was barely making enough to keep as fed.

"Happy 18th Birthday Princess, Love Mum & Suzie" the card read. I hated when she called me Princess.. well ever since dad died.

"Thanks Mum" I said, faking a smile the best I could. I mean it's not that I wasn't happy, birthdays were never my thing.

"So? Any plans today? Suzie asks eagerly.

"Nothing until work at 6, why?" I replied.

"Great! Let's do something then!" Suzie cheered, skipping out of my room to get ready.

Sweet Suzie dad used to call her, being 4 years younger than me, we never really hung out much growing up so I knew this meant a lot to her.

I slipped on some casual jeans and top, pulled my hair back in to a loose bun. I didn't usually put much effort into how I looked, not that it mattered really, nobody ever seemed to notice.

It was already 5pm by the time Suzie and I returned home from shopping.

"Shit, I've got to get ready for work!" I lied as I slammed the bathroom door shut, I didn't need to leave until at least 5:45pm, we lived only 5 mins away. I let out a silent sigh, "Finally some alone time" I thought to myself, looking into the mirror.

I turned the shower on and tried to find the perfect temperature, I stripped off slower than normal, really taking time to look at my body. I had quite large perky tits for such a small frame, they bounced as I let my bra hit the floor. I was 5'1 at best, a perfect 130 pounds, light brown hair and dark grey eyes.

I stepped into the shower, goosebumps covered my body as the hot steamy water hit my cold skin. I took my time to soap up every inch of my body, taking some extra seconds to rub over my nipples, watching them grow hard.

I loved my boobs, but I didn't love showing them off. I often wore baggy clothes, being an 18 year old virgin is usually something girls are ashamed of but I was a hopeless romantic introvert so I am quite alright with it.

I finished my shower and quickly dried off my body. I looked at my laid out work uniform, one of the few perks of still living at home.

"God I hated this uniform" I thought to myself, for a Pizza delivery person, it seemed a little too much.

I buttoned up my size too small red shirt and slipped on a definitely too tight black skirt, (which I think a skirt for a driver itself alone is just annoying.) A black cap that read "Big Papa's Pizza" which I pulled my high ponytail through the hole and finally, I pinned it on my name badge, "IVY" It said in bold red text.

It was a pretty slow night, the restaurant was empty except for the regular Joe who was always here, I'm not sure if he ever really leaves.

"Looking pretty tonight, Miss Ivy" He said as I wiped tables around him, I liked Joe. He was small, sweet and old.

Before I had the chance to reply, "IVY! You've got one more late delivery" the manager called out.

"Okay, Thanks!" I replied.

"Goodnight Joe" I smiled sweetly.

"It's a far while out so just head on home once you've finished" Greg said as he handed me the pizzas

"Oh and Happy birthday Ivy" He said teasingly as he left.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my keys to go.

I looked at the address. "34 Fern ave, Winterlake"

"Winterlake!" I said angrily. Winterlake was a really small creepy town around 45mins out. I looked at the clock "11:15pm"

"Great, it's gonna be midnight by the time I get there" I thought annoyingly.

I drove up to the house, it had only a single porch light on. It didn't look like anyone was even home.

"I hope this is the right house" I thought out loud.

I shaky knocked on the door and yelled out.

"Big Papa's Pizza!"

The door opened and standing there was a man, the lights were out behind him so there wasn't much more I could see.

"Come on in, just set the pizza down on the table while I get my wallet." He said.

Normally I wouldn't go into the houses but I just wanted to get out of there quickly and didn't want any trouble.

"That's $24.95" I said nervously.

But before I could turn around a hand was placed over my mouth and another set of hands grabbed my legs.

I tried to let out a scream but it was muffled by the strong grip over my mouth.

I heard a few chuckles as I tried to pull and kick my way out of their hands, I couldn't tell how many there were 3 maybe 4 different men.

I was thrown on a bed in a dark room, there wasn't any time for me to get up and try to run before a rope was tied around each of my wrist and ankles and some sort of blindfold.

"Please don't" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!" one of the men yelled as his hand came slapped down hard on my cheek. I let out a soft cry.

"We're just gonna have a little play with ya" whispered a groggy voice in my ear as he slowly licked the side of my face. I cringed at the touch, I hated the wet feeling.

"That's alright isn't darling, especially if ya want that money" he snorted, while taking off my cap roughly, pulling my hair at the same time.

Another man grabbed my face hard. "Huh! Couldn't hear ya"

"Okay.." I wimped.

"Mm.. good girl" He moaned as he licked my lips.

As I tried to move my head to the side, he jerked it back straight.

"Don't fuckin move unless we tell ya to!" He yelled, at the same time another two men ripped off my shirt.

"Fuck! Look at them tits boys!" They cheered while high fiving.

I couldn't believe what was happening, no other person had ever seen me so exposed.

They ripped off my skirt next, in one effortless pull. These men were strong and rough but yet somehow, my pussy began to grow hot and my nipples hardened.

They unclipped my bra, pulled and tucked it behind my head. It didn't take a lot for them to rip off my panties next.

"Looks like she enjoys it boss, look how wet she is for ya" One man said as he roughly pushed a single finger into me.

"No.. please I'm a virgin" I whispered.

Hearing them all cheer at the news I was a virgin scared but yet excited me somehow.

"Why was I enjoying this, what does that mean?" I thought to myself in a panic.

Two of the men grab one of my legs each and spread them apart hard.

"This one's yours boss" "Give it to her hard!" They said laughing together.

I didn't have any time to think about what was going to happen next before, I felt his hard cock pound into me. Despite being so wet it still hurt so much.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I cried out as he continued to force his cock in and out of my tight pussy.

"Someone shut her up!" He demanded, never slowing down as he pounded into me.

As quickly as he said it another man shoved their cock into my mouth, grabbing my hair hard in his fists. He was rough as he forced my head up and down, making my mouth do the work. I was so fixed on what the other two men were doing I barely noticed the other 2 sets of hands began to grab and pull on my tits, not until one commented on how my nipples had become hard.

"Look boys, I think she likes it." He said as he flicked his tongue across my left nipple.

I let out a hard moan against the cock already in my mouth.

"Mmm, she definitely does." said the man face fucking me.

"Let's see if we can make her cum boys." The leader said as he began to violently rub my swollen clit while pushing deeper into my wet pussy. I couldn't help it but I started to enjoy it. I started to suck and lick the cock in my mouth. I didn't know how to give a blow job but it seemed like I was doing a good job as I felt the man's cock began to pulse in my mouth.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, throwing his head back in pleasure. I sucked harder trying to prepare for what it would taste like.

He pushed my head down deep as his hot cum shot out, quickly sliding down my throat as I swallowed hard, at the same time in almost perfect time the man fucking my pussy pounded one last hard thrust in and came deep in my virgin pussy.

I gasped as both pulled out fast, I could only get about 3 full breaths in before the next cock was forced in, I opened my mouth wider accepting it in it full. My pussy already full of cum made sure the next cock, which was definitely bigger than the first slide in with ease. I thrusted my hips forward trying to show I was ready, ready for whatever they wanted.

Once each man had had a turn in both my pussy and mouth more times than I can remember. They started to untie me, "Are you letting me go now?" I asked sheepishly.

"Absolutely not!" They laughed. "What? Why?" I questioned, but before I had a chance to ever finish the question I was flipped over onto my knees and onto an already ready hard cock, he wrapped his arms around my body making it impossible for me to pull away. With my ass sticking in the air I was scared they were going to fuck it, then that was when I felt the warm spit dripped on my asshole. "God please no!" I cried. "Aww come darling, you'll love it" He said sharply, as he forced his cock in hard. They both started to bounce me up and down between them perfectly in sync, one in my pussy, one in my ass. It didn't long for the burning to go and I was thoroughly enjoying it, being used like this.

Another man pushed his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth welcoming his cock in, sucking and licking it hungrily.

It became almost a dream, "Holy shit, there's 3 cocks in me right now and.. I love it!" I thought to myself as they all fucked each of my holes, the 4 standing close jerking off over my body watching as it got used.

The few hours that went past seemed like I was watching myself from above as each 4 men brutally and beautifully took each one of my holes as their own. I laid there almost numb as cum dripped from everywhere you could imagine.

"Thanks darling!" The man who they called boss said as he threw the money and my ripped clothes at me.

"Thank you.." I whispered as I collected my stuff and walked to my car.

"Oh! And your tip!" One called out after me, I turned my head to look at them as he then shouted, "Buy the morning after pill!" He laughed at me as he slammed the door shut.

Getting into my car, I finally checked my phone. 5 missed calls from mum, 3 from Suzie and probably a dozen texts from each, I've never not come home for the night.

I quickly texted back.

"Sorry mum, I saw a few friends after work. Ended up just crashing there, coming home now. Sorry to make you worry!"

"Oh! That's alright sweetie, good birthday then?" She asked in her reply.

"Yeah, great." I texted back, smiling at the thought of what just happened.

Raspbetty
Raspbetty
20 Followers